FF-Luv U Hamesha pt 18 page 33 7/11/08 EKT

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Luv U Hamesha

Characters

Eklavya Virani

A guy so lovable with immense respect for others around him. Loves life and the world. Never experiencing true love until he set eyes on KT problem is she was engaged to Laksh his cousin. Then the most tragic thing happens KT is abused and the blame goes on him making him negative. Can this sweet lovable guy ever be the same again?

Ranbir Nanda

The lovable hate guru that everyone hates to love as his charm is that magnetic. He is Eklavya's best friend and ally. He helps Eklavya tackle his problems head on and exact revenge on those around him. Perfect match as both are now Hate Guru's.

Krishna Tulsi (KT)

Sweet innocent orphan who is raised by Tulsi. She falls in love with Laksh but fate plays the nastiest trick on her as her destiny lies with another. Her best friend is Kanya a normal girl who like her is also an orphan.

Laksh Virani

Sweet guy with no flaws apart from being too nice. He is always reliable and lovable. Eklavya envies that KT loves him and others want to be in his presence. Has a smile and face that can melt anyone.

Kanya Godbole

An orphan best friends with KT both have had a lot of bad luck but have a heart of gold. She's feisty and possessive and willing to sabe those that try to harm her friend. She has been raised by the Godbole family.

Vaidehi

Loves Ranbir to the point of madness and willing to take down anyone in her way by hook or by crook

All other Virani members remain the same and same with Ranbir and Kanya's family.
Pt 1 pg 3,Pt 2 pg 5,Pt 3 pg 8,Pt 4 pg 10,Pt 5 pg 12,Pt 6 pg 14,Pt 7 pg 17, Pt 8 pg 18,Pt 9 pg 20,Pt 10 pg 23, Pt 11 pg 21,Pt 12 pg 23, Pt 13 pg 25,Pt 14 pg 28,Pt 15 pg 29,Pt 16 pg 30,Pt 17 pg 32,Pt 18 pg 33        ~*~ Eklavya kt heaven ~*~
Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 best of both worlds

this is like the girl who dreamt both the boy friends whom she was two timing wer riding  one motor cycle
And there is a traffic jam

first perfangels ff
then urs
and all the pairs here
thats fun

ooh maza abhi shuru bhi nahi huaa hai
Ayesha pm everyone.we have to create a tsunami for both ur ff

matwamango thumbnail
Trust me this FF will be sexy, Masaladaar, Spicy, Comic and will hopefully out do my previous work. Just wait for my update. This will make U want more. I've been working on this for ages hence why i ended my 6 FF in KIT forums so that this one can get my undevided attention. U haven't seen anything yet. I will live my fantasy with this FF and has both my bad boys in it. What more can i ask for.
unpredictable91 thumbnail
hi thanx 4 the pm
nice intro-ranbir kanya eklavya kt laksh vaidehi..all in one😍 
continue soon
GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good intro di. Wonderful blend of both the soaps. Kindles curiosity to look forward to who's gonna end up with whom and how. Continue ASAP

gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thnxx for z pm!!!! gr8 intro.... hmmm sound so interesting continue as soon as u get time.... waiting desperately for it
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Trust me this FF will be sexy, Masaladaar, Spicy, Comic and will hopefully out do my previous work. Just wait for my update. This will make U want more. I've been working on this for ages hence why i ended my 6 FF in KIT forums so that this one can get my undevided attention. U haven't seen anything yet. I will live my fantasy with this FF and has both my bad boys in it. What more can i ask for.

Wow now thats wht i call a perfect planning..Intro Superb.. continue soon dee
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjkhoney

Wow now thats wht i call a perfect planning..Intro Superb.. continue soon dee

Thank U anj i want this to be my  masterpiece. But i want Fatima to get started with hers. I will try to update asap when i have time. Won't be easy this month but will do my best to get the first one done tomorrow.
miss.sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it souds.......
AWESOM , GOOD , NICE , FILMY
CONTINUE SOON

ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so............. when r u posting the first part. bahut betaab ho rahi hu.