zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Today is a new day. That's how my day starts. Hmmm, should I get up today or should I stay in bed, EVERY MORNING THE SAME QUESTION.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail

My dilemma every day. I AM SO TIRED OF LIFE. Why is fate playing with me so cruelly???' Do you know, you who are reading this, what it means to be wounded in the heart. Well, that's what I experienced.

zajedno thumbnail

mm I was blind for so many years, I didn't see what was going on behind my back - my greatest love, my husband, he cheated on me. what a fool I was. oh, I don't want to get out of bed. today I have a headache, I have to get up and go to work, and the most important thing for me today is that I have a divorce hearing. HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE TODAY??'

zajedno thumbnail

I AM VERY FURIOUS BOTH AT MYSELF AND AT HIM. I worked all day and HE, HE CHEATED ON ME. HOW MUCH EVERYTHING HURTS ME FROM SADNESS AND PAIN. Now I can't remember everything that happened, but some images from my memory do not match what I experienced. My husband with my best friend. God, what a fool I was. I TRUSTED THEM BOTH SO MUCH THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM.

zajedno thumbnail

a few years ago I was very happy with my husband. I was proud of myself and him. We had a transport company and after a few years we decided that I would run one company and he the other. We had a lot of work and that's why it was logical to split up. And I had no idea that he imposed the only logical solution on me, but in his favor. HE WANTED TO GET ME AWAY FROM HIS NEARBY SO THAT HE COULD CONTINUE SEEING MY GIRLFRIEND. What a fool I was.

zajedno thumbnail

I want to sleep, I want to forget everything. how do i do that??? How can I be someone who had as much self-confidence as before. I have to get up and go further. but how her head hurts me from thinking. I slowly get out of bed and see the wardrobe thrown on the floor. I'm so sick because I'm throwing my wardrobe on the floor. Uh, what should I do???? I have to call someone to help me, how can I ask for someone's help. I'm ashamed. I'm crying from the anger and pain of how much he humiliated me. And I, like a fool, didn't see what was in store for me.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Someone is very down and depressed. A broken heart it seems.

coderlady thumbnail

Being cheated on is not a good feeling. There is bound to be a lot of hurt.

coderlady thumbnail

Its bad enough to be betrayed, but when its your best friend, it hurts twice as much.

coderlady thumbnail

She missed that huge red flag. Staying away from each other is never good for a relationship.