my 4th FF Jisha-ADDICTED 2 LOVE

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story
Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Boys night Out:::
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

Abhay already settled into a new College, new town with his adoptive family. He is an outsider looking in but a deeply disturbed soul. His only motto in life is to stay hideen amongst the shadows.

Piya is an orphan who loves life in all its glory. She always looks at the glass half full. She had a strong foundation with Misha and Kabir. Her only Obsession in life is Abhay.

Shaurya is a happy go lucky kinda a guy trying ti mis in with the college crowd as he's already graduated and runs his own company.

Kabir is a working progress getting over Piya has been a toughie but he's moving on in life.

Misha is a tough chick with her image often misleading people to believe she's a girl with no emotion but she's all heart. She has a major crush on Shaurya.
:::Precap-DreaM::: Pg 1
:::Update 1-Dream::: PG 2
::: Precap &Update 2-Shattered Glass::: PG 4
 :::Precap-Party People 3::: Pg 6
 :::Party People 3::: Pg 7
  :::Precap-UnderCover 4::: Pg 8
  :::UnderCover 4::: Pg 9
  :::Precap and Update-Be My Valentines 5:::Pg 11
:::Precap and Update 6:::Just Dance:::PG 15
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/39398474
::: Precap &Update 7-Family Affair::: PG 18 
:::Precap and Update 8:::Let the games begiN:::PG 21
 :::Update 8:::Let the games begiN:::PG 22
 ::: Precap &Update 9-Take U Down::: PG 27
:::Precap 10:::Ad Shoot:::PG 30
:::Update 10:::Ad Shoot:::PG 31
::: Precap 11-Remorse::: PG35
::: Update 11-Remorse::: PG36
:::Precap and Update 12:::New Lesson:::PG 39
:::Precap and Update 13:::Fast Lane:::PG 39
:::Precap and Update 14:::Line of Blur:::PG 46
:::Precap and Update 15:::Hot Shot:::PG 52
:::Precap and Update 16:::Misunderstandings:::PG 55
:::Precap 17:::The Kill:::PG 60
:::Update 17:::The Kill:::PG 61
:::Precap and Update 18:::The Attack:::PG 67
 ::: Precap 19-Turning Point:::P70
 :::Update 19-Turning Point:::
:::Precap and Update 20:::Surprise Date:::PG 77
:::Precap and Update 21:::Romancing the Moon:::PG 82
:::Precap and Update 22:::In too deep:::PG 88
:::Precap 23:::In despair:::PG 92
:::Update 23:::In despair:::PG 93
:::Precap 24:::Info:::PG 98
:::Update 24:::Info:::PG 99
:::Precap & Update 25:::Bourne Ultimatum:::PG 103
:::Precape 26:::Numbified:::PG 108
:::Update 26:::Numbified:::PG 109
 ::: Precap &Update 27-Hysteria::: PG 114
 ::: Precap &Update 28-Infiltration::: PG 120
:::Precap&Update 29:::Battle of the Elders:::PG 127
 ::: Precap 30-Blood Bath::: PG 134
 ::: Update 30-Blood Bath::: PG 137
:::Precap 31::Final Act:::PG 144
:::Update 31:::Final Act:::PG 145
:::EPILOGUE:::PG 150

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
looking forward to the third FF now !!! =D

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
looking forward to the new ff
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
keep going..
dont make us wait long for ur other FFs.coz v love it..
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice intro
looking forward for the first part
plz continue soon
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ! waiting for next ff I'm waiting!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Precap -DreaM

I wait in the darkness of the still night wondering why do I feel the way I do. Life has no meaning any more. For life is no friend of mine. Death wouldn't take me. I am neither here nor there. Existing between worlds conflicting the very essence of nature. Would I ever find solace? Would I ever find what I am looking for? For What he really wanted he could not have. Piya was the only woman he'd ever really craved but only because she reminded him of the woman he'd lost long ago. The love of his life. Throughout his time at Dehradun he'd learnt the hard way of what it meant keeping Piya at bay. She had taught him a valuable lesson in life. It was for living but a monster like him wasn't even alive. Now where was she? Her life was hanging on by a thread and all because he'd left her behind. It wasn't by choice. It was by circumstances. His folks were getting jittery with her meddling ways. Rightly so but Abhay couldn't fault Piya. Her very thoughts were all based on him. It tore out all rationality out the window when it came to Piya. He knew he should stay out of her life but he was helpless for his dead heart only seeked Piya. Abhay had all these thoughts driving round in his head. He crept in the night like some harbinger stalking its prey. Not Prey the woman he'd left behind. Why didn't he get to her sooner? He knew she was in danger but he'd refused to follow his instincts convincing himself it was because Piya was his drug. Abhay was addicted to her. Did he love Piya? Who knew? He didn't trust anything he felt anymore. Abhay watched Piya from outside the window of the hospital. He wasn't concerned by who'd run her over. For now his priorities were keeping her safe. Giving her his strength. Giving her life. They were mentally connected. No he'd give her the world if she'd just wake up.

Piya lay still. Her body motionless. She didn't hear anything around her. The only image she had was of Abhay. His perfect sharp features. Her dark angel who'd saved her time after time. She wasn't scared of where she was nor of why all she saw was Abhay. If this was heaven this was it. Her heaven with just Abhay locked tight in a room with no doors. In her mind she'd pictured them in a indoor garden with the roof open. It was filled with different coloured roses and Dahlia's. The greenery arounf them only made it look like a wonderland. They were surrounded by trees. The sun shone so bright while Abhay had sheltered Piya from the harsh rays in his arms where she'd belonged. Piya never wanted to let go of the safe haven she was in away from the brutal world. Just her and Abhay. Only downside was Abhay wasn't the happy Abhay she'd envisioned he'd be but he was miserable. She wanted Abhay to cheer up. Piya reached to hold Abhay's face as they lay on the floor. He'd breathed in her scent but he never wavered with his stoned expressions. Piya wanted so bad to see Abhay smile but he wasn't doing it. All around her the flowers grew brighter in colour while she remained constant. All was still apart from Abhay. He was trying to leave her. Everyone always left her. Piya held on tight. Keeping Abhay in her embrace.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww thts so sweet n touching a update !!! =D

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naughtynatty

awww thts so sweet n touching a update !!! =D

Thank U sweets. This one is licking off in more like from where the show is currently at😳
matwamango thumbnail

:::DreaM::: 

Misha remained by Piya's bedside praying for Piya's recovery. Misha wasn't into the whole spiritual aspect in her life. She took life as it was but for Piya she'd made the effort to pray for her best friend. Her sister. It sounded so special calling her sister but it was how she'd felt. Piya was special and always would be. Who knew what magic Piya had but people couldn't help but fall for her big brown eyes and her innocent smile. Even her Mom and Dad were here in the hospital thinking of Piya as their own daughter. Misha held Piya's hand in hers encouraging her to pull through. Piya owed it to herself and all those who loved her to make a quick comeback. Misha's eyes were red filled with tears. It wasn't a pretty sight thought Misha. Tears and Misha didn't go well together. She hated tears.

Misha watched Piya's still face-Piya look at the state of me! You did this. You made me into a cry baby. If you don't come out in piece i swear I'm never speaking to you ever again. We got so much to do Piya. There's so much i want to say to you but never had the chance to. I need more time with you Piya. I have so much to learn from you. Kabir hasn't left the hospital all night Piya. He's even called his sworn enemy Abhay for you. Who would have thought Kabir would ever do that but he did it for you. Panchi's waiting outside for you as well but the doctors have told us we can see you one at a time. Its better this way. I don't want my familt to see i have a soft side. I need them under false pretense that their daughte is a strong chick. Kabir would get a heart attack if he saw me this way. Am i boring you yet? Too bad i'm not stopping till you wake up. If you want me to stop you will have to wake up sleeping Beauty. I know one guy up for the job to wake you up from your slumber but he's not the one you want is it Piya? Dad's giving more blood. I've never seen him so worked up in this manner before. See you've made a big impact on all of us. I'm never letting you go again Piya. U can stick your independence spiel for someone who cares. Piya come back to us. We need you in our life. God please bring her back to us!

Kabir on his cell trying to reach Abhay with no luck! Damn freak cut him off. What was his problem? The only reason Kabir bothered with Abhay was to help Piya wake up. Only Piya knew what she saw in Abhay. All Kabir could see was a spoilt rich kid getting lucky with the ladies. He had no moral code or care for people around him. He was a self centered brat. Kabir knew Abhay was no good for Piya but he was what she wanted and Kabir would give her what she desired. Problem was getting Abhay to Piya. Abhay didn't give a hoot about Piya. It was to her detriment but Piya had her friends around her. She didn't need Abhay. It was easier to say it but Kabir knew deep down what the truth was. He saw the doors open. Oh Misha came out with swollen eyes. She'd been crying. It was so unlike Misha to be this upset but Kabir knew how Misha felt. The helplessness was  pi**ing Kabir off. He hated sitting around not being able to help Piya. Time was something that Piya didn't have. Her internal bleeding may have stopped but her life depended on her waking up. She had to do this. Piya was stronger than this. All this had to be a bad dream. Kabir went in to see Piya. He was glad she didn't see him like this. He didn't want her to know how disturbed he was watching her like this. So still. He really wanted to crack a joke but it wouldn't come. Kabir was speechless. For the first time in his life he was loss for words. So all he did was just sit by Piya. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze so she'd know he was there for her. Sometimes silence was bliss. 10 minutes in Kabir whispered in Piya's ears-You can do this my angel.

Finally Piya was alone. It was Abhay's chance to get in there and do his thing. Make Piya good as new. He had to connect with her. Piya lay down so quiet. He'd never seen such a beautiful sight before. His angel lay asleep waiting for him. It was all Piya ever did. She was always waiting for him. He'd heard her cry for him and he never came. He owed Piya so much for showing him the light when all he ever saw was darkness. She was his sunlight to his moonlight. The sun and the moon never met and when they did a total eclipse would befall upon those around them. Abhay froze for a fraction of a second hating himself in self pity for letting her get this way in the first place. No he didn't have time for such thoughts. Piya needed him now more than ever. He rushed to her side sitting on the bed. I amnot what U need in your life but you've forced me to come out of hiding Piya. Hiding away from you. Now i'll never repeat my past mistakes with you Piya. Take strength in what i have to offer you. My love for U now is at its peak. I want you to feel it. Absorb it Piya. I am calling out to you. I have lost my fight against you Piya. Against the love you have for me. Against all sanity i have lost against a mortal woman. I give in to you Piya. Fight for your life Piya. Fight for your love Piya. Fight for the both of us Piya. Fight for me. I cannot cease to exist without you. I refuse to. Don't leave me a broken man if that's even what am because i'm not even human. Piya take in my strength. My love is not what you deserve because it brings doom to those i care about the most. The gift of life is all i can give you.

Piya hones in on Abhay's voice lapping in the sheer sound bringing music to her ears. His voice was sexy as hell. Piya was still trapped in her dream world she'd created as a haven keeping Abhay trapped with her. She didn't care if this was an illusion or if it was a reality. Her Abhay was with her and that was what counted. He rematerialized back to her. she'd kept him from leaving her. She'd done it. Piya He was even more handsome than ever before. Why the hell was he sparkling like diamonds? It was all surreal. Abhay was smiling. It was her very on Kodak moment she'd captured in her head. How show wished Abhay would smile more. It illuminated his whole face. Brought out his features more. He was alive and happy which was Piya's ultimate wish. Abhay's happiness was all that consumed Piya's thoughts. The flowers around them danced with joy. The stars sparkled showing off Abhay's perfect face. He had no flaws. She was the luckiest girl in the world and never wanted to leave this wonderland. Piya heard Abhay call out to her. Who was this? The Abhay before remained silent. Was this a trick? Was her mind playing games with her? Piya didn't want to wake up but a voice cried out to her. Abhay's voice was filled with so much anguish and promises of love. Could she trust it? The Abhay before her was vanishing. Piya concentrated hard to keep him there. Willing him to remain with her. Piya felt her skin burn with heat. Her arms were tingling with excitement.

Abhay saw the private wall Piya built to keep her in a land filled with sweet dreams of what she cherished the most in her life. Abhay saw himself through Piya's mind eyes. It rocked him to the core at how high Piya had regarded him putting him on a pedestal where he'd never dreamt he'd be. He wasn't worth much Abhay thought. How could Piya put him there? He was scared by Piya's shrine to him in her mind. The devotion she had and the Love Piya had for him was searing through his brains filling him with a renewed take on what Piya saw in him. The pure adulterated form of Love he'd never witnessed through his existence as vampire Piya had shown him. She was letting him in to see her world. Piya was sharing her innermost secrets with him though it was no secret Piya loved him but he didn't know to what extent till now. It was all too consuming and he'd feared he'd be lost at sea. Piya's effect on him was overwhelming was an understatement. Abhay kissed Piya's wounds healing them one by one. He'd jump started her heart supercharging it like a battery. Abhay whispered in Piya's ears so gently enticing her to listen hard and come back-I promise never to leave you again if you come back to me Piya. Be mine forever.

This made Piya take note as she was ready to leave behind all she knew to be with Abhay the love of her life. He came back to be with her. It was no trick she had felt Abhay's presence. His warmth on her skin on fire. What was Abhay doing to her she thought in anticipation of her memory of what it felt like to be kissed by Abhay. Her little haven started blowing up into fairy dust as her mind was restoring the balance. Her brainwave was working harder to separate fact from fiction from her mind. The dust settled. Then as if by some miracle Piya saw her mother's face translucent in her corporal form bidding her to return to the real world. It was the first time Piya ever saw her mother as the vision of beauty she was waving her do her proud and fight like the trooper she was.

Abhay gave Piya a final kiss of life on her lips and the worries of the world disappeared from him. The one moment he'd stolen gave him a short circuit as fireworks went off. He'd felt Piya come to life. He moved away all too quick letting the others know Piya was safe. Piya awoke waiting for Abhay as she searched for him.

Misha, Panchi, Arnab, Madhoo and Kabir all gave Piya a reception she wasn't expecting because the one man she wanted with her was Abhay. Her eyes were a little fuzzy but apart from that she never felt healthier and Piya knew who her Dark knight was. her saviour as Misha and Kabir had pointed out her scars had cleared up which was a miracle of its own not to mention Piya's striking super recovery that had the doctors scratching their heads. Piya felt an odd sensation on her lips, her arms and her face. The Dobrial's left Piya to be as she headed back to the hostel discharging herself. Abhay was yet to make an entry in her lonely life. Piya could feel Abhay nearby somewhere. He was outside her window. Piya ran to him without a second thought not letting him go. She didn't bother asking him questions. She already knew what he did for her. Piya knew Abhay had seen her private  thoughts on him but she didn't care. He knew now how much she really loved him. she wasn't ashamed to let him see her bare her soul out to him. All she wanted from Abhay was to be accepted in his life in any way he'd take her. It was the only thing that mattered. This moment with Abhay.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago