Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Dik..

Awesome updates...

Totally loving it...

Jhanvi has actually gone mad behind tej..!! 
Entire one was superb..!!

Thank you Dik...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Happy to know that you are enjoying it dear...

Yeah...Jhanvi kinda have gone mad in her love for Tej...but she will realize the truth soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ
And all her anger will come out with a bang against Tej...

sorry for the late update...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

OMG!! amazing update kirti,,
so shivaay is by her side, n tej is such a bad,, n janvi is nt less.
i can say shakti is gud, want to proctect ani, for shivaay? is sister reuniting soon, seems so..
wating for nxt part,
n thanks 4 PM

Himanshi...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes...Shivaay will forever be with Annika...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tej is bad...I'm developing on the glimpse of the man we get in IB episodes these days...the one who joined hands with Svetlana to destroy Shivaay...

Jhanvi is blinded by her love for her husband...but fikkar not she will turn soon...She will realize the truth...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shakthi's relationship with Shivaay is something I have wanted to see explored in the Show...Isliye I put that wish here...one more of such scene is coming...๐Ÿ˜ณDealing with the true feeling of Shakthi...

The first reason to he wants to protect Annika is because he thinks of her as his daughter...He is doing it for his daughter's safety...And Annika being his son's wife comes secondary only...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅฑ

This is his fatherly love towards Annika acting...

Yes...AnniRi. are reuniting soon...by the next couple of updates...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Awesome update yar...

I really hope that Annika doesn't fall into the trap of tej 
I have nothing to say about jhanvi...she was always a fool and will always be 

Aparna...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you dear...

Nope...she won't...Annika is thoda impulsive when it comes to the people hurting her loved ones...She would hit them with chameli first and then give them time for safai...๐Ÿ˜†
And that's a character trait I like about her...

But she is ASSO too now...next is her planned war against Tej and Raghav...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jhanvi is blinded by her love towards Tej...But this patti that's clouding her eyes from seeing things will be taken away soon...And she will rise up against Tej...
ks_angel thumbnail
Hey guys...
Updating the Sixteenth , Seventeenth and Eighteenth part of the SS...
Hope you enjoy it...
Seventeenth and Eighteenth part are in the next two posts...

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 16

2:00 PM
Oberoi Industries

When Tej returned to Oberoi Industries he saw that Jhanvi was waiting for him in his office...
He rolled his eyes...This woman...She was becoming a damn nuisance...

As soon as Jhanvi saw Tej, she ran to him...
Jhanvi:"Tej, Where were you...?Do you know...I was looking for you everywhere...Apka PA ne kaha ki you had gone to the Oberoi Expo venue...so mein vaham bhi gaya...par apko kahi nahi dekha...I was so tensed.."

Tej cupped Jhanvi face...
Tej:"Shh...it's ok...Mein aya na...I'm here now...vo...mein venue gaya tha...par vaham baitke I was going crazy...so I went for a long drive to clear my mind..."

Tej:" Akhir mein bhi ek pitha hoon...Apne he bachom ke liye jho kiya...ussi ki vajah se aaj mere he bache mujhse naraz hein...all I wanted was OmRu to have financial stability...par..."

Jhanvi:"Tej...don't worry about that...Om will come around...He will realize how much we love him...vo thoda naraz hein...but he will come around...I'll talk to him...He will listen to me...apni Ma ki baath nahi talegi vo..."

Tej smiled...

Jhanvi:"Yeh sab uss Annika ke vajah se huva...Pinky was right...jab se vo iss ghar mein ayi hein...sara problems suru huyi hein...The attacks of Gayatri, that fake CD issue, Tia's attacks, Prinku's marriage with Ranveer, aur abb she pulled out all the past issues and is taking our sons away from us...sab usi ki vajah se ho raha hein...sabke sab uske vajah se huva..."

Tej turned away from Jhanvi and stared out of the window...
Jhanvi:"What is it Tej...?"

Tej:"I was lying yesterday Jhanvi...that I have everything under control..the truth is that I'm helpless...I don't have anything to stop Annika from exposing us...if she goes to the open with the proofs...we are doomed...everything we built up for our kids and their future will be gone...Puura ka puura freeze hojayega...Shivaay has his own independent company that he set up while in Goa...Humara Oberoi industries se bhi bada hein vho...uske shares ka price as of today is 1050.7 , while ours is 830.3...if  something happens to Oberoi Industries he won't be affected..."

Tej:"but our children...our Om, Rudra aur Priyanka...they will be on the streets...our children will pay for my sins...and I...i am unable to do anything...but to wait for the eminent doom..."

Jhanvi:"Tej..Tej...please don't be upset...we will find some solution for this...just like everything else in our lives...just like we succeeded in throwing out Svetlana from our lives...we will stop Annika too..."

Tej:" Jhanvi...it is not easy to stop Annika...we have wronged her..."

Jhanvi:"tho kya huva...it all happened long ago...and she is ruining our lives because of her grudge..."

Jhanvi:"Tej I can't see you giving up..."

Tej:"Maybe we should talk to her...She loves OmRu very much...maybe if we convince her about how much it would affect them..."

Jhanvi:"I doubt that Tej...She is a selfish woman to core...yesterday uska performance nahi dekha kya...Her true colour is out...this one is a snake who bites the hand that fed it..."
She said angrily...

Tej:"Jhanvi...relax...She is just hurt...we need to talk to her...maybe she will realize her mistake and back off...?"

Jhanvi shrugged...
Jhanvi:"I trust you Tej...and if you say it will work...then it will..."

Tej hugged Jhanvi...
Tej:"Thank you Jhanvi for being there for me always...you are such a dutiful and loyal wife...what would I have done without you..."

Tej:"I'll really miss you when you are gone..."
He thought with a smirk...

City Hospital
2:00 PM

Om:"Are you sure...?"

He and Shivaay had come back to the hospital where Bhavya was admitted...
Rudra was relieved finally as the doctor declared that she was fine now...And was sleeping sitting on a chair besides Bhavya...

Om and Shivaay were watching over the two...

Shivaay:" Om...yesterday I went to Hope Orphanage for finding about it...And look what I found..."
..He  showed Om the pic of the photo the old lady Savitri carried...

Om:''yeh tho...this is the photo that Gauri carries with her...Of her and her didi..."

Shivaay:"Exactly...Gauri's Ma had showed this photo when we went to Bareily to get back Gauri for Dilpreet..."
He said smiling...

Om cleared his throat awkwardly...

Om:"Chodo na Shivaay.."
He said running his hands through his hair...

Shivaay laughed out loud...it was really fun seeing his brother blushing...

He was so happy...He had finally found out about his Annika's chutki...

Om:"Isn't it amazing ki Destiny brought the two sisters together even without both of them knowing..."

Shivaay:"they deserve all the happiness Om...finally they can be at peace..hopefully .all their sufferings Will end with this..."
He just wanted to see the happiness in her face when she came to know that her chutki is in fact her own Gauri...

O'm:"So what's the delay Shivaay..let's go tell them..."

Shivaay:"we need to be sure Om...We can't be 100% sure with this photo that we got...We need to do DNA test of the two..."

Om nodded...

Rudra came out in a while as the nurse came over to dress Bhavya's wounds ...

Rudra:"Man this girl is stubborn..."
He said sitting down on the chair exhausted...

ShivOm laughed at their kiddo brother's plight...
Shivaay:"Vaise humne warn kiya tha shaadi se pehle ki aisa he hoga...Par isko tho baadi jaldi thi..."

Om:"Now deal with it..."
He said with a smirk...

Rudra:"You two are so mean..."
He said with a cute pout...

Meanwhile

Nurse:"How are you feeling now Bhavya Pratap Rathode...?"

Bhavya:"I'm good...thoda pain hein yaham vaham...but other than that everything's fine..."
Nurse sat down on the chair besides her...

Bhavya:"Is there something you have to tell me...Miss...?"
She said looking at the ID tag...

Nurse:"Sultana...second in command to Sultan that Apparently you killed heroically..."

Bhavya sat up on the bed...her hands went towards the emergency switch beside her bed...

Sultana smiled at the effort...
Sultana:"Don't bother with the switch...it's disabled...And don't try screaming...because that will end the chapter of Rudra, Shivaay and Om...before you can even blink your eyes...And considering your condition you won't be able to even stop me..."

Bhavya:"why are you here...?to finish me off for killing your boss..."

Sultana smiled...
Sultana:"But it wasn't you who killed sultan right...?"

Bhavya:"How did you know...?"

Sultana:"well the more important factor is that if  I wasn't there at that moment Bhavya...you would have been dead..."

Bhavya:"Why...?why did you do it...?"
Sultana smiled...

She placed some CD's and Pendrives before Bhavya...

Sultana:"This Will help you nail down Qhureshi..."

Bhavya:"Whats this...?"

Sultana:"Insider information of Sultan's and Qhureshi's various deeds...Over the past couple of years..."

Bhavya:"Why are you doing this...?"

Sultana:"it doesn't matter..."

Bhavya:"It does...who are you and why are you helping me...?wait...wait...this is not just gang rivalry...this is personal..."

Sultana:"Maybe...maybe not..."

Sultana smiled as she walked out...

Next day...

Oberoi Industries
Mumbai
9:00 AM...

Shivaay:"Mishra...what's it...?"

Mishra:"sir...you asked me to find out about a Mr.Kapoor na..."

Shivaay nodded...

Mishra:"Mr.Kapoor was the manager of the chemical factory 25 years ago..."

Shivaay:"I know that Mishra...itna mein bhi jantha hoon..."

Mishra:" Sir...He was accused of embezzling money from the Oberoi chemical factory...there was discrepancy in the records...And he was dismissed from the job..."

Shivaay:"Anything else...?"

Mishra:"Sir actually...I found a document of a offshore company in the records...this money embezzed was used to fund this offshore company settled in a tax haven..."

Shivaay kinda had an idea now what and how it had all happened...

Shivaay:"This company...the amount was invested in...kya huva iska...?"

Mishra:"Sir...from what I found out,  it was a phony deal...the money was lost...''

Mishra:"Sir...actually this man...He was involved alright...but  from the looks of it many others were involved too...some high officials of the company...but Mr.Kapoor had to face the entire brunt of the stake holders...And was dismissed later..."

Shivaay nodded...
Shivaay:"What effect did this transaction have on Oberoi Industries...?"

Mishra:"Oberoi industries was doing fine before this...but then the company fell into debts and closure..."

And the situation changed only after the Kalyani Mills fire accident...And with the insurance money...

So obviously this embezzling of money was happening with the blessing of  TSO and papa...

but then when the company they were investing on turned out to be fraudulent one...

the senior Oberoi's lost the entire money they put in...And to upease the stake holders they had had made Mr.Kapoor the sacrificial lamb...

So Mr.Kapoor was no saint to speak of...but he was ditched in the middle by the senior Oberoi's causing him to commit suicide...That explained Mrs.Kapoor's and Tia's hatred towards the Oberoi's...

Shivaay's thoughts went to the maha Aarthi day...Ashok was shouting that day that he knew something...He found out about the Kalyani Mills incident or the chemical factory incident and would have tried to blackmail money from TSO...

because that day at the maha aarthi the man looked surprised to see that his lighter was actually working...He would have expected that seeing his suicide attempt...that too in the maha aarthi...TSO will give him money...It wouldn't have been that difficult to tamper with the lighter...

Then there was the case of Gayatri...Roop...which he was finding hard to place...

Part 17: in the post below...

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Seventeenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Links to previous chapters of 

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Chapter 17

Annika walked through the venue of the Oberoi Expo...this was her most prestigious project...under normal circumstances she would have been proud at what she and her team had achieved in limited time since they won the deal for the event management of the Expo 6 months ago...

Winning the deal was a huge challenge for her as she was competing with hundreds of Event management firms from all over the world...But Jashnn had won it...

And though her heart was still conflicted about the entire issue with Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi...She was here to do last minute inspection of the site...She owed it to Shivaay...Oberoi industries is his sweat and blood for the past 25 years...

Dadi used to tell her the stories of how Shivaay started to work as an errand boy in OI since the time he was studying in 1st standard and earn his pocket money..

Her war was with Tej Singh Oberoi...And she wouldn't let Dadaji's  dreams and Shivaay's Hardwork go in vain...

Annika:"Sandhya check the arrangements once again...Make sure the security is tightened.. All the arrangements must be made according to our rehearsal..."

"Annika"

Annika turned to see Jhanvi Oberoi...

Annika:"Jhanvi Aunty..."

She said looking least interested in the conversation she was about to be a part of...She kinda had an idea about the purpose of Jhanvi's arrival...Annika drummed her fingers on the files she was carrying without uttering a word...

Jhanvi looked around appreciatively at the arrangements Annika made...

Jhanvi:"It's a nice arrangements you have made here ...And also the efforts you have taken to build your business up is really admirable...that too on your own..."

Annika nodded not at all interested in the Buttering up that's happening before the ultimate slaughter...

Jhanvi:"Your mother would be proud..."

She said softly looking at Annika...

Annika started...

Jhanvi:"Now that I think about it...you kinda look like your mom too...and her character too...she was such a firecracker..."

Jhanvi said with a smile...

Jhanvi:"we were besties...Me-Roop-Sunaina...It's through Roop that I met Tej and fell in love with him..."

She said dreamily...

Jhanvi:"Sunaina was working with Singhania constructions under her father as an  intern after the graduation...it was there that she met Harshvardhan...He was the prized architect of the company...a true prodigy..."

Jhanvi:"he was from a middle class background but each stoke of his pencil made a masterpiece...Sunaina was mesmerized by his talent and also by his character...Well you kinda know how these High strata families are by now..."

Jhanvi:"Harshvardhan touched her lonely heart...knowingly or unknowingly he wiped out all the pain She had in her heart that had accumulated after her mother passed away..."

Annika:"Baas..."

Annika said stopping her from continuing...

Annika:"Why are you here...?"

Jhanvi:"Why do you have to be so aggressive every time Annika...?I thought we could speak and maybe kinda make a truce...After all in spite of everything that happened you completed organizing  this Oberoi Expo...it's Tej's dream...And I'm so happy that you..."

Annika:"I DIDN'T DO IT FOR MR.OBEROI..."

People turned towards her abruptly...confused at her outburst...

Jhanvi:"Annika...you are creating a scene..."

Annika took a deep breath and walked towards her office room in the venue...

But as she sat on the chair , Jhanvi walked in...

Annika:"if I had done this for Tej Singh Oberoi...I would have cheerfully set fire on the entire thing...but there are a lot of people's sweat and blood linked to this event...And I couldn't let my hatred towards one man make me ruin the dreams of thousands of people involved in this..."

Jhanvi:"I know ki Tej has done a lot of bad things in life...but he was changing Annika...he was becoming a family man..."

Annika snorted at that..."Changed man indeed.."

Jhanvi:"I agree that you are right in your place to be angry with Tej...but just think Annika...you are ruining my and my kids happiness for your need for revenge...we have been suffering for long too..."

Jhanvi:"Abhi jaake mujhe mera Tej vapas mila hein Annika...aur mere bachoom ko unke papa...And you are going to ruin any shot we have at happiness..."

Annika just stared at the woman sitting before her...She turned her head away disgusted by what she was hearing...can a person be more delusional...?

Annika:"Tej Singh Oberoi was changing...what a joke...?You are living a lie Mrs.Oberoi...He has never changed...he is same...The same man who cheated on you with Svetlana..."

Annika:"he just put on the mask of a good husband and a good father for sometime ...that's it...But he hasn't ever really changed...he is man who joined hands with Svetlana to destroy Shivaay during the so called changing period..."

Annika:".The person who did Shrad of his  Bahu...He hasn't changed Mrs.Oberoi...And he never will...there can't be a friendly cobra Mrs.Oberoi...kitna bhi vo homely and cute kyu na dikhe...it will bite you some day..."

Jhanvi:"it was all Tej's anger and ignorance...He is very sorry for everything that happened..."

Annika:"anger and ignorance...?

Annika scoffed...

Annika:"Did you forget how Tej Singh Oberoi made Shivaay stay away from Rudra's wedding...?Shivaay used to be sad at having Rudra's shaadi happening in Goa away from family...isliye usne decide kiya ki Shaadi ki rasam Goa mein aur shaadi OM mein puure parivaar ke saath hoga..."

Annika:"he had 100% faith in his family...ki badom naraz zaroor ho sakhe hein par nafrat nahi..."

Annika:"And also that Rudy's marriage would heal all the wounds and darars of hearts...par itna pathar dil tha uss admi ka...ki Shivaay ko apne bhai ke shaadi pe ane se rok diya uss admi nein...dhoor se dekhne ko bhi permit nahi kiya...Gate ke bahar khada tha mera pathi apne he bhai ke shaadi pe...apko maalum hein...?"

Annika:"Jho ussne Shivaay se kiya...it's not anger and ignorance...Mrs Oberoi...it's sin... sin towards a man who brought up his brothers when their own parents didn't care two hoots about the kids they gave birth to..."

Annika:"Janam dene se koi Ma baap nahi banthe Mrs.Oberoi...You also know that Rudra is like Shivaay's first child..Rudra calles him Daddyvaay...And Om as Momkaara...what does that tell about his own parents...Jhanvi Singh Oberoi...?"

Annika:"And Mr.Tej Singh oberoi stole My husband's right to see his Rudy's wedding..."

Annika:"you know...No matter what Mr.Oberoi did to ruin him...Shivaay ek baar bhi usse hate nahi kiya...jab the great Oberoi industries went down because of all the drama Mr.Oberoi did, Shivaay was the one who took the reins again...trust me on this Mrs.Oberoi..."

Annika:"agar mein hothI na. Shivaay ki jagah...tho dobne dethi...I would have let Oberoi industries breathe it's last...but Shivaay... ek word tak nahi bola usne...Bas Vapas aya aur company ko phir se unchayi par le gaya..."

Annika:"you think I should forget the past Mrs.Oberoi...chalo I'll forget...bhool he jathi hoon ki He ruined my family...I'll forget that he killed my parents...that he took my sister away from me..."

Annika:"Fine...I'll forget all that...but what about the present...?what about all that you people did to my Shivaay...should I let go that too...?all that he did to Om, Gauri, Rudy...?Should I forget that too...?"

She said her temper soaring...

Jhanvi:"You have really changed Annika...tum kabhi aise nahi the..."

Annika laughed mockingly...

Annika:"I was always like this Mrs.Oberoi...apne parivaar ke dushman ke khilaf mein aisa he tha...just afzooz iss baath ki hein ki meine galath logon ko apna parivaar samcha..."

Annika:"apna izzath aur pyaar diya...abb mujhe patha chal he gaya hein ki mere apne kaun hein aur mere enemies kaun hein...Aur abb ek clarity aa he gaya hein how to deal with you..."

Jhanvi:"Annika listen..."

Annika:"Why should i...?why should I listen to you Mrs.Oberoi...?bolne suun ne ka time nikal gaya hein...abb karne ka vakth aya hein...apkI pathi nein apna vaar sahi dang se kiya...abb meri baari hein..."

Jhanvi: "Annika we are family...aise openly fight karna acha nahi lagtha..."

Annika:"We are NOT family...we never will be family Mrs .Oberoi...Not when you are here to justify your husband who is  NOTHING BUT A MURDERER..."

Jhanvi:"Shut Up Annika...don't you dare...don't you dare badmouth my husband in front of me..."

She screeched...

Annika:"Then I want you gone...abhi ke abhi...before I end up loosing my temper...let me do my job...And leave this place..."

Jhanvi:".Annika...I am here for my kids happiness...You love OmRu nahi..?"

Jhanvi:"I'm  begging you Annika...Will you be able to bring your parents back alive with whatever you are doing...?they are gone...THEY ARE DEAD..."

Annika:"ENOUGH MRS.OBEROI...you are speaking about my parents...jho apke pathi ke vajah se mara...aur aap kah rahe hein ki I have to stop because they wouldn't come back to me...?HOW DARE YOU...?"

The door to her office opened and Tej walked in ...

Annika's temper flared up at the people she loathed the most ...

Annika:"KYU...Kyu aye ho yaha...?mere barbadi dekhne...?Tho dekho...Banks rejected y loan sanctions...I lost many of the contracts...And you destroyed my childhood house...And all my memories along with it...aur kuch bacha hein...?"

Annika:".aur ho javo khush...yahi chahthe the na aap...?"

She said to Tej...

Tej:"I'll make it all right Annika..."

Annika folded her hands in front of her...Annika:''jho bhi kiya hein wo he kafi hein Mr.Oberoi...abb aur ehsaan math karo mujhpar...chale jayiye yaham se please...aur mujhe thoda peace dho..."

Jhanvi:"Betta..."

Jhanvi stood up to leave but Tej didn't move...

Annika:"get out of my office now...or I'll have to call the security..."

Annika walked out of the room and opened the door...

Annika:"Nikaliye..."

Tej:"Annika try to understand..."

Annika:"kuch nahi suun ni hein mujhe...please leave..."

Jhanvi pulled Tej and walked out of the room...

As soon as she was sure that Tej and Jhanvi were out of the office, Annika dialed the number of her lawyer...

Annika:"Hello...Mrs.Bhatnagar...did you get what I asked for...?"

Annika:"Good...come to Oberoi Expo venue ASAP...Bohot hogaya yeh drama..."

11:30 AM 

Oberoi Expo...

Shivaay:"yes...?"

Shivaay:"look I need the  reports soon...It has been almost 1 and half day since I gave you the samples..."

Shivaay:"Fine...inform me by evening...ok "

Om raised his eyebrows questioningly...As soon as Shivaay cut the call

Shivaay:"Dr. Rajveer..."

Om:"What did the doctor say...?"

Shivaay:"Said that the reports will be ready by evening..."

Om:"well the girls have waited so long...hopefully a few more hours won't hurt..."

Shivaay:"I really hope so too Om..."

City Hospital

11:30 AM...

When Rudra returned to the room he saw that Bhavya had gotten dressed up in her police Uniform...

Rudra:"What th hell...?Bhavya...?What are you doing...?"

Bhavya:"Going to office..."

Rudra:"For Pete's sake you are still recovering from a blasted gun shot damn it...you can't even stand firmly on the ground...And you are going to that Mad Qhureshi...?"

Bhavya:"it's ok Rudra...I'm not going to do anything this time...the media will do it for me...All the proofs I have against Qhureshi will go to the media...And then I'll present a copy for investigation and then to the court...Qhureshi won't be able to touch a hair in my head..."

Rudra:"You are insane.."

Bhavya:"Trust me Rudra...This time it will be fine...I won't go into the playground soon...I'll be the trump card..."

Rudra humphed...

Oberoi Expo.

11:45 AM..

When Shivaay walked to Annika's office she was lying down with her head on the table...

"Annika"

Shivaay called her...

Annika looked up at Shivaay...her eyes haunted...

Shivaay sat opposite her and placed his hands on hers...

Annika:"It's getting harder for me to ignore everything Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"it Will be over soon...we are together in this Annika...I have got your back...no matter what happens...I'll be there for you..."

Annika:"I'm burning with rage all the time...And all I want to do is slam his head right to the wall..."

She said clenching and unclenching her hands...

Shivaay:"We will make it alright..."

Oberoi Expo 

12:00 PM

Gauri was rechecking and making the last minute arrangements when she clashed into a man...

Gauri:" I'm so sorr..."

She looked up to see the face of the man that rules in her nightmares since childhood...

"Koi nahi..."

The man smiled at her with his paan stained teeth visible...

Gauri started shivering...words got choked in her throat...

"Apna khayal rakhiyega..."

He said and walked away whistling...

Gauri stood frozen as the image of her childhood flashed before her eyes...

The vision of  a man hitting her Di, till she fainted...

"Gauri...GAURI..."

She was jerked out of her trance by Om who was calling her continuously...

Om:"kya huva Gauri...?"

Gauri:"Omkara ji...vo..."

She said pointing to the path through which the man passed...

Om:"Bolo..."

He encouraged her to speak up...

Gauri just hugged him tight...Hiding herself in his arms...

Om led Gauri into the Jashnn office space...

Once they reached the office...He made her look at him...

Om:"Bolo...why are you upset...?"

Gauri:"vo..."

Before Gauri could say anything her phone rang...

Gauri:"Amma...?"

Amma:"Ga...Gauri..."

Gauri:"Amma are you ok...?aap tek heina...?"

She asked concerned...Listening to her mother's weak voice...

Amma:"Betta...Will you come here...Mujhe tumhe dekhna hein..."

Gauri:"Ha...Ma...I'm coming...Omkara ji ko bathathi hoon...iss expo ki events khatham..."

Amma:"nahi betta...yeh baath mujhe tumse akeli karni hein...aur expo khatam hone tak nahi ruk saktha yeh kaam...jaldi Ana betta..."

Gauri:"par Ammaji ko achanak kya hogaya...?"

Bareily jaana hoga...aur amma se baath karke sab teek karungi...

Part 18 below...

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the Eighteenth part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Chapter 18

5:00 PM

Bareily

Gauri rushed over to her Amma's house...

On not finding her anywhere in the house...

She ran over to the neighbors and enquired about her...

"She left the house a couple of hours ago..."

A shopkeeper informed her...

Gauri: " Address kuch diya hein kya...?"

Shopkeeper handed over the white paper in which an address was written...

The driver drove off to the hospital given in the address...

On reaching their she enquired about the room Gauri's mother was in...

But the person they found sitting on the bed was an old man...While Gauri's Amma was standing besides the man...

Gauri ran over to her and hugged her tight...

Gauri:"Amma apne tho mujhe dara he diya...aap teek tho heina..."

Amma ji nodded...

Gauri:"Yeh kaun hein Amma..."

:"Ankush Singhania..."

"Gauri...I'm your grandfather..."

Gauri:''What...?"

She asked shocked...

Amma:"yes Gauri...He is your mother's father...He has been looking out for you ever since your father passed away..."

Gauri:" wow...And why was he hiding for all these years...why didn't he come out and meet me...And why now...?"

Ankush:"Puthar...I was keeping you safe...safe from my son...Raghav is so jealous of your father that his hatred towards you will still spring up if he knows who you are...And if I got directly involved in your issues He would know about your existence...And may try to harm you..."

Gauri:"And what changed now...?"

Ankush:" he found out about your elder sister..."

Gauri's heart almost skipped a beat ...

Gauri:"what...?"

The sister she had tried to find forever...

Amma:"Ha Gauri...He found out about your Didi..."

Gauri:"Who...who is she...?"

Ankush:"I don't know puther...but her life is in danger..."

Gauri:''What are we doing here then...let's go find her out and save her..."

Ankush:"puther...I want you to be safe here...but don't worry...I'm searching for your sister as we speak...you will be safe here in bareily...nobody will try to hurt you here..."

Gauri:"You want me to stay back safely as my sister, whom I'm going to meet after years...is fighting with danger...?"

Ankush:"I can't risk your life Gauri...if by any chance he comes to know that You are Sunaina's daughter...He will finish you too...so we will..."

Gauri:''wow...you have already made a choice between the two sisters right...?you have chosen me and rejected my elder sister...?"

Ankush:"I'm trying to be practical here...there's no use of your jumping into the battle...we don't even know what we are fighting with..."

Gauri:"You may be able to choose between two sisters Mr .Singhania and decide which one you would keep for yourself...but I can't...if my sister is out there in danger...I'll surely find her out and save her..."

Gauri:"Good bye Amma..."

She said Turning to her mother...And walked out...

6:30 PM

Expo venue

Almost half an hour before the official launch of the "Serene Skies" Tej Singh Oberoi walked over to her cabin...

He sat on the chair with his legs on the Annika's Table...

Tej:"how was the dhamaka's I gave you yesterday...?you were really in desperate need of the 16 crore ka bank loan nahi...?Then the mess up at the Kundra wedding...oohhh..."

Tej:" And the Thappar's deal that slipped out of your hand...tsk tsk...aur tumhara ghar...poora ka poora jalake raakh bana diya...kaise seh pavoge yeh sab...?"

Annika crossed her arms and watched the man...the ecstatic laughter of a man blinded by his success...

Annika:"Pride goes before a fall Mr.Oberoi...Suna nahi apne...?"

She said with a smile..

7:00 PM

Expo venue

Tej:"Today we would like to present before you one of the coveted projects of Oberoi Constructions..."

The entire media went gaga over it...there was a mounted excitement in the conference hall...

Tej was about to launch his dream project when Annika walked through the middle of the audience towards him...with a smirk playing on her face...

Tej gestured Raghav to deal with Annika...he wouldn't have anything ruin his glory today...

20 years...he had waited 20 years for this day...and he wasn't going back to let anybody take that away from him...

Raghav: "What do you want Annika...?in spite of everything that happened...you haven't  still learned not to mess with us..."

Raghav said pulling Annika out of the hall...Annika held his hands strongly...And pulled hers away from his...

She walked towards the podium and Annika placed the file she was carrying into Tej's hands...

Tej:"What is it...?I.don't have time for this..."

He said fuming with anger...

Annika:"Dekh tho lo...you will just love it..."

Tej opened the file and froze at its contents...

Annika:"The court orders stopping you from having any right on the said construction you did..."

Annika whistled...

Annika:"either you stop the launch right now or I go to the public claiming that you stole a patented design of Harshvardhan Trivedi for your 1600 crore ka Residential complex...think about the humiliation you would face...ohh...And along with that you will have to face imprisonment...very bad..."

The entire media watched the drama happening in front of them...They wondered what was it that made Tej Singh Oberoi to stop in his tracks...

Annika:"Just think about it Mr.Oberoi...tsk...tsk...apko tho bohot 2Rs options mila hein..."

Tej:"nobody Blackmails Tej Singh Oberoi..."

Annika:"too bad...I  just did..."

She said with a cheeky smile...

Annika:"Apne tho mera 16 crore ka loan cut karvaya...but hey...your 1600+ crores ka Residential complex ka tho chop...chop...chop...totally down the drains..."

Tej gritted his teeth...

Annika whispered to him...

Annika:"Now is the best time to do that fake heart attack drama again...come on do it...Mr.Oberoi...do it..."

Tej:"ENOUGH..."

He pushed the podium angrily...And it  fell down with a bang...

He gestured his securities to escort each and every delegate and media person out...

Annika sat down in th audience seat of the front row and watched the drama unfold with  slight smile..

Jhanvi ran over to Tej and held him tightly...

Jhanvi:"Tej leave it...please...it will be alright..."

Tej:"NOTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT...NOTHING WILL BE...THIS GIRL...SHE BROKE MY DREAM...AND I'LL MAKE HER PAY FOR IT...I'll make her pay penny by penny..."

Jhanvi took Tej out of the hall...while he screeched...

Annika sat cross armed in the seat...

Step 1 was completed...now time for step 2...

Shivika Mansion

Aashiyana

Mumbai

Shivaay:"Ek baath batavu...mere pyare biwi...Tum na bilkul paagal ho..."

Annika:"haww...mein pagal hoon...?Aap bhi na ekdam Drama Queen Singh Oberoi ho...itna drama karne ki kya zaroorath thi...?"

Shivaay:"Mere dramebaaz biwi ko takkar jho dena hein..."

As Shivaay held Annika ...Annika could feel all her pain and frustrations just melted down with his touch...

Shivaay took out a box from the side table...And gave it to Annika...

Annika opened it and found that many of her childhood photos, her paintings, chutki 's toys...her mother's journal...Her father's miniature models...

Annika:"Apne...?"

Shivaay:"everything is safe Annika...aaj tumhara bachpan ka ghar zaroor jal gaya...par all those memories are safe elsewhere...waiting for you..."

Annika hugged Shivaay tight...

Annika:"Thank you...For being there for me always..."

Shivaay:"Always..."

Annika:"Sorry I was so mean to you yesterday...Drama he sahi it really hurts to say it all..."

Shivaay:"I'm happy that you caught my OYE OYE  message yesterday..."

Annika:"Kaise nahi samajthe...?Aur vaise bhi OYE OYE bhi itne encrypted language mein kaun boltha hein yaar...acha huva mujh jaise intelligent biwi mili..."

Shivaay:"ok my intelligent biwi...?tho batawo 30 crore mein kitna zeros hein...?"

Annika:"seven..."

She said upping her imaginary collar...

Shivaay burst out laughing...

Shivaay:"meine '30 crore' pucha...3 crore nahi...30 crore mein 8 zeros hein...tumara maths na abhi bhi ghatiya hein..."

Annika:"This is cheating..."

She said pouting...

Annika:"Aap humesha 7.zeros vale question he puchthe the..."

Shivaay hugged Annika and placed a light kiss on her forehead...He knew the pain She was in...but she like always she concealed it in a mask of  laughter so that he wouldn't be sad...

Annika cleared her throat...

Annika:"so where was i...yeah...mein intelligent hoon kyunki... otherwise uss message ko samajhne ke liye Shivaay Singh Oberoi he aana padtha..."

Annika:" jho Ishaara Kiya Hai Na...vo samajni chahiye...if not you are a fool obviously... Saara Khel heina ghadi baar ka he hotha hein...Varna tum khud tamasha baan javoge...aur tabhi jaake nazara badal jayega...after getting betrayed and fooled...varna aise thodi log announce karenge ki oye oye...I'm going to do your tai tai phis...please be careful..."

Shivaay coughed slightly...

Annika:"I did palti of the game in a second did you see that...Shivaay...?"

Shivaay:"yeah...I saw that...akhir tum hein hi smart Singh Oberoi ki biwi...sangath ka asar you know.."

Annika hit Shivaay with her elbow...

Shivaay chuckled...

Shivaay:"well seriously...I'm so happy that you listened to me...And was prepared for this..."

Holding Annika close to him by her waist...He closed his fingers around hers... Lifting her hand to his lips, he kissed her fingers...

Annika sighed as she leaned back onto Shivaay...placing her head against his chest...

They were broken out of their trance by Shivaay's phone ringing...

Annika:"Shivaay apka phone baj raha hein..."

Shivaay peeped into the screen to see Mishra's name...

Shivaay:"Mishra...?yeh mere jaan le legi some day...raath ko bhi kaam karvatha hein..."

Annika chuckled and handed over the phone to Shivaay...

Shivaay:"Ha Mishra bol..."

Mishra:"Sir...the police got an anonymous phone call saying that there is a bomb in Oberoi Steels...Bomb squad has already arrived..."

Shivaay:"What about evacuation...?make sure that everybody is evacuated...not a single person should be present in the vicinity...do you get me...I'm coming over soon..."

Annika watched as Shivaay's face turned grim...

Annika:"kya huva Shivaay...?"

She asked as soon as Shivaay kept his phone...

Shivaay:"Annika, there is an emergency at the Oberoi Steels...promise me that no matter what you will not step out of the house..."

Annika nodded...

Almost 2 hours later Annika was sitting tensed having got no information whatsoever from Shivaay...

Suddenly somebody knocked the house...

Annika:"Shivaay..."

She said to herself as she walked over to open the door...

But the person she found on the doorstep was Jhanvi bleeding...

Jhanvi:"Annika mujhe bachao...mujhe bachao...it's Tej...He has gone crazy...he tried to kill me Annika...I tried calling everybody...par...koi mera phone nahi utta rahi...Shivaay...Om...Rudra...koi bhi nahi utta rahi phone...please you are the only one who can save me..."

She dragged herself into the house...

Annika made Jhanvi sit in the car...And drove of to the hospital...

Jhanvi:"Tej and Svetlana mile huve hein Annika...all this time...She wants to kill me so that she can marry Tej...I ran away from OM...to save myself..."

She said as she fell unconscious...

Annika drove fast... l

Reaching the Ayur rekha hospital she watched Jhanvi auntyy being taken to the ICU in a stretcher...

As the green light turned on indicating the start of the operation...Annika was lost in thought...something wasn't adding up...about the the entire Scenario...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Your encouragement keeps me going...

PS: Sorry For The Late Update...

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Lovely Updates โค๏ธ

Anika shouldn't have taken decisions in haste & confronted the Oberois. She misunderstood Shivaay. Hopefully she wouldn't fall in Tej's trap ๐Ÿ˜’
Loved Om's confrontation with his parents. Tej is plotting against Jahnvi as well!
Finally Shakti is thinking about redemption. Then Rikara too are there to help Anika along with Shivaay. Hopefully she'll be safe ๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting for the nxt!
Thanks for the PM :)

Apu...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you dear...

Annika hein he thoda impulsive when it comes to enemies who has hurt her family...be it sundari bua when she sbused Sahil...ya Tanya blackmailing Shivaay...Annika will first attack and then talk...๐Ÿ˜†

Here She was hurt when she found the truth and so went and confronted the Oberoi's...but Annika is also ASSO...her next moves against Tej is carefully planned and executed...๐Ÿ˜‰

Misunderstood Shivaay...not really...๐Ÿ˜‰

The way Om confronts when he sees wrong is something that attracted me the most initially...like during the Ashok incident during Maha aarthi...his clash with Shivaay...And the umpteen no of confrontation with Tej...

From what I have felt...Tej has never cared about Jhanvi really...She was just a conquest for him...His pride was because he stole Jhanvi from Vikram Rana...

Jhanvi will confront Tej in a couple of updates...

Yes...Shakthi's character is something I wanted to see explored in the show...And also his bonding with Shivaay...
But we never got it...so I thought of writing it here...

Shakthi shares  a beautiful bond with Annika and is concerned for her safety...And that made him act...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah...Rikara and soon Ruvya too will help Shivika...
Teju... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amazing and Interesting update kirti

Tej pissed off with jhanvi๐Ÿ˜†

sach me yaar jhanvi is really annoying...I can feel tej๐Ÿ˜‰

Tej behaving like mahaan papa...as if he ever cared abt his children

Tejs dialogues mein apne bacho ke liye yeh sab kiya hai...These dialogues sound hilarious๐Ÿคฃ

Why Jhanvi behaving like pinky...Indirectly calling annika bad luck๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Next update we r going to get AniRi milan yayy

OMG tum sultana ko bhi nahi chodi...usse bhi use kiya...

I was never able to connect with bhavya in serial..I accepted her bcoz of Rudy...But the Bhavya in ur SS is superb..The way you portrayed her was awesome...u made me fall in love with her...she is bold, fierce, Hardworking, dedicated...She is lovely too and her past was really heart wrenching...

IB team should take advise from you how to close its unending loops..istead of throwing into black hole...kaise karthe ho yar...You brought up Ashoks death too๐Ÿ‘ tera charan kaha hai bhai

Jhanvi buttering up annika...annika giving back...jhanvi asking annika to forget parents death...how much she will stoop low yar..

Annika doing OMM of Tejs deal...16crore loss ke liye...1600 crore loss to tej๐Ÿ‘ and asking tej to do heart attack drama๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Annika learned how to do OMM of villains from shivaay...you know shivaay is such a good teacher..shivaay should be proud of his student too...Shivaay keeping annikas memories safe was cute...and numbers wala joke was๐ŸคฃAnnika ka math sach mein bura hai...

Why I feel Jhanvi is doing drama...I think its a trap for annika...Why shivaay,Om and Ru are not available at the same time...Something is fishy...I think Tej will try to kidnap or kill her...Shivaay will trace her in the mean time...The sun hanging has tracker I think...as u said it will be useful in future...Am I right?

I know U will do achee se OMM of all the villains...waiting fr ur next update kirti...

My comment is like another update ...bear with it dear๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by teju111 - 6 years ago
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow kirthi its amazing.
what did bhavya found, where did gauri go.. so many que.
n janvi doing drama, anika should heard shiv, she should nt go out.. n egarly wating for nxt part..
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

My god...that was awesome.

It's getting interesting,  who's gonna win the next round.
Tejlana are back. ...

Let's see what happens nex5.

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much dear...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Happy to know that you enjoyed it...

Next round ki winner...?๐Ÿ˜‰
koi shak...it's Annika obviously...๐Ÿ˜‰

Yup...Tejlana are back...with a bang...๐Ÿ˜†
The only question is who will flip next...And do palti in the game...๐Ÿ˜†