Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

::IPKKND::DESI COCKTAIL PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG::

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail

::Other FF:::

IS PYAR KOH KYA NAAM Doon? OS & SS based on Arnav Raizada's journey from an emotionally cut off business tycoon to a lovable human again thanks to his arch nemesis Kushi Kumari Gupta.
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::

:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::

Click the link to read them based on Abhay Raichand a vampire's impossible Love story with the light.
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story

Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot LOVE BITES:::
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon FF based on the world of Bollywood RK and Madhubala

Other FF's by me check them out from past 3 years based on the show Kucch Iss Tara

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=927948&T PN=1 SoulMate

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/949923 Love in a twist

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/930084 Back 2 the Nandas

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/922724 Hate 2 Luv U

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/985374 Estranged Love

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1027948 Luv U Hamesh- Ranbir and Eklavya story

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

::Update:::

The cocktail party was in full swing. All of Arnav's guests had already started the proceedings with the usual party piece of appetisers whilst listening to his jazz music playing in the background. The food had to be desi as well what the...? Arnav felt like strangling NK and Khushi for their wishes  to include all things Indian. Those 2 were beginning to get on his last nerve especially with all the whispering and the evident flirting. Khushi was laughing and being mischievousness. He was glad to not invite her to the party. He certainly wouldn't miss her poking fun and mocking his tastes for the finer things in life. The girl sure had a lot of energy bouncing of the walls thought Arnav. Damn her even now he couldn't enjoy the party without feeling like a jerk for excluding her from it. This was her sisters do after all.

Then to make matters worse NK's date had arrive wearing a black saree shaking Arnav's very foundation. What the...? Khushie Kumari Gupta was his freaking date. After he'd made sure she was uninvited his daft cousin invites her as his plus one. Damn them both he thought clenching his fists. Arnav saw NK extend his hand watching Khushi place her hands in his like she was in some fairyland. Arnav gritted his teeth looking a little angry at this situation. What was going on between Khushi and NK? They'd only just met and already she was his date. How fast did this guy work? And Khushi was cheap for moving on so fast after her engagement broke.

Khushi was overjoyed at her new best friend nanheji rocked having given her a reprive. She could now enjoy this party and be there for her sister. On the phone her sister sounded quite low. Khushi was here now she'd make everything alright. NK smiled at her with those cute dimples face of his filling her with sunshine. He was so considerate and funny which astounded her that he shared the same DNA as ASR. They were complete opposites. NK was so jovial and open to her suggestions while Arnavji simply ignored her unless she was on loud speaker phone. Nanheji 

NK to Khushi simply over enthusiastic dancing with her to classical music now with the rest of the guests-Aap koh party achi lagi na? Yeh gaane kuch zyaada hi slow hai. Nanav koh yeh sab pasand hai its so boring Nanav koh aggar yeh sab pasand hai then why he looks so sad? Dekho na kaise muh koh baloon ki tarah poo kar raha hai?
Khushi noticed Arnavji wasn't joining in but excessively drinking-Yeh thore rhuke rukhe rehte hai. Chinta mat karo hum unko patana achi tarah jaan te hai.
NK a little baffled-App unkoh patayenge kyun? What is rhuke rhuke? Yeh kya hota hai?
Khushi explained-Gussa! Kisi koh jaan se maarna unki fitrat mai hai apni baatho se. Tum achi nachle the ho. Dancing very Good.
NK beamed twirling Khushi in his arms-I know. Main bohot acha hu. Tum bi achi ho.
Khushi smiles holding NK-Nanhe ji aap bohot ache hai.
NK to Khushi-Soh toh hu. 
Khushi gave dirties to ASR then avoiding his eyes now because she knew a storm was brewing in his head. He was going to scold her-Yeh saru yaha baar baar goor raha hai. Zaroor lecture dega mujhe. Mujhe mana ki thi yaha aane ki lekin mein phir bhi chali ayi.
NK touched Khushi's cheek-Tum mera dost ho. Nanav koh mujhe guzzar na hoga agaar unhe kuch kehna hai. Main tummara bodyguard banunga.
Khushi pulled a face showing her discern-Yeh party kitni peekhi hai. Na rang hai, na sur hai na taal hai, is mein maza nahin hai.
NK had a wicked idea-Ab haso! Tum yaha mera wait karo. Tumne woh CD'S layi?
Khushi nodded opening her bag now handing it to NK-Isse kya hoga?
NK winked at Khushie making Anrav's blood boil. How dare NK openly flirt with Khushi? NK mused-Tumne woh orders ki kaane keliye?
Khushi nods responding with a dazzzling smile pointing over to the back-Haa woh mere kuch samaan hai peeche ki darwaze se ayega. 
NK offers his service-Khushi main yu aya! (Clicks his fingers) Woh saaman andar launga mai tum Nanaz par nazar rakhna.

Then the music changes all of a sudden with the desi beats hitting the entire room pulling everyone out of their tranquil place and into an amazed look glancing at the host like what is going on? Some of the guests raised their brow in surprise.

NK returned and pulled Khusi with him and started to follow in her footsteps matching her free style dancing. Akash Raizada vlew caution to the wind and saw the bored look in his fiancees eyes and decided to join in the fun. He too danced with Khushi and then dragged Payal to dance with them. Payal eventually loosened up and smiled for the first time at the party bringing a smile to Akash's face lighting up. Eventually the other guests began to join in. 

Arnav was fuming. His party was ransacked. What the...? Khushi was still dancing with NK. How dare she? She was supposed to be depressed not happy in the arms of another man. Arnav consumed another glass of champaign. NK left Khushi's side and came to Arnav offering him a drink that Khushi brought with her.

NK smiled brightly-Nanav isskoh peeloh. Its so tasty.
Arnav creases his forehead with doubt in his mind. His accent flowed through-Yeh kya hai? Since when has Khushi become your date? 
NK chirped helpfully-Since tonight. Khushi has a right to be here. Why should she miss out? Its her sisters party too. Nanav don't be mad ok? I like her coz. She's cool. Here drink this for me.
Arnav muttered taking the drink and gulped it down-What the...?
NK smiles-I know right?
Arnav a little bemused-What was this?
NK to Arnav smiles softly-I'll tell U after U drink this as well. Please.
Arnav takes another swig of the concoction-Wow! 
NK full of humour-Bhaang. She said this is some good desi stuff. U feel the effects right away.
Arnav thought he was hearing things-U are serious right? U made me drink this stuff! (Not taking his eyes off of his cousin) The music where did it come from?
NK answers honestly-I asked Khushiji to bring it so i can play it for her. Now look Payalji is happy, so is Khushiji. I want my date to enjoy herself not fall asleep.
Arnav arrogantly fumes-This party was a hit til U did this. I have a reputation to uphold. Bloody hell. I need another drink. (Knocks a few more glasses back feeling quite merry)
NK takes Arnav to join the others-U should dance. As a host its your duty. Show Khushi U aren't such a grouch. Nanav sab koh dikawoh ke thum bhi sab se behtar naach sakthe ho.

Arnav felt a little loose and started dancing with the rest of the guests for once shocking Khushi, Payal, Akash, NK, and the rest of his family and guests. For the first time everyone actually had a good time and Arnav even let slide the old niggling jealousy because he was with Khushi. They were dancing with each other and not fighting like they'd always done in the past. 

Khushi for the first time saw Arnav's wild side. Its shocked her yet thrilled her that he could be fun. Arnavji was a enigma. Would she ever understand him? Who knew what the real Arnav was inside? He hid behind a mask. If only she could show him the world she saw. Khushi only wanted to see him happy. This was all she could ask for him.

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
this is beautiful my dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘... I wish aisa hi ho kal😍 ...thanks for PM Ayesha πŸ€—... 
--faroo-- thumbnail
sorry but what is this who is khushi kumari gupta n who is asr n nk sorry dont understand it but ya agar ya imaginary story hai to nice ur a great writer
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

this is beautiful my dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘... I wish aisa hi ho kal😍 ...thanks for PM Ayesha πŸ€—... 

:::From the precap i doubt we will get to see ArHi like this. I just wanted a plyful air to the OS than the miserable accusation flinging matches we are seeing.:::

Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome ayesha,loved it n i didnt knew that u also like IPKKND drama too.i wish epi main bhi aisa ho but i think asr will say some thing bad to khushi n she will hurt precap se to aisa lag raha tha,thanks for pm.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: farroo

sorry but what is this who is khushi kumari gupta n who is asr n nk sorry dont understand it but ya agar ya imaginary story hai to nice ur a great writer

:::These characters are from a different show:::

matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow awesome ayesha,loved it n i didnt knew that u also like IPKKND drama too.i wish epi main bhi aisa ho but i think asr will say some thing bad to khushi n she will hurt precap se to aisa lag raha tha,thanks for pm.

:::I love this show its so cute. I doubt what i wrote would happen but it shows ASR having fun and this is what i want to see of him occasionally:::

mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great story love it!!!! :)