Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...

Kirthi here...
This is my First SS on Shivika...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashbacks are given in pink...

Hope you like it...

...Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Shivaay watched as Annika paced by the poolside, right in front of him...since the past 30 minutes...
He sipped his sairabano...err...correction...Americano...and leaned back on his couch sighing...
Something was off with Annika lately...His pannika, the chirpy sunshine, the pani throwing nautankibaaz Annika was gone and was replaced by a shell of the business woman Annika...

"I NEED THE INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY...DO YOU GET THAT..."
Annika shouted through the phone at her private investigator whom she had appointed to get information about Chutki...it hurt her that even when she had the power and resources to find about the truth she was unable to do so...

Shivaay winced at the  fury in her voice...
He got up and went to her...

Annika looked at Shivaay as he hugged her tightly...
Shivaay smiled as he felt Annika relax under his touch...it really amazed him how he had that effect on Her...right from the time they first met...

Annika sighed...
"Just make sure you find out...I need the report on my desk within a week..."

Shivaay:"What was that a'll about...?"
He asked as she cut the call and put away the phone...

Annika:"Nothing...just...just business stuff..."
Shivaay raised his eyebrows questioningly...

Shivaay:"Really...?"

Annika:"YES..."
Annika pulled out of his hug and walked towards their room...
Shivaay hugged Annika from behind so that they were facing the mirror...Both looking at each other...

Shivaay:"Annika, what are you hiding from me..."

Annika:"I'm not hiding anything..."

Shivaay smirked...
Shivaay:"your eyes are saying something else darling..."

Annika blinked her eyes and then looked straight at him through the mirror...
Annika:"Antharyami ho kya aap...bola na ki...I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING..."
She snapped and pulled out of the hug...

Shivaay held her hand and pulled her towards him...
He made her look into his eyes...

Shivaay:"tell me..."

Before Annika could say anything back her phone rang...

Annika:"hello...yes...I'll come..."
She said picking up the call...

Shivaay:"where are you going...?"

Annika:"office...I have some urgent work to do..."

Shivaay:"have you lost it...?It's almost midnight..."

Annika:"So...?"
She replied nonchalantly...

Shivaay:"Annika...stop your shenanigans right now...enough is enough...bohot ho gaya nautanki...do whatever you want to tomorrow...but right now you are not going anywhere..."

Annika:"who are you to question me...?"

Shivaay:"your husband..."

Annika:"ha tho...husband hein...not owner..."

Shivaay:"what's gotten into you Annika...?I have been watching you for over a week...you are not the same Annika...You are not MY ANNIKA anymore..."

Annika turned away from him her eyes brimming with tears...I'm not the person you thought me to be Shivaay...I'm not that girl you fell in love with...the darkness in my life will suffocate you...you won't know the disgust I feel for myself for failing my family...for failing my sister...I'll fail you too...and our family...

Shivaay made Annika face him...Annika furiously blinked away the tears...
Shivaay:"What's wrong love...?"
He asked softly cupping her face...

Annika swallowed...

You are the Ray of Sun, while I'm the swallowing darkness...
You are the epitome of perfection...and I'm the scar that will ruin it...
You are the great wall of Shivaay who protects the entire family...while I...I'm the one who let my family and my sister down...

Shivaay shook Annika...
Shivaay:"where do your thoughts wander off to...?it's like you are here in body but actually miles away..."

Annika:"ergh...stop it Shivaay...it's just business...stop Psycho-Analyzing me...Its creepy..."

Shivaay:"psycho-Analyzing...?what are you even saying Annika...?biwi ho tum meri...it's my duty to ensure that you are alright..."

Annika:"Exactly...biwi hein...yehi tho problem hein..."

Shivaay raised his eyebrows...

Annika:"and stop trying to go all "great wall of Shivaay" on me...I can take care of myself...bachi nahi hoon mein..."

Shivaay:"ok I get it...you are really upset about something...and you are not ready to spill the beans...fine...but if you really have to go ..I'll come with you..."

Annika:"For Pete's sake...stop micro managing my life...What do you want me to do...?stay at home and just 'be your wife...?'without doing anything...?do kitty parties...and.listen to some bimbo taunt me about winning a lottery by marrying you...?or come to charity balls as your arm candy trophy wife...?or carry myself as a pretty doll draped in expensive cloths and wearing heavy jewelry...or to be ..."

Shivaay twisted her hands behind her in a tight grasp and with other hand stopped her...

Shivaay:"enough...Not another word..."
They stood like that silently for a few minutes while Annika leaned on him...placing her head on his chest crying...

Annika:"I'm done being the perfect Oberoi bahu, the perfect wife, the perfect sister-in-law, the perfect sister, the perfect dau...daughter.."

Annika:"..I'm so done...and let me tell you this clearly Shivaay...I'M NOT PERFECT..."She said looking at him...

Shivaay:"where did that come from...?Nobody expects you to be perfect Annika...You just have to be yourself..."

Annika:"All  my responsibilities are choking me now...everybody expects me to be you...they expect me to be Shivaay Singh Oberoi...you are the perfect Grandson, the perfect son, the perfect brother, the perfect brother-in-law, the perfect husband...The epitome of perfection...but you are you...and I'm me..."
She said helplessly...

Annika:"so stop trying to suffocate me with this relation...I need my space Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"space is what you want right...fine..."

Annika:"thank you..."

Annika grabbed her bag and walked out of the room...She decided she would stay at the company guest house today...
Because if she remained close to Shivaay she would spill the beans...

Annika returned back home next day morning to see their room empty...
Where was Shivaay...?She looked all around for him...She checked by the poolside...

And then she walked to the kitchen to find Om and Rudra cooking...
Rudra hugged her tight...
Rudra:"bhabhi...mere pyaare bhabhi...bhabhi..."

Annika smiled...She messed with his hair which made him to smile cutely with puppy eyes, which reminded her of his big brother...

Om::"Abey Rudi...chodo bhabhi ko...bechari tumhare bear hug se chutney ho gayi hein..."

Rudra:"eww..."

Om:"Vaise ek vacancy hein kitchen pe...you can join us if you want..."
He said pointing to the vacant spot of Shivaay...

Rudra handed her Shivaay's apron and made her stand in between them...
Annika:"Shivaay..."
She asked to OmRu...

Om:"oh ya...I forgot to tell you...He called me before boarding the plane to Bangalore..."

Annika blinked...She had completely forgotten about Shivaay's business trip to Bangalore for two weeks...

Rudra:"Bhabhi...bhabhi..."

Annika:"err...excuse me..."
She walked away leaving the confused OmRu behind gaping at each other...

On reaching their room Annika felt her heart jump out...She held her chest to stop the pain...Shivaay left without telling her...?

She dialled his number but got an unreachable tone...She stood still for a few seconds contemplating what to do...

She jumped as the phone rang all of a sudden...
Annika:"Khannaji..."

Khanna:"mam, I got the info about the man you asked me to find about...he is serving his life imprisonment in a prison in Delhi..."

Annika:"get the chopper Khanna...we have to meet this guy today...Try calling the commissioner of police and get me  the permission to  visit him..."

Khanna:"but mam...are you sure...?it's not safe...maybe we should wait till Shivaay sir returns..."

Annika:"NO...I have to do this myself..."

Shivaay sorted out the labour and land acquisition issues at the Oberoi industries at Bangalore ...

Being Shivaay Singh Oberoi , he remained in his tadi as he was offended by Annika's strange behavior...he was really upset too...

it was about evening when Shivaay realized that he had done the most stupidest thing ever by leaving Annika alone...his ego had decreased and he realized that something was haunting her and he had walked out right when she needed him...he was really a duffer sometimes...He was feeling a strange dejavu ever since he reached here...

Shivaay tried Annika's number and on not reaching her, he called Khanna, since at this time Annika would be in the office...

Shivaay:"Khanna..."

Khanna:"sir...please come immediately...it's Annika Mam..."

Shivaay:"what happened khanna...?what's wrong..."

Khanna told him everything that had happened in the prison...

Khanna:"Annika Mam went in alone to meet him...sir I asked her to wait until you returned...but...".

Shivaay:"where is she...?"

Khanna:"we are heading back home...she is beside herself after she met that Rascal...She is all shaken..."

Shivaay:" get the chopper ready..."
He commanded Mishra...

When Shivaay reaached home it was late night...he tiptoed to his room...and found Annika asleep...He smiled slightly seeing his wife...After changing and freshening up,he slipped in besides her on his side of the bed...seeing her frown continuously in her sleep, he smiled and placed a kiss on the forehead to ease it away...and finally slept besides her...

A few hours later Shivaay woke up as Annika grew a little restless at his side, and he made shhhing sounds as he smoothed her hair with his hand...She had begun to mumble in her sleep, tossing and turning until she was facing him...

"Promise me anu that you will take care of yourself and also keep chutki safe...Promise me that you will protect your sister..."
Sunaina touched her daughter's face...Her sound was so feeble...

Annika:"Ma...nothing will happen to you...Apne he kaha tha na ki...bhagvan will protect all his sacha bhakth...and he will take care of us too..."

Sunaina smiled sadly...

Sunaina:"bitiya...please promise me..."

Annika:"aap promise kijiye pehle...ki aap humesha hamare saath honge..."

Sunaina:"I promise my darling girl...now you promise me too..."

Annika:"Ma...I'll take care of chutki...I promise..."
She held her mother's hand tightly...not wanting to let her go...slowly her mother's hands went limb...Her eyes dropped...

Annika:"Ma...ma...wake up...please ma...wake up...ma..."

An elderly nurse held hugged her while Annika held on tight to her mother's hand...They tried to pry her hands away...

Nurse:"betta...hath chod do...She is gone..."

Annika:"Nahi...nahi...She can't go anywhere without us...She promised me...mujhe aur chutki ko chodke vo kabhi nahi jayegi..vo humko aur papa ko bohot pyaar karthe hein..."Annika hugged her mother and cried her hearts out...

Nurse:"bechari ke saath acha nahi huva...Ma-Baap donom ek hi din mein...how do we break the news about her father..."
They talked among themselves...

Annika sat up screaming and kicking...She was crying out loud...Nahi...mujhe chodke math javo ma...papa...Chutki...She screamed out loud...Mujhe chodke mat javo...

On seeing her crying her hearts out he pulled her closer making her lean on him...

His heart was sucked right out of his body watching her like this...
Shivaay:"Annika...''

She looked so fragile that he felt she would crumble any moment...like she would shatter if he so much as touched her...her body was shaking with tremors...

He hugged her tight...
Shivaay:"it's just a nightmare Annika...relax my love...I'm here with you...I will make everything alright..."

Tears rolled down her eyes...
He moved closer and took one of her hands in his. Her skin was like ice, her fingers stiff from terror...he pressed his lips against her hands...

Shivaay:"I'm here sweetheart...I'm here...you are safe..."

He rocked her gently...slowly her hysterics subsided...but she still kept on crying...

"You are the reason why your sister is dead...had you kept your mouth shut none of this would have happened..Told you that you won't be able to permanently lock me in the prison...and I gave you the most beautiful present as payback for your mistake...your sister's death..."

Annika cried through the dream...
Her eyes were open...but she wasn't seeing anything...

Shivaay felt his heart break at the sight of his wife breaking down...nobody deserved this pain...and still his wife was going through it...He kissed her temple trying to soothe her...and murmured sweet 
nothings to her...

After a few minutes of silence she called out painfully...
Annika:"Shivaay don't leave me..."
Her voice sounded so vulnerable...She was still stuck in her nightmares...

Shivaay:"Annika...?" 
he blurted out, surprised by the slight note of panic in his voice...

Shivaay:"Annika...? It's all right. You're  all right. You're fine. Nobody is going anywhere. Do you hear me? No one."
But her words had melted away, and all that was left was the low sound of a weeping that came 
from deep in her soul...

Shivaay held her until she'd calmed a bit, and then he eased her down until she was lying on her side again...once he had her settled he held her until she drifted back into sleep...

Shivaay:"I'll be there for you always Annika..."He said kissing her forehead...

Shivaay held Annika the whole night...he stayed awake watching her...he smiled sadly when he remembered how he had thought that his Annika had changed...when the truth was that this was the true Annika...these were the monsters that she fought within herself daily...to be the Annika that they all loved...His warrior Queen...he felt his admiration for her raise a thousand times over...

But watching the love of his life sleep...he decided it was time to put down his feet and know about that past of hers that she was ashamed of...and also he would help her in getting a closure regarding Chutki...He vowed he would be there for her ...and before all that the first thing he was going to do was to hammer into that thick skull of hers that he was not going to leave her ever...

So guys how was it..?Should I continue...?
To be frank I was trying to write something and it became something else altogether...

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to the next Chapter:  Part 2
Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
Totally loved it 
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was so emotional, loved how understanding shivaay is!
Poor annika, it's getting quite heavy on her being PERFECT,as well as her past. 
Enjoyed reading it. Eagerly waiting for shivaay to become SSO, and fix everything for his lady love.
Much love!
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have an interesting start. ..am intrigued. What next.
Did khanna tell shivay all?
Or will anika ever share her fears.
Do write more. Would love to read your version of Shivika.
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Plzz do continue 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely start, so heart wrenching
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This is really intriguing. Annika's past is something that makes her what she is today. And you have beautifully portrayed the emotional an vulnerable side. Can't wait for the next part.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is intriguing yet unique..
continue sooonih.
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Interesting...nice n long as well...
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kirthi, this is amazing shot, anika want to found chutki? she thought that shivaay will leave her too, be he would never.
wating 4 nxt part
thank7 4 PM