SS:love and destiny ch 8 pg 74 (17 feb)

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

CHAPTER 1

"Sid, help me. I cant let alina ruin abhay's life", yelled piya over the phone. Sid in calming voice said," piya relax. I know alina is not good and I wont let her spoil my brother's life. Piya, you and abhay are childhood friends. He will listen to you. Make him see what alina really is." Piya rolled her eyes and said," do you really think I haven't tried that? Abhay is not ready to listen. He feels that, me, his friend is trying to ruin his life." Sid paused for a minute and replied,"I will do something."

Abhay was in a hotel room which he had booked for himself and alina. Tonight he had planned to propose alina. His happiness seemed no boundries. He made sure that the room was decorated beautifully, flowers and dimly lit candles all around. He took out a red small velvet box from his pocket and sighed," today will be the most memorable day for us alina."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Abhay smiled and said," I think alina is here." Abhay opened the door and to his shock piya was standing there. Abhay asked," what are you doing here?" piya rolled her eyes and said," mind if I come in? you don't want a scene here! Right?" abhay made way for piya to enter the room and closed the door.

"now tell me what are you doing here?" abhay asked. Piya looked around the room and replied," hmm, nice decorations!". Abhay pulled piya towards himself and asked angrily," piya, answer my question!" piya loosened his grip from her shoulder and said," easy abhay. Ok, I will reply. I am here to stop you from proposing alina!" abhay asked," why do you thing I will listen to you?" piya replied in calming voice," look abhay, I am you best friend, your childhood friend. Alina. She is just using you. She is only after your money. She doesn't love you. Cant you see that?" abhay yelled," I told you hundred times, I and alina are in love. Why are you doing this? U should be happy for me? But hell no! you are here to destroy things."

Piya knew this was difficult but she had to do this," abhay, believe me. Why will I lie to you? U are not realizing what you are doing." Abhay furiously asked," and you do?" piya held abhay from his shoulder and said," abhay, how can I prove to you that I care for you. I wont anything to harm you." Abhay smiled, " just leave from here" piya sighed and was about to leave when her heels got stuck on carpet and fell on abhay on bed.

Suddenly some reporters barged in the room and saw abhay and piya together in not so good position. And there was a breaking news--Children of two richest businessman in town using the freedom for fun!! Abhay and piya were shocked to see the sudden outcome. They were thrown towards millions of questions. " abhay raichand and piya dobriyal! How long have you been doing this" " does your parents know about this" "how often do you come to hotel rooms" piya was on verge of tears and abhay was furious. That's when sid and alina entered the room and saw the scenario. The reporters turned towards sid and asked," did you know about their relationship" "what are raichands and dobriyals going to do about it." Sid couldn't take it anymore and blurted," abhay raichand and piya dobriyal are engaged and will be married soon." "but sir", reporter asked. "no more questions!!" said sid and took abhay and piya with him. Alina followed them.

[parking lot]

Abhay and piya were shocked. They didn't knew what to do and say. Abhay saw alina walking behind. Abhay came near alina and said," alina, its not what you think?" alina replied," you and piya deserve each other. This is what you have been doing behind my back? I warned you that piya is not a good girls. She will ruin our relation. See now, its done. Abhay we are over." Alina turned her face and stood near her car. She wanted to see abhay and piya breaking apart. An evil smile crept her lips.

Abhay turned towards piya and yelled," look what you have done? I don't belive this. Just to separate me and alina you called the reporters. You played with your own self respect and dignity! How could you piya. " piya started crying," how can you even think this? You thought I would play with my own dignity. Its true I didn't want you to be with alina, but that doesn't mean I would do such a thing." Abhay yelled," you are lying!" sid interrupted and said," no she is not! She is your friend abhay. And I am your brother. Why don't you believe us? Why will piya do this?" abhay blurted in fury," because she loves me! Yes, I know. I heard you and piya talking that day"

[flashback]

Piya was in sid's room and talking about abhay. Piya said," sid, you know what type of girls alina is. I cant let abhay ruin his life. She is just after his money. I have been trying to put sense but that alina, don't know what has she told abhay, he is thinking me his biggest enemy." Sid replied calmly," piya relax, we will do something. I know alina. She dated me once but when I came to know her intentions I left her. I thought it was over. But that pshyco, she came back and is using abhay" piya asked," why cant you just tell about alina and yourself to abhay?" sid replied,"I cant do that. He will never believe me. I don't have any proof to do so. I destroyed everything related to her when I came to know about her. Now I regret it. Don't worry piya, we will save your abhay."  piya was confused and asked," my what?" sid smiled and said," I know you love abhay. I can see it in your eyes."

That's when abhay heard the conversation in midway. Piya smiled and said," sid, actually, I love abhay but he doesn't. he loves alina." Sid smiled and hugged piya saying," cmon piya, you are like my lil sis, don't worry. Abhay is yours and I will make sure he remains with you. I will defitintely come up with a plan soon."

[flashback ends]

Abhay yelled," I heard you saying that you love me and sid bhai saying that you both will chalk out a plan soon. U are disgusting piya, just disgusting. You wanted to marry me na? marry me but you will never have my love, never" Abhay left fuming in anger. Piya burst into tears.

Alina smiled and came near piya and said," so sorry poor piya. Abhay is gone. U will never have him. I don't love him. I have another man up in my sleeve. I will get through this but poor you, abhay will never forgive you." Piya saw alina and asked," why did you do this? If you didn't love abhay, you could have left but why these reporters?" alina was shocked and asked," how did you know that I called them?"

Piya wiped her tears and said," sid had already warned me that reporters are going to come there. He has his own sources. I wanted to warn abhay and went there. All these was planned for you and abhay right? So that abhay will have to marry you under any circumstances but things went wrong and I reached early and all this mess happened." Alina smiled and said,"yes I did it. I knew that you and my ex lover boy sid will do something and wanted no hindrances but damn, everything went wrong. But still m happy because though I and abhay may not be together but even you wont have his love. He will never accept you. Good bye piya. Have a happy married oops sad married life." Alina left leaving piya alone and sid consoling her.

Raichands and dobriyals were sitting together in raichand and were disturbed due to news and somewhere happy. Chand said," finally, our dream will come true. Abhay and piya will be married though I wanted things shouldn't have taken place this way. " arnab smiled and said," they are kids afterall. I didn't knew that they were together. These kids should have warned us before hand." Haseena laughed," doesn't matter. After all this is what we all wanted" madhu smiled little sadly," I wish piya had told me before. Atleast these things wouldn't have happened. But I am happy."

hey friends..i am writing an SS on abhiya. i had written this long time ago but didnt post it...but now m finally posting it. due to exams, i dont know when will i be able to update it again...sorry for that...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail

INDEX

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

Peehu24 thumbnail

LINKS TO OTHER WORK

MY FIRST FF

link to sequel
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey great start peehu 

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res

** Edited **
Lost first place😡

Peehu! I missed u dear..! Long time gap after the OS you wrote!!🤗

Loved the starting dear!! Alina is evil here?? Just for money!

Poor Abhay ** No wonder he's innocent smart man, suits him perfectly **😳
Thanks God, SId is not bad here!!

Yay..! Abhiya is gonna married, no matter sad or happy they are getting married..!
Thanks for the PM dear!😊
Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it
aleena is evil❓
Edited by pkyekvisu - 12 years ago
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow your back, lovely ss ! 
-rkfan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i just loved the concept of your story...

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely concept waiting 4 next...dont worry i will wait 4 ur next part when u will able to do it...so now abhiya goona married but due to alina abhay misunderstand piya😔 but with thgs gud happened...great update but try atleast to update when u will able
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
:-):-) ...wowww... ITS A LOVELY SS DEAR:-) AND AMAGING UPDATE YAAR:-):-) I jus love it:-):-)