Love
Deepa
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
PART - LV

Warning : 18 +

DAY - 6

Maan woke up and has seen Geet dancing on the bed wearing his shirt, he has seen the time on the wall clock and panicked.

Maan: Geet y didn't u wake me up?

Geet stopped dancing looking at Maan and sat on the bed.

Geet: gud mrng honey...i didn't feel like disturbing ur sleep, so didn't wake u up

Maan: hmmm don't u want to go outside today?

Geet: outside...hmmm what's the plan today?

Maan: Golden Round Trip across Lake Lucerne then visiting Old City Walls and...

Geet: how boring...i am not coming...if u want u can go

Maan: what?...then what will do sitting in the room

Geet: i don't know but i don't want to go outside

Maan: ok then we will do one thing...pack the luggage we will return to INDIA

Geet: no ways...u have promised me a holiday for 7 days...we are not going INDIA before completing 7 days

Maan: so what do u want to do sitting in the room

Geet stood up on the bed and started walking from this end to that end thinking how to spend these 2 days seriously.

Maan's self thought: god knows what's running in her mind...she doesn't want to go outside means pakka kuch planning ho raha hai...Maan be careful don't fall in her trap

Maan wore his pants, removed the blanket over him and got up from the floor. He came near her and stopped her by holding her legs.

Geet: Maan what r u doing?

She sat on the bed and Maan also sat beside her on the bed he encircled his hand around her waist.

Maan: kya soch rahi ho

Geet: u have promised me 7 days of holiday...now only 2 days r left...hmmm i want u to...

Maan: ha u want me to?...

" i want u to become my SLAVE for these 2 days" said Geet tracing lines on his jaw line with her index finger.

Maan: SLAVE???

Maan's self thought: oh no Maan...don't agree for this...u will be gone if u listen to her..say NO...say NO

"yes..what do u say honey?" asked Geet hugging him and planing her chin on his shoulder with a sweet smile on her face

Maan is melting for her charms but controlled himself from saying YES.

Maan: No

Geet made a pout and moved away from Maan... she removed his hand from her waist.

Geet: y Maan?

Maan: because i know about ur over smart brain...i don't want to be ur slave and remember i am ur husband not SLAVE

Geet: matlab tum mera slave nahi banoge

Maan: yes

She got down from the bed and started walking from left to right thinking seriously...she suddenly said

Geet: Maan what's name of our CHEF?

Maan: u want to know about our Chef's name...y?

Geet: do u have any problem in telling his name?

Maan: tell me y do u want to know his name?

Geet: ok then i will find out for myself

She went near the door to go downstairs and meet the chef to know his name. Maan has seen her opening the door wearing his shirt, he rushed towards her and stopped her from opening the door.

Maan: have u gone mad...u r wearing my shirt

Geet has seen towards the shirt which she is wearing...she went near the ward robe took a towel from there... she opened the buttons of her shirt and wrapped the towel around her and threw the shirt on Maan.

Geet: happy now

Maan: OMG!!! what's wrong with u?...what do u want?

Geet: what's name of the chef?

Maan: John...is that ok now...what r u going to do by knowing his name?

She sat on the bed in a relaxing posture by placing her hands on the bed and folding her legs.

Geet: nothing...u doesn't want to become my slave, so...

Maan: so?

Geet: so...

Maan: so what?

Geet: I would ask John if he would become my slave for 2 days

Maan: what non-sense?...u want John to become ur slave?

He became furious and now Maan is walking restlessly in the room looking seriously at Geet's mad behaviour.  Geet is smiling sweetly looking at him...he is getting irritated by her stupid gestures...she has shown her tongue and laughing hard holding her stomach

Maan: this is the limit

He has gone near her and held her arm with his hand..she stopped laughing

Maan: what is running ur stupid brain?...slave matlab...what u mean by that?

Geet: nothing...slave matlab...i am feeling lazy, i want my slave to do all the work for me...which i usually do every day

Maan: all ur work?

Geet: yes...all the work which i do every day

Maan's self thought: all her work...i think there is nothing much to think about this

Maan: what if i say No

Geet: no problem...John ...John ...can u hear me

Maan: Geet stop it

She got up from the bed and again went near the door

Maan: u r wearing a towel...don't forget that

Geet: so what?

Maan: how shameless?

She got irritated she went away from the door and sat on the floor at the middle of the room.

Geet: i am not going to move from here until u or John become my slave for these 2 days...that's it  

Maan: phir se John

Geet: yes u or John

Maan got frustrated looking at her stubborn and childish behaviour...but somewhere he wants to know what she means by being her SLAVE for 2 days...so he thought of accepting her stupidity.

Maan: ok i will be ur SLAVE for 2 days and now get up from there

Maan extended his hand towards Geet...she smiled looking at him and got up with his support. She climbed on the bed and stood on it... placing both of her hands on her waist...she lifted her head up and started saying something looking at the ceiling.

Geet: Listen from this second onwards i am the PRINCESS of this VILLA ...no this is not VILLA this is my EMPIRE...yes me MRS.GEET SINGH KHURANA is the princess of this empire and u r not my husband u r my SLAVE from now onwards...u don't have any right to think, u have to do whatever i say...my wish is ur command...u have to follow my orders...understood... u SLAVE   

Maan got shocked looking at her and the way she is speaking she is announcing herself as the princess of the villa and her husband as her slave...but it appeared as if she is a KING and she is declaring a war on her enemy...Maan thought she has gone mad

Maan's self thought: OMG!!!...something has gone wrong...she has definitely become mad...she is fine till yesterday...what happened suddenly that she is behaving strangely..Oh no i have to get her out of her dram land

He got engrossed in his thoughts then his princess started showering commands on him

Geet: hey u... my slave...Task NO1. Catch me

She suddenly fell on to him from the bed, Maan has seen her falling down and immediately got hold of her waist and saved her from falling on the floor.

Maan: what r u doing?...don't u know that u will hurt urself if u jump suddenly

Geet: then what r u for?...i asked u to catch me

Maan: geet this is not funny

Geet: shut up...task no2. Lift me

Maan: what?

Geet: yes...carry me to the bathroom ...i want to take the shower

Maan lifted her up and took her into his hands when he is about to proceed towards the bathroom

Geet: stop

Maan: what now?

Geet: task no3 ' don't talk till i ask u to talk

Geet: i said shut up

He is looking angrily at her...she took her scarf from the bed and tied it around his eyes...poor Maan he couldn't even speak and ask her what she is doing to him.

Maan's self thought: something dangerous is going to happen for sure

Geet: follow my commands..take 3 steps straight

He has done the same

Geet: now take 5 steps towards left...very good...open the door...open the door...Oh u r holding me right..ok i will do this for myself

She has opened the door and he carried her inside the bathroom

Geet: put me in the bath tub...ok take 2 steps to the right...yes...now put me down...ok now u can talk with me

Maan: can i remove the scarf

Geet: no not yet

Maan stood still for few minutes..Geet didn't give any orders so he is still waiting for her to speak out something..he could hear the sound of the water from the tap and understood that she is filling the bathtub with water...he thought of teasing her

Maan: do u need any help from me...will u bathe for urself or u want me to help u?

Geet: i don't want ur help...i said that u have no right to think...and u shouldn't ask me any questions..u have to talk only when i ask u something

Maan: oh yeah!!!...then what am i doing here?

Geet: i said that u don't have the right to question me?

Maan observed that the temperature has increased and understood she is going to have steam bath..his mind started thinking stupid things...he will be definitely killed by Geet then and there itself if he expresses his stupid thoughts to her...so he dropped the idea of sharing his thoughts with his mad wife

There is 10 minutes of silence between them she didn't speak anything to him and he didn't hear any sounds..he thought she left from there

Maan: Geet r u here?

Geet: call me princess

Maan felt relieved that his mad wife is present there only

Maan's self thought: princess my foot!!...pata nahi kiss baat ka badla le rahi hai

Once again silence prevailed between both of them...he is waiting for her command...she is struggling to give him an order...after 15 minutes she some how made up her mind and cleared her throat to give him the order.

Geet: untie the scarf and don't open ur eyes till i ask u to open

Maan sensed the nervousness in her voice he has done the same. She stood inside the round shaped bathtub holding the towel on her chest...her heart became heavy and her fingers are shivering...she closed her eyes took a deep breath determined something and opened her eyes.

Geet: open ur eyes

Maan opened his eyes and has seen that the bathroom is lit with candles in broad day light, he has seen that the bathtub is filled with foam and rose petals. He smiled to himself and has seen Geet...she is looking straight into his eyes, he can see that her lips are shivering...he is looking at her hand on her chest. She removed the towel and threw it away...Maan's heart beat skipped looking at what she has done...he didn't realise that he opened his mouth wide open. She sat in the bathtub and rested her head back touching the bathtub, she crossed her legs and moved the knees towards her chest...she placed her hands on the edge of the bathtub as if she is inviting him to hug her. He could see her face, hands, her exposed shoulders and knees as the bathtub is filled with foam and rose petals here and there.

Maan is wondering whether he is day dreaming or everything is happening for real infront of him. He doesn't want to wake up from this dream and never want this dream to end. He is staring at her without blinking his eyes. He thought she is playing pranks on him in the name of SLAVE but didn't expect she is upto something which he never expected from her...he is extremely surprised looking at the bold Geet infront of him.

Geet: Maan

He came to his senses listening to her voice...he dreamt of something like this...few minutes back he is teasing her about the same...but now it has happened for real...now he is thinking of how and what to do.

Geet: give me the soap

He took the soap and extended the soap towards her.

Geet: remove ur pants and get inside the bathtub

He has done the same...poor Maan became dumbstruck and couldn't do anything by himself so he is waiting for her orders.

Geet: now i need ur help..go ahead

He sat beside her and took her hand into his' and started rubbing her hand with soap. He slid the soap from her hand...her arms...her shoulders and reached her collar bone. He dropped the soap and traced her collar bone with his fingers. She closed her eyes and didn't complain..he smiled and pulled her towards himself...she opened her eyes and placed her hands around his neck.

Maan: what r u doing?

Geet: cheating my husband

Geet: yes...i like my slave and before my hubby comes..give me what i want

Maan: u brat!!!...how shameless..u want to cheat ur husband

Geet: yes

She hugged him and he kissed her on his nape. He placed trail of kisses on her neck and shoulder. Maan took the hand shower near the bathtub and turned on the shower. He placed the shower on her face and lowered the shower such that the water from the shower clears the foam on her breXXX and legs. She lowered her gaze looking at his naughty smile...she is blushing profoundly and her cheeks turned pink.

Maan touched her chin and made her look at him he captured her lips and bit her lips she parted her lips and he invaded into her mouth and their tongues started playing with each other. He placed kisses on her wet face and sucked the droplets on her cheeks and lips. He placed her hands on either side of her waist and squeezed it as he raised his hands upwards tracing her curves causing goosebumps inside her stomach. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pressed her fingers deep into her breXXX causing her to moan out of pleasure. He kissed on her heat and licked her breXXX and kissed her on her stomach. She bit him on his neck as her fingers ran into his hair digging her nails into his scalp...she is kissing him madly, his touches are making her go crazy... he pressed his thighs as he kissed on her knees, legs and feet. She turned away from him but he pulled her towards himself and hugged her from the back...he moved her hair to one side of her neck and traced lines on her back causing shiver in her spine...he kissed everywhere on her nape and back. He hugged her tightly from the back...she leaned back on to his chest ...she took his hands into hers' and kissed on his palms and likced his fingers...he played with her lips using his fingers in this process. She turned back to face him and kissed his cheeks and lips passionately..she rubbed his lips with her finger and he bit her finger but she didn't remove her finger smiling naughtily at him. He bit her finger with more force but she didn't remove her finger and bit his nose.

Maan: Ouch...Geet

Geet: no..call me princess

She placed kisses on his jaw line and licked his throat..she twisted her ear with her hand and pinched his waist causing him ticklish sensation. She is arousing him and making him go wild he clutched her shoulders and made her to lay in the tub and he laid on top of her...she is winking at him and pulled him towards her...he entered into her and she let out a cry because of his wild passion and his hastiness to show his desire for her...he is hurting her without his knowledge..she doesn't want to complain and she is bearing his rough touches to satisfy his lustrous dreams. She is feeling happy because Maan is fulfilling his desires without hesitating. 

PRECAP: this is called revenge steam bath for steam inhalation...got it

P.S: sorry for typos and other mistakes that have crept because of my limited knowledge

PART - LVI

⭐️Happy Ganesh Chaturdi frnz⭐️

yuppie!!! 55 parts of my FF on Ganesh Chaturdi

and guyz vicky told about Meera to Geet...for those who forgot plz check PART - XLIV

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When Geet said Slave for 2 days i was like now whats this the Slave game ?? But              OMG it  way to seduce your husband 
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
still breathing hard ☺️
continue soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Haha geet is romancing wiv her slave behind her hubby's bak lool😆
oooh loving the precap x
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
thanks 4 pm
katerpillar thumbnail
making love in d bathtub...steamy n hot...😉
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ... 

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a romantic revenge who would dare to say to such revenge.