Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade (Completed)~shot 3~Page 17~(02/11/2017)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...
Kirthi here...

This Shivika TS is for all those who wanted Pinky's grand exposure and OMM...

Background: Shivika are divorced...it's has been 6 months since the separation happened...Pinky succeeded in getting Shivaay to agree for marriage with Ragini...Annika has become a successful business woman...Shivaay has achieved great success too...

The first shot is an angst filled one...

Do tell me your opinions regarding it...

~~~~Ishaqzaade~~~~
Shot 1

Annika sat on the couch near the swimming pool of her house after the long day of work...Loneliness was the worst punishment that anybody can get, she thought to herself...

How things had changed in the past 6 months...Annika was a successful business woman herself with a lot of franchises all over the world...

And the best part was that She didn't have to struggle for daily bread...She didn't have to worry about rain or wind...She didn't have to worry about the leak in the roof of the house anymore...She has amassed the wealth that would keep a few generation in luxury...

With Sahil in the boarding school here she was sitting alone getting buried by the loneliness filled in every nook and corner of the mansion...

"Sunitha..."She called out for the housekeeper...

Sunitha ran over to her..."yes memsab..."

Annika:"bring me a bottle of Vodka..."

Sunitha took a bottle of Vodka from the bar and placed it in front of Annika...

Annika:"you may leave now..."
She dismissed her...

Sunittha:"mam...dinner..."

Annika:"Leave..."

Sunitha sadly left watching her employer drowning herself in alcohol day after day...at least when chote sahab was here memsab used to be sober...but for the past few months she would ask Chote sahaab to stay by at the boarding with an excuse that she was having hectic schedule...

And would drink until she passes out...or she comes back from the parties stark drunk...Sunitha sighed as she walked to the kitchen...She felt sad for Annika memsab who was almost the age of her daughter Nanditha but was living in  pain...

Annika laughed painfully as she thought of the past 6 months of her life after the divorce...she had never felt so lonely ever before...it was like the darkness around her finally caught up with her...That darkness which nobody can wipe out...And without the sun in her life, she was about to get gobbled up by it...

Shivaay: "Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha...Annika...I've moved on..."

Is it that easy to move on Shivaay...?After all that happened between us...?She thought to herself...

Shivaay:"jho rishta tootna hi hein to usko duniya ki puure rasmem bhi usse jhodke nahi rakh sakthe...vho bhikhar hi jathe hein..."
He had quoted what she had said to him 6 months ago...

She felt helpless at the games Destiny played to take away everything from her...Trailer of happiness and film turns out to be ekdam 2Rs C grade one...First her family...then Sahil's parents...then Shivaay...now only Sahil remained in her life...and she would protect him from the misfortunes she brought...

Tiwari walked in anxious...followed by her housekeeper Sunitha aunty...

Annika looked up confused...

Tiwari:"Mam...vo..."

Pinky walked in twirling her expensive shawl with a smirk...

Annika stood up...
Annika:"what's this woman doing here...?"
She asked her security Chief and housekeeper...

Pinky:"is this the way you welcome your "Ex-Saas" to your home..."

Annika gritted her teeth...What the he'll is wrong with this woman...?always pops out of random places scaring people...

Annika indicated Tiwari and Sunitha to leave...

Annika crossed her hands over her chest...
Annika:"what do you want...?"

Pinky:"Oh...I was just passing by and thought I would stop by to see how you much you are struggling...it gives me great pleasure to see you while away your life in stupor..."

Annika:"are you done with your psycho-giri...?now please get lost...this I my house...And I don't want a nuisance like you ruining the atmosphere..."

Pinky:"oh...let me complete...I just came to tell you something...My Shivaay is getting married to Ragini Malhotra tomorrow...just like I wanted...Unlike you she has Naam, Khoon, Khandan...Shivaay has moved on from whatever black magic you did on him..."

Pinky:"you challenged me that day na that your memories will always be their with Shivaay even if you leave the house...looks like those memories also got wiped out with time...my bahu Ragini has wiped each and every memory associated with you...And now they will be the real Mr and Mrs SSO..."

Pinky:"And you Annika...you will be left with nothing but those memories of Shivaay...unable to move on...always longing for Shivaay..no matter who you are with you will ache for Shivaay...this is what you get for taking my son away from me...see .I have finally won this battle...My Shivaay will remain with me...while you lost your love..."

She took out the wedding card...along with some bag threw it onto the floor...

Pinky:"This is the invitation to the wedding of Shivaay Singh Oberoi...My Son...zaroor ayiyega..."

She said walking smiling evily...

Annika bend down and picked up the bag...She kept the invitation card aside...Shivaay Singh Oberoi weds Ragini Malhotra...Tears brimmed in her eyes...She then opened the bag and found her Shaadi ki joda in it...with all its ornaments...She hugged the joda hard...

She had brought it back her, when she had come to Oberoi mansion on Dadi's insistence..,  after their wedding...

Her phone rang...
Pinky:"I hope you liked the last gift to my ex-bahu...I want every thing tainted by you out of my son's new life..."

The phone fell down from Annika's hands...She clutched her heart in pain...

Slightly stumbling she walked inside her room hugging her shaadi and ka joda...

A few minutes later she walked out all decked up...dressed in shaadi ka joda...with her mangalsutra and sindoor...

Annika:"My Shivaay is going to get married tomorrow...MY SHIVAAY IS GOING TO GET MARRIED TOMORROW..."

She kept saying over and over...

She raised the bottle as to make a toast...
Annika:"TO MY LAST DAY AS MRS. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI..."

She took the bottle and drained the bottle completely...

Annika:"Cheers..."

Shivaay Singh Oberoi Sat by the poolside supporting his back on the tree behind him...This was his favorite place...

He missed Annika...Then he remembered the ultimate betrayal that happened and he stopped thinking...

A part of his mind told him that maybe he should have had patience with Annika...tried to figure out what exactly her problem was...because the Annika he knew would never do something as vile as using his brother's secret against them...

But she had betrayed him...And he had to jump out of the pain he was in...He thought that it would be easy to move on...getting engaged to Ragini was a way of telling himself to move on...but as the days to the marriage neared he felt suffocated...The truth was that he wasn't ready for this relation...And he knew better than to ruin another girl's life by getting married when he felt nothing for her...

So he decided that he would go to Ragini the first thing tomorrow morning and call off the wedding...it won't be much of an issue as the marriage was supposed to be a private one with only close relatives attending...

He walked to his room and opened his wardrobe...looking for Annika's shaadi ka joda...He had a strange obsession since Annika left...and once again he was falling for it...

Annika had a packed all the dresses that was given to her after marriage and gave it back to Dadi before she left...

Except her shaadi ka joda...which she had left there..Shivaay had taken it and concealed it in a small drawer inside the wardrobe so that nobody will know about it...That was the only thing that was a proof of Annika in this room...She had conveniently wiped out every other trace of herself from this room...Except her wedding dress...

But now searched all over but the shaadi ki joda was missing...fhat the wuck...where did it go...?

He dialled Khanna...
Shivaay:"come over here right now...I need to know who all entered my room today..."

Khanna:"Sir, what happened...?"

Shivaay:"come over immediately...get the cctv footage of the corridor too...somebody entered my room and stole something..."

Khanna:"stole...?sir what did you mean...?"

Shivaay:"come over here immediately Khanna..."
he almost shouted...

Khanna:''ok sir..."

A few minutes later when. Khanna entered his boss's room he just stared open mouthed at the mess in the room...before stepping inside he knocked the door...

Shivaay:"come in..."
He shouted...

Khanna stepped inside trying not to disturb the mess further...And looked around to find the source of the sound...
Khanna:"err...sir where are you...?"

Shivaay:"khanna...do you need special invitation now...something went missing from my room...bade papa is right about one thing...this security is a joke...doesn't even know who enters the room and steals something..."

Khanna finally found the source of the voice...from under the bed...

Khanna:"what are you doing under the bed sir...?"

Shivaay:"oh...me...I'm just playing football...why don't you join too...?"

Khanna:"but sir..."..

Shivaay:"make yourself useful and help me search khanna..."
He said coming out...

Khanna:"what is it that has gone missing sir...?"

Shivaay:"no more questions Khanna...do as I said...check the cctv footage..."

Khanna:"yes sir..."

Om walked into Shivaay's room...

Om:"So Shivaay Singh Oberoi all set to tie knot with Ragini Malhotra...?"
He said sarcastically...

Om:"well nice decorations by the way..."
He said looking around at the mess in the room...Om sighed...

Om:"For the last time I'm telling you Shivaay...please stop this madness...Annika bhabhi..."

Shivaay stopped him abruptly...

Shivaay:"I don't want to hear anything about that woman...and I don't care what happens to her...she doesn't deserve me...I won't ever forgive her for betraying me..."
He won't let his heart rule his brain...He won't forgive her for insulting his family...

For the first time in the past 6 months Om exploded...

Om:"Really Shivaay...?Annika betrayed you...?"
The disgust he felt was evident in his voice...

Om:"I have kept mum for the past 6 months...but not anymore...You know what...the truth is that you don't deserve her...you may be a great wall for whole the family...but for that woman you are nothing but a great hurricane that ruined her life...when you were busy trying to move on...because of your mother's manipulations that poor girl was getting denied job for almost 3 months...who would give a girl a job angering Mrs.Oberoi..."

Om:"She had to live with her friend Chanda...because you had to play God with her life and take away her home...without a job she had to live off Chanda's salary...something she hated doing...and you say she doesn't deserve you..."

Shivaay:"Serves her right for messing with my family..."

Om:"you are such a hypocrite Shivaay...People should get training from you on how to keep double standards...what Annika said was the same thing your mother demanded months ago...don't tell me you forgot all the batwara thing that happened around the time you had got attacked by Gayatri...and you are acting like you were hearing the term for the first time ever when Annika said that...Did you see anybody throwing your mother out...? "

Shivaay:"She is my mother Omkara..."
He said angrily...

Om:"exactly...the same mother who loved money and power more than you Shivaay...the mother who believed Tia and Daksh more than you..."

Om:"you have always judged and punished Annika for everything Shivaay...That chip issue,the attacks that happened because of gayatri... then dev issue,  then you married her forcefully, and now for what Shivaay...?for speaking out the truth...?all of us can see that the Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi was just a mirage of the funny lively Annika we all knew..."

Om:"she tolerated all pain that each and every people gave her...her self respect got trampled on...by you...by your mother, by Mr.Oberoi., Tia, Kamini, Daksh...everybody insulted and humiliated her...but she suffered all...have you thought why...?Because she loved you...nothing mattered to her more than you...you used to shout at her before everybody...humiliate her...but she remained silent...for you...because she knew you were saying all this in anger...and you say she betrayed you..."

Om:"You disgust me Shivaay..."

They fell silent as Rudra ran over to them panicking...

Shivaay:"what is it Rudi...?"

Om:"Rudra...what's wrong...?"

Rudra had tears in his eyes as he said facing Om...
Rudra:"O...Annika Di..."

Om shook him...
Om:"what is it Rudra...?what happened to Annika...?"

Shivaay had a feeling of foreboding...

Rudra:"O...Annika Di is hospitalized...Ayur Rekha Hospital...suicide attempt...very critical..."
Rudra burst out crying...Om hugged his brother...and without even sparing a glance at Shivaay left...

Shivaay stumbled...
Shivaay composed himself and grabbed his keys and walked down the stairs...

He saw his mother watching the TV...

Jhanvi:"khanna what's happening...?OmRu and Bhavya and Gauri went without informing anybody...is everything alright...?"

Khanna:"Mam...vo Annika Mam..."

Pinky changed the channel uninterested with the conversation...

Dadi:"kya huva Annika ko..."

Khanna:"vo...Annika mam was Hospitalized owing to a...doctors were sayings it was a suicide attempt..."

Dadi cried...
Dadi:"kya hogaya mere parivar ko...Pehle billu's recklessness and now Annika..."

Dadi cried while Jhanvi held her consolingly...
Jhanvi:"nothing will happen to our Annika mummyji...she is a fighter...not a quiter..."

Dadi:"but she has lost her love Jhanvi...what if she give up..."

Pinky:"Oh my mata...I would conduct pooja and distribute sweets if you take care of this syapa...if she die then Shivaay can move on..."

At that moment everything fell in place...his mother's contempt towards Annika...He took a deep breath to fight the urge to punch something... 

Dadi:"Pinky enough..."

Jhanvi:"Shut up Pinky...keep your filthy mouth shut..."

They saw Shivaay walk down the stairs...

Dadi walked over. to her and cupped his face...
Dadi:"billu...look Annika..."

Shivaay had eyes only for the woman he called his mother...the woman who thought he would move on if Annika was de...

his heart broke knowing what Annika said had been the truth all along...his mother hated her...Mrs.Pinky Oberoi was responsible for breaking their relationship...And he was going to make her pay for it...he would find the truth...but first he needed to get to his wife...

Shivaay gulped...He controlled his emotions...The perfect poker face that betrayed nothing...

He was about to walk out...When pinky asked scared if he would go to that Annika:"Shivaay where are you going...?"

Shivaay:"I have a meeting...didn't I tell you yesterday...MOM...?After all I'm leaving on honeymoon tomorrow...and I don't want any of my work to be pending..."

Pinky smiled...
Pinky:"of course...I thought..."

Shivaay smiled slyly...
Shivaay:"don't tell me that you thought I was going to the hospital to see Ann...her after all that she did to our family...I don't forgive easily mom...I hope you remember..."

He thought to himself:"watch out Mrs.Pinky Oberoi...agar mere Andhar jeevan ka ek boond bhi bacha na...tho mein patha karke he rahungi ki kya kiya apne jisse Annika ko yeh sab karna pada...your time is up...just wait till I find the forbidden secrets and make you pay for it..."

Meanwhile Pinky was oblivious to the double meaning in his words...
Pinky:"of course Shivaay...vaise Ragini is really naughty...vho jho bhi kahe don't go meet her...shaadi ke pehle dulha dulhan ek dusre ko dekhna bohot bada apsagun hotha hein..."

Dadi interrupted...
Dadi:"Shivaay...please...at least meet Annika one last time...God forbid if something happens to her and..."

Jhanvi:"Shivaay...Please..."

Shivaay walked out twirling the car keys in his hands...

Tears fell down as he reached outside...A life without Annika in it was something he couldn't contemplate...He would die...

Strange nothing mattered to him anymore...only Annika mattered...and she had tried to quit...Shivaay fell down on his knees...Somehow what he felt was not hatred but a numbness...his heart took control over his head...

Khanna walked to him...

He held Khanna and asked:"How is she Khanna...?"

Khanna blinked his eyes trying to keep away the tears that was threatening to flow...
Khanna:"Annika Mam's condition is unstable...She may..."
He gulped not able complete the words...

Khanna:"sir...the car is ready..."

Shivaay nodded...Khanna dropped Shivaay at the hospital...

Shivaay:"go to Sahil's school...and get him too..."

Khanna:"but sir...Om sir gave instructions not to inform Sahil about anything...he is scared that Sahil won't be able to handle it..."

Shivaay:"He deserves to see his sister, Khanna..."

Khanna:"yes sir..."

Shivaay dragged himself to the ICU where Annika was admitted...Seeing him OmRu looked away disgusted...but he didn't care...not anymore...the only thing that mattered was the woman inside the ICU...who had tried to give up on her life...

A nurse came out with the shaadi ka joda and ornaments...
Nurse:"she was wearing this when she..."
Shivaay just stood in the background feeling numb...Gauri took the dress from her crying...She looked up and saw Shivaay looking at the joda and the mangalsutra...She walked over to him and handed it over to him...

Gauri:"Bade bhaiyya...Yeh..."

Shivaay cupped the face of his rakhi sister and smiled painfully...looking at the Joda filled with blood he walked towards the ICU...

Shivaay touched the glass window and saw Annika...

He didn't scream or shout at anybody, unlike what he did when Annika was admitted last time when she took the bullet for him...Now He just stood...watching...waiting...His backup plan was already ready in his mind...

Shivaay held the scalpel he had nicked from the trolley on his way tightly...He smiled...

Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...you are holding your life and mine in your hands now...because jeena hein tho saath mein...marna hein tho bhi saath mein...

To be continued...

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Too emotional and well- written.
Waiting for the next update.
Please keep it a happy ending. 
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a brilliant first shot 
Truly felt the angst, very heartbreaking and I did cry by the end of it, to much to take in, so nicely penned 
Really despise pinky, how low can she fall 
I understand shivaay was mislead and misunderstood things, but he didn't trust annika at all, it's very saddening after knowing her for so long, I really felt pity for shivaay 
Hope things get better 
Please update soon 
Much love!
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
in the whole situation I agree that shivaay was mislead but wat ever brought him to this situation is his lack of trust in her...so I am feeling pity for him... waiting for the next update yar...I really can't wait to see wats going to happen now 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice.
Make them fighr 5 back...make him fight for her. Suicide is not the answer. Let it be she got too drunk. ...Anika wouldn't kill herself. . She would live for sahil if mo one else.
Every well written.  
JULIEL thumbnail
This is brilliant!  Continue soon  
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This shot is full of overflowing emotions from Annika, Shivaay, Om ...
Om outburst on Shivaay... All words were true.. he spoke the truth on how Annika suffered because she just loved him self lessly...
Annika... This is a different shade of her... Drowning oneself in alcohol to cope up with her life is least expected...I was kind of surprised because the Annika that we know is not like this..
But when I think  of losing love then the way Anika behaved is nothing surprising...
I don't want to talk about Pinky..
I am.waiting for Shivaay's reaction and Pinky's OMM...
Edited by ithihaas - 6 years ago
Cutie.gb thumbnail
That was totally different..
Pls continue n update soon
Thwisha617 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kirthi!!!!
this is awesome:)

i want more...really nice:)
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do u really think, there is a need to ask how it is.? just amazzing.
anika is nt a girl to attempt suicide, aab tak nahi kiya tho aab kiyn?
wating for pinky ki grand OMM...