Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Shivaay waited impatiently for Annika to come down...they had a party to attend and Annika was showing no signs of coming...

Shivaay:"yeh Annika bhi na...hamesha late hothi hein...late lateef kahike..."
He mumbled as he waited for his wife...

Annika:"ithni bhi burai math karo mere pyaare pathi dev..."

Shivaay turned to see Annika fluttering away in a golden gown...walking towards him with a smile...
Annika:"kuch bolo..."
She asked him gesturing towards her new dress...

Shivaay pretended to be confused...
Shivaay:"kya bolu...?"

Annika:"ki mera dimag karab hein...apse opinion jho pooch the rahi hoon..."
She mumbled irritated...

Shivaay chuckled and was about to move towards Annika when the lights suddenly went of...
Annika gasped...

Annika:"Shi...Shivaay..."
She said scared...

Shivaay:"I'm here Annika...don't worry...power failure hoga..."

Annika:"Shivaay..."
Her voice sounded more panicked...He tried to step forward to where Annika was standing...

Shivaay:"Anni...where are you dear...?"
He asked on not finding her where she was supposed to be...

Annika:"Shivaay...Mujhe dar lag raha hein..."
Her voice felt like it was coming from the end of the corridor...

Shivaay:"Annika...why are you moving about...?stay where ever you are...I'm coming to get you..."

As Shivaay walked through the corridor, he felt that it was stretching infinitely...why was he not reaching the end...?

Annika:"Shivaay...koi hein yahan..."
Shivaay ran like hell towards Annika completely panicking...

"BOOM ..."

An Evil laughter filled the air as Annika fell down with a thud to the floor...
When lights came back what Shivaay saw was Annika lying down on the floor covered in blood...

Shivaay:"ANNIKA..."
Shivaay shouted...

Shivaay woke up with a jerk sweating like hell...He clutched his heart that was paining with the trauma of what he just saw...

Startled by the sudden movement Annika jumped up...

"CHOR...CHOR..."

Shivaay turned to his side to see his wife shout out about the imaginary chor...
He just stared at her and assured himself that it was just a nightmare...it's was just a nightmare...his Annika was right by his side...

"CHOR...CHOR..."

Calming himself He hugged his wife hard...
Shivaay:"Its just me Annika...''

Annika slowly peaked through the spaces she made through her hands that were covering her face...

Shivaay took a deep breath calming himself...He pulled her closer and kissed her hair...

Shivaay:"it's just me..."

Shivaay:"Soo javo Annika...I'm here...you don't have to worry..."

He watched as Annika's eyes dropped and she fell asleep again...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Alternate track for Shukla-Annika meeting...

Annika:"Enough..."
Annika walked into the room angrily...her voice reverberated through the room...

Shukla looked up to see Annika walking in...

He looked at Bhavya confused...
Annika:"how dare you lie...?"

Shukla:"it's not a lie...that's the truth...Ritesh Khurana was the one responsible for Kalyani mills fire accident..."

Annika:"ho gaya apka...?or is there anything else...?How much did they pay to bury the secret...?"

Shukla:"who...?"

Annika:"the same ones who made the manager of the small firm like kalyani mills into a let me see, a "crorepathi.."...?"

Shukla:"I don't understand what you are talking about..."

Annika:"let me make everything clear...Mr.Shukla...first I think introductions are in order..."

She sat down on the couch opposite him and crossed her arms over her chest...
Annika:''Myself...Anushka Ritesh Khurana...Daughter of Ritesh Khurana..."

Shukla stood up abruptly...
Annika:"And you were saying...?"

Shukla:"Ritesh Khurana's daughter..."

Annika:"elder daughter precisely...So you were saying..."

Shukla:"look I was scared...scared of them...so I had to testify that your father was responsible for the incident..."

Annika:"fine...tell me now...tell me the truth...I'll protect you..."

Shukla:"you don't understand...it's not that easy..They will kill me if i..."

Annika:"you were his friend right...?how could you do this to him...?how could you look him in the eye and testify that he is the culprit when you had the money for selling him out warm in your pocket...?And you still say that he was your friend...sharam nahi athi yeh kahthe huve...?''

Annika:"you are nothing but a murderer Mr.Shukla...and no holy river can wipe off the stain of his blood from your hands..."

Annika walked out from the room towards her car...

It was then that Bhavya shouted and pushed her down...
Bhavya:"Bhabhi...duck...''

Annika lay on the ground as the firing started non stop...Bhavya shot the guy on his leg and he fell down...
Annika:"Bhavya are you ok...?I think We need to check on Shukla..."

Annika and Bhavya went to the living room to see Shukla sprawled on the couch in blood...

Annika:"we need to take him to hospital..."

Shukla lifted up his hands towards her...
Shukla:"An...Anu..."
he called her the name Ritesh used to take all the time...

He took out his watch and handed it over to her...
Shukla:"every...thing...inside...sd card...video...footage...proof..."

Annika:"No you will be safe...i'll take you to hospital..."

Shukla:"No...over...it's ok...sorry..."
He fell down dead...

Annika stood shocked...
Bhavya:"bhabhi...we need to get out of here...before more of those shooters come...let's go...I have already called the office and informed them...they will want to make the necessary investigations..."

Annika drove her car back to the venue...She and Bhavya had taken out the SD card from inside the watch Shukla had given her...Annika shuddered remembering what had happened...Her hands were still shaking with fear...The monsters of her past were awake from their slumber...and she couldn't afford to get scared...not when she was so close to the truth...

it was then that she saw a black Cadillac following her...

Annika:"abb yeh kaun hein...?"
She asked looking through the rrearview mirror...

She took a deviation she wasn't supposed to take to check...

Annika:"yup... following me..."

Her phone rang and she slowed down keeping an eye on the creeps following her...
Annika:"Ha...Bhavya...A bit busy with some tuchi's following me..."

Bhavya:"I shouldn't have let you talk me into leaving you alone bhabhi..."

Annika:"don't beat yourself up Bhavya...I'm fine...these guys don't know who I'm...mein koi chuyi muyi lajavanthi nahi hoon jho dar javungi...aise band bajavungi ki ine patha bhi nahi chalega ki var kis tarah se aa raha hein..."

Bhavya:"you do know that they can hurt you too...right...?"

Annika laughed...
Annika:"they won't...".

Annika:"they don't know how much I know about it...or who all are involved with me...so I'm safe until they get the big picture..."

Bhavya:"But they can try to scare you away..."

Annika:"I would like to see them try..."
She said smiling...

Bhavya:"bhabhi...but..."

Annika:"no but's Bhavya...I have only a single shot at this...if this doesn't work...it never will...so please don't try to talk me out off this..."

Bhavya:"if you are adamant about it...I'll get the IT guy to decrypt the Files..."

Annika:"thank you..."

Annika:"So now chase game round 2 is on..."

As Annika cut the call the only thing Bhavya's only thought was to contact Shivaay Bhaiyya...

ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Twelfth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 12

"..Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you.. Makes you predictable, makes you weak...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:00 PM 

Oberoi Mansion

Gauri was sitting on the bed with the photo of her sister and herself...Tears rolled down her eyes...She had tried hard to move on...to forget what had happened...but everyday she finally she reached the same place...Her life was caught up in a vicious circle...

Sometimes she felt ashamed of herself for living in her past...She had an amazing husband and a uber cool family and two loving sisters-in-law...but still she was back in that same old night mare begging to the matron not to take her away from her sister...

Om:"Gauri..."

Gauri immediately wiped off her tears and hid the photo in her bag...

Gauri:"Omkaraji...aap kab aagaye..."

She said smiling brightly...

Om took Gauri's hands in his and touched her cheeks still wet with tears...and looked at her questioningly...

Om:"Thinking about your didi...?"

Gauri nodded...

Gauri:"some voids are really hard to fill...Some wounds are hard to heal.."

She hugged her Omkaraji...

Om:"But you are prodding at the wound over and over Gauri...leave it for sometime and it may heal...There is no wound that doesn't heal with time...It will hurt you in the beginning...but then after sometime you just get used to the pain...and it won't bother you anymore...it's like it never existed..."

He whispered...

Gauri looked up at her husband...

Om:"At least that's what I have kept doing from my childhood...and now He doesn't affect me anymore...nothing he does or says have any effect on me...it's like he doesn't exist..."

Gauri:"Omkara ji..."

Om:"I ruined myself because of him, each pain he gave mom tore me apart...and in the end I lost myself...went to the bottom of hell...and if it wasn't for Shivaay I would have been rotting away because of it...nothing good can come out of living in the past Gauri..."

Om:"we have done everything we could to find about your didi...we don't even know if she is alive..."

Gauri:"par hume pura vishvaas hein, Omkara ji...pura bharoosa heiin shankar ji par...He is looking out for my Didi...nothing will happen to my Didi...he won't break my trust ever...iss chirrayya ka barosa kabhi nahi todega Shankarji...maybe it's shankarji's pariksha for me...this delay in finding her...but I won't step back until I reach the destination...I won't rest until I find my Didi...mein mang ke rahungi shankarji se apni Didi ko..."

Om:"yes you will...mujhe pura bharosa hein tumpe..."

Om hugged Gauri...

Om:"we will find her out...we will find your didi..."

Office of the Commissioner of Police

Bhavya:"sir, we have tracked down Sultan at an outhouse in the outskirts of Mumbai..."

Commissioner:"Well done ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathode...Now ACP Sikandar Sani...I want you to take your team and capture him..."

Sikandar started...this was Bhavya's case all along...now all of a sudden Commissioner Qhureshi was changing the incharge...

Bhavya:"Sir, but isn't this my case..."

Qhureshi:"ACP Bhavya...sorry to say...but you are too much emotionally involved in this case...I have trusted you with this mission many number of times...but you have failed me each time...I think it's time you stepped back..."

Bhavya:"Sir, You know the reason why I want to be the one to capture him...You know the reason why I'm emotionally involved..."

Qhureshi:"I don't care Bhavya...I...don't...care...I want results...I'm answerable to the superiors...there is a lot of pressure on them...they are questioning my credibility...they are saying i'm favouring you way to much..."

Bhavya:"sir, I'm not asking for any favors from you...but I'm asking you permission to do my duty...This was my case all along...I'm asking you permission to capture Sultan..."

Qhureshi:"Fine...this is your last chance ACP Bhavya...if you are unable to capture the guy today...this case will be transferred to ACP Sikander..."

Bhavya:"yes Sir..."

Bhavya saluted and walked away, prepared to capture the guy who had gotten away for so long from her clutches...

But Bhavya was unaware of the huge trap that was about to befall on her through this mission...

Shivika's Outhouse at Panvel..

Shivaay rushed out of the house...

He had to find Annika...

He had to alert her...

He had to tell her that She wasn't safe anymore...

She wasn't safe from his family...

Though it was hard to admit that his family could fall so low for money and power, somehow it didn't surprise him...and earlier he may have just ignored when injustice happened before him...

like he did when Ashok set himself on fire during the Maha Aarthi...he had of course ran to save him...but he never cared about the incident later...He had made himself believe that it was a well thought out plan of some business rival to humiliate them...

And he had simply ignored the fact that a man had set himself on Fire...That it wasn't just a minor inconvenience like Tej Singh Oberoi and Shakthi Singh Oberoi thought...maybe he was under the notion that anything done to keep his khandan's name high was ok...And he would have continued to believe that until he himself did something monstrous...

until he forced Annika to marry him...everything changed after that...

He was realizing that even if whatever daksh said was right he had no right to do what he did...that he was dealing with a human who had her own feelings...

He saw her break every day having bowed down for a marriage she was forced into...and he realized that nothing was bigger than a person's self respect, their dreams, aspirations...

His Annika changed him...

3:30 PM

Oberoi Warehouse...

Annika ran out of the outhouse...Tears rolling down her eyes...

The evil laughter still ringing in her ears...

She could feel like her heart would explode...She leaned on her car...breathing heavily...

Shivaay...She had to check on Shivaay...He wasn't safe...She need to get to him immediately...

She dialled Shivaay's number...

Annika:"Shivaay please pick up the phone...please..."

She took a deep breath to calm herself...

Annika:"I can't fall weak...I have to stay strong...for my Shivaay...I need to find him..."

She tried Khanna, Om, Rudra , Bhavya and all those she could think of...no response...

Her phone vibrated with a message tone...

She said expecting it to be Shivaay...

It was a video message was from an unknown number...

Shivaay was driving a car speaking angrily into his Bluetooth headphone...in the backseat of the car concealed securely under the armrest was a wrapped gift...

The message caption was ''GIFT NO.1 " with a couple of wink smileys...

She cried...

Annika:"Please...please...please Leave the car Shivaay..."

Her phone beeped again...

"You have 45 minutes to take the gift., Annika...varna things may go messy...real messy..."

Annika:"Bhavya...I should call Bhavya...she will know what to do..."

Annika:"Bhavya...Shivaay is in danger...I need your help tracking him..."

"Hello..."

But the person in other end wasn't Bhavya...

Annika:"Bhavya..."

"Sorry...Bhavya is out on an important Mission...what can I do for you..."

Annika:"Actually I recieved an anonymous video a few minutes ago saying that My Husband Shivaay Singh Oberoi is in danger...there is a bo..."

She swallowed trembling in fear...

"Mrs.Oberoi, are you ok...?"

She heard the man ask her...She composed herself...

Annika:"Somebody has planted a bomb in his car...I need help tracking number his car or his cellphone..."

"Give me the phone number and the car number..."

Annika:"Phone number is 9412345686...and car number is MH 12AE  1000"

"Please hold On..."

Annika:"Please he is in danger...I need to find him immediately..."

"will call you when we get any information..."

And he cut the call...Annika stared at the phone for a few seconds...

Tears rolling down her eyes she grabbed the steering to compose herself...She wasn't going to get any help...She had to find Shivaay herself...

Taking deep breath she drove off...

She drove like crazy to Oberoi industries, Golden Jubilee venue, her office and finally to Panvel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay:"that day you said to me that you are ready to spend your entire life here with me Annika...I brought this house for you...for us...You want to leave me and go...?is your need to find the truth more important than me...?than our life together...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tears rolling down her eyes she called out loud...

Annika:"Shivaay...SHIVAAY..."

Annika:"Shivaay give me a chance I'll make everything right...I want to live my entire life with you...no truth is important than you...please come back Shivaay..."

Unable to control her emotions she fell down besides the door...

No sign of Shivaay...She once again tried calling Shivaay...no reply...it was as if everything was carefully planned...Every path was closing in on her...

Her phone beeped again...

"20 minutes more..."

Her hands were trembling...Her throat dry...

On an impulse she drove off to OM...

4:00 PM

Some Secret lair...

Bhavya:"SULTAN...YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY THE POLICE...ITS BETTER IF YOU COME QUIETLY AND SURRENDER..."

On getting no reply she kicked open the door and peeked inside...

"All clear..."

She instructed others to move inside...She divided them into groups and send them into various directions...

Bhavya and her team moved to the room from where she heard the voice...As they walked inside the lights suddenly went off...

Sultan:"Welcome Bhavya Pratap Rathode...or Should I say...Mrs.Bhavya Rudra Singh Oberoi..."

Bhavya felt the cold metal rest on her neck from behind...She hit the man on the stomach with her elbow and kicked him down...

She could feel that the members of her team were being taken down, by sultan's men...

Bhavya:"COME OUT IN OPEN YOU COWARD...always hiding behind others..."

Sultan:"What did you think...?that I won't know about your little spy inside my group...?"

Bhavya froze...

Sultan:" oh don't worry...I haven't done anything to him...well I didn't have to...because I always had an edge over your plans.."

Bhavya:"what do you mean...?"

Sultan:"How do you think I managed to escape each time you closed in on me...?how did you get misguided by who I was each time...?because he fed those information to you...your superior officer cum mentor Commissioner Qhureshi..."

Bhavya:"YOU ARE  LYING..."

Sultan laughed...

Sultan:"oho...is little wee lass bhavya scared...oh don't cry..."

He laughed again...

Sultan:"Commissioner Qhureshi was the one really one responsible for your parents death...He helped a "poor man" aka my boss in his moment of difficulty in return for say a few crores of money...and that your father, .the great harishchandra found out...and Pratap Rathode gave him two way out...to come clean about it or to resign...and Qhureshi wasn't ready to do either...so he requested for a return "favour" from the man he had helped earlier..."

Sultan:"too bad your whole family was there in the car..."

Bhavya:"Why are you telling me this...?"

Sultan:"oh that...because your boss wants you dead..."

He dialed a number...

"Sultan, is she dead yet...?"

Sultan:"Not yet..."

Qhureshi:"look...I have saved you over and over from getting captured...so you owe me this...or else don't forget that I know you...one of your photos will accidentally go to the DGP and..."

Sultan cut the call...

Bhavya:"Commissioner Qhureshi...?"

Tears rolled down her eyes...At that moment she was the 8 year old Bhavya who stood crying watching her family die...

She fell down on her knees...

Sultan:".I feel kinda sad to have wiped out a family completely...but one must do ones job right..."

Bhavya blanked out as a bullet hit her...

As she slipped into oblivion the only face that came to her mind was that of her husband's...She raised her hand and touched his cheek...

"Rudra I love you..."

She mumbled as she fell unconscious...

4:00 PM

Oberoi Mansion...

Annika ran inside the OM...

Annika:"Shivaay...Shivaay...where are you...?"

It was then that she saw Om...

Annika:"Om...Shivaay...he is in danger...unable to find him...please save Shivaay...please..."

She broke down before them...

Om:"Bhabhi...Relax...nothing is going to happen to him..."

Annika:"Om, they will kill him...please save him..."

Om:"Bhabhi...let me call Shivaay..."

He dialled Shivaay's number...

"the number you are trying is unreachable at the moment... please try after some time..."

Om:"Bhabhi... why don't you stay here...I will go look for him..."

Annika:"NO...NO...I'm coming... I'm coming too...If I say here I'll go mad..., Om please...don't ask me to stay back..."

They finally contacted the security in charge who was on duty at OM...and finally tracked Shivaay  at a location a few minutes away from OM...On his way to OM...

As they reached the car they saw Shivaay drive through the gate...Annika ran to him and stood in front of the car...causing Shivaay to apply sudden breaks...

Shivaay walked out of the car angrily...

Shivaay:"What's wrong with you woman...dimang karab hein kya...?"

Annika pulled Shivaay far away from the car and gave instructions to all the guards on duty nearby to clear the spot ASAP...

Shivaay:"Annika...what's wrong with you...?"

Annika hugged him hard crying...Her body shaking after the exhaustive ordeal of the day...

Shivaay:"Annika...?"

Annika:"I thought I lost you..."

Shivaay:"And i thought I lost you...Natvarlal has turned...he betrayed us...and there is something you should know..."

Annika:"Not now Shivaay...it's ok..."

Shivaay:"Annika...what is happening here...?"

BOOM...

All of them shuddered as the car exploded...

Annika's phone rang...

"enjoying the happy reunion...?"

Annika:"kya chahathe ho...bolo...what do you want..."

She screamed...

"this is just the sample Annika...if you don't stop, this game will get a lot more interesting for me...and heartbreaking for you...abb tak tumare papa aur Ma tumare ankhom ke samne mara hein...aur behen tho lapatha hein...zinda hein ya mara koi nayi jantha...abb apne pyaar...apne pathi ko bhi..."

Annika:"No...I.understand...I give up...that's what you wanted right..."

She leaned onto Shivaay...Shivaay was important to her than anything else in this world...nothing mattered to her more than him...

And looking into his beautiful blue eyes, the eyes that shone with love for her... she said...

Annika:"I Quit..."

Shivaay looked into the eyes of his wife...

And he decided that nothing in this whole universe would convince him to stand by and let Tej Singh Oberoi and his goons bully and blackmail his wife into submission...no...he wasn't going to let it happen ever...Even if it meant renouncing the family...he was ready to do that...And he was sure that his brothers will support him in this mission...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

Previous Chapter: Part 11|| Next Chapter: Part 13

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update kirti...
hope shivaay tell t truth to anika... bhavya trust break n gauri is trying to find her didi...
n anika quit for her love...
so so amazing update.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omm!!!
Such a wonderful update
Well written dear
Tragedy update it was...
Finally bhavya knows commissioner quereshi is d main culprit...
Rudy was correct in guessing it...
Bhavya so shocked & hurt..
Hope she will be safe...
Shivaay finding Anika to keep her safe...
He finally realized his family can do anything to keep their money & power...
Once even he was dsame...
Now he is changed for Anika... Liked this...
Shivaay desperate to save Anika...
Anika blackmailed into killing Shivaay...
She is desperately trying to contact all for asking where Shivaay is...
Another men picks up bhavyas phone... Who was he?
Finally with help of om Anika found Shivaay...
Anika decides to quit as for her Shivaay was more.important..
But surpringly Shivaay decides to bring d truth & not let Anika be blackmailed..
Good gng Shivaay...

Gauri is Anika's chukti... She is alive... But doesn't know where is her didi... Rikara searching her didi... Nice rikara convo...
Well written
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So beautifully presented 
Emotional. ...full of thrilling moment. ...bhaiya yards came to know about qureshi's betrayal 
Hopes Shivaay tell her the truth 
Continue soon 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update yar...
its amaizing... Finally Bhavya realized the true face of the commissioner... Bhavya is too shocked... 
Finally Annika gave up for shivaay... she can't lose him but Shivaay's decision was superb...To fight for Annika...even if it's against his family...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting update..