Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

ohh girl... this is amazing update...
shivaay is her strength. n his family is t one to snach her childhood...
plz update nxt part soon..
thanks 4 PM

Himanshi...😛
thank you so much dear...
Shivaay is her strength...now all we need to know is how Shivika come out of the mess created by The senior Oberoi's...
Will update soon...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Awesome update.

Loved it.
So oberoi r related with anika past.very interesting twist.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the pm dear:)

Thank you dear...😊
Will update the next part soon...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update
Shivay is there for Anika
But what natvar Lal said about how Shivay will save Anika from his own family???
Update soon please

Thank you dear...😊

Natvarlal was taunting Shivaay how he will protect her from his own family...as in The senior Oberoi's were involved in her sufferings in the past...and in her parents death...

Will update today itself...

ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

just as i feared

hope shivaay can keep anika safe
i am just hoping it was roop or tej not shakti else shivaay will be shattred

Yes dear...He will keep her safe...this is Shivaay we are talking about...😉
Have no fear when Shivaay is here...
Shivaay will be shattered if any of his family members get involved in it...yes...He would break more if his father is also involved...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: farinaks

Beautiful as always
So senior Oberoi's are responsible fr Annika's conditions
Tq fr pm
Continue soon

Thank you...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

wow what a update, so sorry for her past and how it is affecting them this way

Thank you...😊
Don't worry...everything will be ok in a few updates...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Omm!! What a twist

Natvarlal did really.mean tej & Shakti Wer behind this
They destroyed Anika's family??
Continue soon
Too excited
Well written
Loved it
Thanks 4 pm

Thank you...😊
Yes Natvarlal meant the senior Oberoi's...
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi guys...
Updating the fifth part of the SS...
Hope you enjoy it...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...
Sorry for the late update...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5

You don't run from the people who need you. You fight for them. You fight beside them. No matter the cost. No matter the risk.

Rick Yancey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay drove the car contemplating what Natvarlal had said to him...the possibility of his family being involved in the death of Annika's parents were frightening...

but he decided he was not going to let a third rate scoundrel like that man play with him...He was going to find the truth behind it and then would decide how to approach it...

He wasn't going to ruin his life based on the mad ravings of a criminal...

Annika sat starring out through the window...She was literally shaking with fear...She felt all her courage and drain out...She had let her Shivaay into danger...if anything to happened to him because of her foolishness...?
How can she live with that...? 

She was in a dilemma...A part of her mind knew that this detective giri has gone too far...She had decided that She will keep Shivaay away from all this mess...that she would not take any risk that would harm his life...But another part of her yearned to hold onto him...to lean onto him...

Shivaay saw Annika  hug herself while starring out of the window for the past 20 minutes...without uttering a single word...

Shivaay:"Annika..."

Annika:"hmm..."
She was so immersed in her thoughts that she didn't realise that Shivaay was speaking to her...

Shivaay:"Annika..."
He said louder...

Annika blinked and looked around...
Annika:"vo...mein..."

Shivaay:"Are you alright ...?"

Annika nodded...
Annika:"I'm fine Shivaay..."

Silence ensued...After some time Shivaay cleared his throat...

Shivaay:"was it always like this..?"
Annika realized that Shivaay was speaking about their encounter with that man...

Annika shook her head indicating a no...

Annika:"it was worse...He would make me feel so ugly and sick to heart ...juice chusne ke baad ke ganne jaise lagtha tha...all battered and wounded..."

Annika looked at Shivaay abruptly and asked...
Annika:"Shivaay...what did he tell you...?"

Shivaay:"vo...nothing...kuch bhi nahi tha..."

Annika kept her hand on his...
She knew enough to know that Shivaay was lying...

Annika:"Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"kuch bhi nahi tha Annika...mene kaha na..."

Annika nodded...She knew Shivaay would tell her when he was ready...

Annika:"Shivaay...just know that He is a 2Rs scoundrel...He would lie through his teeth...particularly if he can see others sad with it...He gets drunk on others sorrow..."

Shivaay:"I..."

He was stopped from replying as they reached home...
Annika:"aap nahi aa rahe hein..."

Shivaay:"vho...I need to get to office...have a meeting..."

Annika:"ok...Shivaay..."
Shivaay watched as Annika walked towards the house...making sure that she had entered the house safely he drove off...

Shivaay decided he would investigate about the accusation Natvarlal had made regarding the involvement of Papa and bade papa...

He knew they were crooked when it came to business...He knew of many of their shady deals that happened behind his back...and he had tried to rectify it to a great extent too...

But would they fall so low as to commit murder for it...?That was the question that scared him...

He would get to the bottom if it...But for that he needed time...And time was something he didn't have too...As the investigation of Annika's PI was hanging like a Damocles sword over his head... 

What if bade papa and Papa is involved in what happened to Annika's parents...and she comes to know about it...no...he can't live through another separation...he can't live through losing his Annika all over again...that too for no fault of his...

He need to stall the investigation anyhow...he knew that he was being selfish...that he was playing with the trust Annika had on him...But he was helpless...He had to take this step so that he doesnt lose his Annika...

It's not like he will forever keep everything under dark...he will tell her slowly...some day...But not now...At least not until he gets information regarding the Bade papa's and Papa's involvement...

Shivaay:"Mishra...get me the details of all deals and land acquisitions from 1995-2005...of Oberoi Industries...be it very small franchise or big...I need it all...and don't forget to check the ghost files and encrypted ones..."
He needed to see If any big land transactions or cash transfers are done...

Mishra:"sir...that's a very long period...most of  the documents aren't even computerized..."

Shivaay:"I know that Mishra..."
He said impatiently...

Mishra:"sorry sir..."

Shivaay:"get it ASAP...ok..."

Mishra:"yes sir..."

Shivaay:"And remember...nobody should know about this...the issue is very delicate...so keep it discrete..."

Mishra:"ok sir..."

Shivaay:"And call the PI and tell him to come meet me..."

Mishra:"but sir...your schedule..."

Shivaay:"push all the rest and make an appointment with The PI..."

Mishra:"ok sir..."
An hour later...He was meeting the PI...

PI:"sir...if it's about the Mission Annika mam gave me...Please don't fire me...I'm trying my best...the thing is with the limited info that we have its taking time..."
He said tensed...

Shivaay:"No...no...it's not that...I'm not going to fire you...you can relax...I just want you to report to me regarding the investigation..."

PI sighed in relief...

Shivaay:"you won't be reporting to Annika anymore..."

PI:"but sir..."

Shivaay:"make sure that Annika doesn't know...just keep stalling...I'll handle the rest..."

Later that night...

Shivaay tossed and turned in his sleep a few times before concluding that he was just wasting his time pretending...he was too tensed to sleep...

He sat up on the bed...which made Annika partially awake...
Annika:"Shivaay..."
She mumbled still sleepy...

He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her forehead...
Shivaay:"shh...soo javao..."
He said softly...

To which Annika nodded and fell asleep again...

Not wanting to disturb her again he stood up and tiptoed out of the room...
He sat on the poolside with his legs touching the cold water...

This was Annika's favourite place...particularly when she had lot of things to handle at work and had to stay awake till late night...

He sat there watching the ripples in the pool...

He thought of all the times they had  ended up in the pool...some times angry at each other...some times in tadi...sometimes in love... their connection with water was remarkable...

Annika had walked into his life like a crazy tornado and transformed his entire existence...Each tear in her eyes tore him apart...her smiles lit up his entire existence...

She made the small family he had with her as important as the one he was born into...their relation as important as that of his relationship with OmRuPri and Dadi...

And he fell in love with her...with his Annika...

What would be the future of their relationship if Oberoi's were involved...?What would Annika do if she comes to know about it...?Will she leave him again...And there was the question of his family...what repercussions would unearthing the past bring onto the Oberoi family...?

Shivaay walked over to his grandfather's study...The Portrait of his grandfather,  Pritviraj Singh Oberoi stood with grandeur...Shivaay was 3 when his grandfather died...

But he knew his Dada ji very well thanks to his Dadi...he sat down on floor besides his dadaji's chair...What would his Dadaji do when faced with the double edged sword that was about to fall on them...When his choice is between his Family and Love...

He had looked up to his grandfather ever since he was a kid...and his admiration for his Dadaji increased when he took up the reigns of the Oberoi Industries...For Shivaay his  Dadaji was the definition of a perfect man...What would he do in such a situation...?

"Billu..."
Shivaay looked up to see his Dadi walk towards him...

Dadi:"tumne soyi nahi abb tak..."

Shivaay got up and walked towards Dadi...

Dadi sat on the couch and made Shivaay sit by his side...
Shivaay placed his head on her lap...Something he hadn't done since he was a child...

Dadi:"kya huva puther...?"

Shivaay:"kuch nahi Dadi...baas aisa he..."

Dadi:"Apne Dadi se jhoot bolega thu...kayi dinom se me dekh raha hoon...Annika bhi pehle vali Annika nahi hein raha...aur abb Tum bhi...kya hein billu..."

Shivaay:"bohot badi baath hein Dadi...aur mujhe nahi patha ki mein isse kaise handle karu...''

Dadi:"jho bhi hein puthar...apne dil ki sun na...khandan se zyada parivar aur ristha bade hothe hein...insaan bade hothe hein...pyaar bade hothe hein...yaad hein uss maha aarthi ke din mene kya kaha tha...Oberoi parivaar must be remembered through the three of you...the chirag of the family..."

Dadi:"aur iss baar mein tumse ek baath puch rahi hoon...ek Oberoi kam ek ache pathi ka farz nibana...Annika has no one to turn to with her pain..."

Dadi:"ander he ander she was dying for the past few months...ha vo zaroor hasthi thi...kelthi thi...par humare Annika kahe ghum ho gayi thi.."

Dadi:"aur aaj mein humara pehle vala Annika ko dubara pa liya...because she trusts you...don't break her trust billu...ek baar visvaas toota na...tho vapas lana bohot mushkil hein..."

Shivaay sat up straight...
Shivaay:"Dadi...mein..."

Dadi:"Always be happy..."
She said kissing his forehead...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Chapter: Part 4|| Next Chapter: Part 6
Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
Santhi_Priya21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I liked the way you have written Shivaay's inner turmoil.