FF (Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... -pg. 140, 142 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago

only one word for the update HOT HOT HOT 😳

Originally posted by Tishuu

u can not be serious>!>!>!>!>!>! honestly the kiss did nuthin to him????????/

honestly???? omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they've lost it - n still manage to let the tension rise
omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL.. darling, what do you mean, the kiss did nothing to him?
The poor man was cursing a blue streak.  He is hot and bothered, luv... hence the agitation and the storming out ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sridevi27

LOL.. darling, what do you mean, the kiss did nothing to him?
The poor man was cursing a blue streak.  He is hot and bothered, luv... hence the agitation and the storming out ðŸ˜‰
ok wait let me rephrase that
 the kisss did nuthin GOOD to him - honestly i thought he wud rliii have let go of all his frustrations at that moment n just make the smartest move ever and indulge himself in luving his wife- whom he secretly has wanted to bed since day 1!!!!😛😳😳

OMGOSH - i cnt just believe i used ^^^^those^^^^words  - Devi wat have u dun to me???

OMG...................i clearly remember when i first read ur OTHER ff - when it was formally known as the heat wave - i mentioned im an innocent bachi so tried to avoid reading it but omggggggg ur writing has an ajeeb sa jaadu - finally worked its wonder and now im hooked on both ur FF's

DEVI!!!!!!!!!!😳
Originally posted by Tishuu

ok wait let me rephrase that
 the kisss did nuthin GOOD to him - honestly i thought he wud rliii have let go of all his frustrations at that moment n just make the smartest move ever and indulge himself in luving his wife- whom he secretly has wanted to bed since day 1!!!!😛😳😳

OMGOSH - i cnt just believe i used ^^^^those^^^^words  - Devi wat have u dun to me???

OMG...................i clearly remember when i first read ur OTHER ff - when it was formally known as the heat wave - i mentioned im an innocent bachi so tried to avoid reading it but omggggggg ur writing has an ajeeb sa jaadu - finally worked its wonder and now im hooked on both ur FF's

DEVI!!!!!!!!!!😳

Fantabulous! I am corrupting the innocents one by one!!  ðŸ˜‰
Honestly DeviL!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<hehehehe seee i wud have perfectly avoided callin u that but but but but i guess if u can take the courtesy of corrupting my very sweet mind then i can take the liberty of callin u that😳

hehehehe ur sooooo lucky that i manage to read ur FF's when i am alone- if my mum was here or worse my dad- then u probz wud be getting sum serious papers in ur post telling u that u legally are not allowed to ryt any further "non-innocent" and emotion inflicting FFs

hahahah but then agen u knw i can't be mean or cruel!!! so i shall never want that to happen to u.............................so i shall always read ur FF in the highest of secrecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe n does it make u better if i tell u.......that that ...oh gosh that when i do finally get married i shall have sum very HIGH expectations from the munda because i will be living a fantasy that the guys in ur FF do in actual real life EXIST when the sad truth is THEY DNT!!!!!!!😡

hehehe oh deary deary!!!! if onli.............i cud get a way of getting him to read this before the marriage even gets considered so he knws not to bother with the marriage cos he'll never be as good as the guys in ur FF hehehehe

*thinks of a new plan to get rid of the long list of rishtas*

hehehehe if ur deviL mind cums up with sum do pm me 😉

Chapter 15:  RED

He had gotten dressed in his room; he had needed the distance to calm his mind and for the time away from her for his body to do the same.  He paced the living room now waiting for her to come down.  What in deuces was taking her so long?  If she hadn't been able to find a dress, they were going to make a stopover at some boutique on their way to this party.  He knew she could be obstinate, but so could he…. 

He heard a commotion upstairs and looked up see her standing at the top of the stairs with his mother.  His mother said something to her that he couldn't hear, but anyways that did not interest him as much as what she was wearing.  She had found a dress alright!  Of course, it was his fault for not specifying what sort of dress.  This one was a classy affair, for sure, he wondered where she got it even as he rued that it covered her completely.  It was essentially a full length shirt-dress that fitted loosely at the top, but then hugged from her waist down to her hips before it flared a bit until it hit her feet.  She was slim enough to pull it off in regal form.  The only thing going for it was that it was a deep red satin and that its buttons started right between her breasts; not that it looked vulgar because her assets there were not large enough to make it look so… It did hug her rear end, which he personally thought was her second best asset, but God's finest blessing to her physical form – her legs of course - was hidden underneath the long stretch of satin.  Maybe it was fine this way, because she was striking enough in the dress with her height and limber frame without exposing those long stems of hers to the rest of the lecherous men that were bound to be at this party!

She came down then and his mother winked at her and yelled out, "Don't keep her out too late, Shiv" before she went back to her room.

"What was that about?" he asked Gauri when she was finally standing next to him.

"Oh nothing." She said as she walked ahead of him to walk out the front door.

"You clean up well." He said to her now.

She gave a short laugh at that and said over her shoulder, "You're not bad yourself."

He should have paid more attention to the dress… he had just assumed that his prudish little wife would wear a dress that he could take at face value.  Of course… the chit had gone to a bachelorette party where they had taught her how to belly dance!  He should have known… but he didn't until he got to the party.  And by then of course, it was too late…  the lecherous men – most of them his friends of course, who had not properly met her at the rapid-fire, last-minute wedding – were all there, ogling her.   Which he didn't know until one of those friends, mile-a-minute Jay, came up to him when he was getting a drink, and started chattering, "Dude, did you see the main item tonight?  I mean, I know you got married and all… where is your wife anyways? How come I haven't met her yet?  The rest of the guys are asking as well… but, yea, anyways, as I was saying, dude!  You have GOT to see this girl! She has the…."  Shiv had barely been paying attention until then, but the next part caught his attention.

"…. Best legs I have ever seen!  I mean, these things go on forever!  How come I haven't seen her before?  I asked Fiona about it.  By the way, she is miffed that you got married without telling her, although apparently she forgives you because you didn't know about it either.  She is glad you came to her party, even though you were an ass for breaking her heart, well, so she says.   She said she feels badly for the poor girl you married because you must be ignoring her so much, or some crap like that.  But anyways, Fiona doesn't know who this new chick is… I was asking for an intro, you know.  Do you know who she is? I mean…"

When Jay paused for a breath, Shiv cut in to ask, his chest now going five-hundred beats per second, "What is she wearing?"

"Oh, God! It's like the sexiest thing I have ever seen.  It's this long red dress.  Looks like a shirt with a skirt really.  And when she stands still, it looks just classy.  But then she starts to walk, and Shiv! It has the longest slit down its side!  I mean, her legs are OUT OF CONTROL, man!  And she has on these red stilettos! Gawd!" 

Shiv had already started moving by then.  If he waited for Jay to finish, he would be an old shriveled man before he found his decidedly naughty wife, who was in a shit-load of trouble for misleading him!

"Hey, Shiv! Where are you going, man?"  He heard Jay call out and then heard him follow, so he turned around to ask, "Where is she?"

"Who? The Legs?  Oh, damn, you want to see her too?  Man, I do feel bad for you wife if you are so eager to meet someone new already!"  Jay said in glee as he looked around and then pointed to say, "There she is…"

"That IS my wife, you dufus!" Shiv said before he rushed ahead to where his wife was holding court amongst five men.  She looked up when she saw him and he saw one of her eyebrows go up at his expression.  He stopped right there in the middle of the floor and waited.  She cracked a smile, like she knew exactly what he was waiting for.  He had to give it to her, she waited a full minute, looking at all the men surrounding her and excusing herself, before she rose from the stool that she was sitting on to walk towards him.  His gaze dropped down and that's when he saw it.  Holy Shit!  How the hell had she hidden that from him??

[Alright, my loves… since the entire post is about her dress, I couldn't very well not give you all a visual, now could I?  So, here it is… it is not an exact replica (as in, the top part is not so much like Gauri's dress, but waist down it is), but you get the idea…  It's the one on the far right]

http://www.styleguru.org/entry/hot-on-ramp-elie-saab-couture-fall-2010/

Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
res yay!

omg what an awesome update yaar!
the guy going on about gauri....LOLZ
and wow shes naughty eh??
and u stopped hayeee it was getting to the best part!!
btw the dress is HAWT!!
loved the update!
plz agar ho sake jo thoda jaldi update karna
actually me kinda dying to read more!
no pressure 😉
Edited by cutiepie9512345 - 13 years ago
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa omg!!!!!!!!

hahahahah this update cracked me up lool

If he waited for Jay to finish, he would be an old shriveled man before he found his decidedly naughty wife, who was in a shit-load of trouble for misleading him!

hahahahaha poor guy!!!! he doesnt knw wat he is in for!!

"That IS my wife, you dufus!" Shiv said before he rushed ahead to where his wife was holding court amongst five men. 

Holy Shit!  How the hell had she hidden that from him??

omg omg omg im like sitting here but not sitting - omgoshhh i can imagine wat the poor soul is goin thru!!!!

P.S thanks for the visual - i was getting irritated with how my mind kept getting distracted with how the dress was!!!

Ah, pooor Shiv! lol

So how did Shiv not notice the slit as she walked down the stairs?  Enquiring minds want to know...

You're on a writing roll my friend!  We love it!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Nice dress wit my fav colour,bt i think ur discription is more beautiful thn it! Btw u stopped at a very crucial point!