Shivika OS: Baarish( 31/07)~~(TY for the 100+ likes)~~AN on page 7

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This is my first OS on Shivika...Hope you like it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Baarish...
Annika walked in with a bowl of onion pakoda's in a bowl and sat by the poolside munching on them...
She saw Shivaay pacing angrily while mumbling something to himself and Annika snorted...

Shivaay glared at Annika for putting him in such a tight spot...the blasted woman had played a jealousy game forcing him to play a hand...And now he got stuck with Ragini...He had thought Annika had moved on...that she had got engaged to somebody...which made him go crazy and he had announced engagement with Ragini...And now Annika was having full on fun...And eating pakoda's...?

Annika munched on making weird noises...
Annika:"hmmm...what a tasty snack...hmmm..."

Shivaay:"Fhat the Wuck...You are eating pakoda's while I'm having a life crisis...?"

Annika:"this pakoda's are so yummy..."
She moaned...

Shivaay"Stop doing that..."

Annika:"Doing what...?"

Shivaay:"stop making that noises..."
Also her moaning was driving him crazy and  was giving him cheapde ideas...He shook his head clearing his thoughts...He needed to get out of the Malhotra siblings crisis first...

Annika:"why...arey ithna acha mausam hein...who wouldn't love to have garma garam pakode during a cool rainy night...I'm so enjoying this..."

Annika:"Aaj mausam hein suhana...pakode kanne ka hein bahana...what the...what the...what the..."

Shivaay glared at Annika...
Shivaay:"Fhat the Wuck...?you are singing a song...?in this situation...I'm on fire right now...And you are singing silly songs...is pakode ke alava kuch suchtha hein tumko...?"

Annika:"arey...why are you getting angry at me...situation apko huva hein na...?you were the one who decided to get engaged to nagini to get back at me...so abb bhugatho..."
She started humming "yeh mausam ki baarish...yeh baarish ki paani...yeh paani ki bunde...thujhe hi tho dunde..."

Shivaay:"All this happened because of you...if you hadn't made me jealous I wouldn't have gotten engaged to Ragini..."

Annika:"oho...so you are blaming me for that too...bade humdard jatha rahe the na usse...nagini...are u ok...did your fiance hurt you naagini...don't worry...I'll make everything right nagini...you should try to move on Naagini..."
She said mimicking his voice...

Shivaay:"ergh..."

Shivaay's phone rung...Annika laughed out loud as She saw the caller details in the screen...

Annika:"suniye ji...apke mangathar ka phone hein..."

Shivaay:"that girl is crazy...tell her I'm not here..."

Annika:"haww...how can I do that...I can't hurt my ex-husband's current fiance like that...can I..."

Shivaay grabbed his phone from the table cut the call and switched off his phone...

Annika:"bada maza aa raha hein..let me please enjoy this show...beegi billi vs Naagini...waah ji waah..."

Shivaay had a sudden impulse to throw his pagal biwi into the pool...and of course go into the pool with her to teach a few lessons she badly needed...he smirked thinking about all the lessons that was pending...oh he would have great fun tutoring his naive wife on those...

Annika looked at him suspiciously...something was going on in his overactive brain...She gulped watching his eyes darken with passion...

Annika stammerred...
Annika:"aap...mujhe...aise...kyun...dekh rahe hein...?"

Shivaay was about to reply that his brothers walked in...

Om:"Shivaay..."

Rudra:"Bhaiyya...mere pyaare bhabhi...
He then went and hugged his sweet bhabhi...

Shivaay glared at the two nautanki's, Annika and Rudra...
Shivaay:"yeh saab tum donom ki vajah se huva..."

Annika:"Oh hello...humne apko uss chipku se mangni announce karne ke liye thodi kaha tha...yeh sab apke vajah se hi huva hein..."

Shivaay:"tum vo 2Rs dress pehenke uss bandar ke pass be tho gayi thi..."

Annika:"resignation letter dene ke liye gaya tha...engagement karne ke liye nahi..."

Shivaay:"Vaise kafi touchy feely ho rahe the uss din...resignation letter aise dethe hein...Mujhe laga ki tum love letter dhe rahe ho..."

Annika:"Acha...Aise bol rahe hein jaise bohot experience hein enn mamalom mein...aapko love word ka spelling bhi nahi patha hoga na...bade aye hein Bhyomkesh bhakshi kahike...vaise bhi aap na ek number ke sadu ho..."

Shivaay:"mein...Sadu...?tum na...tum bohot hi chaalu cheez ho...mene dekha kaise flirt kar rahe the usse..."

both Om and Rudra looked at each other and face palmed watching the to and fro shouting match between the two...

Annika:"mein...chalu cheez...?aap na..."
Annika was about to get started with her argument OmRu intervened...

Om:"Guys...Relax ok..."

Shivaay:"you should be saying that to her Om...hamesha bak bak karthe rehthe hein..."

Annika:"Shivaay...aap zyada math boliye...mene dekha tha... Ki kaise quick fix se fix kiye jhuthe ki tarah Aap aur naagini chipke huye the..."

Shivaay:"what's with the quickfix and juthe...eww...and besides...it wasn't me...She was the one who was hugging me..."

Annika:"vaise bhi...bohot enjoy kiye honge aap..."

Rudra:"Bhaiyya...bhabhi..."

Annika:"dekha tha meine newspaper pe aapka photo...bade chunt laag rahe the...mere champa pe baitne me apko michmichi mach rahi thi...us champadak ko seede hilltop pe le gaya..."

Shivaay:"champadak...?"

Annika:"Arey apke bike..."

Shivaay:"champadak...?you are unbelievable..."

Annika:"vaise aapke baal me yeh jo 2Rs color lagvaya hein na..."

Shivaay:"highlights...it's called highlights..."
He said running his fingers through his hair...

Annika:"ha vahi...naagini ko impresse Karne ke liye kiya hoga...maan kartha hein ek scissors lo aur pura ka pura chidya ghosla ko uda doon..."

Shivaay:"Annika...you..."

STATUE...

Rudra shouted at both of them...

Shivaay and Annika stood in whatever pose they were but still fighting with their eyes...

Rudra:"over..."

Annika and Shivaay crossed their hands and turned towards opposite sites like the older version of SP serial montages...

Rudra:"bhaiyya...bhabhi relax..."

Om:"Shivaay...you need to know this...yeh sab planning of making you jealous, duffer Oberoi ka tha...bhabhi was just following..."
And Rudi pouted cutely...

Annika:"koi mere devar ko duffer nahi bolega...He is very smart...And intelligent..."

Shivaay:"of course...only one fool can get on with other fool..."

Rudra:"what fool...?"

Shivaay:"I meant phool...as in flower..."

Rudra:"oh...ok...vaise thank you bhabhi...you are the best...See O...See Shivaay bhaiyya...did you hear what bhabhi said...that I'm smart and intelligent..."

Annika:"of course you are...my sher..."

Rudra wriggled his eyebrows at his brothers...

Shivaay:"fhat the wuck...?"

Annika:"Don't swear in front of kids ok..."

Om:"err...kid...?"

Rudra smiled cutely pointing to himself...
Rudra:"mein..."

Shivaay and Om looked at each other ready to burst into laughter...

Annika:"Well somebody here TOTALLY believed everything that naagini said...Rudi was the first one to get his villain radar activated after seeing her...that cheapdi brought photographers with her to get the hill top fiasco captured so as to trap Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"mein ithne handsome jho hoon...every girl in this universe would want to  be with me...most eligible bachelor jo hum..."
He said arrogantly...

Annika glared at him...

Annika:"arey vo isliye kyunki apka papu banane bohot asan hein...First Tia...then Naagini..."

Om:"Shivaay...one thing that confused me was why she always came to you with her fiance agonies when she could have gone to her brother...?"

Rudra:"humare investigation ke muthabik...kaakdi kaane valli maakdi didn't have a fiance named Siddharth..."

Shivaay:"even I found that out..."

Annika:"oh ya...took almost a month to find out..."

Annika:"Oh and all those bruises...meine kaha tha na that they are made by Naagini herself to get your sympathy...Hammer se apne aap ko marthi hein vo ladki...crazy girl..."

Shivaay groaned...

Annika:"poor Shivaay...abb usse hammer se naagini inki saar phodaga...maza ayega..."

Shivaay walked towards Annika...
Shivaay:"tumhe koi farak nahi padega ki tumare pathi parameshwar ko koi hurt karega...?"

Om whispered to Rudi...
Om:"what the fark man...?"

Both he and Rudra slipped away giving the two privacy...

Annika:"ex-pathi parameshwar..."

Shivaay smiled slyly...
Shivaay:"sorry to burst your bubble darling...but you are still married to me...I didn't file for divorce..."

Annika:"WHAT...?All this ex-wife thing was your 2Rs drama...ergh...Shivaay Singh Oberoi...you are a monster..."

Shivaay:"And your husband..."

Annika was furious...She stood up and was about to walk away...when Shivaay caught her and pulled her down so that she was sitting on his lap...

Shivaay:"sorry..."
Annika nodded...
Annika:"I'm sorry too..."

Shivaay:"promise me Annika...that you will keep no secrets from me anymore..."

Annika:"I promise..."

Shivaay and Annika sat watching the rain...

Shivaay remembered all that Annika said about love to Mallika...how she had suffered all her life...not even having a chance to enjoy rain...He hugged her tightly and kissed her hair...He felt at home...with her back again in his arms...

Shivaay realized that Annika had become thinner...her dresses hung loose...her beautiful eyes had dark circles..

Annika listened to Shivaay's heart beat...it reminded her of the pain he went through...She turned and kissed his chest...He had a big heart...one that opened.up to take her back even after all that she did...her eyes welled up...but then again being back in Shivaay's Arms felt right...

Shivaay:"ittu sa ho gaya hein tum Annika...ab aur weight loose kiya na tho disappear ho javogi...Aur yeh dark circles ko dekha...?you are looking like an owl now..."
He said painfully...

Annika:"yeh aap Keh rahe hein...?apne bhi tho dawai lena baand kiya na..."

Shivaay hugged her tightly...
Shivaay:"I'll make everything right Annika..."

Annika smiled...
Annika:"yes you will...because you have the support of such a kidkithod biwi..."

Shivaay rolled his eyes...Annika and her tadi...somethings never change...and he was thankful for that...His Annika... Shivaay sighed...Everything was falling in place finally...and for the first time in the past few months he felt optimistic...

Annika snuggled closer...Finally she was at home...in her Shivaay's arms...

There where a lot of wounds to heal for both of them...A lot of issues to discuss...but right now the only thing that mattered was that they were together...As the rain drenched them completely they were celebrating their togetherness...and love...They had a lot of issues to solve...but this time they were together...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too good it's simple and sorted kash Hamare CVS keep paas bhi itni akhal hoti 
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww it was so cute...I wish CV's have done this..
but no they want shivaay to be a pappu always 
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a funny and beautifully penned os 
Really loved it
Thanks 
Keep writing
Much love!!
.Aashi. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it you are a great writer 😃
cestlavie thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can the CVs please read this?!?!

I absolutely loved it!
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kirthi, such a khidkitod update. its so gud to read.
BTW i like ur DP. she is luking so cute.
when u write nxt plz PM me
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
hehhe these two
Adithi555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...simple n beautiful 👏
Aashna05 thumbnail