Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi guys...

Updating the sixth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

"Love is weak when there is more doubt than there is trust, but love is most strong when you learn to trust even with all the doubts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later...

Shivaay was frustrated like hell...it has been 3 weeks...3 damn weeks since that blasted man put the seed of doubt in his mind regarding the Oberoi involvement in the death of Annika's parents...he had been going through the Oberoi transactions, acquisitions and all the land registration records...and still no information...no bloody information...

He hit his table angrily...

Shivaay returned back home...He saw that Annika was on phone...

Annika:"it has been three weeks since you have given me any information...Mr.Ghoswal..."

Was she talking to the PI...?He indicated her to put the call on loudspeaker...

PI:"Mam...if you can provide any more minute detail..."

Annika:"How many times do I have to tell you...I don't remember...damn it...all the information I had , I have already passed to you..."

Her anger was increasing dangerously...no matter how hard she tried she could only remember a few things about her past...All the memories from later years had overwhelmingly taken over the control of her conscious mind...Her therapist had said that it was the defense mechanism of her mind to shut off painful memories...

PI:"but Mam..."

Shivaay saw Annika sit down on the bed exhausted...He gestured her that he would handle it...

Shivaay:"Mr.Ghoswal...we will get back to you when we have more information...alright..."

Shivaay held Annika...the truth was that Annika's state was no different from his...

After they cut the call...Shivaay turned her to him...

Shivaay:"What's it Annika...?"

Annika felt so drained emotionally...it has been three weeks since their encounter with Natvarlal and still she hasn't moved even an inch from where she was before meeting him...and to top it off this man was pestering for getting information from her...

Annika:"I don't remember anything Shivaay...is it that hard to understand...?jho kuch bhi yaad kiya...I have given it all to him na..."

Shivaay:"he is just doing his job Annika...with the vague knowledge he has its like finding a needle in the haystack...that's why he is asking for more...so that he can narrow it down as much as he can..."

Annika:"I know Shivaay...and I understand too...but all this dead ends is really getting to me...I want things to move forward...I want to find about my Parents...I want to know what happened to them...I have to find what happened to chutki...I want to find who did all this to us...and why...?''

Shivaay:"I know that Annika...but that doesn't mean we should jump the gun...take it slow...we will find it all...just be patient..."

Annika laughed painfully...

Annika:"wait is all I have ever done Shivaay...and I know that for a person who has waited for this many years it doesn't make any difference to wait for a few more days...But I'm tired Shivaay...I'm so tired of waiting...I don't think I can do it anymore..."

Shivaay had the urge to tell Annika that he was the one responsible for stalling the investigation...It was hard to see her in pain...

Then suddenly she jumped...

Annika:"Shivaay...remember when you tried to track my past...you met a businessman right..."

Shivaay:"Mr.Bajaj...?"

Annika:"ha vahi...Oh Shivaay...we can ask him about that temple he found me and Chutki in...from there we can find out my house..."

Shivaay gulped...

Shivaay:"But we would need to get his appointment first right...I mean he is settled in US with his granddaughter..."

Mr.Bajaj...Please be in US...He prayed...and be very busy...

Annika hugged Shivaay...

Annika:"don't you worry about that darling...I'll get his appointment..."

Shivaay just starred...

Things happened fast after that...

Annika got the appointment and talked to Mr.Bajaj on Skype too...Mr.Bajaj was  so happy to see Annika happy and we'll...And at the end of the call she had made him and his granddaughter her BFF's...they had exchanged numbers and promised each other that they would visit...

Next day Shivaay and Annika went to the temple...found the address of the son of the Poojari who had protected Annika and chutki after her parents died...He directed them to the place where her family had stayed...

The minute she stepped outside the car her features lit up...the happiness that had been missing in her since long came back to the forth...

Annika walked forward in trance towards the house she spent her childhood in...Her little heaven with her parents and her sister...

She kept a few steps forward in excitement and then stopped realizing she had forgotten about Shivaay...

She ran back with a giggle and hugged him hard...

Annika:"See Shivaay..my house...mera ghar...isn't it beautiful...you made me so happy today Shivaay...I'm so happy...Thank you so much...I knew you would never let my faith in you fail..."

Shivaay smiled...But his heart was screaming with guilt...what would happen when Annika came to know that he was the one stalling the investigation...but only thing that was keeping him calm was that no incriminating evidence was found...

Shivaay looked at the house Annika had pointed to...

All Shivaay could see looking around was a dilapidated house...But for Annika it was her home...

Many creepers were growing into the house with purple flowers...the weeds had overwhelmed the plants in the garden...

Annika ran her hands through the plants...

Annika:"Ma loved gardening... every weekend she would make us take care of plants till dad came back home after his job..."

All the happy memories were coming back to her...

Annika:"Shivaay look...look...see the picture I drew of my family..."

She said showing him the picture pasted on the verandah...

Shivaay looked at the picture...The colours had dulled with time...but the picture oozed happiness...Annika was good at drawing back when she was so young too...He remembered about those times she drew his caricature...

He saw Annika run her hands lovingly through a tiny finger mark on the background of the picture...

Annika:"My father and mother...and my chutki in my mom's hands..."

Shivaay:"why are they standing behind the table...?"

Annika:"because I didn't know how to draw legs properly...duh..."

Shivaay chuckled...

Shivaay:"so you thought if you make them stand behind a table..."

Annika:"I won't have to draw the legs...and failao raitha in my painting...logic..."

Shivaay:"smart...I like you..."

Annika smiled...Shivaay hugged her side ways as they watched the picture...

Annika:"Drawing Competition ke liye banaya tha...aur chutki ne usme apni kalakari ki...yeh mark...she wanted to contribute in it too..."

Annika laughed blinking away the tears in her eyes...

Annika:"aur meine usse bohot danta...competition mein haar tho gayi mein...par isme se jho yadien juda hein vo nahi mita sakthi...Papa and Ma were so happy...they cried hugging me...they were so proud of me...aur chutki ne yeh painting ka credit uske kalakari ko dia..."

Shivaay held Annika while she got control of her emotions...

Annika:"I'm fine Shivaay..."

Annika moved forward and pulled the picture from the wall...

Shivaay:"what are you doing...?"

Annika:"wait for it..."

She turned the picture...

Behind it was written...

Painting by ANNIKA HARSHVARDHAN TRIVEDI....

Annika:"this is who I really was, Shivaay...Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi...Daughter of  Harshvardhan Trivedi and Sunaina Trivedi...Sister of Chutki..."

Annika:"Things changed fast from that...it was a journey from being belonged to being an orphan...from being an everything to being a nothing..."

She sighed...though she kept telling herself that she was alright being alone...it really was really painful going through the difficulties of life alone...

Annika:"then Sahil came into my life...He made me Annika again..."

Annika turned to Shivaay and cupped his face...

Annika:"and then you happened Shivaay...you transformed my life into a beautiful dream...you filled my heart with all those emotions that I had buried long ago...you made me yours...and you became mine...you gave me your heart Shivaay...you made me Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...your wife and lover..."

Annika hugged him tight...

Annika:"I love you Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"I love you too, Annika..."

He said kissing her hair...

Shivaay:"and I'll make everything right Annika..."

He promised...more to himself than to her...

Annika:"I know Shivaay...And I trust you..."

Shivaay:"you do...?"

Annika:"kudh se bhi zyada..."

She whispered...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Previous Chapter:Part 5 || Next Chapter: Part 7

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..
I'm happy for anika she came to know about her childhood...

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
Totally loved it 
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAzing 
So annika does remember alittle but of her childhood, she has some memories, it was awsome and very emotional to see her recognise her drawings, very beautifully penned 

The fact that shivaay is hiding a little bit of the truth from her is really giving me negative vibes, it's like he is losing his trust on their love and on her, I know it's really tough for him to choose between love and family, (but if I was in annikas place, and I found out from others that my husband is hiding things from me, I would lose my trust in him and that will effect our relationship immensely), hopefully nothing goes wrong for shivika! 

Annika is very clever, she made her path herself, she needs no detective to dig her past, it also highlights how if one wants to achieve something or move forward they have find their own way and if there is no way ou then create a pathway to move ahead 
Sorry for my blabbering 

Really feel bad and helpless for shivaay 
Keep writing 
Much love! 

MITHMA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update😊
Continue soon...
Thnx for pm
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful
Loved description of picture made by annika
Continue soon
Do pm me if possible
Galagala thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loving Shivaay's guilt and the build up. 
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kirthi
amazing update
shivaay is guilty...
anika finally get her home her family pic...
hope there is no trustbreak, n all sort ou easily...
thanks 4 PM
n plz update soon
promo thumbnail
Nicee update thanks for the help
Apu_915 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Update ❤️
So Anika does remembers certain fragments of her childhood. Shivaay is feeling guilty.Hopefully there won't be any misunderstandings!
Waiting for the next 😊
Thanks for the PM :)