Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...

Thank you so much for the encouragement you gave me for my last update...

Updating part 3...the last part...
Do tell me your opinions regarding it...

~~~~Ishaqzaade~~~~
Shot 3

Annika, OmRu and Ruvya reached OM...
Dadi hugged Annika and cried...
Dadi:"meri bachi..."

Annika.smiled weakly...
Annika:"Dadi..."

On seeing Annika, Pinky jumped up angrily...

Pinky:"what the hell are you doing here Annika...?sharam naam ki cheez hein tumpe...?jis ghar se dhaka marke nikal diya ussi ghar mein bina besarmi ke muh utake chale aye...?Khud javogi ya phir se nikalu..."

Annika didn't even bother answering her...She just ignored the crazy lady and stood away from the 2Rs venom she spits...

Shivaay held her hand and said:"I am the one who brought her here..."

''Wonderful...so much for wanting to protect Annika..'' Shivaay thought to himself...should have known that if Sahil knew something there is no chance that Annika won't be informed...Hope she will be ok after whatever happens here...

Pinky:"why Shivaay...?you know all that she has done na...how she broke your heart...?how she hurt OmRu..."

Om:"Oh Please...we can speak for ourselves...you don't have to speak out for us..."
He snapped...

Shivaay watched as the family gathered around Annika...The only person who was standing with his mom was Ragini...

Pinky:"fine...after all you are that manoos ladki's chamche's right...?you are indeed jetji's son's...rishta bhi apne faida ke liye nibhathe ho tum..."

Shivaay:"exactly...mom...har rishta ek sauda hotha hein...aur zyada umeedom se koi bhi ristom ko apnana ki koshish karu tho dil duktha hein..."

Shivaay:"I realize that now mom...I'm sorry that I never saw your love for me...last 6 months were an  eye opener for me...I saw how many people are there with me really...dekha meine ki kaun kaun hein jho sach mein mera bhalai chahatha hein..."

Pinky walked over to him and hugged him...
Pinky:"I'm so happy today Shivaay...I'm so happy..."

Shivaay:"but isn't it amazing that you brought me up knowing the entire truth when my wife and my brothers ditched me when they came to know about the truth..."

Pinky, Annika and OmRu froze...

Pinky:"Kauns...kaunsa sach Shivaay...?"
She asked faking ignorance...

Shivaay:"Arey vahi...ki I'm Najayaz...son of Shakthi Singh Oberoi and his mistress kamini..."

Shakthi lunged towards him...
Shakthi:"how dare you...?apne he paidaish pe anch laga raha hein tu...mere upar ilsam laga raha hein...I can tolerate all that...but how could you hurt your mother who worships the ground you walk in..."

Shivaay:"didn't mom tell you anything dad...?"

Shakthi:"tell me what...?"

Shivaay turned to his mother and asked her innocently...
Shivaay:"you didn't tell Dad about "Shivaay Singh Oberoi's paidaish ka Sach"...?"

Shakthi:"pinky what's he saying damn it...?"
He grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her...

Pinky:"vo, Shakthi ji mein..."

Shivaay:"oh dad...why are you hurting mom by asking her such painful questions...?wasn't it enough that you made her take care of your 'by blow'  in the place of her son who came into this world as a still born...?"

Shakthi:"pinky...what's Shivaay saying...?what's happening here...?"

Shivaay:"you didn't know...?Arey that's kinda sad... the whole family knew about it...Annika did, OmRu, Badi Ma, Bade Papa...everybody knew except me...you and Dadi...well, nobody bothered to send us a memo..."

Annika:"Shivaay...mein..."

Shivaay raised her hands stopping her...

Shivaay:"pappu bana diya mera sabne milke...were you laughing behind my back OmRu...?oh look at the guy going on and on about him being "Shivaay Singh Oberoi"...when he was nothing but a mistress's son...?the illegitimate son of Shakthi Singh Oberoi...?"

Om:"Shivaay...you know..."
He stopped at him from speaking too...

Rudra:"Bhaiyya mein..."
He ignored Rudra too...

Shivaay:"thank you so much for making a mockery out of "the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."...thank you so much..."

Annika:"we were trying to protect you Shivaay...we didn't want you to be broken knowing the truth..."

Shivaay:"oh you were protecting me...?thank you so much...I wonder how I took care of myself without your help till I was 33...?God only knows..."

Om:"we knew how much the Naam, khoon, khandaan meant to you...so..."

Shivaay:"so you let me live a lie...?how convinent...you just found out that my entire life was built around a fortess of lies...that could come trembling down any second...and what did my family do...?you put a blind around my eyes and let me live in that...?"

Ragini who stood frozen jerked out of her slumber...what was it that she was hearing...?

Shivaay Singh Oberoi she had dreamt of marrying was illegitimate...?
Shivaay noticed Ragini fidgeting...

Shivaay:"what are you waiting for Ragini...?Run as far as you can...I'm not the "Shivaay Singh Oberoi" you had dreamt of marrying...would you like to marry the najayaz aulad..."

Pinky:"Stop it...Shivaay...Stop saying najayaz over and over again..."

Shivaay:"that's what I'm mom...the najayaz aulad of Shakthi Singh..."

Pinky pressed her hands to her ears...

Pinky:"stop it Shivaay...you are making me sick...Stop saying it..."

Shivaay:"kahna band karne se the truth won't change that...I'm najayaz..."

Pinky:"BAS SHIVAAY BAS...tum koi najayaz nahi hein...you are the legitimate son of Shakthi Singh Oberoi...mera beta hein tu...mere khoon hein tujhme...you are the vaaris of this house...the pure blood legitimate heir of the Oberoi empire..."

Shivaay:"Mom...I know you love me lot...but you don't have to live the lie anymore...let it out of your system too..."

Pinky:"you are my son...mera bacha Hein tu..."

Shivaay:"but yeh kaise ...?"

Pinky:"I  LIED...OK...tumhari ma ne thumare bhalai ke liye jhoot bola...ki tum najayaz hein...takki yeh manoos ladki ko iss ghar se aur tumhri Zindagi se bahar nikaal saku..."

Everybody gasped around her...Annika felt sick...she felt as if she would throw up...how low can a woman fall...? 

lying that her own son is illegitimate and telling that her own husband had an affair with another woman...was a new low...even for pinky Oberoi...

Annika felt as if she would throw up...She stumbled...
Gauri:" Bhaujai..."
She caught Annika and made her sit on the couch...

Shivaay moved towards his wife...but stopped himself...he had a game to play...a woman who gotten away after messing with everything he held dear...

a woman responsible for his heart being torn apart...a woman who pushed his love into depression...

a woman who made him almost loose his love...strange how he no longer thought of her as his mother...

he looked at OmRu...his best men...

OmRu nodded and walked towards Their bhabhi who was looking as if in daze...so Pinky Oberoi was toying with Annika bhabhi's feelings...she very cleverly manipulated bhabhi's love for Shivaay...knowing she would do anything in the world to keep Shivaay safe...even if it means to rot away in hell...which exactly was what Annika bhabhi did...she rotted away in the hell that pinky Oberoi made for her...

Om and Rudra sat on either side of Annika...She blinked...
Annika:"She was lying..."she mumbled...

Pinky:"tumhe isske clutches se bachane ke liye...isne jho bhi jadoo chalayi hein tumpe...usse tumhe bachane ke liye..."

Pinky:"when you took the bullet for her...do you know how scared I was...?I thought I lost you..."
She cupped his face...Shivaay stared at his mother...

Dadi:"Annika was the one who saved him that day Pinky...there was a moment when we almost lost him...but he got his will to live because of Annika...mauth ke muh se leke aya voh ladki apne pyaar ko..."

Pinky:"exactly mummyji...don't you see..that's my point...my Shivaay was totally enslaved by her...completely addicted...so much that even when he was unconscious he could only hear her...not the cries and pain of his mother..."

Dadi looked away disgusted...

While pinky continued to Shivaay...
Pinky:"I knew that I had to do something fast...because this manoos had totally enslaved your brains...you had lost all your logical thinking...l had to interfere...because this girl was clouding your judgement...so much that you put your life at risk..."

Pinky:"I tried to throw her out...because I knew it wouldn't be easy when you were around...so I send her away when you were hospitalized...but you brought her back again, Shivaay..."

Pinky:"I consoled myself that  I had Tia's pregnancy as the trump card...because I knew you won't run away from your responsibilities...but that hope too got doused because she turned out to be a fraud...So I brought in my accomplice kamini..."

Shakthi:"pinky...you brought kamini here...?Matlab...all that happened...?it was with your knowledge...?"

Pinky:"who could have carried it out so flawlessly like me...?All I had to do was tamper with Prinku's vitamin tablets so that she would believe that she is pregnant..."

Jhanvi:"I thought you loved prinku like your daughter...but you were just ...chi...I feel disgusted even to think that you could do something like this to prinku who you brought up..."

Pinky:"it's not the matter of who brought up whom...all I wanted was Annika out of Shivaay's life...so i brought daksh out of the jail...and he blackmailed Shivaay to choose between Annika and prinku...but I lost again...Shivaay declared to the world that Annika was his wife...and his thakat..."

Pinky:"I was his takat...and Annika took that away from me too..."

Shakthi:"you are mad pinky...a total psycho..."

Pinky turned towards Annika in full hatred...and screeched...
Pinky:"I tried everything I could to make Shivaay hate you...but it all failed..."

Pinky:"it was then that I got an idea of using Mahi...Kamini had made him believe that Shivaay was his twin brother who was taken away from him during birth..."
She laughed mockingly...

Pinky:"I planned Shivaay to get kidnapped so that Mahi would take his place here...Annika did not know that he was Mahi...I was counting on that guy to fall for her...so that when they were cosy enough I would bring back Shivaay...and when he realizes that Annika was cheating on him, he himself would throw her out..."

Annika almost felt like she was going to be sick...she Almost gagged...This woman had planned to have her own son kidnapped...?setting his wife up with another man to keep her away...chi...

well She was learning about new lows...and she knew more where yet to come...composing herself, She looked up to see Shivaay looking at her painfully...she faked a smile not wanting it to hurt him further...

Shivaay:"but Annika identified that he wasn't me...And brought me back..."

Pinky:"I had to buy time...till we figured out an alternate plan...and for that I pretended to ask forgiveness from Annika...so nobody would doubt me and also I'll know all the plans made to expose Mahi...so that I can thwart it...
She said with a crooked smile...

Shivaay:"why did kamini try to kill me if you had arranged her services...?"

Pinky:"Because I knew Annika would jump in to "Save" you Shivaay...I was counting on her death...but my calculations failed...goli chookar nikali...and I lost my son even more."

Shivaay shuddered remembering how he felt when Annika fell into his arms unconscious...and this woman was saying that it was all planned by her to kill Annika...?

Pinky:"then I triggered your mind regarding the naam, Khoon, khandan of Annika...I knew you  would look into her past and try to find her parents... then I  brought that wh**re Nayantara here claiming to be her mother...I thought that you would be disgusted by her...but no...you were ready to even accept that disgusting woman as your Mother-in-law..."

Annika winced ...she was hearing the true extent of Pinky Singh Oberoi's hatred towards her...Pinky faced her once again...

Pinky:"I failed again...I had to act fast...I tried to make it seem like you hated me and was trying to hurt me..."

Annika:"is that why you mixed the chemical in the mehandi...?"
She asked softly...

Pinky:"yes...I knew that prinku would back me up on that...but Shivaay trusted YOU...so I used my trump card...Shivaay's love for his siblings...I was the one who arranged Prinku to get married with Ranveer...and according to our plan Ranveer testified falsely that Annika helped them...Shivaay believed him...but I knew it won't last...you would seduce him again...and he would forget it all...

Pinky:"so I decided to change my tatics...I was going after the wrong person the whole time...I figured out that YOU were the weak link in the relationship..."
She said pointing at Annika...

Pinky:"I knew that your insecurities and your past was making you weak...Shivaay was confident about the relationship...but you...you weren't aware of the depth of his feelings for you...or maybe you were...but than again you thought that he would leave you like everybody in your life did...everybody thought you are the strongest...but I knew...I knew where to strike to defeat you..."
She smiled evily...

Annika listened as if hypnotized...It was like the whole room had only Pinky and Annika...

Pinky:"I said that Shivaay is najayaz...I planned it in such a way that you will doubt about Mahi and Shivaay being judwa...I manipulated the DNA results so that it said that Mahi and Shivaay were twins...kamini had already made Mahi believe that Shivaay was his judwa bhai..."

Pinky:"and kamini's son...and that I had stolen Shivaay from kamini when they were newborns...and then I told you that Shivaay was illegitimate...I told you that you  had to do something to get yourself kicked out by Shivaay within 3 days..."

Pinky:"Do you know the pleasure I got in breaking you...I took away the thing you cared and loved the most...Shivaay...A perfect payback for you trying to take him away from me...Shivaay is mine...mera hein vo...aur kisi ko bhi uspe haq nahi hein jitna mera hein...aaj Shivaay jho hein yeh sab mere vajah se huva...meri tapasya se...and I won't let a sadak ke kuda like you make a claim on my son..."

Annika covered her face with her hands...she had never felt so used...so manipulated...so disgusted...so ugly and defeated...

Shivaay watched his wife sit with her head hung low...More than him Pinky Oberoi's actions had affected His Annika...

He was about to go to her when he saw prinku walk in through the door...wearing a torn saree...her hair flying all over...on seeing him she ran to his arms and cried..

Shivaay:"Prinku...what happened...?kya huva...?"

Priyanka:"Bhaiyya...I'm not mad...mein pagal nahi hoon bhaiyya...you believe me don't you...I'm not mad...they...they are saying that I'm ...but...but you know na...that I'm not...tell them bhaiyya...save me...I'm scared...they will put me in mental hospital again bhaiyya..."
She said pointing to the door...

Shivaay:"Who will Prinku ...?who did this to you...?"

Priyanka:"Ranveer and Kamini..."

Shivaay:"but Ranveer loves you..."

Priyanka:"no...He didn't...it was all a trap...it was all a trap bhaiyya...planned for me by Kamini..."
She cried hysterically...

Gone was the charming young Priyanka Singh Oberoi...their prinku...the woman before them was a mere shadow of the woman she was...

Jhanvi hugged her daughter crying...
Tej:"All this happened because of you pinky...mere beti ko apne games mein use kiya tumne...mein kabhi nahi chodungi tumhe..."

Tej lunged towards Pinky...

Pinky stood there without no remorse whatsoever...As if she was bored with what was happening...

Pinky:"if you don't remember jetji...let me remind you...she was in love with him too...it's not like I forced her for this marriage...whatever happened its all her fault...badi bechaini thi na shaadi karne ki...abb bhugatho..."

SLAP...
Shakthi:"enough pinky...meine bohot kuch suna aaj...abb aur bardash nahi hoga mujhe...I never thought that the woman I loved was this vile and poisonous...chi..."

Shakthi:"I failed to understand you pinky..."
He said painfully...

Dadi walked towards Pinky...

Dadi:"kyun...kyun kiya aisa...?aaaj thak ek bahu ki nahi ek betti ka darja diya meine tumko...apne he betti maani...izzath diya...pyaar diya...aur tumne...mere ankom ke samne mere parivaar ko bikharke raag bana di..."

Pinky:"Mummyji...mein..."

Dadi:"Mat bolo tumhare gandi zubaan se mujhe aise...aur aaj se humare beech koi rishta nahi...mein tumhe is ghar ki bahu nahi manthi..."

Dadi:"Thod dia na mere parivaar ko..."
She cried...while Gauri and Bhavya held her tightly...

Pinky:"I did this for my son...for my Shivaay...and I don't regret any of my actions...mere bete ko vapas pane ke liye he maine yeh sab kiya...jho iss ladki ne mujhse churaya tha...mere bette pe haq jamana chahthi thi vo...isliye maine yeh sab kiya...aur mere bache ke liye mein kisi bhi hath tak ja sakthi hoon..."

Shivaay:"KYUN MA...KYU...?kyu kiya aisa...Apne tho mujhe puure parivaar ke samne sarminda bana diya...apne mujhe apne biwi aur apne behen ki nazarom mein giraya ma...jiss parivaar ko mein aaj Thak protect kartha aya...ussi parivaar ko apne mere naam pe ethna bada dokha diya..."

Shivaay:"gunegar bana diya mujhe apne..."

Annika:"no Shivaay...aisa maat socho...it's not your fault...please aisa mat socho..."
She said wiping his tears...

Pinky:"Shivaay, mein yeh sab tumhare liye..."
She kept repeating over and over...

Shivaay:"CHUP...MRS.PINKY SINGH OBEROI BILKUL CHUP...mere liye...?Mere liye kiya yeh sab...?"

He punched his hand to the wall so forcefully that it started to bleed...

Shivaay:"Mere liye...?"
He said painfully...

Annika held him tight...

Shivaay:"did you hear her Annika...she did this for me...?She forced you into depression...tortured you...and hurt you and prinku...and she is saying that yeh sab mere liye kiya...?"
He cried...

Shivaay:"Aap mere ma heina...aise kaise kar saki aap...?Ma vo hothi heina jho apne bache ki kamzoriya Unke vulnerability puure duniya se chupathi hein...aur apnea...apne tho sabse pehle mere kamzoori pe vaar kiya..."

Shivaay:"Apna Bhagvan mana meine apko...apna takath...apna guroor...par apne tho..."
Tears rolled down his eyes...

Pinky ran over to him...
Pinky:"Betta..."

Shivaay stopped her...
Shivaay:"Ma vho hothi heina jho...jho..."
He choked on his words...

Shivaay:"jho...apne bache ko pyaar karthe hein...unhe khush dekhna chahthi hein...aur apne mere khushi tabah kar di maa..."

Shivaay:"jho...apne bache ko sabse zyaada trust kartha hein...par apne tho kabhi mujh par trust he nahi kiya...aap ne sab ko trust kiya sivay mujhko..."

Shivaay:"apko tho Tia ki baathom pe yakeen tha...apko malom hein...?ki mujhe kitna dard huva jab apne Tia ke baat believe karke uske bache ki baap mana...bohot dard huva ma..."

Shivaay:"Meri ma nein mujhe trust nahi kiya...kitna wish kiya ki aap bolenge ki "Tum galath ho Tia...mere bette kabhi aise nahi karenge..."

Shivaay:"Par nahi...apne tho apne bette se zyada ek parayi ladki ko trust kiya..."

Shivaay:"apne tho apne he bette ko auction pe rakha aur best bidder ko bejne ke liye taiyyar ho gayi...aap kaise mere saath dege...aap tho Tia se shaadi ke baad ke 3600 crore ke deal me interested the na..."

He swallowed...The hurt that had accumulated since long poured out...

Shivaay held Annika by her hand...
Shivaay:"apko malum hein...iss ladki ne mujhe trust kiya...saara zabooth mere kilaf tha...par isne mujhpe yakieen kiya...aur bola ki ''Nahi Shivaay...yeh sab jhoot hein...Tia apka pappu bana raha hein..."

Shivaay:"33 saal se aap mujhe janthe hein maa...phir bhi apne Mujhe kabhi samacha he nahi...aur Annika...ek year bhi nahi huyi thi humare mile huye...phir bhi usne mujhe pehchana...mere dil ko samacha...mujpe trust kiya..."

Shivaay:"kya kuch nahi kiya meine iske saath...sadak ka kuda kaha isse...jail mein bhijvaya...thodna chaal pada tha mein...mene socha ki chip leak isne kiya...iska ghar cheen liya...iska contract cheen liya...iske bhai ka adoption ko ttala...har mode pe beizathi karthi rahi..."

Annika hugged Shivaay...
Annika:"please don't do this...you don't have to live through this again...don't hurt yourself..."

Shivaay cupped her face...
Shivaay:"everybody should know what a monster I ha've been to you Annika...She thought that you are not worthy enough to have me...She should know the reality...that I am not worthy enough to have you...Annika..."

Annika cried...

Shivaay:"let them know Annika..."

Shivaay:"aaj tak jho aap sabne samaja ki meine Annika se shaadi isliye ki kyonki Tia shaadi se bhaag gayi thi...?iss parivaar ke issath ke liye...?nahi...that was only a part of the reason...I had married her to punish her for putting me through pain of falling for her..."

Shivaay:"because I believed what Daksh said to me about Annika... it was the word of my childhood friend with NKK , against Annika who had none...I believed that Annika cheated on me..."

Shivaay:"I tortured her with words  every day...then one day I came across the truth...the truth that Annika was innocent...that Daksh had played with my emotion...and poisoned my mind against Annika..."

Annika:"Shivaay no..."
Shivaay was torturing himself with it again and again...and She wouldnt let that happen...
Annika:"please..."

She pleaded through her eyes...

Shivaay stopped...
Shivaay:"And still when I was in trouble she was there...She was there for me mom..."

Shivaay:"for you I was just a golden goose...your ticket to riches, fame and power...You were Shivaay Singh Oberoi's mother for sure...but you could never be Shivaay's mother..."

Shivaay:"aaj tak meine apne parivaar ke liye he jiya mom...aur jab meine apne aap ke liye ek future cheen na chaha...with Annika...tab apne tho mera OMM he kiya..."
He laughed...the pain clearly evident...

Shivaay:"Aur aap keh rahe hein ki apne yeh sab mere liye kiya...?"

Shivaay gulped painfully...
Then turning to his mother he said...
Shivaay:"aaj se...iss pal se Shivaay Singh Oberoi is dead...the person standing before you is Shivaay...sirf Shivaay..."

Pinky:"Aisa nahi ho saktha...you ARE Shivaay Singh Oberoi...is ghar ki vaaris...the scion of Oberoi parivaar...you can't do this to me..."

Shivaay:"yes I can Mrs.Oberoi...I definitely can..."
He turned to Khanna and asked him to bring the papers...

Shivaay took the papers and signed in it...
Shivaay:"aaj se mera puura properties...my whole shares will go to you Mrs.Oberoi...everything that was mine will be yours..."

He slammed the papers into Pinky's hands...
Shivaay:"everything...except me..."

Pinky:"Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"Dadi had taught me that Ma ka pyaar is priceless...but sadly...have found that my mom's pyaar is worth $ 40 billion...costly love isn't it..."
He smiled painfully...

Shivaay:"didn't you say that apka haq hein everything I have..?that whatever I have achieved is a result of your tapasya...?so here it is Mrs.Oberoi..."

Pinky:"Shivaay...betta...aisa maat kaho...I want you happy..."

Shivaay:"happy really...?you wanted me happy...?"
Shivaay laughed out loud...

Shivaay:"that was a good one Mrs.Oberoi..."
He clapped his hands...

Pinky:"Shivaay, why are you calling me that...?please don't...you are hurting me...Ma hoon mein tumhara..."

Shivaay:"Ma...?when have you been my mother...?you have always been the mother of  "Shivaay Singh Oberoi"...all you cared about was the success I achieved...isn't it...?and I'm hurting you...?really Mrs.Oberoi..."

Shivaay:"Arey...I have given you everything you have ever wanted...Naam, Paisa , power...that's what you needed me for right...?that's what you cared for right...?to be the mother of the vaaris of Oberoi parivaar...I was your free ticket to power...?here I have given it all to you...you will be one of the most powerful woman in India..."

Pinky ran to him hysterical...and cupped his face...
Pinky:"please Shivaay...don't say that..."

Shivaay pushed her hands away...and walked backwards...
Shivaay:"it's over..."

Pinky:"it's not over..."

Shivaay:"It is Mrs.Pinky Singh Oberoi...and I need a break...a break from all this...I need to breathe...all this is choking me..."
Shivaay walked away...

Pinky:"betta...where are you going...?this is your house..."

Shivaay:"nope...it's yours now...and I'll prefer sadak to staying here Mrs.Oberoi..."

Pinky turned angrily towards Annika...
Pinky:"yahi chaithi thi na tum...mere bache ko mujhse cheen na...hogaya tumara...tasalli mil gayi...?Mar kyu nahi jathi...kyu mere bache ke zindagi mein zeher kholke ayi ho..."

Shivaay:"not another word about my wife...Mrs.Oberoi...you pushed her to her limit...but she remained silent...She fought for me...now it's my turn to return the favour...ek aur sabd mere biwi ke khilaf bola na tho mein bhool javungi ki aap kaun hein..."

Shivaay:"chalo Annika...let's go..."

Priyanka:"Bhaiyya...''
She walked over to him and hugged him...
Priyanka:"Bhaiyya...i'm coming with you too..."

Tej:"Priyanka...you are going to the person responsible..."

Priyanka:"bas...Mr.Oberoi...when have you ever cared for me...?it was always my brother...my Shivaay Bhaiyya who took care of me...you were always busy with your other pleasures...don't think that I'm foolish enough to not notice things just because I don't react..."

Priyanka:"aur mom,She was drowning herself in her pains...how will she see how her kids were growing up...?we didn't have anybody other than our bhai...so I won't let anybody badmouth my brother...and I won't leave him in his difficulties and pain..."

Shivaay hugged his little sister...
Shivaay:"our Prinku Pehelwan..."

Priyanka:"bhaiyya...I'm coming with you...no matter where you go..."

Om:"we were there with  you for every decision you have made Shivaay...We are coming too .."
Gauri stood by him...holding Om's hand...

Rudra:"me too bhaiyya...After all we we are obro's..."one for all and all for one..."..."
Bhavya stood besides Rudra...

Dadi:" apne bhuddi Dadi ko yahi chodke jayega khoteya...?I'm coming too...apne zindagai ki akhari years sukoon se jeena chahthi hoon mein..."

Shivaay held Annika and pulled her closer...
They walked out of the Oberoi Mansion...together...leaving behind all those things in the past...

Rudra:"Finally we are going on vanvaas...do you know how long I have been waiting for this...yahoo..."
He said trying to defuse the situation...Shivaay and Om hit him from both sides smiling...

Annika:"you don't have to worry Shivaay...this time I'll protect you...I'll keep you away from all the pain and hurt...I promise that I'll fill your life with all the happiness in the world..."
She promised herself...

They walked in companionable silence for some time...Dadi, Rikara, Ruvya and Prinku walked ahead...while Shivaay and Annika trailed behind...

Shivaay:"things won't be the same..."
Everything had changed...he was no longer an Oberoi...and he wanted a new start...one devoid of the lies that were fed to him...Giving up the Oberoi name and starting from the scratch won't be an easy task...for the first time in his life he felt scared to face the future...It took him almost 10 years to take the Oberoi industries to the heights they are in now...now starting once again was scary...

Annika:"it won't be...but we are in this together...and our whole family will support you...Dadi...OmRu...Gauri.. .Bhavya... "

She knew it was up to him to deal with pinky aunty...It was something he had to decide...only thing Annika was sure of was that whatever Shivaay decided, she would be with him...

Back in OM, Pinky threw away the divorce papers Shakthi had given...
Pinky:"Its...not...over...do you hear me Shakthi ji...
She shouted...

Pinky tore the property papers into a thousand pieces and threw it away...she fell down on her knees screaming :"Shivaay..."

But She had lost...lost everything that she held dear, in her selfishness...She cried out loud...but nobody heard...she was all alone...
For the first time in her life OM creeped her out...

...The end...
Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...I'm not sure if it matched your expectations...do tell me about your opinion...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Res...
Yay first to comment...

Kirthi, big hug to you for the last chapter ... yaar that was written exceptionally good...
Such a perfect way to expose all Pinky's deeds... everything explained in detail and you made it seem so plausible... you almost filled all the loop holes from the show...when Pinky talked about the Kamini-Mahi fiasco, it seemed so half baked...no proper explaination at all...but girl you had showed how with simple use of brains one can still connect dots and make it realistic...
I especially liked the explanation of Kamini firing a bullet on Shivaay... 
how I wish CVs use a little brain of theirs in closing the tracks even if they didn't turn out the way they had initially planned...

Rudy's one liner on Vanvaas... on point... every one in fandom waiting for that track...
I loved that every one left Pinky...
I also loved that Prinku gave it back to her father bcoz truly she shared excellent bond with her brothers rather than her parents...

Once again big thank you and lot of hugs for the grand OMM of Pinky... 
p.s. if this would have shown on show it would have fetched them TRPs ..but sigh...anyways writers like you fulfill all fandom wishes and write such beautiful stories on Shivika...πŸ‘
Edited by ithihaas - 6 years ago
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic superb awesome update 
Kidkitod update 
Totally loved pinky's o my mata
Beautiful ending 
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Oh wow...what an emotional confrontation...all d loose ends dealt with...hahaha trolling wth rudys vanvaas line:-)))))
jarir2010 thumbnail
the last part is very powerful,thanks.how badly i want shivaay addressed those torture he did to anika,but alasπŸ˜” it never happened...do write more on shivika plz.πŸ‘
Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kirthi except for Shivayy sigining away all his to that Manhoos Pinky everything was khidkhitod :-) . Pinky should never have anything not Shivay not money not family nothing ... my POV . πŸ˜†

Now that its done when is the next one would rather read what you write so well than watch whats happenning πŸ€— ... spill your beans about upcoming pls πŸ˜†
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yar...you are an hell of a writer yar...
I really wished that our writer sahiba had used the brain of yours...when pinky exposed...the things she said and happened had no connections at all...like why mahi wants to torture pinky..why kamini fired shivaay... why pinky apologised to Annika during holi...but you connected everything and there was a flow through out it...it was superb... and it gave way to vanvass... wow that's interesting...we all are exited and waiting for it to happen in the story... we all have different versions of scenarios in mind regarding it...but you gave something very different like obros and obahu's with dadi leaving OM...it was awesome update 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful. 
Pinky ki royal omm and vanvas. Wah wah
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail
It's awesome.. Loved the way u ended
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was magical. ...khidkitod