Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sldeeps

nisha a big hug for u πŸ€—πŸ‘

u understood each and every character wonderfully, they are trying to do their best to see Geet happy - everyone Mohindar, Rano & Pari - everyone want Geet to be happy and at the same time everybody knows that Geet loves Maan but not Geet as u have said she herself should realise her feelings for Maan no one can help her in this respect everything is there in Geet's hands but really Geet is such a dumbo for not realising her love for Maan

nisha a big hug for u πŸ€—πŸ‘---------------πŸ€—

u understood each and every character wonderfully----😳

thank you very much πŸ€—πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

as usual waiting for your update this time want some dreamy dreamy sequence😍

maan going to make geet realize that she's in love with him right❓

Edited by nishha - 12 years ago
Swenna10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hy dear read both new parts of "i can't..."& i just love this beutiful love story.it's awesome & beutiful.loveeed it.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
hy deeps i have a doubt dear which iscracking me...
when they wer leaving for  abroad her father mentioned tat he came to see our MSK.πŸ˜•
..but now he wants geet to marry sum one elsee??πŸ˜•??
yaah chaakkar kya hai boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART - XX

Maan : Geet, Pari don't u guyz want to go to office, stop working we can continue at the office ...come let's go

Geet: No Maan we r not going to the office today also...u also come and join us...we will work from home today also

Maan: Geet we need to visit the client's office today

Geet: No Maan i have informed them we can collect the details tomorrow

Maan: Geet what r u doing?...y r not allowing us to go outside?

Geet: Maan didn't u see the news, again 2 Indians were killed yesterday without any reason, i don't want to take any risk...kal tumne jo kuch bhi kiya voh kaafi hai...i don't want to face the situation again... we are not going anywhere until the situation is handled by the cops and everything comes under their control

Maan: then what about the schedules we have planned

Geet: i will inform Rohan...i think he is also working from home...wait i will call him

Maan: Geet no ...it's ok i will inform Rohan...before that i have some work outside i have to buy some stuff outside i will be back in 15 min... bye Geet

Geet: Maan u r not going anywhere

Maan: Geet stop acting childish

Geet: Maan i am warning u don't touch the door at the entrance of the house.

Maan: don't touch the door????? ... but Y?

Pari also got confused listening to Geet

Geet: u will receive an electrical shock if u touch the door.

Maan and Pari : what??? Electrical shock????

Geet : to avoid u from going outside i have done this intentionally...so i am warning u not to leave the house without my permission

Maan is surprised listening to Geet's words, he didn't understand how to react. He calmly joined them and started working along with them. All three of them are working in Geet's bedroom itself. Pari moved close to Geet and whispered in her ear.

Pari : Geet when did u plan this without telling me?

Geet: Pari chup raho...no electrical shock nothing...i am just scaring him, so that he won't leave the house without telling us

Pari (controlling her laughter): Geet u little DEMON!!!

Geet winked at Pari and whispered back "thanx for the compliment"

Both giggled and Geet signalled Pari to stop laughing otherwise Maan would find out her prank.

Maan's self thought: ye ladki kab kya karti hai guess karna bahot mushkil hai...did she really do something to that door...pata nahi voh kuch bhi kar sakti hai...i have experienced all those 5 stupid surprises ...i don't want to take any risk

He called Rohan and discussed about the change in their work schedule, as Geet guessed Rohan is also working from home as he is also an Indian. They got busy with their work, they got a mail from Mr.Chopra to finish the schedule today itself without any delay - they need to do overtime in order to complete the task in the specified time. Everyone is busy with the work that they have skipped their meals unknowingly.

Geet : Pari shall we go to the garden, i am feeling exhausted working in this room from the morning...we will sit in the garden

Maan : it's 7 PM, It's too cold outside and there won't be enough lighting in the garden...

Geet: Pari i am leaving...will u come with me or not?

Geet ignored Maan's lecture and waiting for Pari's answer. Pari is caught between them, she didn't understand what to say.

Pari: Geet i think Maan is correct

Geet: ok then u be here with Mr.khurana, i am going to the garden

Geet left from them with fake anger on her face without looking at Maan. Pari followed Geet because she doesn't want to upset Geet.

Pari: Maan r u not coming?

Maan (smiled): i will come later...u go along with her otherwise she will start her maun vrat again

Pari smiled and left from there.

At the garden

Garden is provided with a swing and a round table with two chairs. Geet is enjoying the ambience in the garden the cool breeze, the Moon light and the trees which are moving because of the blowing wind. The swing in the garden is big enough that three persons can sit in it but it would be more comfortable for 2 persons.

Geet and Pari both sat on the swing. Geet is moving the swing with her legs while working on her lappy. Pari is unable to concentrate on her screen because of this movement in the swing, she has seen that Geet is very comfortable with her work even while the swing is moving. Pari without disturbing Geet went to chairs present at a distance of say 5 feet away from the swing. Pari sat in one chair and used the other chair to keep her legs; she is feeling very much relaxed in that posture and continued with her work.

Maan came to the garden after 15 minutes, he has seen that Pari is using both the chairs so he went near the swing and sat beside Geet. Geet moved to the opposite edge of the swing when Maan sat beside her in the swing, Maan noticed this but didn't react. Geet is waiting for Maan to talk something with her, but he didn't speak with her. Geet got irritated because he is not talking with her so she moved close to Maan, even then there is no reaction from his side. She started moving the swing so that Maan will get disturbed and say something to her, still Maan didn't say anything. Geet got frustrated by his cold behaviour towards her. On the other side Maan is not aware that she is expecting him to talk something with her.

Geet(with fake anger): u said that u doesn't want to come here then y did u come here honey?

Maan : but u didn't listen to me ...then what would i do other than coming here

Pari : guyz stop it now ... u r disturbing me

Both of them remained silent.

Geet(whispered in Maan's ear): Maan what's ur favourite flower?

Maan didn't understand y Geet is suddenly asking about his favourite flower.

Maan : y r u bothered about my favourite flower and y r u asking me about this suddenly?

Geet : first answer me

Pari looked at both of them seriously.

Pari : guyz can't u remain silent for few minutes, u r behaving like 2nd standard kids who whisper in the class room at their teacher's back, will u stop it.

They remained silent for few seconds but again Geet started whispering to Maan.

Geet: i know ur favourite flower is ORCHID right

Maan: yes, but how do u know

Geet: i have seen u staring at those ORCHIDS so many times when u r alone in the garden talking with someone on the phone

Pari is again staring at them seriously, Maan signalled Geet that Pari is looking at them.

Geet turned towards Pari and said "sorry"

Geet and Maan smiled to each other at their mischief when Pari shifted her attention towards her lappy. Geet remained silent and continued with her work she has seen Pari worrying about something. Geet went near Pari and placed her lap top on the table.

Geet : Pari what's the problem where did u got stuck , common show me we will sort it out

Pari : yar this part of the code it's showing number of errors, i have been trying to solve this one but i am unable to solve this one

Pari removed her legs from the chair and Geet sat in that chair beside Pari , she took lappy form Pari and both of them started working on Pari's problem. Maan observed that both of them are struggling with some issue, he went near them and leaned on Geet to see what the problem is. 3 of them worked together, it took around 1 hour to come up with a solution.

Geet : finally it's done...so this is what which is bothering u, u should have told us instead of struggling urself...Pari common now relax for sometime

Pari : thanq Geet almost 90% of the work is done...ufff...i can work leisurely now

Geet and Maan again sat on the swing. Since their part is not completed yet so they have returned back to their work. Geet is feeling very weak and tired as she didn't eat anything since morning. Pari and Maan used to have Coffee breaks but Geet didn't move from her place from the morning so she insisted for a change of place so that she can feel refreshed and start working actively.

Geet is feeling tierd and sleepy she unknowingly bent towards Maan, she closed her eyes and placed her head on his shoulder, her lappy is about to fall on the ground then Pari came and took her lappy and placed it on the table. Geet is placing her entire weight on Maan slowly. Maan asked Pari to take his lappy also and adjusted himself so that Geet could comfortably sleep in his lap.

Both Pari and Maan smiled looking at Geet, she is sleeping just a kid with a smile on her face. Maan placed his hand and Geet's shoulder just to comfort her. Geet took Maan's hand and placed it under her cheek. Maan is feeling uncomfortable as Pari is also there. Pari understood the discomfort in Maan's face. Geet is in deep sleep completely unaware of what she is doing. Maan moved a bit then Geet holded him by his hand and whispered with her husky voice

"Maan please don't move... u r disturbing my dream"  and again went into deep sleep.

Both Maan and Pari smiled at Geet's words.

Pari thought of telling Maan about what happened in the morning... but she couldn't find the exact words, how to take the initiative and start the conversation.

Pari : Maan i want to tell u something

Maan: yes Pari

Pari : Maan... Geet jitna dikhti hai utna strong nahi hai...she is very emotional...she is more like a kid

Maan: ya i know that...but i didn't understand what u r trying to tell me

Pari is still confused how to tell him and what to tell him, she thought it's not the right time to say him anything as it is something which they have to solve for themselves.

" plz take care of Geet" Pari said this took her lappy and started leaving from there after taking few steps she said to Maan without turning back towards him.

"Maan u stole my best friend...never ever leave her"

PRECAP : Pari misses Geet

PART - XXI

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aziza_ahmed

hy deeps i have a doubt dear which iscracking me...

when they wer leaving for  abroad her father mentioned tat he came to see our MSK.πŸ˜•
..but now he wants geet to marry sum one elsee??πŸ˜•??
yaah chaakkar kya hai boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

Geet's dad came to airport to see maan... to check the guy who is gonna b with his daughter for next 6 months... i think he wanted to see maan so as to confirm his doubt that geet likes him...n maan's disappearance incidence made him realise that geet just isnt attracted to maan, she loves maan... but doesnt realise it...so like a typical villian he wants to separate geet from maan before geet realises her love... villain kinda dad who thinks that if the person geet marries is chosen by him then geet wont ever forget her dad... ofcourse coz that guy wont love geet like maan does... if that guy wont love geet that much then geet wont forget her dad as her dad wud b the one who loves her the most... her dad is scared of maan's love coz he thinks maan's love matches his and geet has started confiding in maan... haila...

dear the above analysis is given by deniac and she is very much correct in interpreting the intention behind Mohindar's decision,hope this would clarify ur doubt

thanx to deniac for making my task easyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
yay...yay...
me 1st...yippie!!!πŸ₯³

awesum update dear!!!πŸ‘
geet is really very concerned abt all!!!

and pari...she actually realised the thing..luv her!!!😳

plz update the next part soon okies!

Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!
Cont Soon
Keep rocking
Luv
TC
Atiffa
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update geet is really a kid her dad told that he would know about MSK so what happened now
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
deeps... aha... so pari misses geet confiding in her... but pari knows geet n maan both love each other... doesnt know how to tell geet that dont commit to ur dad bout marrying a guy he choses...n doesnt know how to tell maan that geet has told her dad she will marry a guy he choses for her...

Geet's dad came to airport to see maan... to check the guy who is gonna b with his daughter for next 6 months... i think he wanted to see maan so as to confirm his doubt that geet likes him...n maan's disappearance incidence made him realise that geet just isnt attracted to maan, she loves maan... but doesnt realise it...so like a typical villian he wants to separate geet from maan before geet realises her love... villain kinda dad who thinks that if teh person geet marries is chosen by him then geet wont ever forget her dad... ofcourse coz that guy wont love geet like maan does... if that guy wont love geet that much then geet wont forget her dad as her dad wud b the one who loves her the most... her dad is scared of maan's love coz he thinks maan's love matches his and geet has started confiding in maan... haila...
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was  chooo   cute   maaneet  scenes  yaar...
geet  n  her  pranks,...bechara  maanπŸ˜†...pari  finally   confused  maanπŸ˜†... precap  is  confusing...y  pari gonna  miss geet...she  is  with  her  only  na...
looking   fwd...