::SANDS OF TIME - Book 2:: Note and Request on Pg 46

Posted: 2012-06-27T11:00:53Z

Hello friends, Hug

You must all be wondering why I have opened the thread for Book 2 of one of your all time fav PKYEK FFs 'Sands of Time' Confused And many of you might also be worried thinking that Aysha will not be a part of it either. Well folks not to worry at all Big smile Aysha is certainly not quitting this FF but she will not be able to update it till Ramadan. I will only be in charge till the time Ayshu gets free and post that this masterpiece will be back to the mastermind that came up with this beautiful piece of writing.

I am really humbled that Ayshu trusted me with this FF despite the fact that I am still a beginner here when it came to FFs n I am certainly no match to some of the best writers here. I will surely try my best to make sure that readers are not disappointed Embarrassed And this time I have roped in writers like Tora(..tora.tangled..), Indu(lost_in_love), Pooja(--peehu--), and Snigdha(snitchseeker) and I am grateful to them for agreeing to do updates. Also we have brilliant writers from Book 1 like Tanzie(Phoenix.Zeelan), Anji(anjalik) and Gauri(-Gauri-) who will continue to enthralll us with their amazing writing skills in the second installment as well. Plus we have our very own Aysha who will be giving updates when she gets the time off from her hectic schedule Hug Thank u all Hug Love ya Embarrassed

This FF will always be close to my heart as I wrote my first ever update for this group FF Embarrassed n its all thanks to Ayshu that I have become an FF writer now Smile

Ayshu we all love u Hug

A big HUG to the readers Hug without whom we couldn't possibly have reached this milestone. Thank u all Hug for your love n support. Hope u continue to love and appreciate our efforts in future as well like u did before Embarrassed

Story so far:

The story revolves around Abhay, a ruthless vampire who knows nothing beyond his thirst for blood and women and Pia, an angel who cannot bear to witness the atrocity of his heinous crimes. Pia descends on earth forsaking her abode in the hopes of bringing Abhay out of darkness as she believes that nobody is born evil. Kabir and Misha Singh Rathore, a kind hearted couple living in Chicago take her in, give her shelter and a job to fend for herself.  Pia gets attached to their only 5 year old son Ayaan, who suffers from an ailment. Pia adapts herself to human norms and lifestyle and starts working in Kabir's bar Poison Ivy that is Abhay's usual hunting ground where she gets acquainted with him. Abhay on the other hand is shocked beyond comprehension to come across a woman who spurns his advances and he vows to make his claim on her. Pia soon learns about Abhay's past with the help of her friend Daniel who is a fallen angel like herself where Abhay had been a prince and the world's most renowned slayer in love with Ada, the princess of Savoy. She also gets to know that Abhay traded his soul with Lucifer to save Ada and his sister who were in the clutches of a vampire called Marcus. This discovery only strengthens Pia's resolve and in the process she loses her heart to Abhay. Abhay now pursuing Pia fights his own conflicting emotions where the beast in him wants to drain her dry but somewhere in the depths of his dead heart he has budding feelings for her. But on learning about Pia's true identity Abhay is outraged and vows to make her pay for meddling in his affairs as he has unresolved issues with her kind. To spite her, he attacks Ayaan and this forces Pia to use up all her powers to save Ayaan and she is now reduced to a mere mortal. Pia is heartbroken and decides to live on her own so that Abhay does not hurt those bound to her. She gets a place for herself and to drown her misery she turns to alcohol. Abhay tries to hurt her and terrorize her by revealing his true form but every time he tries to inflict pain on her, he ends up becoming her messiah. When Pia is held hostage by a drug dealer in her drunken state Abhay rushes to her aid but unfortunately he arrives late. For Abhay its history repeating all over again as he witnesses Pia getting shot in the mishap. Pia is fighting for her life on one side and on the other Abhay is desperately trying to revive her.

Will Abhay succeed in his attempts or will destiny play a cruel game yet again with him?

Edited by ..mandy.. - 2014-02-09T06:29:28Z
31 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-27T11:02:26Z

::Other Works::

Author: Aysha aka Matwamango

Abhiya FFs:

::Soulmates::
::A Twisted Love - Book 1::
::A Twisted Love - Book 2::
::A Twsited Love - Book 3::
::Blood Ties::
::JiSha FF - Addicted 2 U::
::I'm Yours Forever::
::Firefly Come Fly With Me - Book 1::
::Firefly Come Fly With Me - Book 2::
::Abhina FF - My Dark Angel::

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Abhiya Group FF written along with Fiza aka Lalmirch28 and Sanjana aka Sunshine:

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Based on business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and small town girl Khushi Kumari Gupta

ArHi FF:

ArHi SS:

ArHi OS:

Kuch Iss Tarah - Based on a mentally challenged dual personality disorder girl Kanya and the trials she has to face with an arrogant business tycoon

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Based on Superstar RK n simpleton Madhu

Group FF written along with Tora, Gauri & Mandy:

Author: Tanzie aka Phoenix.Xeelan

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Author: Tora aka ..tora.tangled.

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Indu aka lost_in_love:

Author: Indu aka lost_in_love
Abhiya SS:

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Manasa aka mandy1024:

Author: Gauri aka -Gauri-

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya OS:

Author: Anji aka anjali.K

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Pooja aka --peehu--:

Edited by ..mandy.. - 2013-03-31T10:47:58Z
9 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-27T11:22:25Z
Well first of all a hearty congratulations on the entire team for accomplishing such a thrilling FF

This was my first Group FF based on ABHIYA with the fine collection of writers from PKYEK. Its been a pleasure and i hope we continue the trend of exciting our readers. It is the writers that shape the FF to what it is now. Everyone had equal input into adding our ideas and stories to come up with a masterpiece consisting of the many supernatural creatures all in one FF and i just hope when U all know how valued U girls are.

A special thank U to the readers as well because i know when i start reading i want to know what happens next. 

Edited by matwamango - 2012-07-21T13:42:10Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-27T11:30:05Z
Many many congratulations on Book -2 girls !! Clap Sands of time is easily in my say top 3 fav FFs here Big smile 

We want many more books Tongue LOL Wink 

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 2012-07-20T04:15:34Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-27T13:22:44Z

Congrats for book 2
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-30T14:01:47Z
Congrats for book 2 dear 
0 Likes this
Posted: 2012-06-30T21:39:03Z
Congo on bk 2Party
0 Likes this