Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
Seema84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start n the concept z nice... at least shivaay can pay attention to know about annika's past related to Chutki...
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manali9796

Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon

Thank you dear...😊
Updating shortly...
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you...😊
ks_angel thumbnail
Hello guys...
Updating the Second part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Link to all chapters..

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 2

"My heart's been torn wide open, just like I feared it would be, and I have no willpower to close it back up"

Annika woke up an hour later to see Shivaay looking at her...she reached out and was about to touch his cheeks when she remembered that Shivaay was in Bangalore...

Annika:"Annika tum bhi na...bagad bille ko ithna miss kar rahe hein ki aadi raath ko unko hi dekh raha hein sapne mein..."

Shivaay:"so you do miss me..."

Annika:"of course I do...yeh puchne vali baath hein kya..."

Shivaay:"and you dream about me too..."

Annika nodded...

Shivaay:"still you fight with me when I'm with you..."

Annika:"woh...mein..."

Annika:"ek minute...aap na bade kaamal ke admi hein...mere sapne mein bhi saval pe saval karthe ho ..."

Shivaay:"answer me Annika...you keep pushing me away when I'm with you...you run away when I come to you...do you hate me...?"

Annika shook her head...

Annika:"please don't say that..."
Her eyes were brimming with tears...

Shivaay:"then why...?

Annika:"I'm scared..."

Shivaay:"of what...?of me...?"

Annika:"of losing you..."

Shivaay:"you know what Annika...I always keep saying that you are my takath...my strength...but for you I'm the biggest weakness...tumari kamzori..."

Annika:"what are you implying Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"that you bring out each and every reason in this whole world to stay away from me..."

Annika:"I don't..."
She said looking down not wanting to meet Shivaay's eyes...

Shivaay:"yes you do and you know that...look at me in the eye and tell me...tell me that you trust me..."

Annika:"of course I trust you...I was the one who trusted you during Tia and Ragini drama...Remember..."

Shivaay smiled painfully...
Shivaay:"I remember Annika...yes you trust me...but I'm asking you if you trust me with yourself...?your pain, your hopes, your love...?"

Annika:"I have always fought my battles alone Shivaay...and I'm not planning to change that..."

Shivaay:"maybe if you just step out of the fortess of solitude that you have built around yourself Annika, you will see that I'm waiting for you to let me inside...so that I can ease away the pains of your past...to stand by your side and fight it with you..."

Annika raised her hands slowly towards Shivaay...She touched his cheeks...and looked at him...

Annika:"you are really here...?I'm not dreaming...?"
Shivaay:"I'm here Annika..."

Annika smiled through her tears and jumped to his lap...kissing him all over his face...
Annika:"I thought...you left me..."

Shivaay:"I promised you..."

Annika:"promises are meant to be broken Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"but not for me...I would rather die than break atleast one of our Pinky promises...And Shivaay Singh Oberoi ke jaan itne asani se nahi jaa sakthi..."
He hugged her closer...

Annika:"you came back for me...?"

Shivaay:"yes...I came back because you needed me..."
Annika cuddled closer to him...

Shivaay:"you had a nightmare yesterday..."

Annika:''I did...?"
Her voice sounded so fragile...Shivaay held her tightly...

Shivaay:"I didn't know that you ever suffered from nightmares..."
He said painfully...Another one of his wife's truths that he didn't know about  even after two years of their marriage...last time he saw her like this was when she had fever after he had pushed her in the pool because he believed what Tia said...

Annika:"I just have them occasionally...I guess it happens when whatever's happened that day becomes too overwhelming for my mind to comprehend..."

Shivaay:"like the time I forced you to marry me.."

Annika:"Shivaay...you don't have to blame yourself for it..."
Annika stopped him from blaming himself...but the damage was already done...Shivaay hissed in anger he felt at himself...
Annika:"Shivaay...we have already triumphed that phase of Life...it happened because of a misunderstanding... and our relationship wasn't that strong at that time...that you would believe me over your childhood friend...I understand that...and now after almost 2 years, you are still blaming yourself...we both had our share of blunders we committed Shivaay...I got myself blackmailed by Pinky aunty and hurt you in the worst way possible when I walked out...when I should have trusted you and told you everything..."

Shivaay sighed...what she said was true but that didn't ease the guilt he felt for believing that Blasted Daksh.  ...but he had more pressing matters at hand and he decided to concentrate on that...

Shivaay:"did you know that .you speak in your sleep...?"

Annika shook her head...

Shivaay:"you did yesterday..."

Annika:"what...what did I say...?''
Guards were up once again...Shivaay wondered why the passionate Annika he knew became so detached and guarded when it came to her past...

Shivaay:"you were crying mostly...and panicking..."
Shivaay saw her crumbling the duvet in her fist angrily...He held out his hand and took hers in his...

Shivaay:"you called out for your parents and Chutki..."
He added softly...

Shivaay frowned at the look in Annika's face...Raw anger...something he had never seen before as far as she was concerned...Something that he had never associated with her...

Annika pushed his hands away and stood up to leave...

Shivaay:"Annika..."

Annika:"yes...what is it Shivaay...?"
She asked impatiently...

Shivaay:"why do you act like you have dual personality the instant your past gets mentioned..."

Annika:"oh...so now I can't show my emotions too without your approval...?"
She snapped...

Shivaay:"tell me Annika..."

Annika:".I forgot Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko jaanne ki bimari hein..."

Shivaay:"yes I do...particularly when it comes to my family..."

Annika:"Ignorance is a bliss Shivaay...you can at least live in a bubble and be happy thinking everything around you is perfect..."

Shivaay:"perfect..."
He scoffed...

Shivaay walked over to the window and turned to her...
Shivaay:"perfect..."
Anybody who heard him say it would have been insulted by the tone he used...but there was a tinge of pain in it...and Annika caught it...

Shivaay:"I'm surprised that you find this family perfect Annika...it is anything but perfect...maybe our scales don't match in this regard..."

Annika:"Shivaay...I..."

He turned to away from her...
Shivaay:"maybe it's because you have never seen what it was like in our childhood...Tej Singh Oberoi had a bloody mistress...that man was as you say a chantomai..."

Shivaay said laughing...but the pains was evident in his words...Annika walked over to him and hugged him from behind...

Shivaay:"had a gharwali and a baharwali...Svetlana had been with him as his "Personal" Assistant since forever..we didn't know what it was back then...but only thing we noticed was that whenever.she used to slither in with bade papa, badi ma would fight with him  and would drown herself in liquor...Om, Rudra and Prinku each carry the scars of that...they used to watch them fight and would cry..."

Shivaay:"And my parents...I don't know if my father even cared I existed...I never heard him say anything other than "Bhaisaab please..."trust me the first time I heard it...I cried in happiness knowing my father could speak after all..."
He was laughing at his own joke...while tears pricked Annika's eyes...

Shivaay:"and my mom...Pinky Singh Oberoi...I was her prized possession...her hera betta...her ticket to a coverted position in the house as the mother of the "Vaaris" of the Oberoi clan...she only cared about the marks I scored...about the prizes I won...about the deals I cracked...about the money I earned...it was always about money...power...money...power..."

He slammed his hands into the wall...the glass panes of the window shuddered...

Shivaay:"Honestly Oh My Mata- ed my life you know..."

Shivaay:"And the fights between Mom and badi mom...and those between papa and bade papa...we used to keep a score board as to who was leading..."

Shivaay:"we kids had a father who never looked under the bed to check if any monsters lurked under it...and a mother who  never kissed us before we went to sleep...they never asked us if we had our food...there were days when we went to sleep hungry...they never asked us if we were alright...if somebody was bullying us at school...?if we were happy...Nope...they...never...cared..."

Annika made him face her...she cupped his face...

Annika:"Shivaay..."

Shivaay smiled...
Shivaay:"I started cooking to make sure that my OmRu and Prinku had food...no matter what the drama at the house would be...we would go to the kitchen..our own private heaven...stand on a chair to reach the kitchen counter...because we were so small...and cook something...sing...dance...enjoy our time...we used set the fire alarm on every hour back then..."

Shivaay:"Rudi and Prinku were so young...I became their Daddyvaay and Om became Mommykara for the kids...they said bhaiyya before they said mom, dad...I became the great wall of Shivaay...for my brothers and prinku first and then to the whole family..."

Shivaay:"I worked hard and became a businessman because my Om, Rudi and Prinku could be whatever they want to be...so that they can be free to make choices...that nobody would force them to do something they don't want them to...and if they become Something it would have be because they want to...not because they are forced to..."

Shivaay:"only thing that is perfect in our life is our Dadi...Dadi guided us...our rocking Dadi...she kept us together...she said stories to us...tucked us in when we slept...sang to us...played with us...made us drink kada when we were sick..in fact...she became our life...the life of ShivOmRuPri..."

Shivaay saw Annika blinking away her tears...He hugged her tight and laughed at her for whimpering...

Shivaay:"I never expected a happily ever after for me Annika...I always knew I would be have a marriage of convenience...a business deal...love for me was so overrated...something that happened only in movies...but then you happened, my love...And my life transformed...you made me see things that I never saw before...you made me feel things that I never felt before...it was magical..."

Annika heard open mouthed as Shivaay poured out his heart...

Shivaay:"we both are scarred...and that changed our view points towards life...we are realistic...but then Destiny or something awesome brought us together...things changed...our outlook changed..."

Shivaay stopped and thought for a second and added...
Shivaay:"but I'm not sure if I can get romantic ever in rain without fearing either of us getting sick...and you can't get romantic in rain without thinking about the damage the rain will cause to our dresses..."

Annika punched him slightly laughing...
Annika:"hey watch it...I worry about us getting sick too...but honestly this 50,000 ki slippers, 3 lakh ke dress, and 1 lakh ke bag really gives me the willies..."

Shivaay laughed at the expression on his wife's face...He pulled her closer and whispered...
Shivaay:"And about us being perfect my dear wifey...we may not be perfect as individuals...but together we are perfect...The perfectly perfect Shivika..."

Annika:"Awww..."

Shivaay:"Meine bhari bharkam 100kg vale dialogue bola aur tum ne bola "aww..."...?"
Both of them laughed remembering that incident...

They stood in companionable silence watching the pool through the window. ...Something that happened rarely as far as Shivaay-Annika were concerned...They weren't the silence speaks kinda couple...they were more the kind of shaka laka boom boom couple...always talking, fighting, screaming, scratching, clawing, thod-phoding, pani pheking, kinda couple...They couldn't stay quiet even a second...

But similar to how Shivaay knew that along with actions Annika needed verbal assurance too...that.she needed to hear his love for her along with his actions...And more so, for her to trust him with her pains...he also knew she needed space...and that he can't force her to open up...he wanted her to make the final move...to reach out to him...

Shivaay felt Annika fidgeting by his side...this was her battle...to decide if she needs to tell him or not ...and sadly he couldn't help her with that...

After almost 10 minutes of internal conflict Annika took a deep breath...
Annika:"Shivaay..."

Shivaay didn't say a word..he just nodded to let her know that he was listening...

Annika:"I failed in my promise I gave to my parents to keep my sister safe...My Sister Chutki died because of my selfishness...And I couldn't do anything to save her..."
And she broke down in his arms...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, how was it...?
I thought of making it an SS...do let me know of your suggestions...

Hope you enjoyed it...
Do let me know through your likes /comments...

Previous Chapter: Part 1 || Next ChapterPart 3

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
Aashna05 thumbnail
Amazing update dear!!!
Superb!!!
She is going to open up with him...
Update soon..
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
Totally loved it...
it was too emotional to see them like this 
both of them suffered so much in their childhood in different ways ...
I am glad that Annika is letting shivaay in and confessing every thing