(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another beautiful update

SG have never communicated d way ST did in this update. Atleast Thalia's feelings r in open before ahem ahem.

D last 2 updates were so captivating that for sometime I forgot abt SG.

I'm really looking fwd 2 SG fighting but not a cold war pls. I hope they've a passionate verbal match.

Pls continue soon
P.S. Y do ur female protagonists prefer sari for ahem ahem?
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Y do ur female protagonists prefer sari for ahem ahem?

I used to wonder that too 😳....soo the more I thought abt it (yes I do spend time thinking after reading Devi's update 😊😉) I have to say saris are more sensuous than other kinds of clothing. Especially if they are wore with the blouses Devi describes 😉

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

@Devi - It's funny how I can hit like on practically everyone else's comment except yours. I think IF is jealous of the bond we share 🤣

Same here

I'm taking out my frustration that I have towards IF for not letting me show the love I have towards Devi - so I'm going round randomnly liking everyone else's!!!! hehehehhheee

Making up for the number of times I wish I could like Devi's post.......except  I can't 😆
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devi, I'm also having this like problem and i'm really annoyed I can't press like to your fab updates, it's making me want to scream as you know how big a fan of yours I am 😔

Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Another beautiful update

SG have never communicated d way ST did in this update. Atleast Thalia's feelings r in open before ahem ahem.

D last 2 updates were so captivating that for sometime I forgot abt SG.

I'm really looking fwd 2 SG fighting but not a cold war pls. I hope they've a passionate verbal match.

Pls continue soon
P.S. Y do ur female protagonists prefer sari for ahem ahem?

Lol... ah.. my liking for sari's is totally out in the open :)  
but if you remember our Gauri girl was wearing an itty bitty shorts during The Hours (well, during the hours of The Hours that she managed to keep her clothes on ðŸ˜‰)
Sigma thumbnail
Devi and her love of saris, it's like when Geet wears white 😉

Sigma thumbnail
look Devi what I got my friend to make for me as i couldn't press like

Originally posted by: Sigma

look Devi what I got my friend to make for me as i couldn't press like

Awwww... so sweeeet :)  
Thank You!!
I really do have the best readers in the world!!   :) :)
Sigma thumbnail

well Ash did all the hard work and you write such fanastic stories for us and you update so frequently as well, it's the least we can do to show our appreciation

Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sigma

well Ash did all the hard work and you write such fanastic stories for us and you update so frequently as well, it's the least we can do to show our appreciation

OMG - I was planning on liking your post to show that I loved your post and also Devi's post that she has loving readers - and what happens??

Yes - I can't like your post either - oh my this is surely going to cost IF alot!!!