Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

The show has ended and i am missing abhiya badly. i so wanted to see their first wedding night but damn..i never got one...so here it is...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abhay and piya's wedding was full of fun and galore. But abhay and piya were now dying just to be with each other away from all the madness. They had been waiting for this moment since long. Post wedding rituals were over in raichand house. Chand and haseena had left them alone but their friends were not ready to leave them alone. They were just laughing and teasing them. Abhay and piya were just staring at each other. Anyone could read the impatience in their eyes just to be with each other.

Misha saw the intense staring and interrupted saying," seriously guys, stop staring. U both need a room." Abhay got irritated and muttered to himself," I am waiting for that only!". Misha giggled and said," I heard that. Well, abhay u wait here. I am taking piya to your room." Abhay asked innocently," why should I wait here? I think we both need to head there." Misha rolled her eyes and said," abhay, have patience. Piya is not running anywhere." Abhay sighed and kabir laughed.

Piya entered the room and saw that it was decorated beautifully. The room was dimly lit. it was decorated with her favourite purple orchids. candles of different siza and shape were all over the room giving a feel of romantic atmosphere, rose petals were spread all over the bed. Piya smiled and blused seeing the room. She had waited for this moment since long and finally it was here. Misha saw the look on piya's face. She smiled and asked," u like it?" piya turned towards her and asked," u did this?" misha nodded. Piya smiled and said," I didn't knew you can do this. Thank you." Misha shrugged and said," kabir helped. okay, now time for me to leave. U enjoy your night and have a sound sleep only if he allows you to." Misha winked and left blushing piya alone there.

On the other hand abhay was sitting quietly. He just wanted to run away from there. Kabir asked," so what are you planning to do tonight?" abhay came out of his thoughts and gave a confused look. Kabir laughed seeing his face and said," I mean on my wedding night , I was snoring. We went to sleep. I hope nothing similar happens here. " misha heard it and came towards him and said," not everyone are like you. Well abhay, u can go now. Your piya is dying to see you."

Abhay left from there as quickly as he could and misha and kabir just laughed seeing him. Misha said," guess what? U are gonna have fun with what I did." Kabir had his eyes wide open and asked," what did you do?" misha smiled mischievously and said," u will come to know soon."

Abhay enterd his room which was now "their"  room. He saw piya standing near the window and admiring the moon. Abhay  closed the door and locked it. Piya knew that abhay was here. She didn't turn to look at him.  Abhay came near her and hugged her from behind with his hand around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. They stood there for some time when piya finally asked," abhay, i am tired." Abhay held her more tightly and said," but I am not." Piya sighed and said," abhay leave me. Either let me sleep or'" abhay smirked and asked," or what do you want me to do?"

Piya pushed abhay and went near the bed. She picked up the pillow and threw at abhay and said," abhay, I am taking bed and you take couch." Abhay was shocked and asked," but its our wedding night!" piya rolled her eyes and said," so what do you want me to do? Stand there near the window. Ugghh! U stand there. I am going off to sleep." Piya went near the door and unlocked it. Abhay was confused and asked," where are you going? I thought you wanted to sleep?" piya muttered to herself," I never wanted to on my wedding night but.." piya just said," I am thirsty"

Piya entered the room drinking water. She saw that abhay was still standing there. But piya suddenly screamed,"chuha" and she jumped into his arms. Abhay looked at her confused. But as she jumped into his arms, she tripped and fell on abhay. Piya was on top of him. But as they fell, the bed broke and their was a loud noise. Abhay and piya together said," misha!!"

But that moment was enough for them. They were lost in each other. Their face were just inches away. Abhay caressed her face with his fingers. Piya closed her eyes as he was giving her goosebumps. Abhay slowly removed her dupatta and let her hair loose.  piya was just staring at abhay. She was just enjoying the feeling that abhay gave him. Abhay caressed her lips with his thump slightly. Piya was feeling over joyed with his each and every touch.

Abhay kissed her forehead and cheeks. He then moved towards her lips and kissed it slightly. But piya refused to let him go. She kissed his lower lip and then upper . abhay and piya gave in to each other. They just kept kissing teasing  with their tongue.  Abhay made piya sit and slowly opened the dori and chain exposing her back. Abhay kissed her neck and started brushing it leaving wet trail of kisses. Piya too got rid of abhay's sherwani and kissed him on his chest. She too brushing her lips leaving wet trail of kisses. abhay kissed her bare back and shoulder and brushed his lips against her skin. piya felt a new sensation running through her body...

Finally, abhiya got rid of their dress exposing their bare body to each other. Abhay made piya lie on bed with him being on top of her. He covered themselves with sheet. They kept kissing and rolling on bed. They were just enjoying their little moment. abhay and piya were feeling each and every part of their body making them moan in passion. abhay slightly bit her ears and brushed his lips all the way to her neck. piya kept brushing her lips on his neck and chest. abhay felt her private parts making her moan and rising her desires. he kept caressing and kissing her.

Abhay then slowly entered piya making piya gasp in pain. Abhay made her complete giving  her the feel of womanhood. She had tears in her eyes which abhay sucked it from her face. they hugged each other tightly and continued their moment of love with never ending desires.

Finally, their night was culminated into a passionate one. it was a unforgetfull night whose memories would always linger in their mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok..so here it is..i tried to sound as less besharam as i could...😆...i hope i succeeded 😆..have fun..take care and enjoy...
Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
peehu...u wrote less besharam sr...😭😲🤣why why why... 😆just joking ha...i enjoyed reading it 😉and the last part i enjoyed the most...😳😛abhay felt her private parts making her moan and rising her desires.@blue now this was besharam😛😛 Edited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow so romantic.. its awesome.. all are missing abhiya and in this ur OS is lyk a dose of pkyek for our  survival... thanxxx a ton for this...

w8ting for more.. do pm me wnen u  update.. and thanx for pm also
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Peehu!! I expected a still more on their wedding night!! 
But you ended very soon..!! 😭

I whole OS, I loved Misha..! She is one crazy gal.. But still she made Pia to come closer..! 🤗 !

The impatience, I was really imagining it..!!
Nice OS dear! Loved it..!
Thanks for the PM😊

**Edited**

Thanks for hearing my comments..! And thanks for editing it!😊

Now the OS is as sizzling as I wanted it to be!! Perfect wedding night!😳
Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow superb peehu.
It was full of passion. Especially the last part. 😳
though in the show we didn't get a suhag raat, tumhare OS se hi mann bharr gaya...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ITS JUS AWESOME:-):-) SUPERB:-):-) AMAGING:-):-) LOVELY:-):-) FANTASTIC:-):-)
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
peehu🤗🤗🤗...
u made me come down from my jaanu's land.😭...with this os!!!
it was romantic 2 d core!!!!
m speechless(4 d first time..else u know my essays😆)
d last part was awesome 2 d core...so matured..those words u used seriously was amazing!!!..
awesome work!!...luv u loads n take care🤗

Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
LOVELY OS PEEHU.!!!!

MISHA WAS TO NAUGHTY.!!!
ABHIYA WAS HOT .!!!
CHUA  DEKH KAR PIA JUMP ABHAY 'S ARM WAS COOL.!!!

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cold shower needed immediately. Excellant peehu. Loved it. Superb
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haww...very besharam😳☺️
loved it!😃