Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey guys...

Updating the Thirteenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 13

"....It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:00 PM

Gauri:"Omkaraji...Shivaay Bhaiyya...Annika bhaujai...Jaldi aavo...Bhavya ko..."

Om:"Gauri...kya huva...?"

Gauri:"Bhavya was shot during a mission today..."

Annika:"Kya...?How is she...?is she ok now...?"

Gauri:"News mein dikha raha hein ki..."

Shivaay tapped his phone and played the news...

"ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathode and 5 policemen were  killed in an encounter held at the hide out place of the Notorious criminal Sultan..."

The news went on and on...

Annika:"NO...This can't be happening..."

She said scared...

Shivaay:".Annika...There outh to be some misunderstanding...we need to remain calm and find the truth..."

Shivaay turned to Om...

Shivaay:"Rudy...?"

Om:" I have no idea Shivaay..."

He said tensed...

Shivaay's phone rang...

Shivaay:"Rudra...?How's Bhavya...?is she alright...?"

Rudra:"Bhavya is not conscious yet...but the doctors were saying that bullet didn't hit any of the internal organs...so she will recover fast..."

Shivaay:"where are you...?"

Rudra:"City hospital...room no 426...Bhaiyya please come fast...I need you bhaiyya..."

He said crying...

Shivaay:"it's ok Rudi...we are leaving...Will be there within a few minutes...

Shivaay:"thank goodness Bhavya is ok...Annika do you...?"

Annika:"I'm coming..."

Shivaay watched as Annika walked out...

On reaching the hospital...They rushed to the room to see Bhavya literally strapped to the bed by Rudra and the various life supporting devices...And the man in question was scolding her furiously for her carelessness...

Rudra:"Apne aap ko bohot he bade buddi samajhthi heina...how can somebody be so careless...your sultan obsession is getting overboard Bhavya...Phone leke tho jaathi...?par nahi...you are the Invincible ACP Bhavya Pratap Rhathode na...thank goodness your colleague found out some chol chapatta in the mission...varna you would have been dead damn it...and .Thank goodness he was able to find you on time...varna tum tho death warrant sign karke gaya tha uss  sultan ke chakkar mein..."

Bhavya:"You were right Rudra...About Qhureshi...he..."

She gulped furiously...

Bhavya:"He is a traitor...he is..my parents murderer...he was the one who hired Sultan to kill them...and all along I kept believing him...I thought of him as my mentor Rudra...I thought of him as my father figure...apnea he papa se kam nahi the vo kabhi...

Gauri held Bhavya as she broke down...

Rudra calmed down...

Rudra:".we can handle that later Bhavya...it will be alright...first things first, your mission... you did it...you actually got hold of Sultan finally..."

Rudra:" Sultan is dead..."

Bhavya:"what...?Sultan is dead...?but how...?"

She blurted out in trance...

Rudra:"Wait...what...?you didn't know...?weren't you the one who shot him...?"

Bhavya:''No rudra...I was not the one who shot him...and I don't know how this is possible...?Are we sure it's him...could be any of the fake sultan's...?"

Rudra:"It's sultan alright...that rings, that was their in the bomb blast video na...it was  there..."

Shivaay:"Yes...Bhavya...That's him...We have counterchecked..."

Bhavya nodded confused...

Everything was so fuzzy in her brain thanks to all the medications...

She just closed her eyes welcoming the oblivion...

Annika walked out of the room in trace...Her life felt totally out of her control for the first time...Each and every thing that was happening was adding onto her confusion...What was happening really...?and why were it happening...?

Annika sat down on a chair outside the room lost in thoughts...everything that happened that day was taking toll on her...she just couldn't believe that so much happened today...so much had happened that she lost track already...

Shukla's death, Bomb in Shivaay's car, and now Bhavya getting shot...Annika was trembling like a leaf...she could no longer understand what was happening around her...

She felt an arm on her shoulder...

Shivaay walked over and sat next to her, his arms closing around her in a tight hug...

Shivaay:"it's ok darling...see we are safe and together..."

Annika turned and looked straight into his eyes...

Annika:"I don't understand anything Shivaay...I thought I did but not anymore..."

Shivaay:"Nothing will happen to you as long as I'm alive..."

Annika:"you don't have to worry about me anymore..."

Cupping his face she said with a strained smile...

Annika:"we are safe and we will be...I promise that...nothing will happen to you as long as I'm alive too..."

Shivaay:"acha...so you are planning to give up on finding the truth just because a scoundrel bullied you...?to step back when you are just a step away from the truth...from bringing justice to your parents...?"

Annika:"Shivaay...it doesn't matter anymore...past is insignificant compared to to the future that we can share...and I don't want to ruin my future being obsessed with my past..."

Annika swallowed painfully as she uttered each word...it was hard to let go...but she would...

Shivaay:"Annika...truth matters...do you know why I was so adamant to know why you left me that day...?so adamant that i held my stand till you gave me an ultimatum...?even when my heart screamed at me to kidnap you each time even when you smiled at Mr.6 footer...because if I didn't, that fear would always have remained in my mind...if the reason why you left was still unknown i would always keep wondering where everything would go wrong and you would leave me again...?"

Annika:"I'm so sorr ..."

Shivaay placed his hands over her mouth stopping her from saying it...

Shivaay:"don't you dare blame yourself for that again...we have been through this over and over...listen to me very carefully Annika...Remember what you said to me today at panvel...about this bechaini in the minds of people involved because you are closing in on them...it's true...It's happening Annika...and if you step back now without striking when the iron is hot, you will regret it whole your life...and I don't want my wife to have any regrets in life...I want you to look into the eyes of our children someday and tell them about your parents proudly...and not with regret..of not having done justice to them..."

As soon as he said it Shivaay felt his heart break...Will he be able to tell his kids about his Papa and Ma with pride...?

Annika cupped Shivaay's face...Nobody could have imagined that the kadoos Akdu sadu Singh Bagadbilla Oberoi would someday be such an understanding and loving husband...

Annika:"The only regret I'm trying to avoid is you getting hurt Shivaay...and rest all can wait...they got so close to getting you...I have a lot to loose...and they know that damn well...their reach is unimaginable...I can't do anything against it..."

Shivaay:" Rule No.1 Regarding blackmails...you do not show your vulnerability to people...they will keep on poking on it...never ever let them realize that you are scared...And also take away the leverage..."

Shivaay:"Take it from me Annika...I have loads iif experience in this..."

Annika:"It doesn't matter anymore...it's over...I don't want to talk about it anymore..."

Annika leaned onto his shoulder...

Annika:"Do you realize Shivaay...?I almost lost you today...I was living a nightmare for that 45 minutes...dham ghutt raha tha mera...mar jathi mein agar apko kuch huva tho..."

Shivaay:"Annika...Annika...ssh...shh...kuch huva nahi na...why think negative when aisa kuch nahi huva...?"

Annika:"And now Bhavya...seeing her like this..."

Shivaay nodded...

Shivaay:"She will be alright..."

They sat like that for sometime...

He cleared his throat...

Shivaay:"can you do something for me...?"

Annika:"if it's about not giving up...then I'm not going to listen to a word...and I mean it...so let it be..."

She said adamantly...

Shivaay:"No...just listen Annika...it's not that...it's just that..."

Annika looked up to see that Shivaay was looking embarrassed...

Annika:"what's it Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"I brought something for you...can you do put it on for me...?"

Annika:"of course I can...when have I said no to anything you gave me...except those extravagant monstrosity of a..."

He opened the presented her with a wrapped gift box...looking slightly embarrassed...

Shivaay and embarrassed...?image doesn't go well...

because this was the man who had presented her a teeny tiny pinky slip of dress to wear once with so much tadi and smugness, while she was so scandalized that she had wanted to dig a hole and disappear into it permanently...

Shivaay:"Go on open it..."

He said nervously like he was waiting for her acceptance of his present... and him...?

That got her curious...

She opened the box and  took out a tiny Golden Sun hanging...

Annika:"aww...it's beautiful...it reminds me of ..."

Shivaay:"of...?"

Shivaay asked eagerly...

Annika:"You..."

Shivaay beamed...

Shivaay:"it's something I want you to wear always...it's like...even when I'm not there with you...my care, protection and love is always there for you...don't ever remove it ok..."

Annika:"ok baba...I promise..."

He joined it in Annika's bracelet...playing with her hands...

Annika:"I have always known ki you have an eye on my bracelet...isliye tho puure din mere chand lekke ghoom rahe the uss din...chantomai bagad billa kahi ke...aur aise bhaag rahe the jaise koi kutha peeche baag rahe ho..."

Shivaay:"mein iss liye bhaag rahi thi meri pyaari biwi...kyunki mujhe laga ki tum mujhe..."

Shivaay whispered the rest in Annika's ears...

Annika:"Haww...Cheapde..."

She said hitting him with her elbow...

Shivaay:"kya cheapde...?but you love me being cheapde right...?"

Annika smiled...Trust Shivaay to distract her from whatever tension she is in using his cheeky comments...

They stood up when they saw the doctor walking towards Bhavya's room for checking on her condition...

Annika had almost reached the door when she saw the same woman in ghongat with the scar on her hand out of the corner of her eye...

The woman who led her to Kalyani Mills for the first time..

Annika's hold on Shivaay tightened...

Shivaay looked at her questioningly...

Annika shrugged and relaxed her hold...

Her phone vibrated in her pocket...

She stepped back as Shivaay walked inside and the door closed...

Annika took her phone out to see a video message...

Her hold on the phone tightened...

"Media Room floor no.7"

~Your well wisher...

Annika walked towards the lift in trance...Squeezing herself into the lift she stood holding the phone with shaking hands...

Floor No.7

Annika walked out towards the media hall...As soon as she stepped inside the door locked from outside...

On the table were some of her childhood pictures...She grabbed it all and hugged it close to her...

It was then the videos started playing one after the other...

Their family tour to the beach...

Her father drawing...

Her mother and sister dancing for the mothers day celebrations at Chutki's Play school...

The diwali celebration...

It stopped abruptly...

And then the room turned dark...Annika held the chair tightly...

And the video played...

Sunaina:"kya bigada tha usne aap sabka...?"

She fell down on the floor beside her husband crying...

Wiping her tears she stood up...

Sunaina:"Khush huva Mr.Singhania...?yahi chahthe the na aap...?par ek baath samaj lo...mere pathi ke bina mein jee nahi sakthi...aur yeh soch jho hein apka ki mere pyaar ki mauth se mein uss ghar mein vapas avungi tho aap ek bevakoof hein..."

sunaina:"aapne pocha na ki mene kyu Harshvardhan ke saath gaya yeh saari dhan daulath chodke...vo isliye kyunki uske pass vo tha jho aapke pass naahi the aur na kabhi hoga...ek sacha dil...and I would prefer to live as his widow than come back to that jail...jho bhai apne he behen ke ghar thodne pe tule huve the...usi ghar mein mera bachom ka kya bharosa...?"

Raghav:"still you are concerned about those brats...you will never learn Sunaina...apne khandan ki izath ka dajiya udai tumne...aur ek bekhari ki tarah apnea khushiyam mangne ayi papa me paas...ussi admi ke paas jho apne betti ke judai mein mar rahi thi...sharam nahi ayi tumhe...?aur uss nalayak ke bache ko dikhake unka maan pighalake usse  shares hadpni chahthi thi na tum...?kabhi nahi hoga yeh...till I'm alive I won't let it happen..."

Sunaina:"apko tho apni shares he important heina bhaiyya...kabhi apni behen ki khushiya tho kabhi dikhi he nahi...apko properties aur power pe interest the...you wanted me to marry that 3rd rate scoundrel just because he was from a rich an influential family...you were ready to pass me off as a wh*** to that womanizing bast***..."

Sunaina:"And you Mr. Oberoi, did  you think I would never know that you made him work like a slave and passed of his designs under the Oberoi banner...?and when he confronted you about it you made a phony contract with him making him his partner of the Oberoi constructions...but you had already planned to dispose him off...heina..."

Sunaina:" you had no plan to share the profit with him na...you lived off his efforts and hard work  like a leech by paying him cheap...ek baath kaan kholke suno Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi...apka sara games ka sabooth mere paas hein...kitni bhi time kyu na le...ek din sach sabke samne ayega Mr.Oberoi...aur uss din aap mujhe yaad karoge Mr.Oberoi..."

Tej:" uski Naubat nahi ayegi Sunaina...we gave you a chance because you were Raghav's sister and also Jhanvi's and Roop's friend...aur at least that you would be concerned for the wellbeing and safely of your kids...but...well... never mind...some people who ke conscience itne jage huve hothe hein ki dusarom ke bhi jeena mushkil kar detha hein...abb aise mein hum kya kare...?"

Raghav:" And meri pyaari behna...business mein no family no relation and no permanent dushmani ya dosthi...aur tumhara yeh pyaar vyaar ki batem na tho won't even help you keep the roof above your head...we gave Harshvardhan a way out...but usse tho sachai ka marg he dikha...what would we do...sad tho...usko bohot potential tha...sab ke sab went down the drain...sab sapne he rah gaye..."

He said twirling the snow-globe...Annika saw that it was the one having miniature model of her father's dream design...

Sunaina:"sirf vo mara hein...mein zinda hoon aur mere betiyam abb bhi zinda hein...they will bring it to life..."

Tej:"Not for long...how can we let you live after knowing that you know this much about us..."

Raghav:"Sultan...take care of her will you...?"

He said as they walked out...

Annika welcomed the darkness of for the first time...Her heart was breaking but she felt so alive...anger pulsed through her body...Raghav Singhania and Tej Singh Oberoi...

Tej Singh Oberoi...?

She was living with her parents murderer all along...?and She didn't know...?

She hit her  hand hard at the table...

She tried hard to find where she had heard the name Raghav Singhania...

Annika:"Raghav Singhania...Raghav Singhania..."

She googled the name and found about him...

Chairman of Singhania construction and member of the consortium for the construction of Serene Skies...the tallest residential complex of the world...to be launched by December 2017...

Another one of the news also caught her attention...

Official launching ceremony of  the Rs. 16,000 crore project will be executed by Oberoi industries  in collaboration with Singhania Constructions...The project covers an area of 2,320 hectares... On  February 2010 the consortium of  Oberoi industries and Singhania construction's won the bid to build the world's tallest residential complex...the  project demonstrates the growing demand for luxury residences in India. Globe-trotting mega-rich are the target clientele. The complex will feature swimming pools, gyms, a health club and even a cricket pitch complete with pavilion...To give you a taste of the target market, unit prices start at 13 crore...

Annika stared at the screen looking at the 100+ storied building...that was built on her father's design... the overall design was forged from that of her father's design...

Annika:"How dare they...?"

She read each and every newspaper clippings present on the table...every files...every reports...She read how her father was accused falsely by the Oberoi's and jailed for the Kalyani Mills fire accident...the investigation report by Commissioner Qhureshi...which was nothing but a big BS considering what Bhavya had said before...but Annika now knew what she was up against...And fitting the missing pieces of the puzzle was easy now that she had almost all the information...

Annika already had a plan to going on in her mind...starting from the 50the anniversary celebration...

Annika:"let me see how they launch it this time...your countdown starts now Mr.Oberoi and Mr.Singhania...take it from me...your 50th anniversary celebration will be your official shut down day..."

Standing up abruptly Annika walked down...It was time to confront the senior Oberoi's...

Doctor who had come in for checkup had found that Bhavya's blood pressure was going down alarmingly...Situation had worsened...

Doctor:"The patient is going into Hypovolemic shock...we have to restore the blood and fluids in her body before damage is done to her vital organs..."

it was almost half an hour later that Bhavya's condition stablized and Rudra finally calmed down...And it was then that Shivaay realized that Annika had already left...

Shivaay walked out of the room and dialed Annika's number...

Annika picked up the call...

Shivaay: where are you Annika..? yeh kya bachpana hein...you take off from anywhere that too without any rhyme or reason ..."

Shivaay could hear car's honking...

Annika:" I'm leaving for OM...something urgent popped up...Will call you later..."

She cut the call before  Shivaay could say anything...

" leaving for  OM"

A part of his brain noted that Annika had said OM...not home, like she usually did...

Shivaay could think of only one reason as to what would have brought about the change...

Annika knew the truth and she was on her way to confront the senior Oberoi's...

Shivaay ran out of the hospital...He had to reach OM before the damage is done...

7:00 pm

Tej Singh Oberoi and Shakthi Singh Oberoi hugged the man before them...their business partner...

Tej:"Raghav Singhania...my man..."

He thumped the man on his back...

Shakthi:" so it's true...the vagabond Real estate mogul returns back to homeland after years..."

Raghav:"more like...had to come...some unfinished business to take care of..."

Raghav said looking at Tej...

Raghav:"Anyways...It's the old man's 80th birthday on 5 November...Besides how can I miss the big launch of our dream project..."

Tej:"vo tho hein he...it's going to be huge...the entire world will bend down before us after the launch...our brand value will be huge...very huge..."

Raghav and Shakthi nodded...

Tej:''Vaise...it's his 80th year already...?"

Raghav:"well...almost time to be pyaara to God...Budape mein all he is doing is rant Sunaina...Sunaina...meri bachi..."

Shakthi gasped...while Tej laughed out loud...

Raghav:"Tej...what's wrong with Shakthi...?he is acting all weird today...all righteous and all..."

Tej:"don't worry...He is too much into the spirituality now..."

Raghav:"well with that viper as his wife...he was bound to turn spiritual eventually..."

Tej and Raghav high-fived...

Shakthi:"very funny..."

Raghav:"where is your  mistress cum personal assistant Tej...she is nowhere to be seen...?"

He asked with a cheeky smile...

Tej crossed his hands watching Raghav...

Shakthi:"Bhaisab kicked her out of our life...she was such a nuisance to us..always plotting and planning..."

He blabbered...

Raghav:"Did he now...?"

He raised his eyebrows at Tej...

Tej smiled a little and then faked a cough...

Tej:"can we change the topic...?"

Raghav:"of course...so where is my niece...?I hear she is your Oberoi bahu now...sorry that I missed their wedding...I'm so happy that Unlike her mother she had the good sense to marry into a good family..."

Shakthi:"yes...she is Shivaay's wife now..."

Tej:"well don't you go all mushy about her Raghav...She too is a bad news like her parents..a real nightmare personified these days...going poking and prodding and unearthing unwanted secrets...''

Raghav:"well that's bad...koi nahi...there's no issue we haven't taken care off right...even she will come to our path slowly..."

Raghav:"been waiting to meet her since like forever..."

"And I have been waiting to meet you too UNCLE..."

Tej, Shakthi and Raghav turned to see Annika standing by the pool with a knowing smile on her face...

Shakthi:"Annika betta...what are you doing here...?"

Annika:"I brought some snacks to go with your drinks...can't believe nobody bothered to bring it to you...what would Raghav Uncle think of the hospitality of us  Oberoi's..."

Jhanvi and Pinky walked over to the poolside...

Annika:"well bade papa...aren't you happy to see me...?aise freeze kyu hogaye ho...?"

Annika:"Scared that I have poisoned the dish...?"

She picked a fork and took a piece and ate it with a huge drama...

Annika:"Not poisoned...totally safe...I myself can attest to the fact..."

She pushed the plate towards the three and sat down on the chair before them...

Annika:"Vaise maarna he hein tho mein aise marungi ki puri duniya ko lagega ki you have committed suicide...that's how you would have done it...nahi...?"

Tej:"What do you want...?"

Annika:"Straight to the point...i like that..."

Tej:"What do you want...?"

annika:" The truth...before I go out and make a huge scandal out of the Kalyani Mills incident...I'm giving all of you a chance to come clean..."

Pinky:"OMM...look at her attitude...is this the way you speak to your elders...?"

Annika walked over to Jhanvi and said to her...

Annika:"Does the name Sunaina Singhania ring a bell Badi Ma...?"

Jhanvi looked at Tej scared...

Jhanvi:"No...I...I don't so..."

Annika:"Too bad..."

Jhanvi:"Annika...you know na ki it was an accident...?Somebody set the mills on fire and some of the employees lost their lives..."

Annika:"well...try harder Badi ma...because I'm no innocent fool...and when it comes to games, I have played my quota of it to recognize one when I see it...after all Oberoi bahu jho hoon...aur upar se SSO ki biwi...so back to the issue at hand...what really happened at Kalyani Mills that day...?."

Shakthi:"betta...I think you have some misunderstanding regarding us..."

Annika:"Papa...both you and I know that everybody in this room knows what, why and who's of the incident..."

None spoke...Tej kept observing Annika trying to figure out her move...

Annika:"well must really comment on your unity...nothing like a common crime to bring senior Oberoi's together huh...?"

Nobody spoke...

Annika:"fine, so your tactics is to play dumb...isn't that just wonderful...?"

Annika:"Vaise "Bade papa" it's kinda sad that I have to explain to you the consequences if the Kalyani Mills incident goes out in the open...Just imagine  if the world realizes that Tej singh Oberoi was the one who had the KM set on fire so as to get hold of the Rs.300 crore that was insured on it..."

Annika watched each person's expression change through the window...As she had assumed Shakthi and Jhanvi gasped...Pinky blinked...while Tej and Raghav kept poker face...

With a laugh Annika turned...

Annika:"All the Oberoi property would be freezed until the investigation gets completed...think of the bad name that you would get...Oh my matha...Stocks gir jayega...your brand value will go down...people will stop doing business with you...ultimately Oberoi's will sink like titanic..."

Making sure that she had dropped the bomb in right place she turned towards Raghav...

Annika:"Oh Raghav uncle...can't believe I didn't know about you till now...because who wouldn't like to have family like you...apke jaise family ho tho dushman ki kya zaroorath hein bai..."

She said smiling...

Annika:" so all have gone mute...chalo koi nahi...I should leave...since you guys very clearly wants me to leave..."

Annika:"Since you guys have left your chance of coming clean I think I should leave..."

Tej stopped her from leaving...

Tej:"vaise kaafi attitude dikha rahe ho..?what proof do you have to prove all this...?"

Annika:"You never know...anyways I'm sure that all of you will enjoy the stay in jails very much...suna hein these days the food there has improved very much...jail life bhi pehle jaise nahi raha...bohot aish aur aram hein vaham..."

Tej:" its impossible for you to prove this...you don't have any proof..."

Raghav:"You are bluffing..."

Annika:"Am I now...?"

She said winking...

Shakthi:"you know everything don't you...?"

Annika smiled looking at Tej Singh Oberoi...

Annika:"I know enough to bring the Oberoi family down Mr.Oberoi..."

Previous Chapter:Part 12 ||Next Chapter:Part 14

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

PS: Sorry For The Late Update...Svetlana Drama Messing With brain...๐Ÿ˜†

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Obro's Drabble: Lafzon ka yeh Rishta Nahi 
A drabble based on Vanvaas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Shivika stories...

Shivika OS: Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar
This Shivika OS is a playful one with Shivika and their 6 months old Ansh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Feeling really guilty for not unresing it on time.๐Ÿ˜ญ
All the updates were amazing. It's like watching a suspense thriller and I loved each every twists turns you create. I really want Gulneet to read this๐Ÿ˜‰.  It was shock to know that Bhavya was shot. Any way finally she realized that our SMRT Rudy baby was right about Qureshi.
But it is one of the most difficult situation, when you realize that the person you trusted most was actually cheating you all the time.๐Ÿ˜ญ Bechari Bhavya.
Conversation between Shivika made me emotional and loved Shivaay a bit more than Annika๐Ÿ˜ณ. I am so glad that he don't want her to quit. Thank you so much for such a meaningful conversation between them. Something we want to watch in the show for months.
The best part was the gift.  Aww... Shivaay is the best. And flash back of 'meri chand' was really cute. Would lime to know what he whispered in her ears. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ But I was like "pavapetta oru koch vediyum kond kidakkumbozha ivde romance๐Ÿ˜›.
Brilliantly connected Annika's patents with Oberois๐Ÿ‘.  
Loved how Annika dealt Oberois. It was khidkhithod even if it was foolish of her to react impulsively. What is Tej and gang gonna do to Anni. Hope Bhavya will be okay.  
Once again thank you so much for writing what I wish to watch in the show.๐Ÿ˜ณ Okay so now I am going to read the next parts. 

So much love and tight huggs
Krishna
Edited by krish_10 - 6 years ago
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update kirti!
anika know everything, i hope se dnt distance herself frm shivaay... t confrentation was amazing..
wating for nxt egarly, n thanks 4 PM
Teju... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
I love the way shivaay encouraged her not to give up and gifting her sun hanging is a sweet gesture.
Snr oberois ko ache se band bajna chahiye...raghav singhania is too cruel,killed his own sister.
The way u weaved the story with so many twists and turns,without confusion is awesome...
 I loved it totally, Waiting for next update
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
i really loved the way shivaay encouraged Annika to find the truth...
Now she knows everything and she will make them see hell...
MITHMA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting update
Continue soon
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...and the drama starts. Like how Anika came out to them but I just hope she succeeds in bringing them down with Shivaay by her side.
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update 
Kidkitod awesome 
I love annika attitude 
Waiting for senior oberois barbadi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Loved the way Annika dealt with senior Oberoi's and that Sinnghania Continue soon  Edited by farinaks - 6 years ago