Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikipuki

Devi girl you sure are on a roll.....has the snow storm inspired you to write? Then may I hope that the snow storm continues for another couple of days.

You know I was thinking, your next FF should be a regency romance........

Haha... you mean, Harlequin 😉

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

Lisa Kleypes?? Have you read any of her books?

She has her moments.  Have you read Loretta Chase's Lord Of Scoundrels?  There's a great read pretending to be a dime-novel ;)
uzmam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Devi,

The last 2 updates were mindblowingly FANTASTIC!!

Apologies not not commenting oftern enough .. but please rest assured you are probably the only reason for sticking around on IF!!

What a fab start to my weekend!!

kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolz shivs mom is so funny her untimely entrances are amazing
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm assuming theres more to come lolz
Whatever happened to Pixie? I mean, Shradha?  Occasionally, we should keep tabs on the president of the Doe's ;)
oh my.... ☺️
can i just say that i love it when Shiv talks dirty ☺️😉🤣

Chapter 100:  Ek Raat – Part 5

(And oh yea, the age restriction still applies… don't tell me I didn't warn you.  In fact, this might be a bit too much if you're not married yet (and by that I mean… yea…)

She clutched the rock-hard contours of his biceps as he swallowed her cries of pleasure with a kiss. 

"I need you now…"  she gasped out when her head fell back onto the pillows.

"I think you need to rest darling." He whispered, stroking her forehead that was now covered in a sheen of sweat.

She shook her head as she shrugged his tank up his body and over his head.  As soon as he felt her fingers run over his chest and back, he lost all his previous inclination to have her rest and gripped her hips hard as he raised her up to him.  She rubbed against him over his pajama bottom in impatience as he pulled up the lace strips that held together her gown.  Her skin, her parted lips, the little sounds of arousal that she made, and the force with which her hands were pulling her towards him, it was all driving him mad. 

"Pull down your gown!"  He said suddenly and her eyes opened half-way, still clouded with lust.

When she looked confused, he groaned and said, "I really don't want to rip this gown.  In fact, I am hoping that you would save it so that when we fight again, you can use it to seduce me.  But for that, you need to take it off baby… because I can't trust myself and I am dying to see how tender those breasts are…"

He felt her body jerk up hard against his as she moaned.  "You are going to make me come again without you if you keep talking like that…"  she said even as she shrugged down her gown. 

"I told you men talk dirty when they are really turned on."  he said with a smile, but it disappeared as soon as he saw what had been hidden from him from the time that he had found out that she was carrying his child.

"By all that's holy…"  he remarked without thought.  To say that she was pleased by his reaction would have been an understatement, and she told him as much as she arched her back a bit more and murmured, "You have to make up for all the lost time…"

"I do indeed…" he whispered just before he pulled the gown off of her completely and brought her now naked body back up to him.

His chest hair teased the tips of her breasts and it was all she could do to not to scream out from how that felt.

"They are sensitive…"  he whispered in wonder.  "And I haven't even done anything yet.   Imagine if that was my tongue…"  she quickly covered his mouth and squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the tide of another orgasm wash over her.

The sight must have been his undoing because before she could recover completely, he slid inside her, and this time she did scream out her pleasure as her body splintered out of control just as he grabbed the remote of the stereo to turn it on full-blast.

-----------------------------------------------

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh devi! If i say hw sensuous tat kind of scene becomes whn specialy its written by u would b an undrstatement, oh lord! wat an explosive chemistry SG have.
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL DEVIL....That's what who you are....Devi......☺️