::SANDS OF TIME - Book 2:: Note and Request on Pg 46

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello friends, πŸ€—

You must all be wondering why I have opened the thread for Book 2 of one of your all time fav PKYEK FFs 'Sands of Time' πŸ˜• And many of you might also be worried thinking that Aysha will not be a part of it either. Well folks not to worry at all πŸ˜ƒ Aysha is certainly not quitting this FF but she will not be able to update it till Ramadan. I will only be in charge till the time Ayshu gets free and post that this masterpiece will be back to the mastermind that came up with this beautiful piece of writing.

I am really humbled that Ayshu trusted me with this FF despite the fact that I am still a beginner here when it came to FFs n I am certainly no match to some of the best writers here. I will surely try my best to make sure that readers are not disappointed 😳 And this time I have roped in writers like Tora(..tora.tangled..), Indu(lost_in_love), Pooja(--peehu--), and Snigdha(snitchseeker) and I am grateful to them for agreeing to do updates. Also we have brilliant writers from Book 1 like Tanzie(Phoenix.Zeelan), Anji(anjalik) and Gauri(-Gauri-) who will continue to enthralll us with their amazing writing skills in the second installment as well. Plus we have our very own Aysha who will be giving updates when she gets the time off from her hectic schedule πŸ€— Thank u all πŸ€— Love ya πŸ˜³

This FF will always be close to my heart as I wrote my first ever update for this group FF 😳 n its all thanks to Ayshu that I have become an FF writer now 😊

Ayshu we all love u πŸ€—

A big HUG to the readers πŸ€— without whom we couldn't possibly have reached this milestone. Thank u all πŸ€— for your love n support. Hope u continue to love and appreciate our efforts in future as well like u did before 😳

Story so far:

The story revolves around Abhay, a ruthless vampire who knows nothing beyond his thirst for blood and women and Pia, an angel who cannot bear to witness the atrocity of his heinous crimes. Pia descends on earth forsaking her abode in the hopes of bringing Abhay out of darkness as she believes that nobody is born evil. Kabir and Misha Singh Rathore, a kind hearted couple living in Chicago take her in, give her shelter and a job to fend for herself.  Pia gets attached to their only 5 year old son Ayaan, who suffers from an ailment. Pia adapts herself to human norms and lifestyle and starts working in Kabir's bar Poison Ivy that is Abhay's usual hunting ground where she gets acquainted with him. Abhay on the other hand is shocked beyond comprehension to come across a woman who spurns his advances and he vows to make his claim on her. Pia soon learns about Abhay's past with the help of her friend Daniel who is a fallen angel like herself where Abhay had been a prince and the world's most renowned slayer in love with Ada, the princess of Savoy. She also gets to know that Abhay traded his soul with Lucifer to save Ada and his sister who were in the clutches of a vampire called Marcus. This discovery only strengthens Pia's resolve and in the process she loses her heart to Abhay. Abhay now pursuing Pia fights his own conflicting emotions where the beast in him wants to drain her dry but somewhere in the depths of his dead heart he has budding feelings for her. But on learning about Pia's true identity Abhay is outraged and vows to make her pay for meddling in his affairs as he has unresolved issues with her kind. To spite her, he attacks Ayaan and this forces Pia to use up all her powers to save Ayaan and she is now reduced to a mere mortal. Pia is heartbroken and decides to live on her own so that Abhay does not hurt those bound to her. She gets a place for herself and to drown her misery she turns to alcohol. Abhay tries to hurt her and terrorize her by revealing his true form but every time he tries to inflict pain on her, he ends up becoming her messiah. When Pia is held hostage by a drug dealer in her drunken state Abhay rushes to her aid but unfortunately he arrives late. For Abhay its history repeating all over again as he witnesses Pia getting shot in the mishap. Pia is fighting for her life on one side and on the other Abhay is desperately trying to revive her.

Will Abhay succeed in his attempts or will destiny play a cruel game yet again with him?

Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

::Other Works::

Author: Aysha aka Matwamango

Abhiya FFs:

::Soulmates::
::A Twisted Love - Book 1::
::A Twisted Love - Book 2::
::A Twsited Love - Book 3::
::Blood Ties::
::JiSha FF - Addicted 2 U::
::I'm Yours Forever::
::Firefly Come Fly With Me - Book 1::
::Firefly Come Fly With Me - Book 2::
::Abhina FF - My Dark Angel::

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Abhiya Group FF written along with Fiza aka Lalmirch28 and Sanjana aka Sunshine:

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Based on business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada and small town girl Khushi Kumari Gupta

ArHi FF:

ArHi SS:

ArHi OS:

Kuch Iss Tarah - Based on a mentally challenged dual personality disorder girl Kanya and the trials she has to face with an arrogant business tycoon

Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - Based on Superstar RK n simpleton Madhu

Group FF written along with Tora, Gauri & Mandy:

Author: Tanzie aka Phoenix.Xeelan

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Author: Tora aka ..tora.tangled.

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya SS:

Abhiya OS:

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Indu aka lost_in_love:

Author: Indu aka lost_in_love
Abhiya SS:

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Manasa aka mandy1024:

Author: Gauri aka -Gauri-

Abhiya FFs:

Abhiya OS:

Author: Anji aka anjali.K

Abhiya Joint FFs written along with Pooja aka --peehu--:

Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well first of all a hearty congratulations on the entire team for accomplishing such a thrilling FF

This was my first Group FF based on ABHIYA with the fine collection of writers from PKYEK. Its been a pleasure and i hope we continue the trend of exciting our readers. It is the writers that shape the FF to what it is now. Everyone had equal input into adding our ideas and stories to come up with a masterpiece consisting of the many supernatural creatures all in one FF and i just hope when U all know how valued U girls are.

A special thank U to the readers as well because i know when i start reading i want to know what happens next. 

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many many congratulations on Book -2 girls !! πŸ‘ Sands of time is easily in my say top 3 fav FFs here πŸ˜ƒ 

We want many more books πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 11 years ago
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congo for book 2 πŸ₯³and update soon πŸ˜
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
::Part 19::History 101::

Written by Aysha aka matwamango

What a debaucheries slew of events whizzing through Pia's mind. Was she hallucinating or was this for real...? Pia was drifting in and out between here and there...Wherever there was. On one hand there were a chain of what Daniel was showing her and then there were moments of pure madness where she was helping Abhay kill the dealer who'd shot her. Her heart ached to wake up just so she knew what was real, To hear Abhay, to reach him, touch him but mostly just to belong.

Abhay had endured adversities in his eternal life as the damned but he never cared for anyone till now despite the millionth time he'd tried to convince himself that Pia was just a phase. He thought the emotional side to him died the day his beloved Ada had...but obviously this was much more than a passing fixation. Abhay saw the old wounds open up again. History was repeating itself, he stood to lose the only light in his damned existence. Abhay was unable to reach Pia due to the ambulance and a crowd gathering round the alley. Abhay was helpless in listening to a delusional Pia rambling about his past with a sworn enemy. She was pleased he was here with her when she was actually all alone with a bunch of strangers carrying her in a stretcher to the amber lit vehicle; the paramedics spoke to Pia assuring her that she will be fine.  He had to get to Pia before it was too late. Abhay couldn't lose Pia.

Through a fit of blind rage Abhay reacted by using vitriol on the scum by tearing him apart with his bare hands. It wasn't like he was going anywhere in a hurry so he'd taken initiative in tormenting the drug dealer little by little. First he'd broken his fingers one by one for pulling the trigger with his bare hands and then he ripped the dealers arm out of its joint enjoying the sound of fear in this pitiful excuse for a human. Abhay let the human animal go. Only to hunt him down again and terrorize this animal again.

Abhay smirked at the thug evilly, then stalked him slowly watching him crawl to save his life, he listened to him plead for his life. Abhay drew closer to the man-Not so strong now are U? (Abhay lifted his chin observing his eyes, the sweat dripping from his face) I always wondered what sets us apart? I have no soul and U suppress yours. Which of us is really a monster? (He continues to force his prey to keep edging backwards menacing forwards laughing in an evil tone) How does it feel to be the one on the receiving end? (Shakes his finger to stop him from saying a word) Shame U won't live long enough to finish your pathetic filth...I can't even bring myself to drain U dry but I will make this as painful as possible and inflict with U the same pain U gave Pia. Nobody hurts her. Nobody!!!!!

Abhay had killed Pia's shooter within 10 minutes and swiftly got to Pia battling between life and death. He had to create a diversion to get to her alone. Pia was now in hospital in a theatre waiting to be operated on. Pia had lost a lot of blood. Way too much and the call was too great. Abhay foughtagainst his very nature to drink from Pia. Abhay willed Pia to fight to survive. For she was his salvation. The doctor was prepping to operate on Pia while the nurse began to bring out the surgical tools ready. Abhay slipped into a doctors outfit and slipped in without anyone suspecting anything. He touched Pia's pale face. Her eyes flickered only just open to see him and gave a weak smile. Abhay heard a faint whisper of his name...Abhay!!!!!!!

Abhay felt her cold shivering body, it unsettled him to see Pia so vulnerable, he knew he had caused this grief, he'd pushed her to this but he was trying to show Pia that he was a lost cause. He even warned her he'd make her pay and pay he did. Abhay came closer to Pia and promised-I'll make everything better. (A tear escaped Abhay's eyes and fell to Pia's soft skin) I can't see U die. Not on my watch. Stay with me Pia. Don't follow Daniel. I know he is meddling.

A nurse saw Abhay kissing Pia's forehead and just like this he compelled her to forget what she saw and di the same with all the medical staff-Sorry but I have to save Pia and U people would only just complicate things. If I let U operate on her then she will most definitely die. After I am done U wand your entire team will laud your attempts at saving her life.

Abhay began to heal Pia with his kisses first on her cheek and then he took a scalpel cutting a small incision and used a tong to remove the bullet out whilst biting his lips to refrain from the temptation to drink from Pia. Abhay bent over to use his hands to press her skin and kissed her wounds making it heal on its own.  A connection was made allowing Abhay a little snap shot of Pia's overridden mind. Pia was touched by an Angel, one who betrayed him. Abhay had no idea what Pia saw but what she rambled at the alleyway was dangerous. If he found out..Abhay had to stop Pia from learning ...What did she know? What did she see?...

Back in Pia's little world Daniel had shown her Adaa was lost to Abhay forever. She had no heart and she belonged to Marcus. While Abhay was trapped as Lucifer's right arm. Lucifers commander. Abhay had lost all connection to his humanity after Ada had turned her back on him. Abhay began his onslaught of terror on the land enslaving humans and ruling over demons as their leader.

Abhay had tried to contact Ada on a few occasions prior to turning but Marcus had taken control over her. Through all of his conquests Ada was Abhay's only regret, as Pia was shown how Abhay started to grow emotionally dead.

Pia asked Daniel with a heavy heart-I don't understand. Why is Abhay left with remnants of some...

Daniel explained watching Pia dumbstruck by how Abhay was turning out as a vindictive, spiteful vampire-Abhay was never turned. Lucifer had him specially made this way, it was to insure nobody, no human or deman lay claim over his right arm.

Pia gulped some more watching Abhay rip apart women searching for (Pia concluded a little upset by her observations) Ada. It was to fill some void left in him. (Abhay clutched his fists burning in an inferno while Pia felt like she'd walked in hell) Abhay please...

Daniel had noted how Pia was switching from the past to her own world fighting to get back-I think U are needed back. The voices U hear are Abhay willing U to live. Don't play on wanting your sinner dead, its a typical human reaction and Abhay's already finished him off.

Pia was stunned by this news-No!!!!! Abhay can't do this. He...

Pia's memories were now jarred by a myriad of unresolved and some very irrefutable actions she'd had the misfortune of seeing. Abhay was powerful, he had a purpose, to fulfil his masters every whim. Abhay destroyed countless countries in the process, he'd killed for sport, for lust, for pleasure, Abhay was nothing but a black hole. There was no trace of the human Abhay anywhere. Abhay had no compassion for a soul and he was over pining for Ada.  

Pia quizzed Daniel again-Where is...

Daniel quickly answered with love-Amelia!! Abhay's sister... Abhay is what happened. I lost her. Watching her brother's fate had become too much for her and she became inconsolable. She's not important here. Its all about Abhay.

Pia wary of Daniel covering something big insisted-I have a right to know. U are glossing over some crucial evidence. Amelia is just as important to Abhay as Ada was. She was his sister...

Daniel smiled at Pia before laying out the law-Pia, I can only show U what I am allowed to show. Amelia became withdrawn after losing Abhay. (Don't hate me Pia he thought to himself. It was his fault Abhay is what he is and Ada should never have become a vampire. He had lost all sense of reasoning when he'd discovered Amelia was taken. I can't tell U or show U the full truth) Leah as I used to call her loved Abhay a lot. She'd have made the deal if it wasn't for Marcus insisting on wanting to keep both of them. Marcus has his own followers willing to do his bidding. Leah is no more.

Pia heard the loathing tone in his voice as she was taken to Abhay's new dwellings. He had ordered to face the African empire's high priestess and took a few of his minions with him. Lucifer was already present. Then the lady (Pia was surrounded by fog) stared right back at her and gave her a crooked I acknowledge U look. Then Daniel broke the connection. Somebody was following them

By now it was the next day and Pia was still fighting-Daniel who were they? Did they see us?

Daniel muttered miserably-Dark Angels. I am being punished. Or shall I say we are being punished for falling.

Pia gaped at Daniel-They want to preserve the order don't they??? I never thought they'd come to collect...

Daniel finished by warning Pia-Don't give up. By saving Abhay, U are saving not just humanity but ..

Abhay felt like shaking Pia for keeping him waiting. Abhay was actually relieved to see Pia back to the living. It was a little more convenient having Pia as an Angel than a human. If only he could read her mind. All he got were broken sentences, half the truth, was more damaging than the full truth.

Daniel had created this entire mess. Amelia was gone. Abhay had once tried to find this fallen Angel and teach him a lesson but Angels were slippery beings or this is how they'd identify demons . If Pia dug deep then she'd awaken hell to reopen again.

Abhay gazing into the simple beauty of Pia curling his lips into a half crescent smile-What am I going to do with U? I try to punish and instead its me who winds up saving your sorry a**. U do realise I'm supposed to kill not save.

Pia scanned the room she was in-Where am i? (Was this all in her head? She reaches out to touch Abhay)

Abhay pinched Pia's cheeks as Pia jerked up on Abhay's bed and yelped-This is all real. I think U like my place a little too much.

Pia scowled at Abhay for pinching her, folding her arms then twitching her nose looking so cute-U didn't have to pinch me.

Abhay toyed with Pia by edging forwards-I'd have asked U to pinch me but I won't feel anything or would U prefer a kiss instead. This can be arranged. Or would U prefer something more X-Rated?

Pia's cheeks flushed watching her shy away from his intense icy blues stammering-I erm..this...won't be necessary...I need...a drrrinkk...

Abhay loved how he was making Pia uncomfortable and gave a light kiss on both her cheeks. Pia closed her eyes to savour this moment-I have taken the luxury of bringing some clothes over. As for the drink I feel U should stick to water only. Oh and U can crash here for the next...

Pia was out of her little daze-No way!!! I need to get back..

Abhay put his foot down incensed by Pia's lack of cooperation-I think not. You've caused quite a stir and I don't want...U have some vicious criminals after your...

Pia shot back at Abhay-Now U care??? Why???? Humans I can fight Abhay. Its the supernatural i...(Bit her tongue) This is only just the beginning of my problem. (Stalls a while before blabbing on) I am wanted by Dark Angels. So U won't have to worry about saving my neck. It seems by falling for a vampire I have angered a fraction of my ...I am in some deep..

Abhay finished-Deep s**t.

Pia fibbed a little-They know where I am. They won't find me around U. So U are safe. I know I have caused U a lot of trouble. (Truth was they'd never find her on her own but with supernaturals. Their weapons had no effect on any creatures but Angels for only and Angel can kill an Angel and she was half an Angel. Angels emitted some kind of alarm when they were with demons, the dead because of the danger factor) I'd never endanger U.

Abhay had his mind set Pia would stay with him.-Too bad I have the upper hand and the power to stop U. End of discussion U remain by my side and that's final.

Pia fumed back feigning anger-Make me!!! If they find out I am living with a vampire and that we may be living in s...

Abhay smirked making Pia blush-Sin... U are a little too presumptuous in thinking i'd do anything at all. I'd do nothing against your wishes. Pia.

Pia knew Abhay was right but would this move help her win Abhay's heart??? Would Abhay ever love her back the way he loved Ada. Only time would tell. Right now lambasting Abhay over killing people whether they were good or bad was questionable. Abhay was in no mood for a fight and she was in no fit state to push Abhay after learning some harsh truths.

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
This was one helluva update Ayshu n no wonder ur the stellar storyteller here πŸ‘ Awesome ⭐️ I loved it. Daniel surely has some skeletons in his closet waiting to come out  Now the dark angels are also baying for Pia's blood? 😲 Poor Pia 😭 Now she has to stay as Abhay's captive in his house 😍 Wow!

Ayshu I hope I can do justice to your masterpiece in ur absence dear 😊
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AyeshaπŸ€—, another amazing update but then again, when Ayesha is updating, everyone knows its not going to be nothing less than super awesome. Wow yaar!!! Your writing just blows me away! Everytime!! Perfect update it wasπŸ‘. Daniel leading Piya through the past events, Abhay doing his best to save Piya's life and the brutal revenge track where he tortured the man who shot her. But now the dark angels are after Piya. I can understand of course because an angel falling for a monster has to have some repurcussions but I really hate how angels sometimes make unfair judgements. The lack of human emotions makes them unable to see the grey shades. For them its only black and white.

Book 2 has had an amazing start with your update Ayesha😊. Waiting to see how the story goes in book 2
Edited by anjali.K - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Beautiful update Ayesha...loved it πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank you so much for the interesting and turning track. now dark angels are after Pia  Pias journey of mind flipping from Daniel to Abhay was really interesting and intriguing. loved it. Good to see Abhay melting down a bit. Though it will take time but I know Abhay will fall for her too one day and Pias love will be his ultimate redemption πŸ˜³.  I hope Abhay can help Pia protecting from the dark angels...loved it and Ramadan Mubarak πŸ€—
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago