Fan Fictions

(Shiv-Gauri): The Oldest Story... - 2 - Page 71

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sridevi27

Shashank stays... sorry dears... I have a soft spot for this actor.  His pictures are practically non-existent.  But here's a video (ignore all the stupid dancing they made him do and focus on him when he leans against something with that look in his eye).  He's not the hottest guy, but there's something about him... 

Okay, fine.  I will say this, I watched the video and I can see what you're saying.  He did look like the type take that would care of Thalia.  Besides, sometimes the best looking guys only have their looks to recommend them.  Some average guys get better looking upon acquaintance, while some knock-outs get ugly real quick...  

I got 'yo back Devi.  Shanky stays...No more complaining from me! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nirosha and Aryan...were also going to make an appearance, no?
so that makes it what...4 couples!! I am liking this....

Great update...I hope Shiv breaks soon...

Tammie: Don't even try looking...You are better off!πŸ˜†
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shradav - do you really want Shiv to break?  I kinda wanna have him with his 'macho'** intact. πŸ˜†  Pregnancy and morning sickness aside, I'm still a little miffed at Gauri for being so stupid.    Oh, and no worries.  I haven't looked for years.  I'm more than happy with my honey.  We're coming up on 28 years in a few weeks...πŸ˜‰

**I've seen Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi one too many times, no?
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: saomom

Shradav - do you really want Shiv to break?  I kinda wanna have him with his 'macho'** intact. πŸ˜†  Pregnancy and morning sickness aside, I'm still a little miffed at Gauri for being so stupid.    Oh, and no worries.  I haven't looked for years.  I'm more than happy with my honey.  We're coming up on 28 years in a few weeks...πŸ˜‰

**I've seen Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi one too many times, no?

28 years of marriage Wow!! That is amazingly outstanding.
Here I have not even found a man yet πŸ€”
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I want Gauri 2 b driving Shiv crazy. She is not forgiven but I think it is enough punishment. This crybaby avtaar doesn't suit her.

I'm angry at Shiv for not expressing any emotion for d baby in front of G. He is not talking 2 her fine but now both of them should learn 2 act as adults.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am so bloody busy with my classes and you come out and throw three bomb *I really like saying this word...its the new fad in our cantt* updates at me.

Not only the updates, I miss out all the fun convos going on!! I think I should ditch my IAS study group and join here full time. As it is even when there....my mind is stuck here. Yesterday, we were studying Arbitration and Conciliation Act, and our professor was telling us, "two parties can resolve smaller issues with dialogue without the use of any props" And I instantly thought of Shiv-Gauri, their lack of dialogue and the use of all the various props....kitchen counter...wall...dryer-tops. If I ever clear my exam...just think what a fine administrator I would makeπŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Milind Soman!!! Hab-ba-habba!! I am going to slobber my PC everytime I read an update with Rathan in it!! My expertise at reading your FFs in a room full of relatives with a poker face has gone for a six!! 

@Pixie....your dibs on MS gets cancelled...I have drooled over him since I was 10-11😍. I even used to watch that sidey sci-fi show in which he was the lead...Captain Vyom...on DD National!!

I like the turn the story has taken...the Buffalo is showing some stirring now. Maybe the pregnancy will act as the Third-party conciliator.

PS....IF mata has finally shown me her displeasure. Now I finally understand the pain others went through when they couldn't press the "Like" buttonπŸ˜†

P.P.S....I kind of realise that there is absolutely no sir-paer of all that I have been rambling. But how can you expect anything else after you have thrown MS at me🀣
Downhill thumbnail

hiii deviii.

u seem to be on a writing spree...and i am not complaining....

omg.....i think only u can do justice by taking the story ahead having so many couples..........

i am loving the flow of the story....its not clichd......but interesting and keeping us completely hooked..

thanxx a ton for these brilliant updates dear

keep writing

reva

This content was originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Even I want Gauri 2 b driving Shiv crazy. She is not forgiven but I think it is enough punishment. This crybaby avtaar doesn't suit her.

I'm angry at Shiv for not expressing any emotion for d baby in front of G. He is not talking 2 her fine but now both of them should learn 2 act as adults.

I don't think any pregos want to be crybabies... but alas, that's the way it goes...  besides, I think a bit of crying is good for her - the pregnancy gives her a good excuse... you can't keep up the tough-shell act forever.

and we have established from chapter 1 and these two are definitely not adults where the other one is concerned... ;)
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misunderstandings misunderstandings misunderstandings oh deary me hehehe awww I like senna now and shivs bro hehehe Tara gave birth oooo NYC
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sridevi27

I don't think any pregos want to be crybabies... but alas, that's the way it goes... besides, I think a bit of crying is good for her - the pregnancy gives her a good excuse... you can't keep up the tough-shell act forever.

and we have established from chapter 1 and these two are definitely not adults where the other one is concerned... ;)

Circumstances have changed. They may not act as adults where d other is concerned but where their baby is concerned they should. However their impulsive and immature behaviour is fun to read.

As for crying, I do agree wid u. Who knows tears might help in melting Shiv. But I miss d sharp-tongued quick- witted Gauri. Their verbal duels were very entertaining.