An AbhiyaSS: What lies beneath30thsept page-21updt

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hii..everyone.. 😊 I know what you all must b thinking nowπŸ˜† but before u say anything let me tell u guys,that I know I'm officially insane now.πŸ˜† i think this is my 6th story!! πŸ˜†..anyway, ok now jokes apart,I had this idea in my mind n I wanted to share with u all,so if u all want me to continue only then I will or else I wn't...😊

So here goes the prologue...

Prologue

The man asked for the 3rd time , 'are you sure,you don't want to meet..?' she didn't reply and sat there motionless, as she always did, with her head leaning against the wall n her eyes set at the seiling, with profound stillness n holloness in them. The man waited and before leaving he asked again, 'urm..you might know him..he say..s...his name is Ab..' 'No...!! I dnt remember anything...!! I dn't know anyone...!!' she shouted all of a sudden throwing the glass towards the closed door...how many times have I told..i dn't have anyone..!!' the man nodding sadly turned away and whispered to himself, 'I dn't know why he keeps coming everyday..when there is no hope! She is already under observation...which means...and the poor guy things he can bring...! the man left a sigh as he walked towards the exit...

Character Sketch ----

Abhay Juneja- a senior research scientist. 25 yrs old. Intelligent and an amiable guy. Shy in nature. Loves his mother very much.

Haseena Juneja- abhay's mother. A professor. Extremely reserve in nature. Loves her son dearly. Her world revolves around him.

Pia Dobrial- a junior research scientist. 23 yrs old. Very soft spoken and sweet in nature.

Anjali Parekh(dead)- pia's cousin sister. A fellow researcher and her best friend. a  lovely girl. Was intelligent and hard working. Her death is still a mystery and to some people it's a conspiracy.

Chand Raichand- the director of the research department. Two things matter to him most, his work and his son.

Nikhil Raichand- a junior researcher. Snobbish and rude. casanova by nature.

Aarti Raichand- chand's wife and nikhil's mother.  a kind hearted woman. Is unhappy regarding her son.

more characters will be introduced as the story proceeds.

so guys, plzz give your comments n let me know wether I should continue it or not..! and only then I will post the first chapter along with the CS.. 😊 so plzz do tell me what u all think'.n ya plz press the like button if you like..😳

Thank you.😊

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My other works--

My first FF
The first Rain
(jointly written with tora aka tora.tangled)ongoing

My second FF
When both worlds collide
(jointly written with tora aka tora.tangled)ongoing

My third FF
Silence of the night
(jointly written with mansa aka mandy1024)

My fourth FF 
Tell me your dreams
(jointly written with mansa aka mandy1024)

My fifth FF
Where your road leads
(writer tora,concept  by me)

My sixth FF (solo)
What lies beneath

Index
Prologue(page-1)

Character sketch-1

Chapter-1 
Happiness so far (page-1)

Chapter-2
Agonizing heart (page-15)

Chapter-3
The Encounter (page-21)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res-
indu...:O wait let me take deep breath! Phew...do u want to die now! How u will update this all? Cause i cant say no to this one...i hv already fallen love with it rofl! But update soon every ff...lol!
Mone hoy tumhar ff lekhar oshuk hoyache...rofl! Just kidding...anyways great job!Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorryyy i am so lateee in unresing...really m sorry re.....
the update was a fab one indu.⭐️..i loved reading each word...u write brilliantly fairy!!πŸ‘...but now more questions are swimming in my headπŸ˜†..the mystery as to why abhay and piya are not together, why piya doesn't want abhay near her...something must have gone wrong in the past, right? i mean, i'm guessing they were and are still very much in love, but what keeps them apart?? eager to know thatπŸ˜ƒ...i love the way u brought out abhay's pain and piya's as well, a gripping startπŸ‘πŸΌ.. continue as soon as u can fairy!!will be waiting..πŸ˜ƒ
'p.s.don't givre stress on ur health😊
Edited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
RES.
is she piya??? Y i m feelin lik dat she is mentally unstable...& d othr person ws tlkin abt abhay??? Really interesting...EAGERLY WAITING
i knw u r offically insane now...congo g 🀣 mujhe abhi bhi chips nhi mile πŸ˜† ...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The prologue sounds super interesting Indu πŸ˜ƒ BTW is Pia mentally unstable here? πŸ˜• She clearly seems to remember him but doesn wanna acknowledge the same  whereas Abhay comes everyday just to meet her 😭 Poor thing  The plot surely seems to be intense n u know how much I love such stuff πŸ€— Bring it on ⭐️

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
indu so many ff's& ss's πŸ€ͺim loving it
πŸ˜‰ awsome prolouge... πŸ˜‰ it seems piya is angry with abhay & does not want to meet him 😭
continu soon πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shria - 11 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res...πŸ˜†

awsome prologue...
so fight between abhiya...??
Edited by abc123chiti - 11 years ago