Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: farinaks

Nice update
Loved the changing dimension of their relationship
Now she is ready to share he past with him ...that's a big thing
Continue soon
Do pm me if possible

Thank you...😊
Annika sharing the past with Shivaay is indeed a big step in their relationship...This time around the Shivika will fight the battle together...
Will PM you when I update dear...😃
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Amazing update
Anika went through so much in her childhood
Hope she can avenge her parents death and find chutki soon
Update next part soon

Thank you...😊
Yes she will avenge her parents death and also find her chutki...
Will update the next part today itself...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Omm!! Anika got through so much in childhood 

& Now she is back to punishing he culprits
Shivaay doesn't want her to be alone & in trouble
But Anika wants to do it
Where is chutki??

Continue soon

Thank you for the support dear..😊
Yes Annika wants to do it herself so as to protect Shivaay from getting hurt...but this is Shivaay we are talking about...He will surely find a way to convince her otherwise...😉

This battle will be Shivika's...
Will reveal about chutki soon...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Awesome update.

Loved it.

Thank you dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

I loved the back story of Annika. Its like you have filled in the gaps from what was shown on the show. I know nothing much has been shown about Annika's past but with the glimpses that were shown you have beautifully weaved an engaging story.

Eagerly waiting for the next part !!!

Thank you dear...😊
I loved the glimpses of Annika' s past they have shown in the show...it has so much potential...so I took that as my base material...

Happy to know that you enjoyed it...😊
Will update the next part today itself...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshah

Awesome update 

Finally anika opened up to shivaay 
Loved it 
Cont soon 

Thank you dear...😊
Good to know that you liked it...
Will update the next part soon...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

Amazing update dear!!!

Her past is so heart wrenching...

Continue soon

Thank you..😊
Will update the next part today itself...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Anika's painful past...
Shivay is always here to protect her...
...can't wait for the next part ...update soon
Tnq for the pm.

Thank you dear for the support...😊
Shivaay Will protect Annika this time...

ks_angel thumbnail
Hi guys...
Updating the fourth part of the SS...
Hope you enjoy it...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4

For he or she that harbours no fear has never truly loved anything. You can only measure true love by the thought and fear of its loss.

Chris Jirika

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost a week after Annika opened up about her past to Shivaay...

And she felt strangely light...And free...And more in love...

Shivaay was right when he said that keeping her past inside her was like keeping a part of herself away from him..

and she was right with her thought that Shivaay's love for her doesn't deserve half measures from her part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay was always proud of Annika...And after knowing about what she suffered in the past made his love and admiration for her increase a thousand times...

Annika's past was what made her what she was today...and knowing that just made him know her better...

Natvarlal was out on parole and Khanna had taken him to an Oberoi warehouse in the outskirts of Mumbai...now Shivaay and Annika were going to meet him to get the truth...

Annika:"I shouldn't have let you talk me into this Shivaay...letting you come with me was really foolish...I have put you under their radar too..."

She whispered to Shivaay,  totally panicked by the situation...

Shivaay:"Annika...we are in this together...no matter what comes our way..."
He said holding her hands strongly in his...

And they walked hand in hand towards the warehouse were Natvarlal was kept...

Annika took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves...the man she was going to see, always brought out that vulnerable side of her...that 8 year old child who used to beg him not to beat her...

Meeting him at the jail was bad enough...but atleast it was only for 10 minutes...and it took her weeks to recover from the ''negative vibes'' as Tia used to say...

Annika twirled her mangalsutra nervously...She was feeling so tensed that she felt that her heart would
explode...

Shivaay glanced at Annika who was fidgeting and placed his arms on hers...

Annika looked at him and smiled weakly...but her fears were overwhelming her too much to even pretend a smile...

Annika:"Shivaay...I'm scared..."
She said ashamed at herself for feeling  so vulnerable even after 15 years since it all happened...

Shivaay realized what Annika was going through and hugged her...

Shivaay:"Its ok Annika...we will sort everything out...I'm with you..."

He cupped her face...and made her look at him...

Shivaay:"you are my kidkithod Annika na...You are ASSO...Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...my better half...just go and kick the hell out of the scoundrel...I've got your back..."

He kissed her forehead...
Shivaay:"Go...make me proud..."

The warehouse was very dimly lit...Annika could figure out the outline of the man standing in the middle...

As soon as she stepped inside a couple of HM lights were switched on flooding the room with light...
Annika smiled at her husband's thoughtfulness...Her Shivaay...

Natvarlal:"Saale light kam kar..."
He shouted as he blinked his eyes to adjust to the light...

When he opened his eyes he saw Annika standing before him...

Natvarlal:"oho...my princess...I knew you would come see me..."

Annika smirked...
Annika:"vaise ana he pada...kafi bohot raitha failaya tha na mere zindagi mein...aaj tumko tadapthe dek ke bohot mazha aya..."

Annika:"Jiss logon ke liye tumne mera zindagi barbaad kiya...vahi log tumhare jaan ke peeche pade hein...ek kutthe ki tarah tumko bagaya jha raha hein...aur ek 2Rs maut he likha hein apka unke hatom lagi tho..."

Natvarlal:"acha koshish hein tumhari...kafi brave dikh rahe hoo...but you forgot...I know you...daar chipane ka adath hein tujhe...Daar he kya...khushi, aasu saab kuch chupavoge tum...meine sikaya tha na...showing your feelings makes you weak..."

Annika:"emotions dikhane ko bhi you have to be brave Natvarlal...Well that's something a meek bullying scoundrel like you will never understand..."

Natvarlal laughed out loud...

Annika:"who hired you...?"

Natvarlal:"hmm...interesting...straight to the point..."

Annika:"I asked you something...who hired you to do that to me...as far as I remember you were there exclusively for me...to "discipline " me...right...?"

Natvarlal:"why should I tell you...?"

Annika:"oh please...I never thought you were so foolish that you couldn't see that the odds in favor of you being alive is very negligible...a step out to the real world...they will hunt you down like a dog...and kill you..."

Natvarlal:"I'm not afraid of anything...or anybody..."

Annika:"you were in their radar since I escaped the orphanage right...nobody could trace my whereabouts...while you were supposed to keep track of me...and you failed big time...you were so scared that you had to flee...change your identity and settle down under a new identity...when you realized that they were still after you...you got yourself arrested...Stayed hidden..."

Natvarlal:"until YOU found me out...you filthy little sl..''

PUNCH...PUNCH...

Annika turned to see Shivaay punching the hell out of the man...

Shivaay:"Don't you dare say another word about my wife...you bast**d..."

Annika didn't bother stopping Shivaay from hitting the scoundrel...Shivaay's anger was in the zenith that the only thing Natvarlal could do was to keep waiting for him to stop...

A few minutes later Annika realized that nothing they did or said could even make the man blink...He was enjoying every moment of it...And she understood that the only thing Shivaay can achieve by hitting the guy was injure himself...

Annika:"Shivaay..."
She said softly touching his shoulder...
Annika:"he is not worth it Shivaay..."

Shivaay stepped back as Natvarlal stood up all bleeding...

Natvarlal:"oh...so he was the reason for your courage..."
He said looking at Shivaay mockingly...

Annika:"yes he is the reason..."

Natvarlal:"oh...princess...I thought you understood...that each time you pull yourself up they would find one way or the other to bring down your spirits...and this time..."

He sighed...while Annika shuddered at his implication...She stood there shocked...

Shivaay grabbed him by his throat...dragged him through the floor and slammed him to the wall...

Shivaay:"how dare you threaten her...how dare you...?you are nothing but a sorry excuse of a man...one who did all the dirty deed for money...you hurt a vulnerable 8 year old...for what...?Money...?"

Natvarlal:"if it wasn't me...then there would be somebody else...and he would only be more merciless than me...he would have torn her apart..."

And looking at Annika he said...

Natvarlal:"you wouldn't have got even a glimpse of this Annika...because she would be nothing but a shell...Hit me how much ever you want...but I did this for her..."

Shivaay pushed him down...

Shivaay:"You are sick...come on Annika...let's leave...this man is totally mad..."

Natvarlal:"just save her...She has suffered a lot in life...and past can only bring more misery to her...stop her from digging...at least she will be safe...only you can make her understand..."

He said removing a drop of blood that was oozing down his face...

Natvarlal:"because if "they" come to know that she is alive...then you won't like the consequences...they are  very bad...even more evil than me...they don't care who gets hurt...She has lost a lot...And another loss will kill her..."

He said stopping Shivaay...

Shivaay looked down at him...

Shivaay:"you don't know who or what I am...And do you really think a rascal like you can get away Scot free after hurting Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wife...when I'm done with you...you will beg for death Natvarlal..."

Natvarlal laughed like crazy...
Which made Shivaay angrier and he punched him some more...but the man still laughed...

Natvarlal:"you are an Oberoi...? 

Shivaay:"what's so funny about it...?"

Natvarlal:"Do you have any relation with Tej, Roop and Shakthi Singh Oberoi...?"

Shivaay:"I'm Shakthi Singh Oberoi's son..."
He said confused as to where it was heading...

Natvarlal:"Oh man...this is the best story I have ever heard in a while...A story worthy of daily soaps..."

Shivaay clenched his fists tightly...
Shivaay:"Speak clearly..."

Natvarlal looked straight at him and said with a sly smile...
Natvarlal:"How will you save your wife from your own family Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...?"

Shivaay gasped...and almost stumbled...

Annika ran to Shivaay...he just looked at her...

Annika:"Shivaay...Are you ok...what did he say to you...?don't take what he says to heart...He is plain evil and crazy...you were right...hume yahan ana chaiye he nahi tha..."

Shivaay:"come lets go...this man has gone mad..."
As Shivaay and Annika reached the exit Natvarlal shouted...

Natvarlal:"Good luck...Shivaay Singh OBEROI..."
He laughed like a mad man...

And Shivaay felt that the man had pronounced the word  "OBEROI"  as an ultimate insult...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previous Chapter: Part 3 || Next Chapter: Part 5
Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago