Shivika OS: Roke Na Ruke Naina(08/10/2017)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This Shivika OS is based on the current fake ML track...It's a playful one with the usual bantering between Shivaay-Annika...Timeline somewhere roughly after Shivaay-Om talk by the poolside...Hope you like it...

PS: Dedicating this to all my friends in EDT...

~~~~~Roke Na Ruke Naina~~~~~

Annika walked out of the washroom...singing the song baby doll and dancing to it...

Sone sone patole lakhaan..
Sone sone patole yeah...

She twirled the pallu of her red chiffon saree...

Ae takdiyaan rehndiyaan aankhaan
Ae takdiyaan rehndiyaan..

She swayed seductively...

Yo soniyo, she put up a show
Unless I'm impressed, Baby I gotta go

She took of the towel covering her wet hair and twirled it around shaking her hips...

I won't mind tell you that I take you floor...
But tonight no bites, Cause the wife...Will...know...

She froze as she saw Shivaay sitting on the couch in their bedroom starring at her...

Annika adjusted her dress...Clearing her throat she asked him...with attitude...
Annika:"what are you doing in ''MY" room btw...?"
She asked placing her hands on her hips...

Shivaay:"err...I was..."
His voice came out as a croak...

He cleared his throat...
Shivaay:"This was my room...until you stole it away from me...remember...?I came here to get this...this file for my meeting with the Dhawan group..."
He said flaunting the file...

Annika:"Acha.."
She said sarcastically...

Annika:"don't you know there are a few etiquette to follow while entering the room of a beautiful unmarried girl like me..."

Shivaay:"Unmarried...?But weren't you saying the other day that we were married...?"
Annika:"Potayto, potahto"
Shivaay:"what's that supposed to mean...?"

Annika:"what I meant is that if you don't remember or care that we are married, then why should I...?so I have decided to keep my status as single and ready to mingle for now..."

She walked to the dressing table singing..."Why should boy's have all the fun...?"

Shivaay glared at his wife...Oh ya...he was faking the Memory loss alright...to get to the bottom of the raaz and also to kick the nightmare out of their lives permanently...But looking at the antics of his pagal biwi, he realized that he would have a hard time...

He watched as Annika dried her hair by taking it to the front...showing off an exposed back...?A backless blouse...?seriously...?Shivaay groaned...oh man...he literally wanted to bang his head somewhere...doesn't Annika realize how hard it is for him to do all this...?when all he want to do is get his arms around her and...ok...time out dude...don't go there...you just concentrate on the mission...

And then he saw a lucky drop of water trail down her back...

Shivaay sighed...

"Ahem...Ahem..."
He was broken out of his trance by her coughing...

Shivaay:"err...what...?"
Annika:"you are  "staring" at me..."

Shivaay:"no I'm not...I was just thinking of the meeting with the Mithal groups..."
He said flaunting the file again...he felt really silly now...

Annika:"aha...Mithal group...?but didn't you say earlier that it was Dhawan groups meeting...?"
Her eyes narrowed and She let her hair fall back...and Shivaay sighed...stupid and silly of you Shivaay behaving like a bloody teenager...his mind shouted...

Shivaay:"Mithal group ke meeting me baad dhawan group ka bhi meeting hein...wait a minute , why am I giving safai to you...?"
He said with attitude...

Annika:"jho bhi hein...you better watch it dude...you don't know how I react to chalucheez cheapde's like yourself who oogle at me...tange thod dungi mein...don't forget that...you are lucky today because I'm busy..."

Shivaay:"you are busy...?what are you going to do at such an unholy hour..."
He asked seriously pointing towards the clock...

Annika:"who are you to question me...kya lagthi hoon mein apki...?"
She asked with attitude...

Shivaay:"biw...I mean...I'm just being concerned ok...that's what normal people do right...?"
Shivaay said sipping his coffee...

Annika:"acha...so for the kind of information of "normal people"...I'm going for a party..."

Shivaay:"PARTY...?"
Annika:"yeah party..."
Shivaay:"your husband won't like you going to parties this late..."

Annika:"oh hello...how do you know...my husband is very broad minded...he doesnt have any problems with me going to the party or getting drunk or anything..."

"BHABHI...JALDI  AAVO...VARNA  HUM  PARTY KE LIYE  LATE  HO  JAYEGA...APKO EMRAAN HASHMI KO BHI DEKHNA THA NA..."
Rudra shouted from outside the room...

HA RUDI...MEIN ABHI AYI...EK BAGAD BILLA ROOM MEIN GHOOM RAHA HEIN...USSE NIKALNE DHO..."
Annika shouted back at him...

Shivaay:"Emraan Hashmi ayenge party mein...?"
Annika:"nahi...Anup Jalota ayenge..."
She said sarcastically...

Annika:"yeh admi bhi na...party ke liye jha raha hein...bhajan ke liye thodi ja raha hoon...kaamal kartha hein..."
She walked towards her dressing table singing...

Yeh raat ruk jaaye, baat tham jaaye, teri baahon mein
Khwaishein jagi hain pyaasi pyaasi labhon pe
Khud ko jala doon, teri aanhon mein

Shivaay:"no wonder aaj acahnak se aise gane gaaye ja raha hein...yeh Rudi bhi na...apne he bhai ke ghar barbaad karke rahenge..."

Annika ignored him...and went to get her purse and phone...grabbing it she walked towards the door...
Aagosh mein aaj mere samaa ja
Jaane kya hona hai kal

Shivaay:"Aur Annika...hamesha iske muuh se...Shivaay kya kar rahe he aap...?koi dekh lega...chodiye mujhe...vagera vagera he chut tha...aur aaj...chalo koi nahi...mein abhi yeh saab teek kar dethi hoon..."

Aa zara kareeb se, jo pal mile naseeb se
Aa ja zara kareeb se, jo pal mile naseeb se, jee le

"SPLASH..."
Shivaay just poured a jug full of water on her...

"Fhat the Wuck..."
Annika shouted...

Annika:"did...you...just...throw...water...on...me"
She said angrily... poking his chest as if to emphasis on each word...
Shivaay smiled wickedly as Annika fumed fully drenched...

Stomping her feet hard at Shivaay's feet she walked to the room and a few minutes later came back with a jug of water and emptied it on Shivaay...

Annika:"Don't you dare throw water at me ever again..."
Shivaay walked forward...while Annika kept on moving backwards...
Annika:"kabardar agar mere paas aya tho..."

Shivaay pushed her to the wall trapping her...
Annika:"yeh aap kya kar rahe hein...chodiye mujhe..."

Intertwining their hands he moved closer to her...He then closed her mouth with his other hand...
Annika kept mumbling against his hand...
Annika:"Mmm...chodungi nahi...mm...chameli...mm...mar khavoge..."

Shivaay:"Relax woman..."

Shivaay slowly put Annika's bracelet in her hands...the chand gleamed in the light...
Annika:"apne mere chand ko teek kiya..."

Shivaay:"how can I not...itna attached jho hoon mein bhi usse...and I don't like not seeing it in your wrists..."

Annika:" tho apko saab yaad hein...?"
Shivaay:"As if you didn't know..."

Annika smiled...
Shivaay:"I would have totally fallen for your trap if Rudi didn't say about Emraan Hashmi...etna extreme provocation sirf aur sirf  Vho he kar saktha hein...Vaise mere dhoono bhai apne bhabhi ke chamche ho gaye hein...kal tho Om ko beja detective work ke liye..."

Annika:"Haww...mene aisa kuch nahi kiya..."
Shivaay looked at her sternly...
Annika:"Acha...thoda sa...par apne tho Gauri ke baare mein pooch bhi liya Om se...yeh kaunsa partial amnesia huva ki sirf mujhe he bhool gaya..."

Shivaay smiled innocently...
Annika:"vaise ek baat batavu..."
Shivaay:"yes, Shoot..."

Annika:"Apka acting na ekdam ghatiya hein..."
Shivaay:"excuse me...two days hogaye aur kisi ko patha bhi nahi chala...that proves that I'm a kidkithod actor..."

Annika:"oh please...I knew the very instant I saw you at the temple..."
Shivaay:"you knew...?"

Annika:"oh yeah, tum kaun ho...?kaise saval puchthe ja rahe ho...iss kartot ke liye mein tujhe jail bhijva dunga..."
She said faking his voice...Shivaay rolled his eyes...

Annika:"And then there is your eyes...they can never lie...saab bol dethe hein..."
She said cupping his face...
Annika:"vaise I haven't forgiven you for not telling me the truth...so you have a lot of making up to do after this kutti kamini is kicked out of OM..."

Shivaay:"point noted...we will make out..."
Annika glared at him...

Shivaay:"I mean...make up once this raitha is sametoed...I'll fix everything...just trust me Annika...we will be alright..."
Annika nodded...

Annika:"I love you..."
She kissed his cheek...
Shivaay:"And I...I..."
Annika:"aha...that's like my Shivaay...jho right moment pe stuck ho jathe hein..."
She said happily...

Shivaay laughed out loud...
Shivaay:" dramebaaz nautanki..."

Annika:"vho tho mein hoo hi..."
She said proudly...

Shivaay:"jhaise bhi ho...I'm glad that you are mine...because nobody can jhelo you...other than me..."
Annika:"like only I can jhelofy you..."

Shivaay:"waise whose idea was this elaborate scheme of seduction...?oh wait a minute...Rudy's i presume...?"

Annika:"not at all...it's Dadi's...said something about a Menaka who broke the tapasya of great muni Vishwamitra..."

Shivaay blinked...
Silence prevailed while Shivaay overcame his initial shock...
Shivaay:"iss ghar mein saab log pagal hein...saab ke saab..."
He shouted exasperated...while Annika laughed...

Annika snuggled closer to him...cleaved herself into him...
Annika:"I missed you..."

Shivaay sighed...

Shivaay:"Missed you too..."
He hugged her tightly...and sighing contentedly Annika rested her head against his chest...
Everything's was going to be fine indeed...because no force in the world can defeat the combined force of Shivaay-Annika...Shivika...

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb os
Omg it's Dadi's plan to seduce Shivay
Vaise sab ke sab pagal hai
Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. Loved it Kirthi😊
Polichu😉
Apu_915 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS ❤️
Kudos to Dadi for giving this  khidkitod plan to Anika of seducing Shivaay 😆
Keep Writing :)
ArhiIPKKND thumbnail
Khidkitod...haha dadi has joined rudy in making seduction plans...
rb.rockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oyeee...this was fun..shivaay ur soo cute...n anni i hav no words for her..luv them both..but ultimate hit was daadi...geegs..she is hilarious..!
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb yar 
By the way I am not surprised of dadi giving seducing ideas because in OM everyone is mad 
panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kidkithor... super cool annika...Loved it
lonesoul thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kirthi you covered most of the points we discussed in EDT😆
Keep writing dear 😳 dint know you were a writer 😳