FF-Back 2 the Nandas The End Final pt30 p

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

This is no loonger a short story but a long story on Ranbir going back to the Nanda's i feel poor Ranbir has discovered that he does have a heart and now that he's learnt to Love. Poor guys heary keeps getting broken over a million times. Kanya you should never curse someone its bad and it will come back to haunt you 3 folds.

Enjoy.

After 15 days of living at the Godbole's Ranbir and Kanya are finally going back to the Nandas Mansion. He is both happy and sad at the same time. Who would have thought that the Ranbir Nanda that arrived in the Godbole House would change so much and learn to be just Ranbir with a new insight and true meaning of life. Ranbir has grown so attached to every member of the Godbole family. Especially Pammi the Mummy. He thought he would miss her alot and her fun energetic personality. He saw her just like he saw his mom. Actually all the Godbole members as they have come to see me as a person and not some monster. He'd miss the nights there, the food, the way of life. But one thing he won't be missing is Chunnu. His sworn enemy for life. The guy who challenged him to do ridiculous things and all in the name of Kanya. His Kanya not Chunnu's. Boy did he do everything in his power to please Kanya but she never seems to be impressed. The more i do for her the more closer she gets to Kanya. My best is not good enough for her. Bloody Chunnu. Well as soon as i have gone from this house i will breathe a sigh of relief as Chunnu won't be following me to my Mansion. yaha pe sarega uski tho.

Kanya on the other hand was very anxious. She didn't want to leave the comforts and safe haven of her home to go back to the Nandas. Keeping up with false appearances were getting too much. Atleaset she had her family here. God us saand ke ghar wapas. Noway. mere freedom chale jayega aur phir Chuunu ke saath tikh se baatein nahin kar paoungi mein. Kash is contract abhi se nil and void ho jaye. Us ghende ki badsurat jangli soorat nahi denkhne milti mujhe. Us chidiya ghar me ghut ghut ke marungi mein ek din. Ranbir apne sachchi chehra leke mujhe tang karegi. Mind you uski natak ek dum top class hain yahaan. Hope mein bhi uski tara yeh kar saku.

They both pack their bag and have an emotional farewell party. Chunnu as always even now was pestering Ranbir to kiss kanya. Taunting him. Ranbir wanted to smash his head in. They put loads of nice music on. Just for Ranbir all the tracks were punjabi style.

Ranbir went to Pammi the mummy and gave a huge hug leaving all the family members shocked.

R-Pammi the Mummy i will miss you. A lot. Ap ekdum mere Ma jesi hain. Apki yaad bahut ayga mujhi. I am truely proud ke mein is lifetime mein ap jesi aurat ko mila. Apke saath is ghar mein khabhi mera maa ki khamie nahin mehsoos ki kyunki apne har waqt mera kayal rakha. I want to thank you.(Touches Pammi's feet)

P-Jamaiji ap kya kar rahe hain. Maine khabhi ap mein aur Harpal mein koi kamie nahin dekhi. Ap to mere Beta ho. You are very unwelcome beta. I love you three.

R-Apne mujhe unwelcome kaha. Oh you mean Your welcome.

P-Ha wohi. See tum mere bacho ki tara mere engraisi ko tum incorrect kar raheho.(Has tears in her eyes)

R-Papa. Uncle ap bhi mere liye bohut mahaan ho. i have great respect for a man like you. Apne ek hasta kelta pariwar mein itne saal kaam ki aur unko har thareke ka khushi dhi. Ap ko bhi miss karunga.

Anand-yeh ghr tumhara hi tho hain Beta. Aa jaya karna.(Embraces Ranbir)

R-Harpal. You're like another brother from another mother. See you around and drop by anytime. Models dekhne jayenghe(Gives a wink and a hug)

Harpal-You too bro.Next time well hit the town and pick some great new boutiques with fashion wear. Modelling Agency jho kolna hain. We can start our own empire.

R-Pooja. I shall see you at work but i feel i have gotten to know you better.

Kanya is looking very confused is this another one of Ranbirs acts. Yeh saand what is he upto. Ghar walo pe jaadu kar rakha hain.

R-Shanta won't miss you as tum surly humare saath aarahe ho. Wish you didn't.

S-Ha mera feeling bilkul same to same.

R-Chunnu i will wish never to see you as long as i live. But tumne mera ek baath zaroor sikhaya hain. Patience ki and to control my anger.

Kanya hugs everyone while Shanta and Pooja are confused. They wave bye and are on their way to the Nanda house.

Edited by matwamango - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaraCZaara thumbnail
OOOO me first! claps for u 👏 Continue soon!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great intro!
cant wait till they get back to the Nanda house 😃
continue soon
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
that was great pls continue sooon
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh my bad, i thought this was the update 😆
good joob 👏
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Kanya, Ranbir finally arrive in the Nanda mansion. Both a little hesitant to speak to one another. Ranbir feeling sick inside not knowing what to say to Kanya. Even if he expressed his real feelings to Kanya he knew she would laugh in his face just like she's been doing when she was with Chunnu the tunnu. Even now he could feel Chunnu's presence in his mind. Us chunnu ko tho. Now what will happen. How can he make Kanya notice him. Feel what he feels. Pure Love. Kanya on the other hand was dreading any form of conversation with Ranbir. The guy is totally confusing me. Is he good, bad who is the real Ranbir. In her parents house he was so sweet and attentive, totally opposite to what he is like in the Nandas. Oh i miss my family and Chunnu my dear friend Chunnu ab is sand ke saath dobara is jail mein. Malika came to welcome the couple at the door.

M-Safar kaisa tha Bacho. Meine tum dono ko bohut miss kiya. Ranbir. (Ranbir touches her feet) Beta tu to badalgaya. I am so proud of you. Aur fakar hain tu mera Beta hain.

R-Mom ap bhi na. I miss you too.(Gives Mom a hug)

All the nephews and nieces were presnt and were all smiling so much and each and everyone of them was shocked to see how radiant their uncle looked with his new outlook. They all had a surprise for their uncle.

R-You kids are looking awfully suspicious. Koi plan to nahin kya. Godbole house mein itne competitions kiya hain maine aur thak gayi hoon main. I can't bear anymore insult. Waise maine kuch jeeta nahin na and Ranbir Nanda is not used to losing.

Eva and Ira-Chachu. Ap bhi come on We Nandas never get down. We always pick ourselves up and go on with life even stronger. You've taught us that and for us You are our Hero. Humara family main apne sari boundaries paar kardi. Plus you showed the Godbole the side nobody has ever seen. Kanya Chachi you are very lucky ke Chachu ne sirf tumhare liye itna kuch kiya.

K-Ya mein lucky hoon ke mujhe is g....Aise ache pati mujhe mila.(thinks Ja ha jao sab Ranbir ke change ke bare mein bolte hain. Ghar me , yahape bhi. Par Ranbir tum kaun ho. Mujhe bohut pereshani mein hoon.)

Shanaya-Ranbir Chacu apko milne koi khaas ayah ain.

R-Shanta ya Chunnu(God is ghade ko yahabhi aana tha kya. I thought i left that part of my nightmare behind. No worries Ranbir ye tera territory hain. Aisa maza chakaunga ke uska mama yaad ayga aur khabhi Ranbir Nanda ke saath panga nahi karega. Kanya ko agar uski saath chalagaya tho mera kya hoga?)

Aditya bhai-Chunnu nahin baba tera sabse achcha dost. Woh upar tere liye intezaar kar raha hain. Jaa uskomilke aa.

R-Bhai ap bhi kitne drame baaz hain. ( Ranbir rushes it up the stairs to his room to freshen up. He can't look bad for this guest of his)

K-Kaun ayah hain Aditya bhaiya. Koi kaas hain.

Aditya-Aya nahin aye hain. She's a girl.

K-Ranbir has girlfriends?

Aditya-Ofcourse. Woh love mein khabie uski koi interest nahin tha par he had all types of friends in business but Ranbirs known Archita a while.

Aditya is slightly amused by kanyas reaction. Aggar uski ehsi response hain to phir tora banake Shayad Kanya ko bhi jala sakhta hoon. Do teer ek nishana. Ap dekhta hoon Kanya ke dil mein Ranbir ki jaaga na banaya to mera naam Ranbir Nanda. I mean Aditya Nanda.

K-He never mentioned her. Atleast woh uski real girlfriend nahin hain i'm fine with that.

Aditya-Actually Ranbir usko pehle se bohut pasand tha but uska business pehla priority tha. Archita sirf Ranbir keliya aya hain.(Looking pleased kanya getting worked up). Jaldi upar jao. Archita ka koi bharosa nahin. Usse yeh bhi pata nahin ke Ranbir shaadi kar chuka hain. We thought it was best if Ranbir told her.

Kanya goes upstairs and has a big shock when she goes to their beroom. Ranbir and Archita in a Kiss that looked too much for Kanya to handle.

Edited by matwamango - 16 years ago
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wah... kya update hai...
it rocked...
pls continue soon
ZaraCZaara thumbnail
A kiss! we want a rankan kiss not a ranchita kiss 😡
JK gr8 job continue soon!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!! that was great!! next update kabh hai?? Hurry and update please!!! 😃
Min_3088 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg...what drama!!..haha loved it..please continue soon, it was fabulous.

👏 👏 👏
👏 👏
👏

-Min