Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: joy1

Gosh this was one thriller update. I was hooked to it until it reached the end.
This is getting all the more interesting now .
I can't wait to read what unfolds next.
Good job kirthi 😊

Thank you dear...😊
Happy to know that you liked it...
Will update the next part soon...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

My pleasure
No.problem
Good Anika Wil get there first she deserves to know d.truth
Update soon
Eager now

Yeah, she does...only Annika can fish out the truth from the murky waters of lie that's surrounding her...😊
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Tenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Sorry for the late update...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 10

"..The heart is a rare, unique treasure because it is strong and vulnerable at the same time. It is strong in its persistence to sustain life, yet it is vulnerable to both emotional and physical wounds...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tej:"Shivaay is after the Kalyani mills incident too..."

Shakthi:"wow...this just keeps getting better...if Shivaay is after something he will not rest till he finds the entire truth behind it..."

Pinky:"why now...?what triggered Shivaay to go after this case now...?"

Jhanvi:"what if somebody is playing behind this...?Shivaay going after it can't be a coincidence..."

Tej:"somebody is playing a game alright...but we need to be two steps ahead of them from now on...and for that .first we need to identify the players involved...we need to know who we are up against..."

Shakthi:"I really hope we get them soon...because if Shivaay finds out the truth then it's the end.."

Tej:"nothing is going to change with this Shakthi...Shivaay will believe only the information that we feed him...he will believe the proofs we give him...we will convince him with facts...he cross checked with Shukla and Dr.Bhaveja's testimony...and we have Qhureshi's backing...if we were able to convince whole India when it happened...it wont be that difficult to convince Shivaay...he will have to believe what we want him to believe..."

Pinky:"besides...Even if he comes to know about the truth,I'm 100% sure that, Shivaay will not do anything against the family..."

Tej nodded...

Jhanvi:"but that doesn't erase the fact that the tragedy happened...people lost their lives...no matter how much we try...truth Will come out someday..."

Shakthi:"we made a mistake bhaisaab...and now its about to fall on us..."

Tej:"Cut the crap,.You two...we reached were we are now because of that...we wanted that insurance money...which was why we had to do it..and.nobody expected those people to be in the building...It was a mistake...and don't forget, to climb the ladders of success sometimes we need to ignore these minor inconveniences on the way..See the big picture..."

While Shakthi and Jhanvi looked unconvinced...

Om:"Shivaay, what's happening...?"

Rudra:"and please don't say fogg's happening..."

Om and Shivaay blinked...

Rudra:"just kidding..."

He cleared his throat...

Rudra:"so what's up bhaiyya...?you look so stressed out...?"

Shivaay:"I feel like I'm standing between devil and deep sea..."

Rudra:"Haww...that's rude Bhaiyya...you are calling O devil and me deep sea...?"

He said gesturing to Shivaay standing between both of them...

Om:"Shut up Rudra"

Rudra:"Oh...k...just saying..."

Om:"on serious note...what's up with you and bhabhi these days...?you both look as if you are carrying the entire world's raitha in your shoulders..."

Shivaay:"No nothing like that is happening..."

Om and Rudra raised their eyebrows...

Shivaay sighed...

Shivaay:"Om, our resident sachai ka boyfriend... what would you do if you know something related to Gauri that would break her heart if she comes to know about...?"

Om:"you know Shivaay...think of it this way...if not today it will reach her someday...if not from me then from somebody else...so wouldn't it be better if I can hold her in my arms when she breaks down...?"

Shivaay hugged his brother tightly...

Shivaay:"thank you..."

He said kissing Om...

Rudra:"bhaiyya you didn't ask me...?"

Shivaay:"tum bhi bolo..."

Rudra:"sometimes saying the truth also works in an opposite way bhaiyya...it kinda ruins everything..."

He said sadly...

Shivaay and Om looked at their little brother..

Om:"what happened...?"

Rudra:"you know Bhaiyya...I don't know why but  my spidey sense keeps tingling whenever  I meet Qhureshi... something is there about his obsession with Bhavya that triggered my mind...it's like he wants to know everything related to her...everything, meaning everything...I have seen it a few times before our marriage too...but now it's getting worse..."

Rudra:"I  told her last day that I didn't trust Qhureshi...and she told me point blank that I was just behaving childishly...that I think she is my toy and doesn't want to share with anybody etc...that I was being paranoid for no reason...but it's not like that...it's that something about Bhavya's trust on Qhureshi scares me...I'm scared for her safety..."

Rudra:"if he says jump Bhavya says how high...and I feel like he is manipulating her...I know that she is a cop...but she is my wife too...my love...and I can't see anything happening to her..."

Om and Shivaay hugged their little brother...the newest ishqbaaz...

Shivaay:"you have matured Rudra...and I'm so happy about it..."

Rudra:"can you say that once again...want to record it and make it my ringtone..."

He said with a cheeky smile...

Shivaay and Om blinked...

Om:"and then he opens his mouth and everything goes down the drain..."

Shivaay:"vaise Rudra are you sure about Qhureshi...?"

Rudra:"100% sure Bhaiyya...each time Bhavya closes in on Sultan...He  escapes...it's like somebody is tipping him off...and the only person Bhavya trusts enough to divulge her plans is Qhureshi...the only time she almost caught that guy was when Bhavya's communicator got jammed...and she wasn't able to report to qhureshi every minute..."

Shivaay nodded...

Shivaay:"well this changes everything...there is more to the story than what was fed to me...and I must get to the bottom of it..."

He thought to himself...

Bhavya found Annika besides the terrace pool...She was sitting on the swing on the terrace deep in thought...

.This was their lair...their outing area...the O'Bahu hangout area...

This place has seen a lot of moments between the girls...and it was kinda routine for them to meet up here while the brothers had their O'Bros moment...

Bhavya sat besides her and placed her hand on her bhabhi's shoulder...

Annika started...

Annika:"Bhavya..."

It was then that she saw that Bhavya looked stressed...

Annika:"are you ok...?"

Bhavya:"yeah...yeah...I'm good...I'm fine bhabhi..."

She sighed...

No...She couldn't lie to her Annika bhabhi...especially something related to her...

Bhavya:"something happened..."

Annika:"what do you mean Bhavya...?"

Bhavya:"the report of the kalyani Mill accident has gone missing Bhabhi...poof...no trace of it anywhere...and when I asked the commissioner sir about it he said it was because it has been so long since it happened..."

Annika:"it's possible...that happened a long time ago...almost 20 years ago..."

Bhavya:"bhabhi...it's not that...I requested him to provide me the details of the investigating officer...or of the investigation team...he lead me on a false trail..."

Annika:"maybe he doesn't know...?"

Bhavya:"No bhabhi...he knew...because Bade bhaiyya went to meet the commissioner regarding the Kalyani mill's accident too...and I got the information that Qhureshi sir gave him the investigation details...why did he hide it from me then..?why was it was ok for him inform about it to bade Bhaiyya but not me...?"

Annika:"why is Shivaay after this case...?"

She thought to herself..."kuch tho locha zaroor hein..."And I'll get the truth from horse's mouth...now that I know what I can confront him..."

She turned to Bhavya who was lost in thought...

Annika:"what if commissioner sir is doing it to keep you safe Bhavya...?"

Just like an irritating great wall Annika knew of..always keeping things a secret from her...

Bhavya:"Bhabhi, I'm trained in criminal psychology...and we are wired to identify the lies...particularly when he person is guilty...and today I got that feeling when Sir was talking to me...the hint was very minute...thanks to his police training...but it was there...like he was afraid I.would unearth something and he doesn't want that to happen..."

Annika saw that Bhavya looked so broken...and hurt...

She hugged her sideways...

Bhavya:"Qhureshi sir is not only my mentor Bhabhi...but he is also my father figure...but with this lie...something has broken...and.I have a weird feeling about this..."

Bhavya sighed...

Bhavya:"Few days back Rudi warned me about to be alert about Qhureshi sir...and as usual I fought with him...but now I feel that he was right all along..."

Annika:"Bhavya..."

Gauri walked in with her husband's special kulad tea for herself and her two sisters-in-law...

Sometimes she couldn't thank her shankarji enough for giving her a wonderful husband like Omkara ji...and a lovely family...also Annika bhaujai and Bhavya...her soul sisters...

Gauri:"starting obahu moment without me...?you two don't love me anymore..."

She pouted...

Annika:"abey...drama queen...idhar ana..."

Bhavya:"sachme...bilkul rudy baby ki tarah bani jaa rahi hoo..."

Gauri:"Haww I'm no drama queen...I'm Gauri Singh Oberoi..."

Annika laughed at Gauri's imitation of Shivaay...

Gauri:"vaise sabse chotte hone ke perks Rudy bhaiyya ne he sikhai mujhe..."

She winked...and then squeezed herself in between the two girls...

Gauri:"Gauri Kumari Sharma Singh Oberoi reporting for kitty party..."

Gauri:"with Omkaraji's special kulad tea..."

Annika smiled at her little sunshine...Being the smallest of the obahu's Annika and Bhavya pampered her a lot...

Annika:"how is your fashion designing class going...?"

Gauri:''it's amazing bhaujai...you won't believe what all we get to learn..."

She filled Annika  and Bhavya in on her daily quota of stories...They laughed till their stomachs hurt...all their personal problems lay forgotten...

Svetlana:"For goodness sakes, can you please keep the baby quiet Tia..."

She muttered irritated...

Tia:"She is a baby not a tape recorder which can be switched on and off at the whim..."

Tia retorted angrily...

Svetlana:"so...?you are intruding on my peace of mind damn it...I have been hearing that thing scream for over an hour now..."

Tia:"that thing is my baby girl...so please mind your language...and she is sick...which is why she is crying..."

Svetlana:"then take her to hospital...or stick that baby thingy in her mouth,  do whatever...just get her out..."

Tia handed over her baby to Dushyanth and gestured him to take her out...Once the baby was out of sight she screamed...

Tia:"what's your damage di...?"

Svetlana:"you and your good for nothing husband are living off me and now you add a baby to my set of miseries...?"

Tia:"First of all, it's my house too...and second living off you...?oh please don't make me laugh...all you have ever done is screw around that man...and when you couldn't get him you went for his son...and even after they humiliated you over and over you keep going back to  them...it's pitiful...I'm starting to think you enjoy fooling around with Tej Singh Oberoi..."

Svetlana gasped...For a millisecond her guard slipped...did her sister say what she thought she said...even after knowing the truth...then Svetlana pulled her guard back up...

Svetlana:"because I, unlike you have not forgotten what happened to our dad, Tia..."

Tia:"you heard what Tej Uncle and Shakthi uncle said...our father was the culprit..."

Svetlana:"And you believed what he said...you trusted him against your own dad...?"

Tia:"yes I did...what proof do we have to prove otherwise...we foolishly took our mother's word for it...who is such an epitome of motherly behavior isn't it...?For Pete's sake, she is a mother who have no qualms to even sell her daughter's for the so called revenge...why would anyone believe her words..?"

Svetlana:"ENOUGH TIA...just stop...you have gone soft...so meek...all this happened after meeting Robin...you deviated from your mission..."

Tia:"Thankfully I met Dushyanth...otherwise i would have been stuck in an unhappy marriage with Shivaay...becoming a broodmare for Oberoi khandan...oh well...now that I think about it...at least that would be better than ending up being a w***e for the Oberoi's like she made you to do..."

SLAP...

Tia looked surprised at the person who slapped her...

Dushyanth:"Not another word...She is your sister Tia...stop saying these things..."

Tia:"Dushyanth you are siding her against me...?you know na what she is...she is doing all this because she is jealous of me...jealous that I have a family unlike her,...jealous that she doesn't have a person who loves her unconditionally..."

Svetlana walked out of the room...

A few minutes later she came back with a few files...and slammed it in front of Tia...

Svetlana:"these are the proofs you demanded Tia.."

Tia's eyes widened as she went through the documents...

Svetlana:"You had a choice Tia...you had a choice between your love and revenge...and you choose love...but for me the choice was always between revenge and revenge...no matter what , I have got to choose revenge only...For you believing the Oberoi's were saying the truth was a way to convince yourself that you are right in dropping the mission and lead a happy life with Dushyanth and your baby...but it's not that easy for me..."

Svetlana took a deep breath while Tia cried...

Svetlana:"I lost a lot because of them... I lost my father because he happened to stumble upon their shady deals...because he found that the Oberoi's were embezzling money to their offshore bank accounts and also investing in phony deals in tax havens...when Oberoi's went after him , he commited suicide to keep us safe from their clutches...so that they won't use us as pawns in this game..."

Svetlana:"soon I lost my little sister, our Tanya...and I couldn't do anything to save her...I lost my mother too that day Tia...the mom I knew died with our sister...now the only thing she craves and longs for, is the destruction of the family that took her family away from her..."

Svetlana:"slowly slowly I lost myself...and like you said...now I'm nothing but a w***e...Tej Singh Oberoi's plaything..."

Tia walked towards her sister and cupped her face crying...

Tia:"No...you are not...you are my Svetlana di...you are my sister..."

She said hugging Svetlana...

Svetlana pulled herself out of the hug and snapped at her...

Svetlana:"stay away from me, Tia..."

Svetlana:"I'm grateful that you didnt blow my cover when they found out your truth...I'll forever be indebted to you for that..."

Svetlana grabbed the files and walked towards the door to leave...

Dushyanth:"if you had these proofs why didn't you get them arrested already...?"

Svetlana:"do you think it's that easy Dushyanth...?they are the Oberoi's...it won't be difficult for them to wipe out evidences or obliterate people in order to keep their raaz hidden...besides I just got many of these a few days ago..."

Svetlana:"I tracked down these documents inside a painting in OM a few day's back...one of my friends had hidden it there as the dumb Oberoi's would never expect that the firepower to blow their world would be right under their nose..."

Svetlana opened the door to leave...

Tia:"Di where are you going...?"

Svetlana smiled evily without turning back...

Svetlana:"it's show time  Oberoi's...''

Sultan:"sir...I found out the girl...you know her..."

Tej:"cut the crap and just say who it is...Sultan..."

Sultan:"your daughter-in-law Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."

Tej almost dropped the phone in shock..

Tej:"how...?why...?"

Sultan:"she is Harshvardhan Trivedi's daughter...that elder girl who went missing from the orphanage..."

Tej:"this is just great..."

He muttered...

Tej:"Sultan...keep an eye on her...She must be under surveillance 24x7...where she goes...whom she meets...I want all the details..."

Sultan:"yes sir..."

Tej sat down on the chair...

Jhanvi ran to him and held him while Pinky and Shakthi looked tensed...

Jhanvi:"Tej what is it...?kya huva...?what's wrong...?"

Tej looked straight at Shakthi and said...

Tej:"Annika is Harshvardhan Trivedi's daughter..."

Annika returned to their room...

Shivaay:"So...my wifey is back from her O'bahu meet up ...?"

Annika:"so are we back to normal again...?"

Shivaay:"define normal...?"

Annika:"as in done with the "can you please stop Annika...I have told you over and over that there's nothing worth telling...so please stop nagging me and leave me alone..." mode...?

Shivaay:"I'm sorry..."

He said  making puppy dog eyes...

Annika:"so...are you going to tell me everything...?"

Shivaay:"define everything...?"

Annika's eyes narrowed into two tiny slits...her cheeks red with anger...

Annika:"as in why did you nick that envelope that the lady left for me today...?as in why did you go to Commissioner Qhureshi...?"

Shivaay:"I..."

It was then that Shivaay saw a shadow in their window...Somebody was listening to them...

Annika:"Shivaay...say something...?"

Annika turned to where Shivaay was looking...on finding nothing she turned back...

Annika:"are you planning to say something...?"

Shivaay:"for the first and last time everything in my life doesn't revolve around you Annika...I have a life of my own...and I don't have to give explanation to anybody regarding what I do..."

Annika:"then stop interfering in my life...I trusted you with an important facet of my life and this is how you repay me...?by playing with my emotions...?who do you think you are...?Who are you trying to save Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"That's none of your business...where is it written that everything that husband does must be after getting the approval from the wife..."

Annika:"As if you have always asked for approval...and for the record it's you who has always wanted me to keep you in on everything..."

Shivaay:"fine...I used too...but not anymore...you can do whatever you want...without any hindrance...that's what you always wanted right...?"

Annika:"yes...thank you..."

They both went and slept on the respective sides of their bed...the shadow by the window moved away...

Next day...

Annika was having her breakfast with the family when Bhavya walked over to her and whispered...

Bhavya:"got a clue bhabhi...have to meet a guy...He was the manager of the Kalyani Mills...Name is Shukla

.."

Annika nodded and smiled...

Bhavya:"we can go by noon...if it's ok with you...?"

Annika:"wait a minute...we...?no no...no we...this is dangerous...I'm not taking you with me..."

Bhavya:"bhabhi...Bhaiyya will do my OMM  if I let you go alone into this fight..nope...I'm still young to die in the hands of a certain bhagad billa...so I'm coming with you...besides you need protection..."

Annika was about to disagree when She saw Shivaay eyeing the two of them suspiciously...

Shivaay raised his eyebrow...and Annika countered it by ignoring it altogether...

Noon 12:30 pm

Annika and Bhavya walked towards the house...and was directed to the waiting room...

It was then that they heard a couple of gunshots...Bhavya shouted and pushed Annika down behind the couch...

Bhavya:"Bhabhi...duck...''

Annika lay on the ground as the firing started non stop...Bhavya shot the guy on his leg and he fell down and then knocked him unconscious...

Annika:"I  think We need to check on Shukla..."

Annika and Bhavya went to the living room to see Shukla sprawled on the couch in blood...

Bhavya:"we need to take him to hospital..."

Shukla lifted up his hands towards her...

Shukla:"An...Anu..."

he called her the name Harshvardhan used to take all the time...

He took out his watch and handed it over to her...

Shukla:"every...thing...inside...sd card...video...footage...

proof..."

Annika:"No you will be safe...i'll take you to hospital..."

Shukla:"No...over...it's ok...Harshvardhan...Friend...betray...sorry..."

He fell down dead...

Annika stood shocked...

Bhavya:"bhabhi...we need to get out of here...before more of those Sharp shooters come...let's go...I have already called the office and informed them...they will want to make the necessary investigations..."

Annika:"how did he know who I was...?he called me Anu..."

Bhavya:"how did they know about our plan...?because whoever did this...knew who you were and wanted to remove Shukla out of the way before he tells something to you..."

Annika:"I don't know Bhavya...I really don't know..."

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Previous Chapter:Part 9  || Next Chapter:Part 11

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa. .what an update 
Loved it. Can't wait for the next.
Whodunit??
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
Totally loved it 
i really hope that Annika will find out the truth soon 
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whoops khidkitod update 
Continue soon 
Do pm me 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omm!!!
Amazing update
Dangerous twist I must say
Senior oberois know Shivaay is looking at d case...
Shiomru moment cute as always
Loved obahu moment too
Shivika fight... 
Anika Wil be so hurt when she will know Shivaay doings
Tej knows Anika is Ritesh daughter
Bhavya Anika go to meet Shukla...
Shukla calls Anika as Anu...
Anika realises d culprits may now know abt her as Shukla called her by her childhood name...
Continue soon
Too excited to read further