Abhiya FF:Tell me ur dreams.IMPt.NOTE ON PG-24!

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Well guys here I am with another abhiya FF. I know u all must b thinking tht I hav gone crazy,and I surely am! πŸ˜† But cnt really help it. ok..so this is going to b a joint ff. I wanted to write something different,different frm all other stories tht I m working on currently,n so when I got this idea I asked dear friend mansa to join me,and she gladly accepted .😳 thanks a ton dear..πŸ€— πŸ€—

So guys here goes the prologue along with the character sketch..   πŸ˜³   

Tell Me Your Dreams

Prologue

A cool December wind was blowing...

A girl with deep thoughtful eyes, looks over  the sea, and leaves a deep sigh as she remembers how strange her life had been till now.. yes now, because after this moment things are going to change..no..there's no miracle,neither destiny, but she..yes! she..Pia Villate Jaiswal herself will change her fate ...she had to prove not only to her family but herself as well, that she is not the one who would accept  whatever fate had to offer, rather she would choose herself...n nothing in this world could stop her...nt until...

Character  Sketch

Pia Villate Jaiswal -- a young,confident girl. Life had been a whirlwind ride for her but she is tough. She is a fighter.

Strauss Finn - a handsome,charming guy,believes in true love.

Jia Clain - a Model, struggling to rise high in stature. Beautiful, rude and fickle minded, trusts nobody. 

Mrs. Amy Johnson - a rich, influential, kind hearted ,middle aged woman.

Abhay Raichand - a former medical student but now only a renowed buisness man. Has achieved success at a very young age. 

Abhinav Raichand -- abhay's father. A famous Buisness tycoon. A Self made man and a loving father. 

Theresa Dixon Raichand -- British by birth. Abhay's mother. A well known doctor. she was born in a famous rich family, is extremly snobbish and dominating in nature. 

More characters will be introduced slowly as the story progresses..😊

Guys plzz press the like button if you like and give your comments and tell us what do you think,should we continue..? πŸ˜³

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Index-

Chapter-1 
(A world apart) pg-11

Chapter-2
Dreams long lost (pg-17)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3033270&TPN=17

Chapter-3
Set me free (pg-21)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3033270&TPN=21
Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thats a promising start Indu πŸ‘ I am glad u thought I could be good enough to be a doing a joint FF with u dear 😳 n this looks like a genre I have never ventured n I am certainly excited πŸ˜ƒ

Am damn sure this will be awesome like ur other works πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ooola la la! One more ff...thats good but i want update of first rain!! Arrgh...
Ok this story seems to be interesting...update soon jaldi! Warna i will be mad fr not getting updates...rofl!Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hiii its really vry nice..vry xcited...continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
</font>
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..quite interesting character sketch..and suspenseful prologue.πŸ‘.the girl in the prologue is pia i guess???does she belong to the glamour world?so we will see both the business and the fashion world here?why did abhay leave the medical line..lol see i have so many questions already...πŸ˜†..of courseee u should continue!!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by ..tora.tangled. - 11 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣RESS...!
Edited
God Indu ek aur ff🀣
bt yar dont forget to update themπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jokes apart...the prologe is amazing and so is the cs...do continue soon...
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome cs & prolouge...eagerly waitind πŸ˜ƒ plzz pm me 😳 Edited by shria - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Prolouge sounds Interesting😊 Nice character sketchπŸ˜‰

U should Definately continue😳
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing prolouge & CS...cotinue soon & thnx 4 d pm