(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
Gwad what is with this woman.....she is sure confued one
and making me one also.....should I sympathize with her...
Curious now....did shiv too saw G and Shank
waiting for more....Merry christmas and happy new year
you must know you are an awesome writer cuz that was wicked! seriously! i don't know who to yell at-
Gauri for staying in Shashank's arms,
Shashank for not reacting,
Thalia for her acts or
Shiv for his inaction!
They all Need to work it out!!

merry xmas devi

interesting update

how long before Gauri sees Shiv as he just left her there

will she believe Shiv if he says he knows that Thalia doesn't really have feelings for him after she kissed him

has Gauri really understood what was going on through Thalia's head

will shiv not try to find out what thalia is really upto

I still don't know Shashank has reacted, did he even see the kiss i wonder, I assume he did or has heard about it but he didn't go after Thalia or has he gone to Gauri instead

The last two updates were great....its thrilling to see the same scene play infront of you from the minds of different characters.

Holidays are meant to bring happy family time...but in my home it means that you have an influx of relatives that do not let you enjoy your favorite FF in peace.....Baaaahh!!!! 

Ahh but the devil in me always finds a way...So!! I again bribed my brother to lend me his hi-fi mobile so that I can read when the family sleeps. You know what I have finally realized what I am going to ask Dad for New Year this time....a brand new hi-fi cell!! 
Devi,
Please update soon.
Missing ur updates.
Thanks
"I wish you hadn't done that Thalia.  I don't think you want me like you pretend you do.  That much is clear now.  You could have just told me what you really want.  There would have been an easier way than this."

I loved how Shiv called her out.  Talk about deflating an ego!   The thing that has me puzzled is his last two remarks.  What does he think she wants, and what would he have done?  I can't see him cheating on Gauri now.  No matter how he is tempted.  

I can't figure out how I feel about Thalia. On one hand, I want to laugh like a maniac at her embarassment, and on the other, I want to pull her into a hug and have a mother-daughter chat with her.  Diagnose that, Dr. Devi!😆

Please update soon.
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
hey plz update soon
its been 2 days now...😭
Originally posted by richiiiii

hey plz update soon
its been 2 days now...😭

I agree!
Can we please get an update? 😭
Seasons Greetings!

So the next part will be from Shiv's point of view, looking forward to it.

Also, can we have Gauri do some very unexpected in her reaction to Shiv, not just loose her temper or try to hit him, its becoming too cliched for her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (what can I say, you do have demanding readers!!!). 

When is you next update? Tell me soon. otherwise I'll have to round up other Devi FF addicts and start the 12 step Devi FF Anonymous Addicts Support Group ðŸ˜­