Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
noooooooooooooooooo

Devi you're making me think things and..............raising my bar of standards for a guy....noooooooooo

nooooooooo im now gna be wanting a dude that's a mx of Maan/Dev/Vicky/Aarya/Shiv...(ne1 else)

noooooooooooooooooo u cnt do this to mee............specially not 2 days before i have ladke wale coming - i feel sorry for the dude who is soooooo gna get rejected.......cos i am secretly in luv with characters from ur FF - oh deary mee

What have I gotton myself into??
Originally posted by: Tishuu

noooooooooooooooooo

Devi you're making me think things and..............raising my bar of standards for a guy....noooooooooo

nooooooooo im now gna be wanting a dude that's a mx of Maan/Dev/Vicky/Aarya/Shiv...(ne1 else)

noooooooooooooooooo u cnt do this to mee............specially not 2 days before i have ladke wale coming - i feel sorry for the dude who is soooooo gna get rejected.......cos i am secretly in luv with characters from ur FF - oh deary mee

What have I gotton myself into??

haha... i have an open love affair with all my characters... it's a good thing my ladke wale is the supremely confident sort.. otherwise, my gauri-like tendencies would have been enough to pulverize his ego... 

go easy on your ladke wala... if he looks like the sweet-kind sort, that lasts longer than anything else :)  everything else is fantasy and will pass.... ;)   you can always get your fix from my stories...
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another fab update wid lots of dirty talks
D pun was indeed dirty😉.

D towel bit was very married (I know they r) & in a way sweet.

Shiv explains male psychology while making out in d shower😆.

Pls continue soon
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
*sigh* that was simply fabulous..god i envy gauri ðŸ˜‰
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous! With d ocean of experience shiv have wit different females, i can say tat gauri still is a virgin.
Butterfly28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... they're so cute... when they're actually civil to each other!😆

Loved it!  Will we see another update today? 

Love,
Rinku
Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ok, m done with the 2n thread....
And I must say, Shashank and Thalia are intriguing
:)
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ur last two titles are so intriguing showing glimpse of ripe fruits & steamy buns or puns.....

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok...You are seriously turning things topsy-turvy in my mind!! First you ruined my *ahem* all-fruit diet....now my favorite nursery rhyme 

Just aevin....I used to sing Hot-cross Buns infront of my dad all the time....coz he would always reply with "But I do have a daughter....and I'll give it only to her" There goes my childhood memory🤔

Anyways now I'll just save it for my future-hubby....wonder what will he reply??🤣
Originally posted by: jazzerette

Ok...You are seriously turning things topsy-turvy in my mind!! First you ruined my *ahem* all-fruit diet....now my favorite nursery rhyme 

Just aevin....I used to sing Hot-cross Buns infront of my dad all the time....coz he would always reply with "But I do have a daughter....and I'll give it only to her" There goes my childhood memory🤔

Anyways now I'll just save it for my future-hubby....wonder what will he reply??🤣

🤣  Well, for your sake, I hope they are HOT cross buns ;)