Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Extremely sorry for the late update...
Shivay is avoiding Anika... He is trying his best to hide the truth... But here Anika is determined...
Shivay is trying to save both of his family and his Anika...don't know what's waiting for Shivika...
Tnq so much for pm...

Thank you dear...😊
Yes Shivaay is avoiding Annika...and the interesting part is till when...?Annika will get to know the truth some day...
Shivika will be alright...😳
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

The mystery deepens. What fun.

You called out the designer on her kalakari..🀣
Loved the update. Smart girl Anika.

Thanks for the pm

Thank you dear...😊
Aww...you noticed it...πŸ˜†
Annika is kidkithod as usual...She turns every disadvantage she encounters to her advantage...
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Ninth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Sorry for the late update...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 9

"..The heart is a rare, unique treasure because it is strong and vulnerable at the same time. It is strong in its persistence to sustain life, yet it is vulnerable to both emotional and physical wounds...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oberoi Industries Navi Mumbai Branch

Venue of the Oberoi Industries 50th anniversary celebrations

4:00 pm

Bhavya:"Bhabhi...Are you ok...?"

She asked concerned...

Bhavya had dropped in to check on her bhabhi, to see if she was alright...as she had sounded shaken earlier on phone...

Annika:"ya I'm fine Bhavya..."

She said, not taking her eyes off of the way Shivaay went...

Bhavya turned and checked what Annika was looking at...why was bhabhi watching Shivaay bhaiyya walk away, with a sad look...She made Annika sit down and held her hand...

Bhavya:"bhabhi...what is it...?"

Annika:"I need your help...professional help..."

Bhavya:"of course bhabhi..."

Annika spoke of  how she was taken to the burnt building...the kalyani mills...

.And Bhavya listened to her assimilating important points...interrupting her only when it was absolutely necessary...

Bhavya:"it looks like that woman really wanted you to be there bhabhi..."

Annika:''yeah,that's what it looks like...this can't be a coincidence...and that screams...I swear I heard it again a few minutes ago too..."

She said twirling her mangalsutra...there was something that she wasn't noticing...something that was really important...but it went out of her grasp...

Bhavya watched her sister-in-law in deep thought...

Bhavya:''Will try to find the details of this case bhabhi...but since it's been a cold case for so long...I can't assure you of positive results..."

She said in a no nonsense tone...

Annika:"it's ok...atleast we can be sure that we looked into it na..."

As Bhavya was leaving she turned abruptly...

Bhavya:"Bhabhi...there is something else I should warn you about...looking into the case would also mean we will be waking up the sleeping dogs...And they may bark and bite..."

Annika:"that's a risk I'm willing to take Bhavya..."

Bhavya nodded...

Meanwhile somewhere else...

4:00 pm

sultan:"He didn't see the face of the girl properly..."

Sultan winced as his boss broke something violently at the other end swearing...

Tej:"Do I have to tell you everything sultan...?do your job...find the girl...trace the car...nobody wanders into the the Kalyani mills without any reason..."

Sultan:"sir...I have already traced the vehicle details and found out that the car was one of Oberoi industries..."

Tej:"Oberoi industries ka car...?"

Sultan:"yes sir...it could be anybody...it's a dead end..."

Tej:"you have just one day to find out who she is, sultan...just one bloody day...do you get me...?"

Oberoi Industries

4:15 pm

The details Shivaay had found about Harshvardhan Trivedi and his firm's deal with Oberoi Industries had only worsened the situation for Shivaay...

Shivaay:"How is this even possible...?"

PI Mr.Ghoswal:"sir, i'm not sure of that either...the only thing I could find out is that he was accused of embezzling money from the company and used low quality products for the factory he was supposed to build...and as the result of use of low quality of construction materials, fire spread tremendously...And the rescue operations also failed during the fire...resulting in serious injury of a few labourers, even a few fire fighters were injured in addition to the ones who died...

PI:"He was arrested shortly afterwards...and once he was out on bail...he and his wife commited suicide..."

Shivaay listened...But he couldn't shake off the feeling that .something was really off...

The video that was send to Annika today said a different story...and as he had expected Harshvardhan Trivedi's past had got tangled in Kalyani mills fire incident...And also his suspicions that somebody was really manipulating them strengthened...Leading Annika on a false trail to Kalyani mills was not a coincidence...

PI:"he was survived by 2 daughters...they were put in the orphanage...younger one of them died shortly after...her name was Reena or something...drowned in a river near the orphanage...they couldn't retrieve the body though...And other went by the name Anushka or something...she went missing a few years later...looks like the girl ran away..."

Shivaay nodded...he had made a few tweaks in the official records of the orphanage to change the names of the two girls a few weeks back...And had made every arrangements possible to make sure that whoever it is wouldn't trace it back to Annika...

Shivaay:"thank you Mr.Ghoshal...you may leave now...keep me updated if you find anything else..."

Shivaay went through the list of employees who lost their lives in the accident...there were 12 of them including women...Shivaay sighed thinking of all the families that lost their lloved ones...

Mishra:" sir...here are the details and addresses of  the employees who died in the kalyani Mill accident..."

Shivaay nodded...He wanted to do something for these people...

And as per the records the compensation amount was very less...And most of them were daily wage workers...

He was aware that Oberoi industries flourished with the insurance money that came in...

Shivaay went through the report the PI had submitted when something caught his attention...

Shivaay:"Investigation Officer was Commissioner Qhureshi...?who was an SP back then...?"

Which would mean the investigation was not an eye wash...because  Commissioner Qhureshi was an honest and responsible police officer without any fear or favour...

A part of his brain also shouted out its implication...this would mean Annika's father was really the culprit...And she would be heart broken when she comes to know...

Only way to know the truth was to get it from Commissioner Qhureshi...And get the reports of the case...

Oberoi Industries

4:15 pm

Tej Singh Oberoi sat on his high-chair swearing...

Shakthi:"what's it bhai saab...?"

Tej:"useless dumb bambling baboons...the lot of them...ek bhi cheez dang se nahi ho pathe...idiots..."

Shakthi:"whose call was it...?

Tej:"Sultan..."

Shakthi:"didn't we tell him not to contact us under any circumstance..."

Tej:"oh yes we did...but his men found a girl in kalyani mills...following a woman..."

Shakthi:"who...?"

Tej:"lo...another one...if I had known Shakthi...would you see me panicking like this...?"

Tej:"Nobody knows Shakthi...nobody knows..."

Shakthi:"Bhaisaab, I think we have to keep an eye on Roop...I'm sure she is upto these shenanigans...nobody else is capable of  doing this right now..."

Tej:"yes...then there is Svetlana...these two are the potential threats...And we have to keep them closer..."

Tej:"but I don't have a good feeling about this...And we can't afford to have it dug out...not at this point...or else all we have built up will crumble the like a house of cards..."

4:20 pm

Bhavya was driving back to her office when she received a call from the commissioner...

Qhureshi:" where the hell are you...?"

Even before she could say anything he shouted...

Bhavya:"sir...I was out at the police club...with the VIP case...Was questioning the guy..."

She said surprised by this version of her mentor...

Qhureshi:"I know...I'm asking where you were after that Bhavya..."

Bhavya:"excuse me sir...but I don't see that of any importance to the current case...It was a personal issue I had to take care of..."

Qhureshi:"you know Bhavya...I'm just worried because of threat you have from sultan...you are not safe...And you went off the radar..."

Bhavya:"yes sir I understand...but you don't have to be worried...I can take care..."

Bhavya heard some noises in the background...and The commissioner cut the call immediately...

After the commissioner hang up abruptly she thought about the sudden change in character of the commissioner...

Office of the commissioner of Police

4:30 pm

Qureshi:"Mr.Oberoi aap...?What brings you here...?"

Shivaay:"I need information about the kalyani Mill accident...since you were the investigating officer there is no other person who can give me the right information than you..."

When Qhureshi spoke, Many of the details were what Shivaay already knew...but some of the facts were totally new to him...Shivaay quickly read the report of the case...

Qhureshi:"To be frank my first suspicion was towards your family...Because you had a lot to gain from it ...the insurance money etc...but the alibi provided by your family was air tight...Your family was out of state for the sake of your grandmother's treatment...I think she had jaundice...".

The alibi of the doctor of the hospital Dadi was admitted in...then there was a manager Mr.Shukla who had the video proof which proved  the sr.Oberoi's innocence...

Qhureshi:."That man, what was his name...yeah Harshvardhan Trivedi was bad news...he was thrown out of his previous firm because of his suspicious character...The man was top notch...he was a genius...a prodigy...so the Oberoi's neglected this black mark mad appointed him...we found that he had some shady deals going on with the contractor of the building...as a result the quality of the building materials were weak...so when the fire broke out it was unable to do rescue operations properly...anyways .we charged him with manslaughter..."

Qhureshi:"once he recognized that he had been caught...he went and killed himself...coward...and his wife commited suicide...left behind two kids though...the youngest one was so small that she was playing house besides the pyre of their parents happily...and the eldest who was an eight year old kept saying there was some mistake...but as a police officer I look for proofs and facts not beliefs or whatever..."

Qhureshi:"God knows where they ended up...or if they are alive or not...these kind of things you see in your career really mess up your heart...I really hate it when kids are being punished  indirectly for the crime their parents commits...the man saved himself from the punishment by commiting suicide...but the kids...?why should they suffer...?"

As Shivaay walked out of the office he felt like his heart had been ripped out...the pain was excruciating...

Oberoi Mansion

Poolside

10:00pm

Annika found Shivaay standing by the poolside with a glass of Vodka...

She placed her hand on his shoulder...

Shivaay started...

Annika:"Are you ok Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"yes...I'm fine...why wouldn't I be...?"

Annika:''no it's that you look like you are gonna be sick..."

Shivaay:"I'm not..."

Annika watched Shivaay gulp down the liquor and pour another shot...

Annika:"tell me Shivaay...please..."

Shivaay:"can you please stop Annika...I have told you over and over that there's nothing worth telling...so please stop nagging me and leave me alone..."

Annika:"Fine...you do whatever you want to do...I'm going to sleep...kadoos kahike..."

As Annika turned to leave Shivaay caught hold of her hand...She turned...

Shivaay:"vho...I wanted to tell that..."

He sighed...how can he hurt the woman he had swore to protect with his life...?how can he tell her the truth and douse the simmering light if hope in her eyes...?How can he tell her that the man she worshipped was a fraud...how can he break her heart...

Shivaay left her hand immediately...

Shivaay:"Good Night Annika..."

He turned away...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Previous Chapter: Part 8 || Next Chapter: Part 10

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it ... oh god it could have been this intriguing n gut wrenching ... keep them coming kirthi .
SMRUTIP thumbnail
oh my god thats so good .update new one soon pl.
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kirthi...
amazing update.
sultan is tej employee...
what a perfect dot connection u made, amazing...
dnt know how much correct info shiv get.
wating 4 nxt, n plz updates soon...
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter Kirthi. πŸ€— for this amazing update. Keep surprising us. Waiting for the next πŸ˜ƒ
MITHMA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update😊
Continue soon...