Posted: 6 years ago

Thank you dear...😳
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice update... waiting for your next update

Thank you dear...😳
Will update today or at most by tomorrow...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjhtbest

very interesting..cant wait for next part.pls update soon

Thank you dear...😳
Will update soon..😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

That was great. Annika transferring the authorization to shivaay was the twist you were talking about. Svetlana has switched sides and is now on shivika's side is another twist. I was wondering if dadi going to DGP was already planned or you added it after my suggestion. Om and gauri's involvement makes it more interesting. I hope they barg in with a solid plan.So much of raitha is spread around. I hope you sum all the lose ends before ending this. The story is in its climax and I am looking forward to some dhamakedaar stuff. 

Update soon dear. 

Hi Shri...😳
Thank you so much dear...
Will edit that share transferring part a bit...and the Dadi going to DGP part...got stuck because I sped up with those two things...Will take things slow for now...

Yes...Om and Gauri will play a significant role here...

Hope you enjoy the way I wrap up the story...😳

Will update the next part by today or tomorrow...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar...Totally loved it 

Thank you dear...😳
Happy to know that you loved it...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

amazing update kirti...
shivaay being chant saying his sign is mandatory bt its anika i feel...
wating for nxt part.

Thank you Himanshi...😳
Will tweek that part a bit dear...felt like I overplayed by that move...πŸ˜†
So planning to change it a little...
As in I am planning to include something that happened before the Shivaay meets Annika..😳

Will update it today dear...max by tomorrow...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teju...

Awesome Update KirthiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you dear...😳

Yaaayyy my guess is right...sun has tracker

Yes..it does...πŸ˜†

Chantomai and Caring singh oberoi in form...😳😳😳
"As long as I'm alive nothing will happen to you annika" reminded me Tank wala episode shivaays dialogue "main tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi annika" Protective singh obeoroi

Yeah...protective Singh Oberoi is a sight for sour eyes.. πŸ˜†
And the way he said to Daksh .."Meri biwi pe hath lagani ki himath kaise huvi"...banda Annika ko biwi manthi bhi nahi thi...phir bhi...😳

Dadi ko gyanaday hogayi...She dont want her grandchildren to suffer for their mistakes...thank god dadi ka brain chalna shuru hogayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dadi having proofs of her childrens khaands...dadi is awesome yar...Instead of asking shivaay to set right things..she is doing it on her own...Good changeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah...fed up of her making Shivaay do everything...πŸ˜•
Mera billu sab teek kardega...😑

Tejs overconfidence will doom him one or the other day...

he is he is self praising abt his plans how he tried to kill jhanvi,svetty being binami... waha dadi, svetty raita phaila rahi hai🀣

Yeah...I wanted to redeem Svetty...She deserves it...I hope we get it in the show too...She burned herself for years in the nafratbaazi ki aag...She need a life...

Shaktiji pirse got dialogues voh bhi big lines...everyone is against tej...I am sure ab tak A cell is reserved for him in prisonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes...A cell is reserved...Show mein tho white we bhi syada white washed kiya hein...πŸ˜†
To be frank felt so good seeing him arrested...πŸ˜†

Pirse trolling veer."If you prove Annika mad shivaay will leave her and Anni will come running to you"🀣
I love way you remove gussa on Characters by trolling them hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you darling...😳
Thoda trolling tho bantha hein...πŸ˜†
Apne dil ko sukhoon dene keliye.. πŸ˜†

Shivaay is risking his life to keep annika safe...Great wall of SSO in action
I didnt get that authorization thing yar...how can it keep both of them safe..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Yeah...I was thinking about it...when I wrote it made sense...but now it doesn't add up so I'm gonna tweek it a bit...Will write the next update from something that happened before Shivaay reached Annika...πŸ˜†

Waiting for next part dear jaldi jaldi update karo

Teju...
Thank you so much dear...😳
Will update it by tomorrow...πŸ˜†
Making some last minute changes...

Replies in Red...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ujwala--

Kirthi πŸ€—

Finaly I am here πŸ˜Š Loved the concept. Never expected this story would directly start with married shivika and to top it Chutki πŸ˜Š So not into reading the same hate love chemistry πŸ˜†

Done with first chapter. Must say you have written so well and you have got readers hooked in at the very start of the chapters. I can see that in the comments. πŸ˜Š Few questions.

1. Anika has a brother as well?
2. What powers Anika has. Is she a businesswoman? 
3. Have you explored how Shivika got married as well? 

Regards,
Ujwala 

Ujju...πŸ€—

Thank you dear...
Wrote this FF when keeping in mind Annika's past...which wasn't explored in the show then...πŸ˜†

So Shivika married bhi hein...aur marriage ki 2 years bhi ho chuke hein...And Annika is trying to find chutki...😳

The background setting is the same as our show only...

1. Annika's brother...Sahil..

2.Annika is a business woman..and having been in the field for the past 2 years she herself has considerable hold in the society too...

3.No I haven't...it's the same like the show...have mentioned it in passing a few times in conversation and all...😳
So as to get the continuity...

This FF on how Shivika deals with the truth of Annika's past...and how they face it all...

Happy to know that you loved the concept dear...😳
I hope I have cleared your confusion...😳

~
Kirthi
ks_angel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Agar Tum Saath Ho...
An SS based on Annika's past track... Shivika's journey through the bitter truths of reality becoming the strength and support for each other...

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Updating the  edited version of Nineteenth-B part of the SS...

Had to make a few changes in it...to take the story forward...😳

So Shivaay hasn't reached Annika yet...Roop and Shakthi hasn't met yet...

Hope you enjoy it...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Thanks to all those who read and encourage me...😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 19-B

As soon as the signal of Annika's phone went off...Shivaay switched on his iPad...

His thoughts went back to the sun he had connected to Annika's bracelet...his sun...And the GPS tracker he had placed in it...Even as he had put it in...he had hoped that things would never come down to this...

Because that would mean that his Annika was in danger...

Checking the tracker he saw the movement from Ayur Rekha hospital...

Shivaay:"As long as I'm alive nothing will happen to you Annika..."

Shivaay raced off...

How he had thought that this would be the most beautiful day of their life...the day he gave Annika her chutki back...but Looks like Destiny had other plans for them...

He thought of the times Annika had cried in his arms all night for her sister...Though at that time he was unaware of the reason...as she didn't speak about her pains to him...He and assumed them to be her nightmares...

but those where her living nightmares...Her fear of darkness...the tortures she faced at the orphanage...losing her parents and sister...

Everything trickled down to KM Raaz...Having put together each and every part of the KM raaz puzzle together...Everything was clear in his mind...

He knew that Annika was safe as long as she held the trump card of the patent...He had to reach to her before that...

Shivaay thought as he speed off...

He couldn't fall weak...Annika's life depended on him...

Om:"You won't believe what I'm going to tell you Gauri..."

Om said happily as Gauri got down from the chopper and ran over to him...

Gauri hugged him tight her shoulder shaking with sobs...

Om:"Gauri...hey...kya huva...?"

He asked anxiously seeing his wife upset...Making her to face him he wiped off her tears...

Gauri:"My...My  didi is alive...Omkara ji..."

Om:"Ha...wahi tho mein bolne wala tha...your didi is alive..."

Gauri looked at Omkara with hopeful eyes...

Om:"And you won't believe who it is...All this year's you were living with her and yet we never knew..."

He said with a smile...

Hugging her tightly he said...

Om:"Your own Annika Bhaujai is your Didi, Gauri..."

Gauri stumbled...

Om:"Gauri...?what's wrong  dear...?"

Gauri turned towards Chopper...

It was then that Om saw Gauri's mother and an old man walking towards them...

Om:"Gauri what's going on...?"

Gauri:"My sister is in danger...my Didi is in danger..."

Kalyani Oberoi stood before her husband's photo...The man who had brought up the empire based on truth and hardwork...she couldn't even meet the eyes of her husband's photo...unable to handle the guilt and shame she sat down on the floor besides the photo...

The house was filled  silence after raid that  Income Tex officials conducted  trying to unearth details about illegal deals of the Oberoi's...

Dadi:"I should have known...I should have known that this would happen...Sab kuch phisalthe ja rahe hein...iss parivaar mein Anch lagne vala hein...I was unable to keep the promise I gave you on death bed...kuch bhi nahi kar payi mein...na apne bachom ko sambal payi...na apne parivaar ko..."

Tears rolled down her eyes...

Dadi:"Sab kuch jaan ke bhi meine aaj tak kuch nahi kiya...meine chup chap baita yeh sochke ki mere bache sudhar jayega...par..."

Dadi:"I failed you...aur abb humare parivaar bikhar raha hein..."

Suddenly she stood up...

Dadi:"Enough of covering up my kids sins...I  can't let my grandsons and granddaughter suffer for the crimes of their parents..."

Dadi walked to her room and opened her locker...She pulled out the files that had all the details about each and every kand of her sons and daughter...till the latest Gayatri murder case...and her daughter's hand in what happened to Gayatri...

Placing it all inside her bag she walked out...

Khanna came running to her...

Dadi:"Take me to DGP Surendhar Mehra.."

Khanna:"par Dadi...?"

Dadi:"Do It..."

She said with a no nonsense tone...

It was time to be the true matriarch of Oberoi parivaar...

Tej:"One way or the other I'm going to get your signature on this Annika...wouldn't it be better if you do it before you loose your stakes...?"

Annika:"you are not going to win this game Tej Singh Oberoi...you won't walk out of this one unscathed...your doom is here knocking on the door..."

Tej:"Do you really think that you can defeat me with that IT raid...?"

He said switching on the TV...

"IT raids are happening at all the Oberoi Industries offices and also at the various residences of Oberoi house throughout India..."

Pressing the mute button he sat opposite Annika...

Tej:"Why do you think Tej Singh Oberoi has zero shares in the Oberoi Industries...?hein...?Because I want Nobody..."Nobody" to trace back anything to me...I'm just a poor old business man who had worked like a donkey all throughout my life for my family...not even thinking about myself..."

Tej:"Why do you think Svetlana still holds 50% of the Oberoi Industries...?do you really think that I can't get it back...?the truth is that she is my binami...As long as I keep dangling the Oberoi bahu carrot in front of her she would do anything..."Anything" ...for me...And would even kill Jhanvi for me..."

He said with a smile while Annika looked away in disgust...

Tej:"You lose this game Annika...in fact you will never win this game against me...yeh math bhoolna ki I'm Tej Singh Oberoi..."

Tej pushed the files that needed her authorization towards her...

Tej:"sign it Annika...I have got nothing to loose...but Is that the case with you dear...?mana ki you lost your family...do you want to lose it again...?"

Mr.Oberoi was getting more and more drunk on his success...Annika thought furiously...

Shakthi walked into the DGP's office...

Sitting in the office he dialled Tej's number...

Shakthi:"Bhaisaab...agar meri betti pe ek aanch bhi aya na...tho I'll make sure that the whole world knows what happened that night in Kalyani Mills...And also what happened to Harshvardhan and Sunaina...And Ashok..."

Tej:"Shakthi...my little brother...you think you can stop me with this threat...?"

Tej:"I'm Tej Singh Oberoi...do you really think I haven't imagined such a situation and haven't planned a counter attack...?

Shakthi:"I'm serious bhaisab...meri bahu pe ek kharoch bhi dekha tho apka saare karnama ka zabooth police ke paas pahunchega...And I mean it..."

Tej:"As you wish...Go ahead with your drama...let me see what I can do here..."

He said disconnecting the call...

Tej:"Your FIL's betti se pyaar is on real high...as if that would help against me..."

He muttering something about "Emotional fools"...

Tej:"I feel bad for you Annika...you don't stand a chance against me...every move you make, I can counter..."

He said with a smirk...

Annika:"that's what you may think Mr.Oberoi...but the reality is that you are clueless..."

she said smiling...

Tej:"Sign karogi ya nahi...?"

He asked angrily...

Annika:"NAHI..."

Tej:"I think she needs to be persuaded a little...don't you think so Natvarlal..."

Annika shivered fearfully as her personal "hell personified into a person" stood before her...

Natvarlal:"Of course Sir..."

Svetlana regained consciousness a few minutes later and turned to see that Jhanvi was still out cold...

Checking for her pulse which was becoming faint...Svetlana shook Jhanvi...

Svetlana:"NO...NO...This can't be happening...Jhanvi...wake up you fool...wake up..."

Realizing that Jhanvi wasn't going to wake up Svetlana ran her hands through her hair confused...

Svetlana:"what am I gonna do...?"

Svetlana:"Doctor...doctor ko bulathi hoon..."

She almost  ran outside the ICU to get the doctor...she then realised that Jhanvi wasn't safe in any hands...Tej was crooked...if he wanted something to happen, he would get it done in one way or the other...

If she got a doctor to the ICU that would tip off the goons Tej had hired about Jhanvi's condition...and would use alternative methods to finish off Jhanvi and her...

Svetlana:".Jhanvi will surely die here..."

She took her phone and dialled the number of her muh-bola bhai...

Svetlana:"Veer...I need your help...Jhanvi Oberoi was poisoned today...I want you to save her...I'm sure this is Tej's plan..."

Veer:"Why would I do that...?look I have no interest whatsoever with your over blown drama...all I wanted was Annika...but..."

Svetlana:"You stupid moron...just snap out off your silly day dream...She was married for Pete's sake...do you think that she would come running to you if you proved her mad...?do you really think Shivaay would have let her go if at all that was true...?And then your foolishest idea...to kill Shivaay...as if Annika would come running to you if Shivaay is dead...apna dimang use karo..."

Svetlana:"I can't believe I'm stuck with stupids..."

She said kicking the wall angrily...first Jhanvi then this one...

Veer:"Fine...I'll take care of Jhanvi..."

Svetlana:"I'll bring her out to the entrance within 10 minutes..."

For that she had to lose the goons that Tej has appointed to keep an eye on the situation from their watch...

Cutting the call Svetlana donned her Nurse  costume and pressed the fire alarm button in the room , activating the emergency protocol in the floor...She knew that Tej had cleared the hospital floor that day for this...so the only people she had to look out for was the goons...placing the assassin Tej had send in on the bed in place of Jhanvi...

She took Jhanvi out of the room through the alternate door in the room making use of the commotion...

It will take them 10 minutes to realize that it's a false alarm...by that time she should be out in the entrance...

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago