Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Amazing Update ❤️

Such an unexpected twist, So Senior Oberois are involved & Anika's father isn't guilty!
Loved the O-Bro & O-Bahu moments 😊
Shivika had a fight. Anika will be really upset when she comes to know that Shivaay knew about all this. Hopefully Shivika won't separate & Shivaay will handle the situation  😒
Waiting for the nxt. Thanks for the PM!

Hey Apu...😊
Thank you dear...
Yes...Everybody had framed the man...
Obro's and Obahu's rock...👍🏼
Annika will be really upset when she realizes the truth...
Shivika won't be separated for long...
They will handle the situation together...
Will update today itself...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aryaraju

Ubr an amazing writter . . . Awesome update . . Hope there won't be big misunderstanding between Shivika

Hi Arya...😊
Aww...Thank you so much dear...😳
No...there won't be an MU per say...it will be an itsy bitsy difference of opinion...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Extremely sorry for late review...
Love this update a lot!!Oh no Shivika misunderstanding!!Waiting for anika's reaction when she will come to know the truth...
Tnq so much for pm..

Hello Shaina...😊
Aww it's ok dear...
Thank you so much for your encouragement...😊
No there won't be a MU...but a few clashes between the two...
In a couple of updates it will be ok dear...
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Eleventh part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Will be completing the SS in a few updates...

I wouldn't have been able to reach till now without all your support...Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 11

"..It's the love that goes through the hardest trials and survives that's worth having..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tej:"one more down..."

Shakthi:"bhaisaab, until when will we keep doing it this...?today it's shukla...?who tomorrow...?she is breaking all our defenses..."

Tej:"I have under estimated her...should have known that it won't be easy breaking her...Never mind...Sultan will take care of her..."

Shakthi:"but bhaisaab..."

Tej:"don't worry Shakthi...this would just be a sample...we should give her a fair chance to redeem her ways...after all Ghar ki bahu jho hein..."

He said smirking...

Annika was still shaking with terror remembering what had happened...Her hands were still trembling with fear...The monsters of her past were awake from their slumber...

Another person just lost his life...until when will these people keep murdering people to keep their dirty secret...?they have no qualms whatsoever to kill people...

Bhavya:"they never do bhabhi...they just need reasons...that's it..."

Understanding what Annika was thinking...

Bhavya:"Every day I see a lot of people like that bhabhi...and if at all you end up catching them, a single call from the top authority and baam they are out of jail..."

Bhavya:"4 saal hogaye...since I became an IPS officer...still my parent's murderers are roaming around right in front of my eyes freely...everyday I wear this uniform...the only thing I can see is the big failure that I'm..."

Annika looked at Bhavya and kept her hands on her shoulder...

Bhavya:"bhabhi hold on tight...we need to lose these guys on our trail..."

She said gesturing towards the guys following them...

Annika nodded... she couldn't afford to get scared...not when she was so close to the truth...

After the mad dash for a few minutes they were able to kick them off their trail...

Annika:"Aisa driving kaha se sekha...video game se...?"

She asked Bhavya with a slight smile...the entire family knew this was Shivaay's favorite dialogue particularly since Annika had started driving cars...

Bhavya:"bhabhi...aap bhi na..."

BRAKES...

Bhavya applied sudden brakes as a vehicle stopped right across the road...

Annika:"aah...mera kamar..."

Annika:"National Highway kya iss bande ka family property hein jho aise ghadi park kiya hein...?"

Bhavya:"maybe it's those goons...?"

Annika:"arey nahi...that's Shivaay Singh Oberoi...I can feel the tadi emanating..."

She crossed her arms across her chest...

Bhavya watched as Shivaay got out of the car and walked towards them in style...

Reaching the car he tapped on the window of Annika's side...

Shivaay:"Hi Bhavya...I'm borrowing Annika for a few hours...hope you don't mind..."

Annika:"Borrowing...?mein koi pencil or scale nahi hein borrow karne ke liye...besides, she would mind...bolo Bhavya..."

Bhavya:"err...I..."

Shivaay:"well thank you..."

Shivaay picked Annika up and carried her to his car...

Annika:"I'm not rice sack that you can throw me around like that...Bhavya...arrest this guy...yeh zabardasthi ladki ko kidnap kar raha hein...IPC 430 ke muthabiq..."

Bhavya:"Bhabhi...kidnapping and its punishment tho IPC 360...363 mein atha hein...not 430...430 tho Mischief by injury to works of irrigation or by wrongfully diverting water hein..."

Annika:"seriously...?"

She rolled her eyes...

Bhavya:"Gotta go...bye..."

Shivaay:"Stay safe Bhavya..."

Bhavya nodded and left...

Annika:"kahan le ja rahe ho mujhe...?"

No reply...

Annika:"Hothe kaun ho aap...jho jab chahe mere zindagi mein guske raitha phailthe ho...bolo..."

No reply...

Shivaay gritted his teeth in anger...speeding up...

He stopped the car when they reached the place...

Annika looked around to see that it was...

Annika:"Shivaay yeh tho humara..."

Shivaay:"the house that we stayed on that trip to panvel..."

He took out the keys and opened the door...

Shivaay:"I bought it for you since you said that you wouldn't mind staying here for ever...but tum tho marne ke liye tayar hoke baitta heina..."

Annika:"no I'm not...behki behki bathem karna band karo Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"did you or did you not go to meet shukla today...?"

Annika:"yeah...I did...tho kya huva...you are the one who kept secrets from me..."

Shivaay:"so are we playing the who is keeping you bigger secret from the other game here...?"

Annika:"if you are playing ...then I'm going to play it too..."

Shivaay grabbed her by her arms...

Shivaay:"I'm so tired of you Annika...so bloody tired...you go around poking your nose into each and everything...like those nosey aunties...all day I have to keep wondering when everything will go wrong..."

Shivaay:"nothing good will come out of this Annika...there are many game variables that you don't know about...don't ruin your life for the sake of those who are dead..."

Annika:"Enough...Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...Enough...those dead you are talking about is my parents...don't pretend that you understand my pain...because you don't...you won't ever understand...everything...everything in my life changed because of it...and you want me to let it go...?you want me to pretend that everything is alright...?"

Shivaay:"yes...I want you to pretend that everything is alright...because that's the best way...you started this quest to find about your sister damn it...how did you end up here...?whem did it become all about avenging your parents...?"

Annika:"You really think I'll still find my sister Shivaay...?I spent last  6 months to find out about chutki...she is de...she is no more... Shivaay...there is no more news in it...Now only thing left for me to do is to bring the culprits out for justice...to expose the mask they are wearing...and that's what I'm doing..."

Annika:"I'll bring out the truth..."

Shivaay scoffed...

Shivaay:"really now...?"

He threw the files  into the bed...

Annika took and saw that it was the case files...

Shivaay:"go on look...find it out for yourself what I was hiding from you...All I wanted was to keep you safe and to prevent heart break...but you have left me no choice...so here's the truth...Your Father was a fraud...Your parents really committed suicide..."

Annika held Shivaay by his collar and screamed...

Annika:"how dare you...how dare you say that to me Mr.Oberoi..."

Annika:"why...kyu kah rahi ho aisa...bolo...why are you doing this...?what do you get out of this...?"

Shivaay held Annika tightly while she struggled to break free from his hold...

Annika:"who fed you this story...?tell me...?"

Shivaay:"That's the truth Annika...''

Annika:"You are lying Shivaay...I don't know why...but you are lying... you don't know my father...but I do...He would never do something like this..."

Annika:"just think about it Shivaay...all my life they have hunted me...They tortured me for years to find out how much I knew...and now when I try to find the truth...don't you see an ajeeb bechaini...? the murder of shukla that conveniently is kept out off the news...if my father is indeed the culprit then why this bechaini...why this restlessness...?"

Shivaay:"Annika...Why not dont you sit down...?"

He said softly...

Annika:"Don't patronize me Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"I'm not..."

He sat opposite her and took her both hands in his and squeezed it softly...

Shivaay:"I'm just trying to say...Annika, you were young...how much does an 8 year old know...?"

Annika stood up...

Annika:"8 year old tha...that doesn't mean I don't know my father...and I don't need your safai...and stop faking this humdardi...you wouldnt know how it is like to loose your family...you don't know how it feels like to be hunted..."

Annika:"you can't understand me ever Shivaay...so stop trying...telling you everything was the biggest mistake of my life...and you betrayed my trust by poking and prodding behind my back...you where lying to me all this while..."

Shivaay:"Fine...I don't know how it feels...but what I'm telling you is the truth...no matter what you do or what you say...the truth will not change...now stop doing this...stop digging out the past...because it will only end up hurting you..."

Annika:"As if you care Mr.Oberoi..."

Shivaay:"yes...I do care...and I don't want to see you hurt Annika..."

Annika:"I'm hurt Shivaay...I always was...the truth is the only way out...I have waited my whole life for this...if I go back now...I'll die..."

Shivaay cupped her face in his arms...

Shivaay:"we love each other...isn't that enough...?"

Annika:"No...not anymore..."

Shivaay:"you are behaving like a tantrum throwing kid right now Annika..."

Annika:"thanks to those people who killed my parents I lost everything Shivaay...and you want me to forgive and forget...never..."

Annika walked out of the room...she pulled the door...But it was locked...

She turned...

Annika:"Shivaay...open the door..."

Shivaay:"that day you said to me that you are ready to spend your entire life here with me Annika...I brought this house for you...for us...You want to leave me and go...?is your need to find the truth more important than me...?than our life together...?"

Annika blinked away her tears...

Annika:"N..."

she gulped...

Annika:"the keys Shivaay..."

Shivaay threw the keys to the ground angrily...and watched Annika open the room and walk away...

Shivaay:"Mujhe koi farak nahi padtha..."

He repeated to himself...

After a few rounds of futile effort Shivaay went and switched on the radio... 

Kise poochun, hai aisa kyun

Bezubaan sa, ye jahaan hai

Everything was failing...Annika was jumping head on into trouble...nothing he did was strong enough to keep her away from danger...

Khushi ke pal, kahan dhoondhoon

Benishan sa, waqt bhi yahan hai

He had died a thousand deaths when he heard that Annika and Bhavya was there at Shukla's residence at the time of his murder...Oh how he wanted to take her away to some far away place...away from all the dangers waiting here for her...

Jaane kitne labon pe gile hain

Zindagi se kayi faasle hain

Paseejte hain sapne kyun aankhon mein

Lakeer jab chhoote in haathon se yoon bewajah

He smiled remembering the last time they were here...they were intoxicated because of the berries they had eaten...

Jo bheji thi duaa, woh jaake aasmaan

se yoon takra gayi ke aa gayi

Hai laut ke sadaa

Well, last time too they had fought about him trying to dig up Annika's past...his need to know disease...

Saanson ne kahan rukh mod liya

Koi raah nazar mein na aaye

Dhadkan ne kahan dil chhod diya

Kahan chhode in jismoN ne saaye

Last time their point of conflict was his NKK obsession...and this time it's Annika's obsession with her past...

Well they always had something to fight with each other...

Yehi baar-baar sochta hoon tanha main yahan

Mere saath-saath chal raha hai yaadon ka dhuaan

Shivaay sighed...stupid songs...even they were angsty today...

He stood up and switched off the radio...

It was then that he saw a watch on the bed...He picked it up...

Shivaay:"I have seen it somewhere..."

Shivaay:"Shukla...yesterday..."

He said remembering...

Shivaay:"why would it be with Annika...?unless he had given it to her..."

After sometime he opened the watch to find an SD card...

He took out his phone and inserted it...

Checking through the folders Shivaay gasped...

He dialled Khanna's number...

Shivaay:"Khanna check on Natvarlal...immediately..."

Khanna:"but sir..."

Shivaay:"do as I say...and send a car to the cottage at panvel asap..."

A few minutes later he received the dreaded call from Khanna...

Khanna:"sir...nobody I responding...looks like they got to him finally...I'm leaving immediately..."

Shivaay:"take a group with you Khanna...make sure that you are armed..."

Khanna:"yes sir..."

Cutting the call Shivaay dialled Annika's number for the umpteenth time in the past 5 minutes...

Shivaay:"pick up the phone Damn it..."

He ran out of the house...

Shivaay:"Please be safe Annika..."

They had it all wrong...nobody was hunting Natvarlal down...he was the bait they had kept to lure Annika...And through him they reached Annika...

Annika was driving when her phone rang...

Annika:" Khanna ka call...?"

She said to herself...

Annika:"yes Khanna..."

"mam, it's not Khanna, it's Mahesh..."

She knew that He was one of the bodyguards protecting Natvarlal...The man's voice sounded as if he was hurt...

Annika:"Whats it Mahesh...?and where is Khanna...?"

Mahesh:"Mam, it's about that guy, kept in the warehouse...Natvarlal...a few goons came here beat us all up  and took that guy..."

Annika stopped the car abruptly...No...no...no...how did this happen...?how did they get the location...?

Mahesh:"we were no match against them...All are down...Khanna Sir also..."

Annika:"I'm so sorry Mahesh, sorry that I brought this on you...don't worry...I'm coming...I'll bring medical hep too..."

The cut the phone call.Annika drove fast towards the warehouse...She dialled Shivaay's number...

Annika:"Shivaay pick up the phone...please..."

On receiving no response she decided to go on with her plan...Parking her car outside she rushed inside...

Mahesh was waiting for her there...

Annika:"Don't worry Mahesh, the ambulance will be here soon...Where are the others..."

Mahesh:"they are inside mam..."

As soon as she stepped inside...all the lights went off...Doors closed...

She had walked into a trap...

Annika took out her phone and was about to switch on the torch when she received a phone call...

"Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi..we meet again...it's sad that no matter what I throw at you, you keep coming back...I like your feisty nature...just like your mom...so I'm giving you a chance...Now be a good girl, sweetheart...and stop poking around...there are things that kids like you can't comprehend...haven't your momma dearest taught you not to play with fire...?you get hurt darling..."

A chill ran through her spines...The voice rang in her brain..

"Apne emotions pe Kabu rakh...varna...you too will go the same way your good for nothing parents went..."

Annika:"Don't you dare say another word about my Parents...just wait and watch...I'll bring you down this time...you will pay for what you did to my parents..."

She shouted angrily...

He chuckled...

"using Natvarlal...?you can't possibly understand my power sweety...Natvarlal is my man...it was through him we found you...and did you think that I won't know about your visit to your home...?or your reopening the old case files...oh my girl...you are so naive...Don't forget if you are a tadibaaz then I'm double tadibaaz..."

Annika froze...how...did he know her words...?

"oh and By the way...my welcoming surprise will reach you soon...it'll wait for you in OM...hope you enjoy it..."

And then the door opened...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

Previous Chapter:Part 10|| Next Chapter:Part 12

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Just stumbled upon your story and found it absolutely Fantastic!

Aww...Thank you so much...
Are u a full time writer??
Nope...I'm not...I'm a PG student...😊
I really just loved the way how u wrote it.
Your story's suspense fully beautiful?
Aww...😊😳
Well, I had questions about:
are shivika still virgin?
Interesting question...I have placed these incidents about 2 years after Shivika marriage...so no...They are not virgins...😉
Are ruvya married?
Yes they are...
Is everything alright between annika and pinky?
Nope...Pinky is tolerating Annika...For the sake of the family...They are still in loggerheads...Pinky always keeps finding faults with everything Annika does...
Is gauri annika's chutki, or is chutki really dead?
Trade secrets...😃Will be out in a few updates..
P.S. could u please pm me the update and also list of your other works?
Have done it already...Hope you got it...
PPS. There is no link to part9 and part10 in the index.please add it because new ones like me would think it is just till part8.
Sorry for that...have corrected it...
P.P.P.S could annika meet up with an accident at the near end?? 'Coz people like me love it when the hero gets tense about his girl's protection. So please, can there be an accident where is gunshot or something like that???
Maybe by the last update...but in this Shivaay is forever tensed about Annika...she keeps jumping head first into danger...because she is very sensitive and vulnerable in this phase because of the past...
P.p.p.p.s. please add me to your buddy list

Have already done it...Thank you dear...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh nooo this is getting more and more dangerous but I am loving it 
I wonder what the surprise is, I hope they haven't done anything to shivaay 
How come he is just letting her go without a threat or anything 
Why I feel something horrible will happen, 

Tej is involved in this right 
I really feel horrible for shivaay he is the one suffering the most in every way, I I felt shafted when annika said that their love alone is not enough anymore, it really pained me, I now she is stressed

Shivikas convo at the beginning of the chapter was so funny, annikas is super cute 
Very eager for next chapter, hoping you will update soon 
Much love!

kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loving the way the story is unfolding. Keep up the good work dear 👏 👏
Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The plot you are weaving is a wow ... the angst of Shivay is so ... searching for the right word here . Keep it coming Kirthi may be this will inspire the real writer to come off ger high horse from writing mind numbing comedy n make her see how good it should have been 👍🏼