(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
I always end up coming at the wrong timeπŸ€”
hello, fellow doe's........so what's up?
Hello you two!  How was your day?  As Devi-less as mine?πŸ˜†
Yup...as Devi-less as your. But thankfully I had Lohri celebrations to to keep myself busy inπŸ˜†
Hulloooz...so watchya'll discussin???
completely Devi-less too, was stuck today at college all day, on my day off from work......😭.... but ok now, waiting for food.....wonder where the updates for today are?......Miss you Devi-mata....hope you grace us with your presence soon.............poor Gauri, i keep on thinking of *ways* 😳 (man, sometimes my mind really cant help what it thinks) she is going to break Shiv out of his gentelman mode, not that i dont love him all sweet and caring, but i want his naughtiness back.......just like Gauri, this is driving me nuts.
@Shradha ....nothing as of yet...waiting for some blessings from Devi Ma...
oh gosh! what a day......field trip with a bunch of 8 year olds while fun it is EXHAUSTING!!!! 

Ok, my fellow Minnie doe's, are you ready for my random rant??

Do you think its true, that having a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence? I think its true........ but Gauri is certainly portrayed as an intelligent woman, but where is her sense of humor? i don't think we have seen Gauri's fun side, have we?
Looks like we're going to have to wait a while longer.  <sigh>  I think I'll go to sleep to make the time go faster.  Hopefully I'll wake up to a nice long Devi-update!  Goodnight fellow group members.  
Originally posted by nikipuki

oh gosh! what a day......field trip with a bunch of 8 year olds while fun it is EXHAUSTING!!!! 

Ok, my fellow Minnie doe's, are you ready for my random rant??

Do you think its true, that having a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence? I think its true........ but Gauri is certainly portrayed as an intelligent woman, but where is her sense of humor? i don't think we have seen Gauri's fun side, have we?

Oye!  Now you're on?  I'm going to sleep and NOW you come to the group?πŸ˜†  Fine.

It's either a sign of intelligence or of insanity.  I'm not sure which category I fall in to.  Okay, fine.  I know which side I fall to, but it's just a tad hard to admit.

I think Gauri's sense of humor is in her biting wit and sarcasm.  I love a dry sense of humor oftentimes more than a very obvious one.  As far as fun side, I can't think of any, but then, I'm half asleep...