FF: Fate updated Chapter 11 Page 92

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

Peehu and I are starting a new abhiya FF😊. We found the inspiration for this story from a Danielle Steele novel and really wanted to fit this story on abhiya. Hope you guys love this FF.

Prologue:

Abhay Raichand was sitting in his office in the same clothes he had worn the day before. He had stayed in office the entire night working on his company's new project. This wasn't the first occasion when he had stayed back to work. Infact, this was how he had spent most of his nights for the past two years. He couldn't bear going back to a broken home. He was trying to concentrate on his work for the past hour but his mind kept drifting off. He got up from his chair and walked over to the window and stared outside. He closed his eyes and relived the beautiful life he had with his Piya, their perfect home, their perfect life and their beautiful baby girl. Everything was finished now! A single tear ran down his cheek as he stroked the wedding band on his finger. That was all that was left now. The divorce papers sat on the desk for him to sign. He couldn't believe that just a single signature was going to end his sanity. He walked back to the desk and picked up the letter Piya sent along with the papers.

Abhay,

This is the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. There hasn't been a day in these 2 years when I havent wished things could be different. I still wish that this be a horrible nightmare but I can never wake up from this nightmare. Its real! And now there is nothing left in our marriage but a painful heartache for us. I had to take this decision for me, for us. Now when I think about what I am giving up it hurts! It hurts Abhay!! But its easier this way. I will always love you with all my heart and that's the hardest part in all this.

Piya

The letter was smudged with Piya's tears. It was evident that she was crying while writing it. Abhay put down the letter and picked up the photo frame on his desk. It was their wedding photo. They both looked so happy and alive, so blissfully unaware of how their life will turn out. Abhay kissed the photo mumbled I love you again and again. He cursed himself for not stopping this situation from coming. He cursed himself for pushing her away. He picked up the divorce papers and tore them into pieces. He found an usually strong feeling take over him as he muttered the words, ' I wont let you leave me Piya. You belong with me'.

Edited by anjali.K - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow.. you guys doing another...Which novel's this from? I mean, the name...

I love the starting, so please do pm me 👍🏼
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice one Anji 😊 Please do continue n send a PM please 😃 the next time u update.
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum prolouge👏
do continue it & pm me
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
hiii AP🤗Missed u dear,,
hw ws d xam?????
superb!!!!! prologue ...
eagerly waiting 4 an update...
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yahoo...anjali u back with bang...yayy!

whr were u yr...k.

nice concept...pm me han!
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing prologue...
glad to see u start another ff.
waiting for ur first update
Yumna786 thumbnail
very lovely n interesting concept...
Loved it whole storty...plzz pm me when u update..
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!another ff[<:P] Prolouge sounds interesting...waiting for the update...add me to ur buddy list...