Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Chapter 18- The kumbh-ke-mele-mein-bichdi-behenein story has been repeated again (if rudy had been here reading your story, no doubt he would've said the same ). 

Yes...He would have...I'm waiting for his reaction to AniRi being sisters in the show..that is if at all such a scene will be there...pakka yahi dialogue bolega vo...πŸ˜†

And yeah, my most favorite part of the story till now has finally come . Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah!!!!! Finally, Annika ne Tej ki band baja di! Yeah, yeah,yeah,yeah!! I feel like opening a champagne rightnow (Would u like to come over??)!!! And yeah I am desperately waiting for the step 2, so don't forget to add it in your next update . 

This is the Annika I want to see in the show...slightly teda...and having no qualms what-so-ever to call spade a spade...especially with the senior Oberoi's...Shivika are way too forgiving when it comes to Tejvi...😭

Of-course...mein ayi ayi ayi...😳
A part of the step 2 is in it...😊

And thank u so much for having a just-ShivIka' moment, I don't know whether they needed it or not, but we really needed it. And loved your effort of adding the song in the chat, it was beautifully done. 

Yeah...We sure did...And also Shivika needed some space after all that happened...to replenish their energies for the final phase of the battle...πŸ˜†

I have always wondered how they will convey the oye oye message when in dangerous company...it's not like they can start singing in the middle of some crisis...

So used it as an encoded message...πŸ˜†

But as always your devil mind could not resist from adding more spice to the story, kyun hai na??? I mean a bomb, seriously??? 

Hehe...πŸ˜†
Sorry couldn't resist...πŸ˜‰

And I have such great feeling that this is a just a joke, kyun hai na, b'coz if this is really something real, then I am going to come over through your screen and yeah, I definetly strangle u to death!!! And after that, I will capture your soul with the help of black magic and will make sure that you complete your story as to my accord, no matter you like it or not. So, it better be a joke or else u know what the consequences will be .. 

Well your threat worked...I'm going to make Shakthi deal with the bomb threat...πŸ˜‰

But the bomb threat is real...bomb was planted to make Shivaay get out of SM so that Tej can get hold of Annika...πŸ˜†

But now, I have somewhat cooled down as u have finally made Jhanvi realise her mistake.

Nope...it's a trap...Jhanvi has fallen for her husband's manipulation once again...thinking Tej will let go of Annika after getting her signatures on the Authorization letter...but everybody but her knows ki Tej will finish off Annika...

And as always, our always-ready-to-be-martyred Annika has stepped ut of the house despite our Shivaay's oath. No wonder Shivaay is usually angry at her..

That's her plan 2. She will do the palti soon...She will beat Tej at his own game this way...😳

So, that's enough of my time-wasting blabbering for the time untill u update again(and better u do it soon!!!). Thanks for the pm. Do keep rewarding us with more of your stories. 
Untill next time, 
Bye-bye,
Muah
Love u,
Abhi

Sorry...for the late update...😳
Of course...Will try to write more dear...😊
Ok...bye...
Love you too..
Kirthi.
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Intriguing Updates!

Loving the badass Anika. The way she's doing Tej's OMM, I'm absolutely loving it.

Thank you dear...
This is the Annika I had always pictured...slightly teda and badass...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I hope the sister track is this interesting in the show even.

me too yaar...really hope they handle it properly...if at all its there...and not end it abruptly with "Annika meet your chutki", "Gauri meet your didi.."...πŸ˜†

Tejlana are back & I don't know what to say about Jhanvi, she just can't see anything beyond her husband & now she has started behaving like Pinky πŸ€’

Yeah...Tejlana is back with a bang...In the show Jhanvi has done a lot in the name of love for her husband...and still is given a clean chit...

So thought of doing her OMM hhere...πŸ˜†

Seems like Jhanvi is trying to trap Anika but see herself is digging a pit for herself, when Tej betrays her I wish nobody should forgive her easily πŸ˜‘

Yes...it's a trap...and Jhanvi is leading Annika right into it...In her defense she doesn't know that Tej is planning to kill Annika...which will be her excuse here...πŸ˜†

Loved the Shivika moments, they're adorable. Anika is seriously poor in maths πŸ˜†

Some basic traits remain the same no matter what...πŸ˜†

I like the character of Bhavya here, it's beautifully sketched character unlike the one in the show πŸ˜Š

I like police officers...isiliye I tried to like Ranveer (Priyanka's husband...I hope I got the name right..) until he went bonkers with the whole pregnancy drama...

And similarly Bhavya...I like her as a character...maybe not as Rudra's pair now because of our adorable sumo...but She is a strong confident woman...

ShivOm came to know that AniRi are sisters but want to confirm it, things are getting even more interesting!

Yes they are...😳

Waiting for the nxt!

Thanks for the PM :)

Apu πŸ˜³
Thank you so much dear... 
Happy to know that the updates were intriguing...😳
Replies in red...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aryaraju

Amazing yaar . . . U r a brilliant writter . . . I really liked this Shivay Anika Om Gouri Rudy Bhavya . . . I really wish to see this Anika in IB. . . Cash If Ishqbaaz makers give  something like this to us. . . Please PM me for the next update

Aww...Thank you dear.. πŸ˜³
This is the Shivaay, Annika, Om, Gauri, Bhavya, Rudra that I love to see too...😳
Especially Annika...slightly teda and badass...don't like how Shivika always give clean chit to TejVi for all their kands...πŸ˜•
Yeah...hope we get something like this...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniru

Amazing update. Better than current track in TV.
So much intriguing. Keep it up...

Thank you dear...😳
Happy to know that was intriguing...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

Hello KirthiπŸ€—

Hope you are doing well.

I will read this story as soon as I get some free time to read. Thanks a lot for PM'sπŸ€—
Looking forward for an amazing read!!

Regards

Hello dear...😳
I'm very well, thank you...
Hope you are doing well too...😳

Of course dear...take your own time...
Do tell me how you felt about it ,  once you complete reading...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Stalking!! I'm waiting for the update!!!

Updated...😳
Sorry for keeping you waiting...😭
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mummy kasham update kab milega 
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi friends,

A big apology to all my dear friends who read this SS...Kaan pakdke sorry for the late update...😳
Especially to Abhi( @jaansahiba)Sorry dear.,  that I kept you waiting for so long...😳

Got serious writer's block after the current track...And got stuck with the SS...was coming blank every time I tried to write something...

Had the entire plot in my mind when I started writing...And still was unable to write...😭

Have managed to write down this chapter, I'm not sure if I have done justice to this update....😳

PS: This SS will be over with the next three updates...It feels like a really long journey...(I personally think the updates were crammed with so many scenes and it went on and on...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³)

I would like to thank all my friends who encouraged me to write this...through your comments and likes...and I'm so happy that I have made a lot of friends through this SS...

Loved reading your comments and opinions very much...😳

~
Kirthi
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Updating the Nineteenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Thanks to all those who read and encourage me...😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 19-A

Oberoi Steels...

Shakthi had never been the expressive one in his family...And to an extent neither was his son...they were like silent ocean...like the tip of the volcano...

nobody ever knew what really was going on inside them...until the moment it exploded...

But shakthi had seen the change in Shivaay ever since Annika came into his life...

Shakthi was perceptive enough to understand the under-currents happening between Shivaay and Annika the moment Annika stepped inside OM...

Somewhere down in his heart he had hoped for Shivaay-Annika marriage...And then their marriage happened under circumstances that he wasn't happy about...yet Shivaay-Annika worked out their issues and stood by together...

And slowly Shivaay started to smile more...He became more expressive...He started to enjoy life more...He became more Shivaay than Shivaay Singh Oberoi for his Annika...Even through the pain pinky caused them...their love survived...

When Shivaay took his first step when he was a baby...Pinky had almost put the house upside down in her excitement...but he had stood by watching his son walking, stepping in only to take away anything that would hurt him in his path...

He let his son walk on his own...but he stood on the other end watching...ready to step in when he was in trouble...And that continued even when Annika walked into Shivaay's life...and he started watching over his two kids...

Shakthi had stepped back for Annika to step into his son's life...Knowing he was in good hands...

But Now it was time to save his son and daughter from the biggest hurdle of their life...And only he can do it right now...Shakthi thought as he walked towards Shivaay...

Shivaay was busy instructing the rescue workers when he saw his father walking towards him...

Shivaay:"Papa..."

He stood up confused as to what brought his father here...

Shivaay:"Papa...Please leave...you will get hurt...I have got this under control...bomb squad are..."

Shakthi:"Shivaay...I'm here...you can leave now...".

He said urgently...

Shivaay:"I have got this under control Dad..."

Shakthi:"Shivaay, listen to what I'm saying..."

Shivaay:"I'm not leaving this midway ok...I don't want another tragedy like the KM Fire accident to happen on my watch the Dad...I don't want that blood too in my hands..."

Shivaay:"I'll leave only after the very last employee gets out off this building..."

He said adamantly...

Shakthi shook Shivaay hard...

Shakthi:"Shivaay...Shivaay...try to understand...this is just a distraction...do you get that...this is a distraction to get you away from Annika...She is the one in danger now..."

Shivaay:"She is safe...she is..."

Shivaay took out his phone to call Annika and saw her missed calls...

Shakthi:"This is all a plan...Tej bhaisaab's...He has completely lost his mind after that Annika stopped his Serene Skies launch...And nobody knows it better than me about what happens when somebody blocks his path..."

Shakthi:"Shivaay...Son..."

Shivaay:"Is everything alright papa...?"

He asked trying to understand what his father was planning to do...

Shakthi:"yes...everything's fine...everything will be fine..."

Shakthi cleared his throat...

Shakthi:"You are always my Guroor Shivaay...Aur mera takath...You are the best son a father can ever have..."

Shivaay held his father by his hand...

Shivaay:"Dad...what's bothering you...tell me..."

Shakthi:"All these years I was burying something deep in my heart Son...I was a silent spectator to the crimes committed in the name of business and success..."

Shakthi:" I never spoke a word against it...I tried to forget everything that happened and delved deep into pooja's and prayers...but I could never wipe out the red in my ledger..."

Shivaay:"Dad...?"

Shakthi hugged his son with tears in his eyes...

Shakthi:"I love you my son...And I am proud of the man you have become..."

After Convincing his son to leave he thought to himself...

Shakthi:"it's time to change the course of the game...it's time for me to protect my children..."

~~~~~~

Swastika villa

Mumbai...

"Sir...We couldn't get hold of Annika...She was nowhere to be seen in the hospital..."

Tej:"What the hell...?Abhi me abhi mujhe Jhanvi ne message kiya ki they reached the hospital...aur tum bol rahe ho ki she is not there...?"

Tej:"Look around...I want her here right now...do you get that...?"

Goon:"Sir...but..."

Tej:"DO IT..."

He roared...

Goon:"Ok sir..."

As soon as he cut the call...Tej sat down on the couch...Annika had to die...She had to be finished...once and for all...She has done enough damage...Not anymore...He can't afford to lose this game...one that he had played so intricately from so long...

No Annika had to die...But before that he will make her sign over the patent...

Tej laughed evily...

And he wouldn't let the chit of woman to thwart him in his plan...

Annika is an insignificant bug in his path to success and he would crush her like he crushed her father...

Tej Singh Oberoi would squash her under his boot...

He would once again emerge as the top business man...Even bigger than the top five richest businessmen...

He could taste his victory...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Shivaay was getting into the car when he received the phone call of Dr.Rajveer...

Shivaay nodded hearing whatever the Doctor said...

Annika and Gauri were sisters...Gauri was Annika's Chutki...the one person Annika had searched for the whole life was in fact her own SIL now...

He couldn't wait to tell Annika about it...He had finally found out Annika's sister...He was going to give her the bes. gift he had ever give. her...but instead of feeling happy...

A feeling of foreboding filled his mind...like Annika is in some kind of danger...Upar we she is not picking the phone...

Shivaay:"I need to reach Shivika mansion asap...I need to reach Annika soon..."

He thought to himself...

On not seeing Annika's car in the porch Shivaay walked towards the security...

Shivaay:"Where is Annika...?"

Security:"Sir...vo Jhanvi mam ayi thi injured...aur Annika mam usse hospital le gayi..."

Shivaay:"Badi Ma was shot...?"

Security:"Ha sir...she was shot..."

Shivaay:"why didnt you go with them...?"

He asked angrily...

Security:"vo Annika mam ne kaha tha ki...I have to wait here to inform you about it...

Shivaay kicked the wall angrily...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayur Rekha Hospital...

Annika ran like hell...She was being followed...she knew she was trapped...

Aashiyana was their safe haven...it was supposed to be off radar...still Tej Oberoi found about it...

Of course he would find it...Tej Singh Oberoi had the best of Oberoi resources at his disposal...

And the instant Jhanvi Oberoi turned up at her doorstep Annika knew that this game was going to be painful...Because one way or the other Tej Singh Oberoi would reach her...

She tried calling Shivaay umpteen no. of times as she was running...

Annika:"pick up the phone Shivaay..."

She let out a sigh of relief when Shivaay picked up her phone...

Shivaay:"Annika...Where are you...?"

Annika:"Shivaay...I'm in danger...Some people are trying to kidnap me...Ayur rekha hospital ke Emergency building ke bahar chuppa hoon mein..."

Shivaay:"Annika...you don't worry...Mein aa rahi hoon...ok..."

He said getting into the car and driving towards the Ayur rekha Hospital...

Annika:"Shivaay...I have a feeling ki it's Tej Oberoi's plan to get the authorization letter from me...And I'll have to..."

The Line went dead suddenly...

Shivaay:"Annika...Annika..."

He shouted out tensed as the call was cut...

Shivaay suddenly felt scared...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tej was broken out of trance by his phone ringing again...

"Sir...We got her..."

Tej laughed like a maniac...

Tej:"Bring her here..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swastika villa

Mumbai...

Sir...We brought her ...

The goons pushed Annika towards Tej and said...

Tej:"Sambalke...Akhir Annika,  Oberoi ghar ki bahu hein..."

Tej said catching her before she fell...

Annika:"What do you want...?kyu laye ho mujhe yaha...?"

She shouted...

Tej:"Baito...aram se bathem karthe hein..."

He sat opposite her and poured champagne into two champagne flutes... Took one and handed another over to Annika...

Annika looked at suspiciously...

Tej laughed...

Tej:"don't worry...I haven't poisoned it..."

Annika took it and sipped it...

Tej:"Hmm...interesting...You believe me..."

Annika:"You won't dare kill me until you get my signature over the patent of  serene heights Mr.Oberoi...and this is not daily soap world where you can freeze people's brain for 10 seconds and enslave them..."

She said with a smile...

Tej:"I must say I'm impressed...You are one formidable opponent..."

Annika:"Thanks for the compliment..."

Tej:"but you have a weakness...just like Shivaay...tum dono ke weakness hein family...And Weaknesses makes man vulnerable..."

Annika:"I can't believe we are talking philosophy here...it sounds funny when coming from you..."

She said chuckling...

Tej:"It's easy to manipulate weak people...You hated Jhanvi almost as much as you hated me...but still when you saw her wounded you neglected everything and rushed off to save her...when in fact she was..."

Annika:"faking it to help you to get hold of me...I know..."

Tej looked at her surprised...

Annika:"kya socha Mr.Oberoi...that you would make me ullu using the same trick twice...we fell for your heart attack drama once remember...all of a sudden Jhanvi Oberoi stopping by at my house which you shouldn't have known about, that too  shot confessing about how she was wrong about you...?

Annika:"Once bitten twice shy...remember...And I don't repeat my mistakes twice...ever..."

She said with a confidence that She didn't feel herself...

~~~~~~~~~

Ayur Rekha Hospital..

Jhanvi closed her eyes tightly listening to the door of her room open...

She was supposed to remain in the ICU. for sometime until Tej could get Annika's NOC for the project...As the only living descendent of Harshvarshan the patent of the design will go to Annika...

And only Annika has the authorization to give the patent to them...Tej had told her that everything will be alright with Annika's signature...

She really hoped that her sons would remain unaware of it...because no matter what they did for them, they would always misunderstand Tej n her...So she wanted them completely away from the game...

Jhanvi:"Abb kaun aa raha hein yaha..."

She wondered hearing footsteps...

She peeked and saw a masked nurse entering the room...

She watched the woman came closer to her with an injection...

Jhanvi froze as the nurse almost plunged the syringe with some weird medicine into her carotid artery...but stopped midway...

Jhanvi looked up alarmed forgetting all about her drama to see the nurse unmask herself revealing herself to be Svetlana...

Jhanvi:"Tum...?tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...nikalo yaham se..."

Svetlana held her roughly by her shoulders and pulled her close...

Svetlana:" I just gave your life as udhar to you foolish woman..."

She screeched angrily...wanting to slam something on Jhanvi's head...so that she would come out of her delusions...

Jhanvi:"Why should I believe you...?you have always wanted me dead so that you can marry Tej and become His wife..."

She said angrily...

Svetlana laughed mockingly...

Svetlana:"really now...?"

She picked up her phone and dialed a number...

"Svetlana...?"

Jhanvi froze...Tej's voice...?

Tej:"Yes darling...is it done...?"

Svetlana:"Is what  done...?"

She asked seductively...

Tej:"are you playing games with me now...I'm asking about Jhanvi...is she dead...?"

He said chuckling...

Tej:"you are the only person I can trust with Jhanvi's life...which is why I have send you to finish her off yourself..."

Svetlana:"I know that Tej...you can indeed trust me with her life...yes...She is dead...we are going to be together now..."

Tej:"I love you sweetheart...after I handle this mess...I'll come over to your house...wait for me..."

Svetlana:"always..."

Cutting the call she twirled her phone...

Svetlana:"How does it feel Jhanvi Singh Oberoi...?To know that the husband you so blindly believed is betraying you behind your back..."

Jhanvi:"I...I don't believe this...Tej can't do this to me...yeh zaroor tumhara saazish hein..."

Svetlana laughed...

Svetlana:"Saazish...?if it really my sazish you would have been dead by now Jhanvi..."

She bend down and picked the syringe that she had dropped on the floor...

Svetlana:"Instant poison...contact with this you would be dead within a microsecond..."

She threw the phone to Jhanvi's lap...with a video playing...

Jhanvi closed her eyes disgusted to see her husband with Svetlana...

Svetlana:"you are missing out on your husband's performance "Mrs Tej Singh Oberoi..."..

Jhanvi looked up to see no reaction what so ever on Svetlana's face...

Jhanvi:"I get it...you are trying to rub this in my face right...?After all the efforts you have really tightened your clutches on my husband na...you have successfully stolen Tej away from me...that's all you wanted right...?"

Svetlana:"You really don't know what I.want  Jhanvi..."

She said with a smile...

Jhanvi:"you don't love him...?"

She asked surprised...

Svetlana:"Love...?"

She said scornfully...

Svetlana:"your husband is just a means to what I want...a tool to be used and thrown away..."

Jhanvi:"What do you want...?"

Svetlana:"and here I thought you would know what I wanted...first episode se yahi bolke ayi hoon...and still asking what I want...?you are really stupid woman..."

Svetlana:"Oberoi's ki barbaadi...Har haal mein...Har keemath par..."

Jhanvi:"Why...?Kyu kar rahi ho aisa...?Kyu humare jaan ke peeche pade ho...?"

Svetlana:"Mr.Kapoor ko yad hein...jo Apke chemical factory mein  manager tha...Jiske kande pe apne embezzlement ka blame dalke company se nikala so as to save yourselves...?Jho suicide kiya humiliation ke vajah se...Mein uski betti hoon...Svetlana Kapoor..."

Jhanvi started...

Jhanvi:"Tho...why...?why  are you saving me...?"

Svetlana:"Where is Annika...?"

Svetlana fell down with a thud before she could even complete the sentence...

And before Jhanvi could understand anything darkness filled her eyes too...

Roop walked out of the room with a smile...

Roop:"I'll take it from here girls..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commissioner's Office

Mumbai

Commissioner Qhureshi was assigning duties to the police officers for the maintaining law and order during the Holi celebrations that was to happen the next day and the day after...he was instructing the officers who had night duty...

After going through the security detail once again ,He dispersed the meeting and was about to walk out...that  suddenly he went silent looking at the entrance of the hall...

All the officers turned back to see what had indeed stopped their fearsome commissioner into silence...

It was then that they saw ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathode in full glory standing at the entrance...

She walked towards the commissioner and saluted him...

Bhavya:"ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathode reporting for duty..."

Qhureshi opened his mouth n then closed it again unable to find words...Bhavya was alive...?

Bhavya:"Sir...aren't you happy to see me...?"

Qhureshi:"Bhavya...?ACP Bhavya is that you...?Of course it's you...what am I even saying ..."

Bhavya laughed in her mind...This is what's called Zhor ka jatka hein zorron se laga...

Qhureshi:"you finally did it ACP Bhavya...Notorious Criminal Sultan ko capture kiya tumne ...You have made the Mumbai police proud...you have made us all proud by your heroics..."

Bhavya:"sir...there's something I have to tell you...it's confidential..."

She said seriously...

Qhureshi:"Of course Bhavya..."

He turned to the officers and said...

Qhureshi:"Meeting is dispersed...You may leave now..."

Everybody saluted him and walked out of the conference hall...

Qhureshi:"Bhavya take your seat..."

As Bhavya Sat down he said...

Qhureshi:"You have no idea how happy I'm right now to see you alive...you know i Was dying these days..."

Bhavya:"Sir...actually that's what I'm trying to ttell you...sir...there's a mole in the force who was tipping Sultan about our investigation...that was how he escaped each of our plans until now..."

Bhavya leaned forward and crossed her fingers on the table as she watched the bomb she dropped take an effect on Qhureshi...

Qhureshi blinked...He opened his mouth, tried to find words...but failed...then cleared his throat...And suddenly the mask was back...

Bhavya smiled...She had seen everything she wanted to see in that moment Qhureshi's guard had slipped...

Qhureshi:"What do you mean...?"

Bhavya:"I meant what I said sir...He knew everything about our every move...He was prepared for this attack too...He knew about our man who infiltrated their ranks...He was aware of everything...and that could happen only if there was somebody in the force trying to help him..."

Bhavya:"And it was because of this traitor that 15 of our colleagues were dead..."

Qhureshi:"A traitor in my group...?"

He screeched...

Qhureshi:"I will unplug this mole...nobody messes with my men and walks away Scot free...He will pay for this..."

Bhavya:"Thank you sir...I came to you because you are the one I can trust with my life...After what I learned during the mission I'm confused as to whom to trust..."

Qhureshi:"Dont worry Bhavya...we will work it out..."

Bhavya stood up and saluted commissioner Qhureshi...

After a few steps she turned and said...

Bhavya:"Congrats sir...on winning the Police medal...Nobody deserves it more than you..."

Qhureshi smiled...

Bhavya walked out of the hall smirking...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

PS: Sorry For The Late Update...

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago