Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

PART - IX

Next morning ALEX took the team (MAAN, GEET & PARI) to their company's office. ALEX introduced the team to Mr.Rohan who is going to be their new TEAM LEADER for the team. MR.Rohan(age 28) is INDIAN who has been working in Australian branch office for 5 years. 

Rohan : hi team i am ur new TEAM LEAD, I heard a lot about u 3 form Mr.Chopra. Welcome to our office.

TEAM : thanq MR.ROHAN

Roahan and team entered the conference hall to discuss about the project on which they are going to work. He started explaining about the client company using the slides.

Rohan : so guyz i am going to explain u about the work u have to do. See this is the client's company, this is having various departments ' manufacturing unit, production department, research centre, despatch section, accounting section, stock broke department. Well this is a multi-national company which produces various products and it has its customers spread all over the world.

They want us to:

1.design a website for online shopping of their product

2. another site completely for advertising their products and creating awareness among the public highlighting the merits of the company

3. a program for the machines in the manufacturing unit

4. a program for the accounts section

5. a program to keep track on the daily schedules that keep on changing

I just gave overview of the entire work u are assigned. To perform this assignment u guyz need to be in regular touch with the Client. U have to visit the Client's office to get the necessary details. Actually they are supposed to send the details but inorder to obtain better results u are instructed to visit the client's office and get the details, necessary inputs and feedback from the client on ur work at every stage of the project.

With this said he gave him the necessary files containing the information, which software they have to use in which language the program are to written and every other details. Rohan took them to the cubical and showed them their places.

Maan occupied one of the places shown by Rohan, Pari occupied the place next to MAAN and Geet occupied the seat left by them as it is the only one left unoccupied. They just casually chose their places without thinking. Rohan has seen their places then he asked Geet and Pari to exchange their places. The partition between the cubical is appearing to be for name sake as it is not providing the adequate privacy between two employees because they could see the opposite person since they are separated by a transparent glass panel.

GEET and pari calmly exchanged their places without thinking the reason y Rohan asked them to exchange their places.

(Exact seating arrangement after pari and geet exchanged their places)

Now Geet is in between MAAN and Pari, Rohan is facing GEET. Rohan could clearly watch Geet's every single moment.

Pari : Geet Mr.Chopra told us our stay would be for 6 months, but after looking at the presentation, the tasks that are assigned to us, these files ' i think we need more than 6 months to complete the task. If we have to complete the project in 6 months we need atleast 2 more persons in our team

GEET: ya i too feel the same, i think we need more people and we have to visit the client's office frequently to gather the information every now and then

Maan heard this conversation and intervened

MAAN: it's not too difficult if we plan and divide the work between us, it won't be a big deal

GEET: but... do u think we can complete the project within 6 months

MAAN: GEET ...it often happens that deadlines get postponed, but for this project they didn't mention any exact deadline. So it is one advantage that we have.

GEET, MAAN and pari moved their chairs close to each other so that they could discuss about the project, now 3 people are occupying the place where only 2 people are supposed to sit. They started to decide who is going to do which part of the project. Their seating arrangement is so congested that they are almost touching each other. Geet is between MAAN and PARI. Whenever Maan is pointing towards something in the file his hand is touching GEET and he is saying SORRY each time. GEET got irritated by his continuous apologies.

GEET: MAAN i can understand that u r not intentionally touching me, no need to say SORRY each and every time u touch me. So feel free and remove all the inhibitions from ur mind.

MAAN was initially feeling uncomfortable thinking about what GEET would feel about their closeness but when she said she can understand the situation he felt very much relieved that she is not thinking odd about their closeness.

MAAN: Ok ... Pari u take up the testing part and start writing the test cases, Geet u will do the designing part and i will take up the coding part. Whenever a problem arises we will work combinedly and resolve the issue. 

Then Pari moved to her place and everyone started working on their part.

Rohan is observing the team and their interaction with each other he is very much impressed by the comfort level between them. Maan has seen Rohan staring at GEET once when he is guiding GEET about her work. At first Maan thought he is looking casually at her but later he realised that he is intentionally staring at her then he understood the reason behind exchanging GEET and Pari's places.

MAAN's self thought: Geet let that guy live his life peacefully, y do u fascinate everyone with ur unique personality?...bhagwan keliye iss bechara ko chod do

Geet is completely unaware of Rohan's behaviour towards her. She is busy with her work.

Rohan : Oh MAN!!!...charming DIVAS at work r quite disturbing!!!

Two Weeks later

They have to show the presentation about how they have planned to complete the task, their estimated time to complete the project and all the work they have done so far. They are going to present this before Rohan, Alex and a Manger from the client side at the client's office.

At the Client's office

All 3 of them entered the elevator.

Maan: we have meeting at 12:30, we need to get the details form the Marketing section and add them to in our presentation, this is the last task and everything would be ready for the presentation

Pari: ya, i wish they won't change our plans and the order of work that we have decided

Maan: that's ok Pari, if they want to make any changes we will convince them giving the necessary reasons and required explanation ...so, don't worry.

Geet remained silent during their entire conversation.

Pari: ya u r right, vaise Geet is very good at convincing ... what do u say GEET?

Geet gave a smile very uncomfortably. Maan noticed this "what's wrong with her, she didn't utter a single word from the morning not only with me she didn't talk with Pari also. I didn't see her smiling this day, her face is pale and she is looking very weak. I hope everything is fine"

He is hesitating to ask GEET whether she is fine or not. When he is about to ask her Geet let out a small cry and leaned on the wall of the elevator for support.

MAAN and PARI (got worried) : Geet!!!... r u ok????

PRECAP : i can't bear this pain anymore...i don't feel like living...i want to die MAAN

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update. wish it was longer
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Deeps...the precap was simply superb...u now have me thinking "what's the matter with Geet" all the time till i read the next part...great episode...that silly Rohan...pls hurry up and tell whats wrong with Geet and why she said what she said in the precap...u have me as interested as the main show has got us interested once again...Thanx for the update and the pm...
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was nice . but precap is sad . Now dont make her weak
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  really  interesting  yaar...
wat's  pblm  with  geet????????????????wat   disease???????????
looking   fwd...

jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome update. like the way geet tell maan not to be formal by saying sorry again and again. what is rahul up to๐Ÿ˜ก. don't dare to look at geet.
ohhh poor geet in pain๐Ÿ˜ญ
precap is sad but still waiting for next update.

thanks for pm
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...๐Ÿ˜Š
Interesting precap..
Wats wrong with geet..

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... gud to c geet so comfortable with maan...
hmmm rohan getting attracted to geet...
precap looks sad... continue soon
katerpillar thumbnail
very well written...loved their team work...can't wait 4 next part...plzzz write soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.
Precap is sad n interesting
whts wrong with geet?
Do continue soon