Shivika TS: Love and War(07/08/2017)~~(Completed)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...

Kirthi here...
This is my first TS on Shivika...

I wrote it as an alternate track for the bhaang revelations of Shivika...This starts with the Obro's kitchen scene where Shivaay mixes bhaang in Annika's aloo to get the truth out of her...

This TS is dedicated to the Smart Singh Oberoi that stole hearts...

I have written this in two parts...and have updated both parts...

Hope you like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love and War

Part 1...

Shivaay:"everything's allowed in love and war...and this is war..."

Rudra:"love bolthe tho acha sound kartha..."
He said smiling...

Om:"exactly..."

Shivaay glared at OmRu...

Shivaay:"jho bhi hein...sach mein ugalvake rahunga..."
Shivaay marked the plate with aloo having bhaang...

He looked up to see his brothers looking at him confused...

Shivaay:"I have marked the one with bhaang, which Annika will have and I'm taking this other bowl, just in case I have to eat it as well..."

Meanwhile Annika heard the entire conversation about Shivaay mixing bhaang in the food for her ..

Annika:"haww...Shivaay tho chantomai se bhi aage nikali...bhaang khilakar mujhse sach ugalvane ja rahe 
hein...?abb dekho mein kya karthi hoon..."

Shivaay sensed Annika's presence...
Shivaay:"Annika...?"
He whispered...

OmRu:"what...?"

Shivaay:"Nothing..."
He looked around the kitchen and saw Annika walking away...

''but how did she come out of the handcuffs...?"He thought to himself...

He checked for the key in his pockets...and on not finding it...He decided it would have fallen down in the room and she might have found it...

Shivaay:"damn...she must have heard everything...I need to tweek the plan a little..."

As he made the arrangements he felt so proud of himself...He patted himself for his active Annika sensors that made him change the game...

Shivaay:"bhaang andar...sach bahar..."

He said as he walked out of the kitchen with dishes...OmRu looked at each other...

Before stepping inside the room Shivaay stopped for a moment...contemplating the truth that would come out...it would be something big related to him that could even break him ..considering .that even now Annika, OmRu or anybody else was guarding heavily...

That made him think of something...why would his mom lie and hate Annika if she knew that Annika was doing it to protect him ...?when the whole family was supporting Annika, why would mom hate her...?was there a possibility that she didn't know...?

He saw Annika still struggling with the handcuffs and decided to get the reply to all his questions from Annika herself...For a few seconds he smiled at the expression in her face...such a drama queen...Playing games with Shivaay Singh Oberoi...?you are so naive sometimes darling...

Annika saw Shivaay walking in...

Annika:"Shivaay kholiye na...bohot dard ho raha hein...kholiye..."

She said feigning impatience...two can play this game...she thought to herself...Playing games with Annika...?the master...?you are so naive sometimes Shivaay...

Shivaay sat on the couch pretending to ignore her...He saw the key laying on the carpet right within Annika's reach...He almost facepalmed at his stupidity...

Annika:"Shivaay,bohot ho gaya mazak...abb khol dijiye..."
She said tugging at the handcuffs...

Shivaay:"I'm not joking Annika...sach batha do, and I'll free you..."

Annika:"kholiye na please...mujhe bohot dard ho raha hein..."

Shivaay:"I also don't want to hurt you Annika...Tell me, sach kya hein...?"

Annika:"Acha aap khol digiye...mein aapko bata doongi...Bas...?
She said innocently...

Shivaay:"mujse koi game tho nahi khel rahe ho na...?"
"of course I know you are playing aa game Annika...but its not working this time..."He thought...

Annika:"nahi...Pagal hoon kya mein...?matlab khuch bhi...Shivaay kholiye..."

Shivaay kept the plate aside and went to open the handcuffs...He made a show of looking inside his pocket for the key...

Shivaay:"arey where is the key...?"
"oh my drama queen...even I can be a kidkithod DQ when I want to...you won't know what hit you when I'm through with my plan...my darling..."He thought to himself...

Annika:"kya huva...?"

She asked innocently...too innocently...Meanwhile smirking in her mind all along...''.you don't know what I have 
planned for you Shivaay..."She thought to herself...

Shivaay:"chabi...?"

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Annika looking behind him exactly where the key was...confirming that she indeed knew where it was and had used it to spy on him...

Annika:"chabhi...?chabhi...Apke pass chabhi nahi hein...?kahi ghir tho nahi gayi...?"

Shivaay again noticed innocence in her tone...too much to innocence...that happens only when she is up to something tedi medi...

Shivaay:"where did it go now...?"

Annika:"Search Shivaay...maybe it fell down somewhere around...neche dekiye..."

He made a great show of finding the key all the time noticing Annika smirking out of the corner of his eyes...

Shivaay:"but how did it fall down here...?"

Annika:"ghir gayi hogi apke pocket se...arey yaar kitna 2Rs kismat he meri...Ithna karab hein...Agar mujhe patha hota ki yeh yahi pade huve hein...tho mein khud khol lethi..."

Shivaay:"tumari kismat hi nahi, dimang bhi karab hein...agar tum sab sach batha dethi tho mujhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat hi nahi padthi..."

Annika:"Acha teek he khol digiye..."
She made puppy eyes at him...

He delibrately moved close to her while opening the handcuffs... leaving her confused...
Annika winced...

Shivaay:"I didn't want to hurt you..."
He felt sad as he saw the mark in her hand...and blew to it...

Annika:"par kar tho diya na..."

Shivaay:"tumne bhi tho kiya na Annika...mujhe hurt..."
He swallowed...

Shivaay:"kya zaroorat thi zidd karne ki...Nishan ho gayi na haath pe...dekho..."

Annika:"yeh nishan tho jayenge Shivaay...but kuch nishan kitna bhi try karo mitenge nahi..."

Shivaay cupped her face...
Shivaay:"why did this happen Annika...?"

Annika:"because you didn't have trust in me...''

Shivaay:"And you didn't have trust in me...If there was something bothering you...you should have informed me na...At least you should have tried..."

Annika looked behind him at the plate with food...wanting to change the topic and distract him...
Annika:"khaana...?"

Shivaay:"oh...ya...I brought this food for you...meine banaya...tumhara favorite Aloo poori..."
He placed the plate in front of her...

Shivaay:"there you go...I think you should eat it...before it gets cold..."

Annika:"but yeh kis khushi mein..."

Shivaay:"Nothing...bas aise he..."

"acha Mr.SSO...aap samachthhe honge ki iss bhang vale aloo poori se aap sab sach ugalvayenge...but you don't know me...mujhe koi pappu nahi bana sakthe..."Annika thought to herself...

Shivaay:"arey...tumne promise kiya na ki sach bologi...iss liye uska enam mein pehle se hi lekke ayi hoon...aloo poori is your reward...I mean because you love aloo poori...so...anyways...go on have it..."

Annika:"thank you..."

She took a piece of aloo poori and was about to eat it when she started coughing...

Annika:"Shivaay...mera gala sookh raha hein...pani leke ayenge mere liye...please..."

Shivaay:"ok...mujhe abhi jaana padega...?"

Annika nodded...

As Shivaay went out to get water, Annika interchanged the contents of both the bowls...so that Shivaay will have the bhaang wala aloo and She would have the other safe one...Smirking she sat back waiting for Shivaay to return...this would be great fun...She thought to herself...

Shivaay walked in with a glass of water...
Shivaay:"here you go...have it...tumara gala sookh raha tha na..."

Annika:"ha...but this aloo poori is very tasty...and I'm very hungry..."
She said smiling...''oh Shivaay...you are going to get stuck in your own trap...''she thought to herself...

Meanwhile Shivaay looked at the extremely suspicious look on Annika's face and knew that she had done the kand...He looked at his curry bowl and saw that it's orientation had changed...so she has fallen right into my trap...oh Annika...you don't know that I had changed the mark in the plate as soon as I saw you...so that the one without bhang will have the mark...and you exchanged them...so now you are having the one with bhang...I just have to wait for the bhaang to start having effect on her...once it does I'll make her blurt out the truth...Shivaay thought to to himself...

Shivaay:"how is it Annika...?"

Annika:"hmm...very yummy...why dont you have it too...come I'll serve..."

Shivaay:"no...no...I'm fine..."

Annika:"arey khaiye na...
You are in for a big disappointment if you think that I'll be caught in your 2Rs plan...aur mujse sab sach ugalva sakega...Bhaang vale aloo tho abb aap kayenge...

Shivaay:"ok...tum bol rahi ho tho khaa lethi hoon..."

Shivaay looked at Annika eating the aloo poori happily thinking of thwarting his plans...oh Annika...you walked right into my trap...now all I have to do is wait for the truth to come out...

Part 2 already updated below...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2...

Shivaay and Annika settled on the bed close to each other laughing...

Shivaay:"do you know Annika...I mixed bhang in your food..."

Annika:"mujhe patha hein...aap na baadee chant he...aur isliye he maine hum dono ki aloo exchange ki thi..."

Shivaay smiled and turned to face her...
Shivaay:"Acha...tumne vo aloo exchange ki thi...tum bhi bohot chant ho Annika..."

Annika laughed out loud...After a few minutes of blabbering Annika looked at Shivaay suspicious of his actions...

Annika:"mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hein Shivaay ki bhaang ka asar mujh pe ho raha hein...aur aap par tho kuch bhi nahi...aap tho sirf smile kar rahe hoo..."

Shivaay smiled and pulled her cheeks...
Annika:"mujhe lagtha hein ki mujhpe chaad gaye hei..."

Shivaay:"mujhe bhi aisa lag raha hein...ki tum pe chaad gayi hein..."

Annika nodded laughing...

Annika:"yeh tho kamaal huva...bhaang vala khana aap khaya aur nashaa mujhpe chada..."

Annika:"kyu...billuji kyu..."

She said dramatically...and laughed...Shivaay smiled watching her pagalpan...Annika is such a happy drunk...this was the second time he was seeing her drunk when he wasn't intoxicated...First time being the day before she left him...but that day she was very different...was a bit sad...what had she said then...?didn't she take mom's name...?but why...?

Annika:"Ageeb he..Shivaay ka nasha Annika pe Chad gaya...kamaal ke jodi hein hum..."

Annika pulled up Shivaay and both stood up...Annika stumbled...And Shivaay held her waist to prevent her from falling...

Shivaay:"careful...let's sit on the bed..."

Annika:"arey nahi...mujhe gana gana hein...kabhi kabhi mere dil me...khayal aatha hein..."
She sang into an imaginary mike in her hands...

Annika:"Ki...mein aisa kyu hoon...mein aisa kyun hoon...mein aisa kyun hoon...mein jaisa hoon, mein vaisa kyun hu...''
She played a guitar this time...with rock and roll actions...

Annika:"kyunki tum hi ho...abb tum hi ho...zindagi aab tum hi ho...chaain bhi mera dard bhi mere ashiqui abb tum hi ho..."

Shivaay:"Annika...let's sit on the bed..."
He almost facepalmed at his stupid plan...

Annika:"ek minute...chivaay singh oboi..."
Shivaay almost choked...

Shivaay:"it's Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."

Annika walked over to him and pulled him close...

Shivaay:"what...what are you doing...?"

Annika:"chivay...jab aap mere paas athe ho na tho...mujhe ajeeb sa feeling atha hein..."

Shivaay:"Ajeeb sa...?matlab...?"

Annika:"mere dadkane tez ho jaathi hein...ghantiyan sunayi dethe hein...aur mujhe tickling sa feel hothi hein...Mujhe na aisa lagtha hein ki mere andar aag lag gayi hein...kya yahi dard hota hein...?"
Annika giggled...

Shivaay cupped her face...
Shivaay:"Annika..."

Annika placed her finger on his lips stopping him...
Annika:"kya...aapko bhi aisa he hotha hein..."

Shivaay nodded...

Annika:"ek secret baatavu..."

Shivaay:"yes...bolo..."

Annika:"mujhe farak padtha hein..."
She said laughing and twirling around happily...Shivaay smiled...

Annika:"aur mujhe vo naagmani..."

Shivaay:"naagini...I mean raagini..."

Annika:"ha vahi...mujko ragini bilkul pasand nahi hein...usne mujhse kaha ki vo Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi bannke hi rahenge...har vakth selfie lethe hein...aur vo zidd...zidd...ath..."

Shivaay:"Siddharth...?"
He asked...

Annika:"vahi...zidath...2 years se Ameica mein hein..."

Shivaay:"America mein...?"
Annika:"vo saab messages koi aur bhej rahe hein ragini ki instruction pe...bhavya aur mein check kiya tha...vo coffee shop accident ki footage dekha humne...vo bhi naagmani ne karvayi..."

Shivaay nodded keeping in mind to check whatever Annika was saying...

Annika:"mere mangni nahi huyi..."

Shivaay:"nahi huyi...?"

Annika:"nahi...mein kaise moo on...''

Shivaay:"move on...?"

Annika:"aha...moo on karunga...aap na hamesha mere dil mein hein..."

Shivaay hugged her closer and kissed her on the top of her head...

Annika:"nahi...aisa nahi karna chahiye..."

Shivaay:"kyu...?"
He asked totally confused...

Annika:"ek minute..."

She pulled him closer...and played with his coat buttons looking at him with a mischievous look in her face...

Shivaay tried to pull away...no...no...this was not what he expected...and Annika was not in her senses...He smiled nervously and took her hands away from his coat buttons...

Annika:"kitna garmi hein na...phew..."
She said opening the first few buttons of her shirt...

Shivaay:"No...No...no...what are you doing...?tumhara button kyu khol rahe ho..."

Annika:"mujhe garmi laag rahi hein..."
She said fanning herself...

Shivaay:"ac...ac ka temperature kam kartha hoon..."

Annika:"aap kahi nahi jayenge mere janeman..."

Shivaay:"janeman..."
Oh man...this was totally out of  script...

Annika:"Mujhe aapka coat chahiye...matlab chahiye..."

Shivaay took off his coat and handed it over to Annika...wondering what was going on in that tedi medi brain of hers...

Annika:"Thank you billuji..."

Annika covered them both in it...Their faces close to each other...And Annika was pouting causing him great frustration as it reminded him of the times he wanted to...Shivaay slapped the himself...don't go there Shivaay...don't even think about it...

Shivaay:"what are you doing Annika...?"

Annika:"Arey aap aashiqui 2 nahi dekhi...?usme hero heroine aise karthe hein..."

Shivaay:"kaise picturee...I mean pictures dekhthi ho tum..."

Annika:"mein baath kar raha hoon Mr.Shri shri 1008 kanji ankhom vala bhagad billa maharaj ji...aap beech mein mat boliye..."

Shivaay groaned...
Shivaay:"tho bolo..."

Annika:"so as I was saying... I'm making sure ki...nobody can see what we are doing...aap na bilkul duffer ho..."

Shivaay:"Annika...what are you saying sweetheart...?we are in our room remember...nobody Can see us..."

Annika:"but she can...Shivaay...She comes everywhere..."
She spread her hands towards either sides stressing the point...

Shivaay held her and asked her softly..

Shivaay:"Annika...who are you talking about darling...?"

Annika:"Pinky Aunty..."

Shivaay:"WHAT...?"

Annika:"she hates me Shivaay...She doesn't want me to be your wife...She wanted me out of your life..."

Shivaay:"Annika I think you tumhe kuch galathfehmi huyi hein..."

Annika:"uss din poolside pe ayi thi...corridor pe...bookshelf ke paas...bedroom me..."
She said counting in her hand the instances where Pinky jumped on her...

Annika:"Nayatara...Priku..."

Shivaay:"Nayantara and prinku..?Kya Nayantara aur prinku...?"

Annika:"pinky Aunty..."

Was there any relation between Nayantara incident and mom...?and that of prinku's marriage with Ranveer...
Shivaay thought to himself...

Shivaay:"did somebody blackmail you Annika..."

Annika nodded...

Shivaay:"who...?"

Annika:"pinky Aunty...bola vo batayega aapko...aap toot gayega..."

Shivaay:"kya batayega...?"

Annika:"ki aap...aap..."

Shivaay:".bolo Annika..."

Annika leaned on Shivaay and fell asleep...
He took her in his arms and placed her on the bed...covering her with the blanket and sat by watching the love of his life sleeping..A few minutes later , .He switched off the light and laid down on the bed...he would surely find everything...and punish people behind their suffering...He was charting out the entire thing when Annika snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arms around him sighing contentedly...And he felt like a nomad finally finding the oasis in the desert...his home...for the first time in last three months his mind was calm...even when a thousand questions floated in his mind...He would find all the answers...but he would have his Annika with him this time...
                                  ~~~~The End~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys how was it..?

Please let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
cestlavie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uff!! How I wish this happened!!!
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's awesome
I want to read more 
Plz do continue πŸ˜Š
KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful please do continue. And do omm of pinky please:)
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome πŸ‘
Loved shivaay sensor, it was finally very useful 
Although shivaay didn't find out the whole truth but the way you have composed this 2 shot really satisfies us as readers as we know know he will find out the whole truth 
Please do continue if u can😳

Loved how adorable annika was, a very fun piece 
Thanks 
Much love!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by S.love1 - 6 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
it was superb...
it should have been happened like this...
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Yup like this alternative too...
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely. Enjoyed it so.
Would have been an unusual twist if it had played this way in the show.
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kirthi... this is such a beautiful TS. Specially 2nd part.
shivaay's anika senser is amazing.
chivaay was sooo... cute. anika told him truth, bt nt illegitimecy one. anika unbutton his coat, he was like he dnt plan this. aur coat covering them was nice. and anika's janaman was superb
thanks a lot 4 PM.