promo thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When you are going to update next??
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Lovely Update & beautifully written ❤️

It's sad that Shivaay is stuck between his family & Anika. Anika caught him, I hope she'll understand Shivaay's situation and there won't be any misunderstanding!
Waiting for the nxt!
Thanks for the PM :)

Thank you Apu...😊
Yes Annika will understand...but she will react head on first and phailo a lot of raitha...as she is the most affected...
Shivika will win ultimately...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dik..

Nice update...

I really hope shivaka ke bech misunderstanding Na create ho. !!

Thank you...😊
Nope dear...it will be alright soon...
They will understand each other...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aryaraju

It's really awesome . . Today i completed reading all the parts. .great work

Originally posted by: Aryaraju

Loved it . . Plz don't create big misunderstanding between them

Thank you dear...😊
Happy to know that you liked it...
It won't Be a MU...but there will be certain battles they face alone...

ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: promo

When you are going to update next??

Sorry dear for the delay...just got carried away by the raitha's and raaz floating around in the show...muddled my brain...😆

ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Eighth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Sorry for the late update...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 8

"... Secrets and lies kills relationship...no matter how careful you are, you will get caught..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika contemplated on what was making Shivaay act so weirdly...He was totally in the "Great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi" mode...and she hated it when he went on that mode with her...damn frustrating...

As soon as Shivaay and Annika came out of the house...Annika caught Shivaay's hand...

He turned back and looked at her confused...

Shivaay:"kya huva Annika...?"

Annika:"vho..Shivaay...I wanted to ask ki..."

TRING...TRING...

Annika's phone rang...

Shivaay:"Maybe you should attend the call...we can talk later..."

She nodded and attended the call...but still watching Shivaay...

Annika"No...no...not orchids...Not orchids...The bride is allergic to it..and remember to get the flower choice approved by the bride's mom...apparently the bride, Is allergic to a lot of things...and they may have forgotten to mention each one in the details they gave...and about the sangeet dress...gosh...for Pete's sake  tell the designer to keep her kalakari for some other event...not for a wedding...this is not a goth event...erghhh...I'm so gonna scream..."

She said holding  her head with her hand..

Annika:"And we have a dress rehearsal for the engagement, tomorrow at 10am...make sure that the entire team is present there on time...oh and Sujanya try to be on time at least this time...And mind you, I'll put you in charge of The bride if You get late tomorrow...and you would really  hate the bride's mom..."

she said to  her PA with a smile...

Shivaay smiled seeing Annika talk animatedly...it was so apparent that she enjoyed her work very much...

Annika spoke on and on..

Shivaay sighed with relief...

Shivaay was indeed a tough nut to crack...Annika thought annoyed...

She had tried asking him a few times on the way back...but he gave a random eyewash explanation and talked about random things on their way...Shivaay had dropped Annika off at the Oberoi industries 50th year celebration venue where she was to make a last minute inspection...While he went to the office...

Annika sighed...no use thinking about it now...She has to concentrate on her responsibility first...or else Tej uncle will have her head...the man was very touchy about this event...so much that even Shivaay had to bear the Brunt...the perfectionist SSO...

Annika:"Cross check with the schedule to make sure everything is perfect...I want no issue to arise...am I making myself clear...?"

She instructed her employees...convinced that everything was going on perfectly she sat down...

Annika tapped on her table...what could it be...She tried to figure out when he had started behaving weirdly...it was a few weeks ago...he was gloomy...always alone and brooding...and running away from her...

Suddenly it stuck her mind...the meeting with Natvarlal...yes...that was it...She knew that the damn man had said something to Shivaay to upset him...her gut instinct was right...She had asked him a lot of times but he hadn't revealed anything...

Fine...I'm going to give you one more chance Shivaay to spill the beans...She thought to herself...and I'm going to hammer it to your head that I'm not some Barbie doll that can't handle facts...

Annika walked out of the venue towards the parking lot...In her rush she collided with a lady...and accidentally droping the envelopes and files of both...

Annika:"Sorry...sorry...I didn't notice..."

She apologized...

"koi nahi puthar..."

She bend down to collect her envelope...

Annika:"I'll help you Aunty..."

"Nahi...betta...it's ok..."

Annika collected all the papers that had scattered down and handed it over to the lady...

"jeethi raho puther..."

She said giving Annika's envelopes and files back to her...

Annika smiled at the lady and walked towards her car...she was about to drive off when she noticed that the envelopes had exchanged...

She got out of the car and went after the lady...but she saw the lady get on an auto and go away...

Annika:"phail gaya raitha..."

Annika ran back to the car and followed the auto...

After a few chase games she saw the auto stop and the lady got out and walk away...

Annika ran after the lady...but it was like the woman disappeared right in front of her eyes... 

Annika:"kaamal hein...did she go into this building...?"

she read the board ''KALYANI MILLS...''

She looked at the charred building before her...there was something evil and sinister about the place...A shudder ran through her...

Annika stood at the threshold and shouted...

Annika:"Koi hein..."

"koi hein..."

"koi hein..."

"koi hein..."

It echoed back to her...followed by the fluttering of birds...which flew off abruptly...

Annika:"ok...That went good..."

It was then she heard the blood cuddling screams coming from inside the factory...

Annika:"looks like somebody is in danger..."

She switched on her phone light and stepped inside the building...if the outer appearance of the building was giving strange vibes...inside the sinister vibes were to the power of infinity...even in broad daylight the building was in pitch darkness...

Annika followed the sound...the place was filled with cobwebs...she coughed and cleared her path with her hands while walking...

The screaming kept on increasing...she walked urgently towards the direction...

Her heart beating faster with tension...

Then abruptly  the sound stopped...

Annika looked around confused...

Annika:"kaamal hein...kuch tho locha zaroor hein..."

She walked around trying to find th source of the scream...

Annika:"yeham tho koi nahi hein...and looks like nobody has been here Since long...maybe my mind is playing weird games today...yeh sab bhoot-vhoot ke movies dekhne ki nathija hein...Thu chal Annika..."

She told to herself...

Once she was outside she took a deep breath...and then turned back once again to look at the building...it felt like a furnace...and somehow she didn't think it was just the building got that burnt down when it happened...

As Annika drove away the lady moved out of the shadows and laughed...

''Abb hoke he rahega...Oberoi's ke barbadi..."

"Sulthan...this better be important..."

A man said authoritatively with a tinge of impatience...

"Sir, There is something that you should know..."

"ANNIKA..."

Annika jumped startled...

She was back at the venue now...and was thinking about what she had seen at the site...

Shivaay:"kahan khoya hoo... have been doing all the bak bak for the past half an hour...and you are not even listening..."

Annika:" Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"where did you disappear off to Annika...?you were out of reach  for almost 2 hours...phone bhi nahi utayi...and to top it off you took off without the bodyguards too...at least Khanna ko le jathe..."

Shivaay:"I was going mad worrying about you...do you know that you crazy  woman...?"

Annika:"it's just that...something strange happened today..."

Shivaay:"kya...?"

He asked suspiciously...

Annika explained the situation that happened...

Shivaay:"You followed a woman whom you didn't know...?"

He asked angrily...

Shivaay:"that too to some lonely place...dimag kharab ho gaya hein kya...?do you have any idea what all would have happened...?God I can't even think..."

Annika:"woah, relax...don't go ahead with your wild thoughts ok...its that she was kinda familiar...".

She said thinking deeply...

Shivaay:"who was she then...?"

Annika:"I didn't see her face...had her face hidden with the pallu of her saree..."

Shivaay:"wait a minute...you didn't see her face, then how did you know that the she looked familiar...?"

He asked sarcastically...

Annika  glared at him...

Annika:"let me speak  mister...aap bhi na...vho there was something familiar about her...something I noticed..."

Annika:"yeah, I get it now...she had a scar in her hand...yes...that's it..."

Shivaay:"Seriously...?"

Annika ignored him...

Annika:"I think I saw her here in OM earlier..."

Shivaay:"OM mein...?"

Shivaay:"you saw her inside the OM...?"

Annika:"that's what I said just now darling..."

Shivaay:"fine..."

That complicated the situation...a random woman with scar inside OM...?because as far as he knew nobody in OM had a striking burn mark in their hand...

As Annika went to get freshen up, Shivaay took out the envelope and took out its contents...that would help him find out who the woman was...

But what was inside surprised him...

there was a couple of photographs and paper clippings...

The photos where of Annika's family...behind one of the photos it was written in

"your mom used to be my best friend...this is my gift to my  bestie's kid... "

And its time you get justice for what happened to your parents...

Shivaay read the paper clippings...it was about the fire in kalyani mills that happened almost 20 years ago...he noticed that a few sentences were highlighted...

Annika's father was accused and jailed for this...while the senior Oberoi's came clean producing a false alibi by framing documents that proved that Dadi being hospitalized...

Another paper cutting stating that Harshvardhan Trivedi was granted bail and was out...

And the another one that said that the man and his wife had committed suicide...and Across it was written in bold in red "MURDER..."

He jumped as Annika's phone beeped...

it was a video message...clicking it he found that it was taken during fire at kalyani mills...showing an incriminating Senior Oberoi's...the screams coming from the people inside tore him apart...

Annika heard the scream...the same one she had heard in the factory...how...?

How was she hearing it here too...?

Annika:"Shivaay...what's that...?"

She called out...

Shivaay:"some crazy ghost videos in whatsapp..."he replied back...forwarding the video to his phone he immediately erased it from Annika's...and blocked the number...

He knew it wasn't going to stop things from happening but one should try atleast...

Putting Annika's phone down where she had placed it Shivaay only had one thought...somebody was playing a very intricate game making them the pawns...Annika's Random meeting with a scarred woman and stumbling upon Kalyani Mills and all can't be a coincidence...

Whatever it was he hoped they would come out of it unscathed after everything was done...

Annika walked out wiping her face with the towel...

Annika:"what is happening Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"nothing...gotta go...papa and bade papa were freaking out when I walked out of today's meeting...should get back to it...if you want I can drop this exchanged envelope back to the lady too..."

Annika:"but..."

Shivaay:"it's settled then..."

It was then his phone rang...

Shivaay:"yes Mishra...I'm coming...ask him to wait...Will reach there soon..."

It was time to hear things from another perspective...

Annika watched as Shivaay grabbed the envelope and almost run out with it...She watched with her eyes narrowed...

"Bhabhi..."

Annika turned to see the person she had been waiting for...She hugged the girl...

Annika:"I need your help Bhavya..."

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Previous Chapter: Part 7 || Next Chapter: Part 9

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well written. Enjoyed reading it 👏👏
Edited by kavya009 - 6 years ago
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
The plot is thickening ... And I am loving it... the way you have weaved the plot is really interesting...
This surely will cause an issue in Shivika equation... but how these two are going to deal with it.. this is what I am looking for...
Very well written...