Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Amazing Update!

Totally loved the bold Anika, she's khidkitod and it seems she would surely take her revenge. Loved the way Shivaay supported Anika. That's what she need right now  β€οΈ
Now Anika wouldn't misunderstand Shivaay πŸ˜Š
Waiting for the nxt!
Thanks for the PM :)

Thank you dear...😳
Yes Annika jab apne pe ayegi na tho sabki band baja degi...
Shivaay's support has always been rock solid in Annika's life...let's see what happens in the future...πŸ˜‰

Yeah...more or less...It's hard for a third party to cause misunderstanding between these two...only they themselves can rock their boat...😳
Will update by tomorrow or day after...
~
Kirthi
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennie.

Hey Kirthi!

How are you?
Hi Jen...😊
I'm good dear...how about you...?😊

I like that gesture of Shivay giving her sun.
It was more like a promise.
Sweet:)

Yes it is...that he would always be there for her chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye...it's his talisman to Annika...the representation of his support and strength to Annika in case he is unable to be with her.. 

And our khidkitod Annika is back.
Man...I loved her dialogues.
Kya dialogue delivery tha yaar! SuperbπŸ‘...
Countdown begins now.
Can't wait to read how she is gonna turn the tables...

This time around Annika has got everything under control and she will rock the foundations of the people who wronged her family...

I skipped Bhavya's part, sorry:(
 Actually I cannot really connect with her. 
Maybe I was way too much connected with Saumya.
So Im not able to imagine Rudra with other girl.
Honestly, I loved Rumya.
My favorite ones❀️

Sorry about the Bhavya part...I guess she has grown on me as a character...😳

I had the entire plot in my mind when I started this SS...and since Bhavya was being paired with Rudra...it just automatically came in...

Sorry to know that you can't connect with her...Will try to keep it bare minimum from now on...πŸ˜ƒ

Saumya is my favorite too...and I'm so happy that she came back to IB...😳
I promise that for the next SS, i'll make it with Rumya...

Anyways, good job kirthi😊
Looking forward to read next update 

Hi Jen...😳
Thank you so much sweetie for your suggestions and encouragement...πŸ˜ƒ
~
Kirthi
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Loved loved this khidkitod anika. 

It's all out in the open now.
Wonder what shivay will do.
Waiting wirh baited breath fir next update.

Thanks for rhe pm

Thank you dear...😳
It's Annika's Kidkithod-ness that stole my heart...it just fills my heart to see her strong and fighting her own battles...
Shivaay's reactions will be in the coming update...😳

Will update it by tomorrow or the day after...
~
Kirthi
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBPS

Ikr!! They really are couple goals πŸ˜³
Sure, take your time and update πŸ˜ƒ looking forward to it πŸ˜Š

Priyanka...πŸ€—
Aww thank you so much dear ..
Will update by tomorrow or the day after...
ks_angel thumbnail

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi Guys...😊

Sorry for the delay in updating the SS...was a bit busy with the project work...anyways have updated 2 parts today...hope you enjoy it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next update, Will be PM-ing those who like the current update post or comment or send buddy request...Also feel free to let me know if you have any suggestion to make...

PS: hope you had a wonderful Christmas...😳
~
Kirthi
Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Fourteenth and Fifteenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Fifteenth part is in the next post...In the post below...

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

"....It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

City Hospital

8:00 pm

Shivaay was about to leave from the hospital when  a woman  almost collided  with him...

Shivaay held the woman from falling...

Shivaay:"are you ok...?"

The woman nodded and ran away...

Something struck him regarding the woman...

He remembered what Annika had said a few days ago about the woman who led her to the kalyani mills...

The scar in her hand...That too a striking one across her arm...

Had covered her face with pallu...

Shivaay dialled Khanna's number...

Shivaay:"Khanna follow that woman who is coming past you...keep an eye on her...be discrete...I can't do anything right now...my single move will put her on guard...so I'm counting on you..."

Khanna:"ok sir..."

Shivaay cut the call and pocketed the phone...He needed to get to home soon...

Shivaay...?"

Shivaay turned to see that Om was looking at him questioningly...

Shivaay:"Om...?Tum yaha...?shouldn't you be with Rudi...He needs you there..."

Gauri:"bhaiyya,  we are supposed to return with Bhavya's and Rudra's change of clothes for tomorrow..."

Shivaay grumbled...

Om:" spill the beans Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"look, I have to reach home urgently...I promise that I'll tell everything to you  after that..."

Om:"Then Even we are coming with you..."

He said with finality...

As Shivaay drove Om kept looking at Shivaay...

Om:"Shivaay...bologe kuch...?"

Shivaay was about to answer when he got a callback from Khanna...

Shivaay:"yes...Khanna...bolo..."

Khanna:"sir...that woman is your aunt Roop..."

Shivaay hmmed...just like he expected...to be frank he was going crazy with the umpteen number of villains that pop up like mushrooms...But knowing what the senior Oberoi's where capable of he knew there could be more...

Om:"Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"Ha Om...bolo..."

Om:"Shivaay...I'm noticing since a couple of months...both you and Annika bhabhi are beside yourself...it's like you are carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders..."

Gauri placed her hand on Shivaay's shoulder...

Gauri:''Bhaiyya...sab tek heina...?''

Shivaay:"Kuch bhi teek nahi hein Om, Gauri...kuch bhi teek nahi hein..."

Om:"What do you mean...?"

Shivaay:"Annika was trying to find out about her family for long...And finally we have reached the destination...but everything's become painful suddenly..."

Shivaay placed the  iPad in Om's hands...Om and Gauri watched the video...

Om:"Shivaay is that...?"

Shivaay:"The full video footage of the kalyani Mill Accident..."

Shivaay:"Bade papa...papa...badi ma...Mrs.Oberoi...all this happened in their presence...under their instructions...but in the investigation the incident was written off as fire due to short circuit...And being the owner/in charge of the firm overlooking the construction Annika's father was arrested for it..."

Shivaay took a deep breath...

Om:"what happened...?"

Shivaay:"killed when he came out on parole...And also Annika's mom...official records made it suicide deaths...due to humiliation and financial crisis...but really..."

He stopped...

While Om and Gauri watched the video Shivaay explained...

Om:"vo kalyani mills ka incident mein humare badom ka haath hein..?I expected this from Mr.Oberoi...but everybody's involved...?"

Shivaay nodded...

Shivaay:"see that one setting the fire...he is sultan..And he is the Oberoi henchman...whom Bhavya took down in today's encounter...then there is shukla..."

Om:"didn't he die too recently...?"

Shivaay:"Murdered...and that too happened when Annika and Bhavya was there..."

Shivaay pinched the bridge of his nose...

Om:"And where is bhabhi now...?"

Shivaay:"Gone off to OM to confront them..."

Om:"What...?Bhabhi would be putting herself in great danger...we cant predict what Mr. Oberoi would do...also it will put them on guard...if Mr.Oberoi is alerted about it...he will make sure that all the zaboot are erased..."

Shivaay:"Dont ask Om...she is on total recklessness mode these days...Disappears from the face of earth...And plunges head up into the danger..."

They sat in silence for some time...

Om:"Shivaay...what's it...?"

Shivaay:"I'm confused Om..."

Om:"why...?"

Shivaay:"After all, they are our family..."

Om:"don't tell me you want them to walk free even after doing these cold blooded murders...?"

Shivaay:"no...I.didn't mean that...it's just that...our grand father's legacy...aise mitti mein milne jaa raha hein...everybody will mock the name " Oberoi" from now on...the legacy of the Pritviraj Singh Oberoi...the  man who let his first company burn down to ash, as human life was more important than money..."

Shivaay:"Dadi always keeps saying that people must remember Oberoi's and our Dadaji, through the three of us...Through ShivOmRu...but will we ever be able to live this down...?"

Shivaay and Om stared straight ahead...both troubled by thoughts...

Meanwhile Gauri was noticing the third person standing with shukla...

Om turned back to see Gauri lost in thought...

Om:"Gauri...?what happened...?"

Gauri:"vo...that person looks so familiar..."

She said pointing to guy...

Shivaay:"That's Natvarlal...Annika's orphanage ka security cum disciplinary incharge...main torturer more like...the crook..."

Om:"What is it Gauri...?"

Gauri:"No...it's nothing..Omkara ji...I was just..."

She just stared blankly out through the window lost in thoughts...

Oberoi Mansion

8:30 pm

Meanwhile at OM...

Raghav:"You are bluffing..."

Annika:"Am I now...?"

She said winking...

Shakthi:"you know everything don't you...?"

Annika smiled looking at Tej Singh Oberoi...

Annika:"I know enough to bring the Oberoi family down Mr.Oberoi..."

Tej smiled...

Tej: you really think that you can do that Annika...? Haven't you learned anything in the past two years...?Ashok, Gayathri, Svetlana, Tia, Abhay  kitne log aye the Oberoi's se panga lene...vo humara ek baal tak nahi nikaal paya...tum kya karoge..."

Annika:"Not this time Tej Uncle...your winning streak is going to end soon...Because their is going to be a game changer in this game...somebody you have never anticipated..."

Raghav: "Annika...Annika...tum bhi na...Arey be a good girl and pipe down your emotions...aur tande dimang se socho...why ruin your future while trying to live with your past...?look at you...You are "The Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi"...you have already taken your place in the society as the biwi of the SSO...as the Oberoi bahu...something you would never get as the daughter of Harshvardhan Trivedi...that man has given nothing but pain to your mother and you and chutki..."

Annika:"Naam math lena meri behan ka..."

She screamed angrily...

Raghav:"bechari bachi...ek puri zindagi baachi thi uski...par afsoos...dead at the age of 5...aur dekho kya huva...body tak nahi mili bachi ki...tsk...tsk..."

Annika:"I SAID ENOUGH...EK AUR SABD BOLA NA THO MEIN,  JAAN LE LUNGI TUMARE..."

Tej:"ooh...that's serious...death threats...?That's our specialty...nahi...?"

Raghav:"par hum kar dikayenge...not issue threats avayi..."

Tej:" Annika...In business world sometimes you have to step over minor insignificant beings to reach the heights...and those who are incapable of adapting to the situation are destined to perish...it can't be helped...it's just collateral damage...''

Annika:"yeh ghamand heina aap sabko...yeh mein nikalke dhoor phek dongi...let's see kiski jeet hothi hein iss baar...Tum subki yeh asli roop sabke saamne nahi dikhayi na tho mera naam bhi Annika nahi hein...I'll make you pay for every drop of tear that my parents and my sister shed...Khoon ke aasu rulavungi mein...ek ek karke tadpavungi...aur iss ghar barbaad karungi..."

Tej:"Good luck with that...when we are done with our games you will be begging us for mercy...just like your father and mother..."

Annika:"lets see Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi..."

She said while walking out of the room...

As soon as Annika walked out Tej screeched...

Tej:"how dare she..himath kaise huyi uski...trying to take panga with us...?she has to be taken care of...that too very soon..."

Raghav:"it should happen before she would be linked to the case..."

Oberoi Mansion 

9:30 PM

Jhanvi:"Tej...I'm so scared...?what will happen if Annika has the proofs that she mentioned...?I can't afford to loose you again..."

She said hugging Tej...

Tej:"it's ok Jhanvi...she won't be able to anything to us...but we have to be careful about Shivaay...Annika can be silenced..she is emotionally affected right now...but it's hard if Shivaay becomes involved...the thing is that we have to stop that from happening...we have to make sure that Shivaay hates Annika to the core..."

Om:"well well Mr.Oberoi...finally your big daddy mask has fallen off...and there comes out the real selfish and manipulating  Tej Singh Oberoi, who cared only about money, success and power..."

He scoffed...

Tej started...Jhanvi stepped up towards him...

Om:"Just look at you Mom...your so called "Husband" is all but confessing his sins...and plotting to finish off Annika bhabhi...But you stand there and watch..."

Jhanvi:"I think you are misunderstanding..."

Om:"really...?that's your take on everything that happened...? Vaise bhi...Dhood ke dhule Tej singh Oberoi can never do anything like this nahi...?i misunderstood him...how can he do that bhala...?after all  he had been such a good faithful husband...such a doting father...and a dutiful son...kaise believe kiya mein yeh sab aise ek insaan ke baare mein...?"

He said sarcastically...

Jhanvi:"Om...Annika was threatening that she will bring down our parivaar..."

She said accusingly...

Om:"really now...?of all the conversation that happened here you would obviously hear only that...?well what more can we expect from you Mrs.Oberoi...other than being the chamcha of your husband...after all he has done...you are still the ghandari...blinded by your "love" for this man,.who has never given two hoots about you...now that's True love..."

Jhanvi:"He is my husband...I'll trust him with my life..."

Om:"And if the question comes between trusting this man and my bhabhi...I'll trust my Annika bhabhi with my life..."

Tej:"of course...you have been nothing but a disappointment to me ever since you were born...always Shivaay's chamcha...you had the potential to reach great heights, but tumhe tho mitti se khelne se phursat he nahi milthi...an artist...my foot...when you could have played with millions still you are living on the chutta that falls off from your brother's table...sharam ani chahiye khud par..."

Om:"I wouldn't mind living off the chutta from my brother's table Mr.Oberoi...that's more righteous that living with the blood money you earned..."

Jhanvi:"OM...ENOUGH...yeh math bhoolna ki tum apne Pitha se baath kar rahe ho..."

Om:"pitha...?when did he ever be my pitha, Mom...?Can't you see...? Baar baar dhoka diya iss ne...phir bhi you trust him...?how can you be so foolish...?"

Jhanvi:" My Tej has changed..."

Om:"Really...?He is The man who plotted with Svetlana to throw my brother out of this house...that heart attack was all a drama...to manipulate you into sending my brother away...And you fell for it mother...aapne iss admi ke liye Shivaay ko iss ghar se nikaal diya...apke ankhom ke samne meri bhabhi ki apmaan kiya issne...aur aap chup chap dekhthi rahi..."

Jhanvi:"I was trying to protect you...I Was scared about your future, about how you wou me survive without the shares..."

Om:"Apne itna sab kuch socha...?about somebody other than your husband...?wow...I'm honored...but you forgot something...that I'm a self made billionaire...I didn't need the dividend to  survive Mrs.Oberoi... concerned about our future...my foot..."

Om:"Vaise...?You didn't speak a word when Shivaay made that announcement that he had transferred mine and Ru's share to Svetlana..."

Jhanvi:"Because...I trusted Shivaay..."

Om:"And then during  that press conference, also you" trusted" Shivaay...you knew he would make everything right...but then Tej Singh Oberoi had a heart attack...what happened to your trust suddenly...?you trust a. Who cheated on you the whole life...but not the person who laid down his life over and over  for this family...for his brothers...?And you demanded Shivaay to leave the house...the same person who loved you like his own mother...ek minute bhi apka soch nahi gaya ki apka pathi yeh sab Svetlana ke saath milke kar rahe honge..."

Om:"aur uske baad...Tia ke mamle mein har baar yeh insaan  apki bahu,.meri patni ka insult kartha raha...apne kya kiya...?apne Mr.Oberoi ka side liya...Gauri ko galath samajtha raha...aap kaise ma hein...?jho apne he bache ki khushi kabhi dekh nahi payi...you are one of the most selfish woman I have ever seen Mrs.Jhanvi Singh Oberoi..."

Om:"Aur jab Mr.Oberoi ko laga ki Oberoi industries unse ya mujse sambal nahi payega akele tho inhone Aapse Shivaay ko vapas bhulaya...And he came back...without holding any grudge against you...And once again took over Oberoi industries and took it to greater heights again..."

Om:"vaise Svetlana blackmailed Shivaay using the kalyani Mills incident...Aaj tak Shivaay never mentioned it so that you wouldn't be hurt Mrs.Oberoi...but looks like you were in on the secret...All this time you were supporting this murderer..."

*SLAP*

Jhanvi:"ENOUGH OM...STOP THIS RIGHT NOW...APNE PATHI KE KHILAF...MEIN EK SAABD AUR NAHI SUNUNGA...CHALE JAVO YAHAM SE..."

Jhanvi:"Tej is right...you are nothing but a disappointment...instead of protecting your family you have braced yourself for battle against your own parents...You are a fool...a big fool...you would have been a big zero if we hadn't availed that opportunity at that time...beekh mang rahi hothi sadak pe...yeh artist ka banner and the high brand value of your paintings are because you are an Oberoi...do you get that...just go outside and ask any normal artists...they will tell you...1000 Rs ke liya bikhthe paintings...you wouldn't have been a self made billionaire if it was not for the hardwork of your father...do you get that...?"

Om:"Wow...never knew you had this much passion in you...well let me make this clear Mrs.Oberoi...I would rather beg than live in this palace made of blood money..."

As he walked out he turned abruptly and said to Jhanvi...

Om:"just take care of yourself 'Mom'...because Mr.Oberoi is a man who is manipulative to the core...he has betrayed you a lot of times...And he won't hesitate to do it again..."

Oberoi Mansion

Annika was packing her bags when Shivaay rushed into the room...locked the door...

Pulling the her angrily he pinned her to the wall...

Shivaay:"Dimang kharab ho gaya hein tumhara...?"

Annika:"ha hein...dimang kharab huva hein...jab mere pathi he mujse sab chupa raha hein tho pagal tho hogi na..."

She slammed the clothes into her bag angrily...

Shivaay:"you are so blinded by anger and rage that you are not seeing the big picture...by confronting them you have made then hot on your trail for Pete's sakes..."

Annika:"why did you lie...?Bolo Shivaay...you knew each and everything right...?why didn't you tell me...?"

Annika:"you wanted me to not giveup right...?you wanted me to keep digging...Then why didn't you tell me anything...?you thought ki I would forever keep hitting the wrong target right...?that I would content myself with whatever breadcrumbs you feed me with...?"

She mocked...

Shivaay:"I was trying to protect you..."

Annika:"protect me...or your family...?"

She mocked..

Shivaay:"just close your eyes and realize damn it...Just understand what foolishness you have done...it's like giving the taste of blood to the piranhas..."

Annika:" you lied to me the whole time...I trusted with something more important to me than my life even...And you betrayed me..."

Shivaay:"I did not...look Annika...you aren't thinking rationally now...you are disturbed and upset and angry...but that doesn't mean you have to act so recklessly...do you even understand the consequences of blabbering everything to them...they can wipe out all the clues...they can hurt you...they will mess with you..."

Shivaay:" jho Ishaara Kiya Hai Na...vo samajni chahiye...if not you are a fool obviously... Saara Khel heina ghadi baar ka he hotha hein...Varna tum khud tamasha baan javoge...aur tabhi jaake nazara badal jayega...after getting betrayed and fooled...varna aise thodi log announce karenge ki oye oye...I'm going to do your tai tai phis...please be careful..."

Shivaay:"even a well placed pawn can be more powerful than the king...par what do you know about these games...yeh sab tumhare bas ki baath nahi..."

Annika:"Thank you for informing Mr.SSO...akhir games khelna tho aap logon ke department mein hein..."

Shivaay shook Annika...

Shivaay:"Try to understand Annika..."

Annika:"I have understood everything Shivaay...I have only one reply for you..."

Annika:"don't you dare interfere in my issues Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"you are my wife...haq hein mera...''

Annika:"Not anymore.."

Saying this Annika walked out iif the room...

Oberoi Mansion

Pinky walked in to see her husband sitting in front of the idol of Devi Ma...

She held his shoulders...

Pinky:"Shakthi ji...what's wrong...kya huva...?"

Shakthi:"I can't do this anymore pinky...all this plotting and planning is not my cup of tea...I'm dying day by day...And it's getting worse these days...I can't let this happen to Annika...she called me Papa...maybe this is a way to rectify the mistakes I did to her father...her family...And also just imagine what Shivaay's state will be if anything happens to Annika..."

Pinky:"but what can we do Shakthi ji...?"

Shakthi:"I have an idea...And if it works as I think...bhaisaab won't be able to touch Annika...And her life will be safe...i'll make sure that they link Annika's father to Kalyani Mills incident...Any attack on Annika will incriminate us...so bhaisaab won't be able to do anything to Annika..."

Pinky:"jetji will kill you if he comes to know..."

she said fearfully...

Shakthi:"I don't care pinky...not anymore..."

Oberoi Mansion

10:00 PM

Annika packed her bags and moved out of the Oberoi Mansion...Khanna ran towards her...

Khanna:"Mam..."

Annika:"just take care of Shivaay for me...Will you...?"

Khanna:"but mam..."

Annika:"promise me that you will stick to him like glue...and keep protecting him always..."

Khanna:"I.swear mam..."

Annika:"Thank you..."

Khanna:"take care of yourself mam..."

Annika nodded as she loaded her bags into her car...

As she started the car she saw through her rear view mirror that Shivaay sitting in the back seat...

Annika:"Aap...?"

Shivaay:"Annika...drive..."

Part 15: in the post below...

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Fifteenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

"....It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

8:00 AM...

Shivaay drove off to Annika's orphanage early morning...He had never come to this orphanage after he bought it back when he was after Annika's past...As Annika avoided the topic every time he mentioned about it, he stopped too...because he was sure that these memories would hurt her very much...

At present, He was here to get the information about the matron who was in charge during the time Annika was staying here...Annika wanted closure about her sister and that is what he would give to her...and before that he had to make sure...He didn't want Annika's hope to rise or for her to lose hope before knowing something solid...

So here he was alone trying to figure it out...As soon as he got down from his car, The entire staff and kids had assembled to welcome him...

He watched as a little kid almost the age of 4 walked towards him with a rose flower...

"Weecome ucle..."

She said smiling...

Shivaay took the girl in his arms...

Shivaay:"Thank you..."

Shivaay turned to see the smiling faces of the kids...the thought that once his Annika was a part of this crowd filled his heart with multiple emotions...

He ran his hands over the head of the kids...and gave them the gifts and food items he had brought for them...

All the kids sang happily and hugged him...

An hour later the matron took him to the office...

Shivaay:"vaise...there was no need to do this Mrs.Thakur...Bache thak gaye honge..."

Matron:"Mr.Oberoi...actually the truth is that we have never seen them this happy ever before...after you took over this orphanage these children have known only happiness...Destiny has snatched a lot from these kids...I personally believe that we are entitled to provide them with every happiness we can...but the lack of funds were a great constraint...and earlier they used to suffer due to the lack of food, proper shelter, clothes...but you changed it for good Mr.Oberoi...and we are thankful for that..."

Shivaay:"I'm so happy that I could be of help...Mrs.Thakur..."

Matron:"And as you had asked, i have made a list of all the employees working here at the time your Annika was here..to be frank those were the darkest era of the orphanage...with all the children trafficking...mistreatment...abuses...some of the kids died...due to diseases, malnutrition, hunger..."

Matron:"As for the employees...Most of them are dead now...and many others are in jail...and we have no idea about the rest...only thing I can tell you is that at present there is an old lady working her who used to be the cook back then...maybe if you talk to her you will be able to find out about the previous matron's whereabouts...

Shivaay:"thank you...Mrs.Thakkur..."

Matron:"Actually...She is very old...it will be hard to understand what she says most of the time...I'm sorry if nothing comes out of the conversation..."

Shivaay:"it's all right...Anyways thank you for your help..."

Shivaay made his way towards the kitchen...

There was an old lady with a hunchback staring out of the window...

Shivaay:"Savithri ji...?"

Savitri turned to look at him...

Shivaay:"mein Annika ki pathi...Shivaay..."

Shivaay watched as her expressions changed on hearing the name Annika...

Savitri:"choti bachi...Parvati...behen..."

She took his hands in hers and blabbered...

Shivaay:"sorry...but mein kuch bhi samacha nahi..."

Savitri:"Shiv-Parvati...khushi..."

Shivaay blinked...Shiv-Parvati...Shivaay- Annika are the other names of Shiv-Parvati right...?he thought to himself...

Shivaay:"yes...Annika is fine...She is happy..."

Savitri:" bohot roya...chotti umar mein rothe rothe .aasu sukh gayi bechari ka...kamre mein band karthi...andere...bukhe peet...so jathi..."

Shivaay arms tightened into a fist...

Savitri:"raat ko mein chori chupe roti aur pani dethi thi...chala gaya...chaturvedi.."

Shivaay:"maybe she is talking about Annika's adoption by Sahil's father...his surname was chaturvedi...?"

He thought...

Shivaay:"Chutki...?"

Savitri:"Leke gaya..."

Shivaay:"leke gaya ..kya matlab hein apka...?chutki drowned in the river nearby right...?official records mein vahi likha hein..."

Savitri shook her head to indicate a no...

Savitri: "bachayi...Gunde...marne ayi...matron bej diya dhoor..."

Shivaay:"kahan...?do you remember kahan bej diya...?"

She shook her head again...

Savitri took out an old photo from her saree pleets...a photo that was discolored and very old and folded a number of times...She showed it to him...

Savitri:"Parvathi...behen.."

Shivaay stared with shock at the photo in the woman's hand...

Shivaay:"This is Annika and chutki...?"

Savitri nodded...

Savitri:"Parvati...kyal rakhna..."

Shivaay smiled...

Shivaay:"pyaar hein vo mera...meri patni...apne jaan dekhe bhi kyal rakhunga..."

The woman placed her shivering hands on his head blessing him...

Commissioner's Office

9:30AM

Qhureshi:"Bhavya ki body nahi mili...?what do you mean...?"

Forensic expert:"what I'm trying to tell is that we have identified all the other bodies...but none of them is Bhavya's..."

Qhureshi:"then where did her body go...?"

Forensic Expert:"sir...the possibility is that she is still alive..."

Qhureshi:"Sultan dead...and Bhavya alive...?"

Forensic guy nodded...

As the guy walked out of the room Qhureshi threw the crystal paper weight straight at the door...which .shattering into a thousand pieces...

Oberoi Industries

10:00 AM

Tej:"the investigation officers of Shukla murder case and Natvarlal murder attempt has currently zeroed in on Annika...Like we expected..."

Raghav:"but due to the lack of evidences they won't be able to build a strong case against her Tej...and if the case isn't strong she will be able to come out on bail...the police are already linking those incidents to the kalyani mills fire incident...so we have to be cautious about it..."

Tej:"don't worry about it Raghav...don't worry about it at all..."

He said with a crooked smile...

Jashn

Annika's  wedding planing and Event Management Firm

11:00 AM

Annika stood at the windows of her office watching a very busy Mumbai race through the roads... Bitterness and anger was evident as she clutched the bars of her balcony tightly...

The set of raitha's she had anticipated was descending down on her...the first one came in the form of a sudden denial of loan for her new franchise...then a major mishap at one of her  most prestigious client's wedding...Along with that her company's shares had fallen down to an all time low...and the banks were circling around her for repayment...

"Mam...how did it go...?what did they decide..."Her Manager Sandhya asked striding into the balcony with a group of files...

Annika:"they decided not to give us the loan...apparently they aren't happy with the collateral we provided..."

Sandhya:"How dare they...they were so ready to give it till yesterday...what changed now particularly when we are in serious need for fund...those greedy vultures...a sign of trouble and there they are to tear apart whatever they can get their clutches into...Is there any alternate method to get it mam...?"

Annika:"On the board of directors that refused to grant the loan was Tej Singh Oberoi...the bank's consortium bend down to obey his will..."

Silence persisted...

Annika:"what about the Kundra wedding...?"

Sandhya:"Mam vo...some issues arose the last minute during the wedding...I don't understand how all this happened...I mean we had cross checked everything umpteen number of times...and still nobody figured out the kerosene instead of ghee for the wedding pooja..."

Annika:"and .they are planning to sue us for defamation..."

Sandhya nodded...

Annika:"Thapar's backed out of the deal...?"

Sandhya:" yes mam...I'm sorry..."

It was then her body guard, Tiwariji ran towards them...

Tiwari:"Mam...apka ghar..."

Annika:"kya huva Tiwari...?"

What can go wrong than this in a single day...?She thought to herself...

Tiwari:"Mam...apka childhood ghar it caught fire an hour ago...sab kuch jal gaya...police short circuit he kaaran bol rahe hein..."

Annika:"Apparently things can go worse than this...".She thought to herself...tears filling up in her eyes...

Sandhya:"mam are you ok...?"

She asked concerned...

Annika turned to Tiwari...

Annika:"take me there...".

1:00 PM

Tej Singh Oberoi snaked his arms around Svetlana...

Svetlana:".what do you want tej...?"

She said in a resigned tone...

Svetlana:"mood for playing...?"

Tej:"I feel so alive today...it's like I have flexed my muscles after a long time..."

Svetlana:"who is the unlucky victim...?"

Tej:"Annika Harshvardhan Trivedi.."

Svetlana:"wait...what...who...?"

Tej:"leave it na...come to bed with me..."

He said...his hands trailing through her body...

Svetlana:"look Tej...I'm done being your mistress...whenever you are in mood to play you walk in...else you are all Jhanvi, jhanvi...sorry but I'm no more interested in being the keep of a married man..."

Tej:"you don't have to worry about Jhanvi anymore..."

Svetlana:"I have heard this over and over Tej...each time you turn into a family man and kick me deep in my a**...so , sorry but not sorry..."

Tej:"Come on darling...You have to trust me this time...I'll end the Jhanvi chapter by tomorrow...and with a single stone catch 3 birds..."

Svetlana:"yeah right...sorry if I'm being sceptical...but I have tried to make you jealous by being with Omkara and then that chotu Abhay...still you didn't thaw...and what happened now...?"

Tej smiled slyly...

Tej:"secret...but have to tell you this...be ready to become Svetlana Tej Singh Oberoi soon..."

1:00 PM

Elsewhere

Annika watched as the fire fighters tried their level best to put out the fire...

Everything burned down in front of her...It was like a part of her childhood got erased...

The firefighters dashed past her almost knocking her down...

"please step aside mam...you are just obstructing our work..."

Annika:"I'm sorry..."

To think how happy She was when she found it again...

Everything was gone...her home was gone...

Annika moved out of the place...it was over...Thanks to Tej Singh Oberoi it was all over...

Annika was broken out of trance by her phone ringing...It was her PA calling...

Annika:"Sandhya...?"

Sandhya:"mam...I just got a phone call from the Oberoi industries asking why we didn't go to the venue for the preparation of 50th Anniversary celebration...?"

Annika:"Are you serious...?"

Sandhya:"yes mam...even I was surprised by the offer...but it's true..."

Annika nodded...A strange premonition filled her...Something was wrong...

Previous Chapter:Part 13 ||Next Chapter: Part 16

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

PS: Sorry For The Late Update...

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Long tym no update...
Hope everything ok...
Missing ur story badly
ks_angel thumbnail
Obro's Drabble: Lafzon ka yeh Rishta Nahi 
A drabble based on Vanvaas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Shivika stories...
Shivika OS: O Zaalima
This OS is a playful one with Shivika and Rudy...with a super duper jealous Shivaay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar
This Shivika OS is a playful one with Shivika and their 6 months old Ansh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shivika TS: Ishaqzaade....
An Alternate track for Pinky's Grand Exposure and OMM...here Two lovers fight against the force that tried to separate them from each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina...
Story based on the current track...playful banter between Shivaay-Annika...with Shivaay faking Memory Loss and Annika onto him to get him tell the truth...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...(18+)
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago