New OS~Mend my broken Heart(part3*pg16*Oct17)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

res

*Edited*->

I have stopped watching dis show,but can't stop reading ur ff's..😊 Both da updates were fabulous,and a big round of applause for ur sensible thinking.. πŸ‘

Dis days I hav stopped visiting da forum,as people r going insane and bashing da female lead left-right-centre,just to promote their anoder (favorite?) couple.πŸ˜† I am scared to comment at any post,as I'm afraid sum people will bite me after reading my POV.So I better stay safe...🀣Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
Amar che besi bhalo tomar ta. Fabulous re. Alina sab khanai villain hoye jache.πŸ˜†
Tara tari continue koro please.

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

amaezing yaar its awesome, love fierce pia, she look good like this

Edited by pratiksha2009 - 12 years ago
Awsum i loved this angry pia she should really do like this in the show an i guess she was alina so now will she take revenget what emotions u potrayed for both of them i loved it update soonEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
tanzie..part was short..but it was awesome and fab...the way piya became so angry..fierce was just mind blowing..i loved the way u protrayed piya's feelings...and abhay really needed a slap from piya...πŸ˜†...and u did it..show milega...iske koi chance nahi..par yaha..piya ne abhay ko dho daala πŸ˜†...and now alina knows the truth and she will turn evil...more problems yet to come...update soon..Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
RES
~Edited~
Awsum OS Tanzie πŸ‘the way u have described abhiya emotions just loved it dear❀️.And Abhay is in big trouble have to handle two women lets c how would he do thatπŸ˜†
do cont soon😊
Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
cant wait to read it. Do update soon!!!!
superb update , tanzie
loved it
wow, piya was like a tigress. . I just loved this piya!
OMG. . Alina knows abt abhiya. . I hope she doesnt mess up everything. . Its already so messed up. .
Continue soon
tcEdited by missglam - 12 years ago