Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART - XVI

Geet(kicking the door with her legs) : Maan open the door...give me my CUTIE back...u IDIOT open the door

Maan didn't respond to her, he is smiling to himself at Geet's mad behaviour while fondling CUTIE.

Geet(shouting at MAAN) : MAAN I HATE U

Maan (from inside the room): thanq very much for hating me

Geet: give me my CUTIE back...open the door

Maan: sorry Geet...aaj ki raat pillow se kaam chalao...Cutie will give me company tonight

Geet is still kicking the door shouting at him, Pari came and dragged Geet to her room.

Pari : Geet what is this y r u both fighting like kids

Geet: He took away my cutie...u want me to keep quite

Pari: stop acting silly Geet, he is just teasing u...now stop being adamant and get to bed...gud night

Pari turned off the CD player, closed Geet's bed room door and left to her room. Geet is still cursing Maan and went to bed reluctantly. Maan cuddled cutie and whispered in cutie's ear "u r going to accompany with the tight hug of urs in this cold winter night". He smiled to himself and hugged cutie tightly as if he is hugging Geet. Surprisingly Maan started dreaming that night, he is enjoying his dream though he is fighting with Geet in his dream.

Early morning 5:30 AM

Maan heard someone knocking on his door, he opened the door with his eyes half closed. He had seen Geet infront of him he said "Good Morn..." before he could complete wishing her, she started pushing Maan backwards towards his bed and threw him on the bed. Maan got stunned by her behaviour and he completely came out of his drowsiness. She is searching for her cutie in his room.

Maan: Geet what r u doing?

Geet : where is my cuite?

He didn't find cutie on his bed, he also started searching for cutie. He remembered hugging cutie last night but it is not there on his bed in the morning. She found her cutie lying on the floor beside his bed.

Geet : CUTIE!!!!...u r here????

She picked up her cutie.

Geet: Maan what is this?...u threw away my cutie on the floor

Maan wondered when did he kick cutie away from his bed and at the same time worried what Geet would do now?

Maan: may be in the deep sleep...i ...should...have...kicked it ...off the bed...sssorrry!!!!

Geet checked out whether cutie is alright or not and gave a deathly glare to Maan and went outside his room without uttering a single word.

Maan : phir se iski maun vrat shuru hogayi ...Oh god!!!...not again...she knows only two things

No 1 : to fight violently for unnecessary things

No 2 : to remain dumb even when it is necessary to speak

Geet is having her breakfast without waiting for both Pari and Maan. Maan has seen her eating breakfast. She is hiding her plate looking at him. She is worried that he would grab her food today also. Maan saw this and smiled to himself.

Maan : Geet i want coffee

Geet : prepare for urself, can't u see that i am eating

Maan though hurt by Geet's words felt relieved that she is talking with him somehow. Maan went near the stove to prepare coffee, Geet thought for a second at her rude behaviour. She went near Maan and pushed him away, she prepared the coffee grabbed Maan's hand - placed the cup in his hand and left from the kitchen without completing her breakfast. Maan didn't understand that she is preparing coffee for him until she placed the cup in his hand. He felt so happy that she prepared coffee for him even though when she is angry on him.

At client's office

After reaching the office Geet started behaving normally with him. They are discussing about the purpose of their visit to client's office.

Maan : Pari u collect the information from accounts section, me and Geet would visit the marketing section

Pari went to the accounts department while Maan & Geet are still discussing about something. M & G are walking towards the elevator while discussing about their work.

Geet : Maan u go the marketing section , i have to collect some information from SBD.

They have entered the elevator and only M & G are present in the elevator.

Maan : SBD???

Geet : that's the Stock Brokes Department

Maan : oh is that so, i thought it is ...SEXY BAR DANCER

He said without thinking what he is saying. Looking at Geet's red eyes he realised what he said just now. Geet pressed the STOP button of the elevator and started looking straight into his eyes furiously.

Maan's self thought : oh No!!!...What have i done? She forgot everything and i have again pressed the wrong button...now she is gonna kill me for sure...y did she STOP the lift...What is she going to do now

Maan looked here and there in the lift whether there are any sticks, flower vases, files etc that would help Geet to use as weapons on him. When he realised that there are no such things that would come for Geet's use, he felt relieved.

Maan: Geet y did u stop the lift?

Geet didn't answer him but started moving towards him, Maan started moving backwards. Maan's back is touching the wall of the lift, he is cornered now. He is scared looking at Geet's confidence and the way she is coming close to him.

Maan: Geet ye mat bhoolo ki mai ladka hu aur tum lakdi ho, agar mai chahta ho to tumhare saat kuch bhi kar sakta hu

Geet is enjoying the way Maan is getting scared of her. She wanted to tease him, she is no more angry on him and she is struggling hard to control her laughter at Maan's behaviour.

Geet(with a sexy voice): OH really!!!...common now show me that u r a man

She said this placing her hands on both the sides of his face.

Geet : tumne kya socha Maan, mai tumse dar jaungi aur abla nari ki tarah ...bachao...bachao bolke chillaungi...u r wrong Maan

Maan doesn't like Geet's behaviour, she is talking very boldly infront of him. This is not the Geet which impressed him, this is not the Geet for whom he has fallen. This Geet is new to him. He wants to see her blushing but she is provoking him. Geet couldn't control anymore looking at Maan's confused face. She started blurting out in laughter.

Geet (laughing out loud): what is this Maan??...u r scared of me!!!

Maan felt embarrassed at his thought that Geet is behaving cheaply with him. He knows her well but still he thought Geet is provoking him. He thought it's time to give back.

Maan: what did u think Geet, u thought i am scared of u...i mean the words what i have said...i can do anything to u if i wish to...u and me are the only ones present in this lift...just make a try whether u can escape from me.

Now Maan moved close to Geet such that Geet is caught between his two hands. Looking at the changed attitude in Maan's voice, Geet really got scared but she didn't reflect this on her face.

Geet : Go Ahead ... MR.KHURANA ... no one is stopping u

Maan started narrowing the gap between him and Geet but Geet is still looking straight into Maan's eyes with full of confidence. His lips came near to hers', she could feel his breaths on her face. Maan's lips are hesitating to touch her lips, he is unsure whether to proceed or not. He moved forward closing his eyes.

Maan : OUCH!!!!!... GEET!!!!

Suddenly Geet stamped on his foot with her pointed heels and opened the door of the lift. She came outside of the lift with light speed.

Geet : Maan mai itna bhi budhu nahi hu

She showed her tongue to Maan and ran away from there. Maan started cursing Geet "when did she start wearing pointed heels again"

"Geet Handa - ALWAYS READY TO FIGHT" he came out of the lift cursing Geet and limping slightly.

Geet (smiling to herself): i know that u r a nice guy and u would never break my trust

Geet completed her work at SBD and came to Maan who is at the marketing section.

Geet  said "hi Maan" smirking to him reminding him of the incident what happened in the elevator. Maan is angry on Geet and he didn't respond.

Geet: mujhe dekhke itna darne ki koi baat nahi hai... i won't do anything ...u can talk with me

Maan got irritated and said "I am not scared of u ...u SEXY BAR DANCER", now it's Geet turn to get irritated.

Geet : Maan sach sach batao ki , mai tumhe kiss angle se SEXY dikh rahi hu

Maan smiled at her behaviour.

Maan : Geet u r looking decent now ...but...when u r dancing...then...u r looking so HOT

Geet: stop it Maan...i don't want to listen any more

She is about to hit him, he stopped her by holding her hand.

Maan: Geet this is office, we can fight at the house not here

Geet came near Maan and whispered in his ear with a husky voice

Geet: oh really!!...Ok dear... as u wish...i will be waiting for ur arrival at our house today...i have a SURPRISE waiting for u...come home soon...bye honey.

Maan didn't understand what is cooking in her brain. He remained still thinking about her surprise.  

PRECAP :  will u ever look at me with ur eyes filled with love for me

PART - XVII

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb...lolllzzz. i rolled laughing...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Awesome update!
Hahaha Geet is so brave and bold loool
Oo what is her surprise gonna be? ;) I'm anxious and excited to know
Plz update soon
Looking forward to the next part
XxEdited by Maaneet.Lover - 12 years ago
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updateee...
smply awesome...😆😆😆
cntnue soon..
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar ...loved it !! 
congrats for the new thread !! 
i learnt two things from your ff ..
1 . never read ur ff when am in public place 
    because people ll laugh @ me if am laughing like a maniac by seeing my mobile .. 

2 . never ever read when your sis is with u especially elder one ..
   or u ll get caught red handed .. 

🤣

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update 
lovely they fight 
loved it
Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

🤣omg cant stop laughing🤣

wat's cooking in geet's mind now  i think she's planning to play prank  🤣🤣 🤣

this part is fully of maan and geet  (pari's missing😉)

maan      

maan ALL THE BEST 😉 😉 😉 😉

precap again a  ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

thank you 🤗

gave update so soon ??????????

its full of laughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

enjoyed from the core 

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...👏
Maan and geet fight very nice..