Posted: 13 years ago
nice udpate!!!!
Continue sson!!!
cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awesomely written devi!!!
finally!!!
cant wait for the story ahead after this!!!!!!!!
that was hawttt!!!
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow! another update...So she finally decides to go after him..the hunted did become the hunter...nice!!! 

I am waiting for the morning after now. How on earth is the stick-in-the-mud Gauri going to face her husband (in every sense of the word 😉) now? Though I have a feeling she is going to be less emotional about it than our bad ass hero...

Devi, 9 times? what was he drinking- Red Bull😆? Actually strike everything I wrote above- they both will be in the hospital tomorrow suffering from acute dehydration🤣...

Loved loved the update...
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -pixie-

Oh wow! another update...So she finally decides to go after him..the hunted did become the hunter...nice!!! 

I am waiting for the morning after now. How on earth is the stick-in-the-mud Gauri going to face her husband (in every sense of the word 😉) now? Though I have a feeling she is going to be less emotional about it than our bad ass hero...

Devi, 9 times? what was he drinking- Red Bull😆? Actually strike everything I wrote above- they both will be in the hospital tomorrow suffering from acute dehydration🤣...

Loved loved the update...

lol.. it was only her, remember.. just once for him...  😉
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update.
Wow I am just speechless.
What will happen in the moring or later on in the night.
Lets c.

☺️

THUD

(will be back to comment tomorrow... hopefully 😆)
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm reposting my hotness scale from Love and Despair thread. After 4 chapters of steamy scenes, the story demanded my rating scale

The current system rates HOT scenes are on a scale of 1 to 10. 

1-4 - Equivalent to the bee landing on a flower 
5 - Mildly Interesting
6- Ok now you have my attention
7 - Looking around to make sure nobody is around to see me blush
8 - You got my heart beating hard
9 - Need a glass of cold water/shower to cool down, 
10 - ok now you've got me all hot and bothered and off to find my significant other 

I think I rate the latest update a 8/10. 

(PS Upon reflection I don't think any of your scenes rated below a 7 😆😆😆 ,this one still holds true)

(PPS I will leave it to the readers imagination on which scenes rated a 10 ☺️)

Originally posted by: nikipuki

I'm reposting my hotness scale from Love and Despair thread. After 4 chapters of steamy scenes, the story demanded my rating scale

The current system rates HOT scenes are on a scale of 1 to 10. 

1-4 - Equivalent to the bee landing on a flower 
5 - Mildly Interesting
6- Ok now you have my attention
7 - Looking around to make sure nobody is around to see me blush
8 - You got my heart beating hard
9 - Need a glass of cold water/shower to cool down, 
10 - ok now you've got me all hot and bothered and off to find my significant other 

I think I rate the latest update a 8/10. 

(PS Upon reflection I don't think any of your scenes rated below a 7 😆😆😆 ,this one still holds true)

(PPS I will leave it to the readers imagination on which scenes rated a 10 ☺️)

Lol.. I really want to know what you would rate a 10 ;)  better yet, we should just run a poll for Love and Despair and Shiv-Gauri love scenes ;)
YusLiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hyperventilating to the max and i'm reading this in the office ... Devi you have made me so addicted that i can't wait till i get home to read your updates!
[Quote]Originally posted by -pixie-

Loved loved the update...  [/quote]

lol.. it was only her, remember.. just once for him...  😉
Edit:  Only women are blessed with this capability; it doesn't matter what you read elsewhere, men are just not physically capable of that many in that short a time ;)  If he is, there is something wrong ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago