Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys...
Updating the Twentieth part of the SS...
Hope you enjoy it...

Thank you so much for your encouragement...

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 20

Tej:"Feel free to enjoy the hospitality Annika...you are not a prisoner here...and kidnapping people is not my style...I'm not a monster...I'm a businessman who is used to make people do things I want them to...we are just negotiating things...and the instant we come to an agreement you can walk out of this house unscathed..."

Annika:"Ya right..."

Tej:"things didn't have to come down to this...you were given a choice...a chance to step back and live your present instead of digging into the past...but you chose to ignore the warning...Too bad...You underestimated me...you might be thinking ki you have won the game and all...but I'm Tej Singh Oberoi...I can palto the game in an instant too..."

He sipped the drink lavishly...

Tej:"Sign this Annika..."

Annika:"Nahi..."

To which Tej smiled...
Tej:"Foolish till the very end...think of the stakes here Annika...Will you be able to live with the fact that you were able to avenge your parents but lost Shivaay in the process...?"

A shudder ran through Annika's spine as she listened to the cold voice of Tej...
Annika:"Shivaay...?kya kiya apne Shivaay ko...?"
She shouted...no...no...this can't be happening...

Tej:"See for yourself..."
He said throwing the tablet down to her lap...

There Shivaay was lying on his car unconscious..injured...bleeding heavily...She died a thousand times seeing him like that...

Annika:"SHIVAAY...SHIVAAY..."
She called out loud...Tears rolling down her eyes...

Annika:"What...have...you done...to my Shivaay...?"
She cried...touching the screen of the tablet...

Annika:"Did you...?is he...?"
She stopped unable to compete the sentence...

Tej:"oh...don't worry...he is alive alright...You do as I say and I'll personally make sure Shivaay gets treatment...so everything trickles down to your decision...you can save him or let him die..."

Annika:"NOOO..."

Annika:"apke dushmani meri saath thi na...why bring Shivaay into this...?huh...?"
She cried...

Tej:"well...you left us with no choice...so mene socha you would need a little inspiration...besides mein daily soap ke vamp thodi hoon ki dhosari Shaadi karake badla lega...it's not my style..."

Annika:"You are mad...pagal hogaye hein aap..."

Tej:"Sign the papers and bring me the proof  that you have against us..including Shukla's chip ...and Shivaay will live...varna I'll personally make sure that he is dead..."

Tej:"We warned you...we gave you the option that it's either Shivaay's life or  Sachai...And you chose to investigate more...You disobeyed us...and you have to be punished for that..."

Tej:"Aur uska saza Shivaay ko milega..."

Annika:"Nahi...I'll do whatever you say..."

Tej:"Like I said...You will bring me chip that Shukla gave you...all the proofs you and Shivaay collected...and sign over the authorization to me..."

Annika:"I 'll bring it all..."

Tej:"Good girl...I knew you would see light..."

Annika:"But first I have to see Shivaay...Apni ankom se dekhna hein mujhe Shivaay ko...then I'll do everything that you said..."

Tej smiled...
Tej:"Ok...I can arrange that...bit remember this...no funny business...consequences tho tumhe patha he hoga na..."

A couple of  hours later Annika was walking through the dense forest kinda place...all dark...she stumbled as she walked through the uneven surface of the forest towards Shivaay...

Blood oozed as the thorns and sharp twigs of the unused path poked into her skin...but she didn't care...only thing she cared was that she had to get to Shivaay soon...

She was scared to death about him...

They had cornered her and Shivaay to a tight corner...but nothing mattered to her more than saving Shivaay right now...Considering the fact that Shivaay was in the remotest forest region...there was no way anybody would find him until the next morning ...and she couldn't afford to wait till that...

She had to do this...

The goons stepped aside as they were instructed to as Annika reached there...

Reaching the spot Annika saw the car all battered in the accident...Shivaay was lying unconscious with his head on the steering...

Annika walked towards the car trembling...opening the door she sat besides him...shaking him...

Annika:"Wake up Shivaay...please wake up..."
She rubbed off the blood running down his face with her hand...

Annika:"don't do this to me..."
She cried checking his pulse that was feeble now...

Annika planted a kiss on Shivaay's forehead...
Annika:"I'll make everything right Shivaay..."

She stood up and walked out...

Annika:"I'm ready..."
She said through the phone to Tej, her eyes fixed on the love of her life...

Annika stood watching as Tej and Raghav went through all the proofs...
Raghav: "This is it...?or is there anything else that you are hiding...?"

Tej:''She wouldn't dare...after all its the question of her hubby's life...heina...I trust her..."

Taking out the photos Tej through it into the roaring fire With a sly smile...
Annika:"please let Shivaay go...please...I'm begging you..."

Raghav pushed the authorization document to Annika...
Raghav:"you left something..."

Annika:"Why...?"
She asked heartbroken to her so called uncle...

Raghav:"it's pay back...your bekhari father dared to take my sister away from me...It's the honour of our house that he ruined with that...he bit the hand that fed him...kya kuch nahi diya usse...izzath, saman...sab kuch...but he stole my sister...gossip column mein chapa gaya khaadaan ka naam...people laughed at us...Singhania princess became that low class man's wife...the day she walked out of our house for him...meine decide kiya tha...that I'll make him and her pay..."

Raghav:"I tried to ruin him professionally...but then she went to my father begging for  mercy...aur unke bachom ko dekhthe he pigal gaya vo...he wanted to bring him back to Singhania empire...I couldn't let that happen could i...?We finished them off..."

Tej:"Sign it Annika...Remember Shivaay...every second counts..."

Annika closed her eyes , took a deep breath and signed the documents...there was no fight left in her...Sho was so tired...she didn't care that her father's legacy was going to His killers...all that she cared at that moment was Shivaay...

Please be alright Shivaay...please...
Her heart cried...

Om drove the car as Gauri sat besides him looking all dull...her usual chirupiness was lost...They had lost the signal of Shivaay and had been roaming around Mumbai in circles...

Until khanna said that he had located Annika...So he and Gauri were going to the place where Khanna had tracked the signal to while Rudra and Khanna was searching for Shivaay...

Om:"Gauri...we will find them..."
He said Trying to console Gauri and also himself...
Gauri nodded...

Om:"Are you sure this is the way Khanna...it looks like a remote region...I don't think Annika bhabhi would be anywhere here..."
He asked to Khanna who was connected to them on phone...

Khanna stared grimly as they tracked the signal from Annika mam's GPS tracker...Shivaay sir had made it done for Annika mam to ensure her safety and had entrusted him too to look out for her...And the fact that Shivaay sir is unreachable made him a little tensed too...

Khanna:"Yes sir...this is the place..."

Om:"What about Shivaay...?"

Rudra:"Kahi nahi mil raha O...I'm so scared..."

Om:"Dont worry...we will find them...we will find them...ok we are going in ..."

Om:"Maybe we should get down here and start searching...This path seems to end here..."
He said to Gauri, Knowing that his wife would want to be with them searching for her  Annika  didi...

Both of them got down from the car and walked through the trail ...

Om:"why is my chirayya so gloomy today...we are so close to finding your sister..."

Gauri:" What if I loose her again Omkaraji...I have lost her before...I don't think I can live with that pain ever again...the pain of being seperated from my sister...I don't think I can survive that pain ever..."

Om:"Gauri...I have never believed in Bhagvan...but I trust your faith in him...And I'm 100% sure that your vishwas will pay off Gauri...''

In the faint torch light something caught Gauri's eyes...and her hold on Om tightened...
Om:"Gauri kya huva...?"

Gauri pointed towards the bloodied piece of cloth from Annika's dress caught up in the thorny shurbs...

Om:"Looks like Annika bhabhi is here..."

Gauri:"No it's Shivaay bhaiyya..."
she said pointing towards Shivaay's car...

They ran towards the car and pulled the door open...and saw Shivaay...

Om:"Ru...Shivaay is here...he is injured and unconscious...we need to get him to hospital soon..."

Rudra:"If Shivaay Bhaiyya is there where is Annika bhabhi...?"

Om:"She was here...that's 100% sure...but now..."

Gauri:''Hope she's fine...where ever she is..."

Annika Sat on the couch all tired...she felt very worn out...she hoped that somebody would come rescue Shivaay...as she clearly was unable to do anything...

Annika:"Please save Shivaay...meine sab kuch kiya na...jho apne kaha...please get him to hospital..."
She asked pleading...

Tej:"Aise kaise...Now that everything is settled let's wrap up this game...you wanted justice for your parents right...you wanted to see us rot away in prison...so we give you the taste of that..."

Annika:"OmRu will hate you for all this..."

Tej:''As if they don't do that now...mere samne Shivaay ko papa ka darja diya unhone...they are dead for me...soon Jhanvi will be gone too...and Svetlana will go to jail for that.. So all loose ends tied perfectly..."

A couple of hours later Shivaay gained consciousness...His body hurt like hell...All he could remember was that he was searching for Annika and all of a sudden a bright light came opposite him and he lost control...

Shivaay sat up abruptly...
Shivaay:"Annika..."

Om:"Shivaay relax..."

OmRu held him as he struggled...

Shivaay:"I need to find her...She is in danger...She is kidnapped..."

Rudra:"We checked everywhere...par mil nahi rahi..."

Om:"There's none left Shivaay...its all gone...Annika bhabhi herself took it all from the locker..."

Shivaay turned to find his IPad...All hope wasn't lost...he still had...

Gauri walked towards Shivaay and handed over Annika's bracelet...
Shivaay:"She knew..."
He held the bracelet in his hand tightly...

Shivaay looked up at the scared face of Gauri...his little sister...Annika's little chutki...he placed his hand on her head...
Shivaay:"I'll get our Anni back..."

Annika hoped that Shivaay would be fine by now...

Seeing Shivaay like that was the breaking point for her...

She needed to know how he was right now...

Annika took out the phone she had nicked from one of the goons...A sudden explosion outside the building distracted everybody...

As all the goons went out to check...leaving behind a single lady goon...

"go on call them..."
Annika blinked twice...

"and do it fast..."
She said walking to the door...

Annika dialed Rudra's number...Knowing Shivaay's phone was destroyed...
Annika :" Rudra..."

Rudra:"Bhabhi...bhabhi...aap...?"

Annika:"Rudy...Shivaay...?Shivaay kaisa hein...?"

It was Shivaay who answered the question...
Shivaay:"I'm fine Annika...where are you...?what the hell do you think you are doing...?you foolish woman...mera jaan chala gaya tha...I gave it because I wanted to get to you when you are in trouble...tum ho ki..."

Annika smiled through her tears at the ghussa bari concern of her husband and knew that he was ok...

Shivaay:"Are you smiling...?And crying at the same time...?"

Annika:"speaker pe hein kya...?"

Shivaay:"No kyu...?"

Annika:"I love you..."
She said emotionally...hearing Shivaay's voice itself was enough for her to feel relieved...nothing mattered now that Shivaay was safe...

Shivaay:"I love you too...don't worry I'm coming to rescue you..."

Annika:"No...aap injured hein..."

Shivaay:"Will that have stopped you from coming for me if I'm in trouble...?nahi na..."

Annika:"Never..."

Shivaay:"Annika, darling don't drop the call we are tracing your location..."

Tej:"Hey look who is here...Shivaay Singh Oberoi has come to rescue his Annika...wah...thought we had seen the last of you par nahi..."

Shivaay looked at the man for whom he had fought for with his life...The man for whom he had fought with even his own brother...Whose battles he and Annika had been fighting all along believing him to be innocent...Shivaay felt foolish  now...he had been a big fool like badi Ma...putting faith in the wrong person...

Shivaay:"Where is Annika...?"

Tej:"You look battered from top to bottom...but still you can't stay put...it's a shame..."

Annika:"Shivaay..."

She had eyes only for her Shivaay...She gasped seeing the wounds on Shivaay...Annika's blood boiled seeing Shivaay like this...

Shivaay looked at her and smiled to reassure her that he is fine...

Tej:"Can't believe that the great strategist Shivaay Singh Oberoi walked right into the trap that was set vo bhi iss halath mein...toota phoota..."

Shivaay smiled...
Shivaay:"well...strategy should change with person don't you think...?"

Tej:"hmm...you have learned well Shivaay...unlike your father who has always been.the naive simpleton and emotional fool..."

Tej:"But the minor draw back I find in you right now is that your heart is in the driver's seat..."
He said crossing his arms across his chest...

Shivaay:"if that's what you think then you are a fool bade papa...My heart n my brain are there with me in the driver's seat...just where I want it to be..."

Tej:"So where all these your "Brain in driver seat act " Shivaay...?"

Shivaay smiled...
Shivaay:"of course not...more is yet to come Bade papa..."

Tej:"You know things didn't have to go this way...we were living happily... nahi...?.but Annika had to dig everything out..."

Shivaay:"That was a nuisance for you I'm sure...''

Tej:"we did everything for you...our children...varna tum log sadak pe athe...we are not the bad guys here..."

Shivaay:"yes you are...all of you are...in your selfishness you sacrificed the lives of hundreds of people...And rahi baath sadak pe ane ki...tho if you hadn't embezzled money out of our company to that phony company you wouldn't be in debt in the first place bade papa..."

Tej:"You know...?"

Shivaay:"Every single thing...I know about what happened to Mr.Kapoor...And also what happened to Gayatri, .Shukla...Everything...sabkuch janthi hoon mein..."

Shivaay:"In order to dabao one crime you committed crimes over and over..."

Tej:"You can't prove anything..."

Shivaay chuckled...
Shivaay:"You think I won't be able to prove anything...?if you think that then you are a fool..."

Tej:"I stuck before you here Shivaay...Annika has been kind enough to provide us with all the proofs...which are now destroyed and also Annika has signed over the authorization to us too...It's game over..."

Shivaay:"The game isn't Over bade papa Until Shivaay Singh Oberoi says time out..."
He said with A smile...

Shivaay:" I Cant believe you are so naive as to think that what Annika brought to you was the only copy...im very offended thaty you are really underestimating me bade papa...And about the the SD Card shukla gave...That's not Even a copy..."

When Tej inserted the SD card and played the videos in it...it was filled with a huge number of Tom and Gerry cartoons...

Shivaay:"Aren't they funny..."
Tej threw a vase in Anger...

Raghav:"We have the authorization of Serene Heights...that's enough...rest all are secondary..."

Shivaay:"Do you really...?"

Raghav:"What do you mean...?"

Shivaay walked towards him and placed another letter in his hands...

Shivaay:"Teek se padiye...because according to that letter Annika has transferred the authorization of Serene Heights to Shivaay Singh Oberoi on April 30, 2018...which is day before yesterday...so does she really have the authority to transfer it you now...?"

Tej lunged towards Shivaay...while Annika stood in the front shielding Shivaay from him...She wouldn't let another anch on Shivaay as long as She was alive...Already he was going through a lot of pain thanks to her...She thought feeling guilty...abb aur nahi...not on her watch...

Annika:"Na...na...na...Aise nahi karthe..."

Annika:"Kya socha...?ki mein chup chap apke blackmailing mein padthe javunga...it's kinda sad to see that even now yo fail to understand that we have a back up plan for a back up plan..."

She Said knowing everything had turned out ok...She wasn't sure until She saW Shivaay Before her about how this would work...knowing that Tej would backstab them and won't save Shivaay...She had to do it this way...

Annika:"And now this game is over...and you have lost everything..."

Shivaay:"but the final Showdown is yet to begin..."

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of your opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...
Your encouragement keeps me going...

PS: Sorry For The Late Update...

PPS: Any Marvel Fan here...?IW watch kiya...?Still in feels of it...😳
Can't think of waiting for an year though...😭

~Kirthi

Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow superb update...
Finally tejs game over...
Shivika win after all fallls...
But hope now tej doesn't do any nasty thing...
Well written...
I always follow this story but many a times don't get time to comment...
So sorry for that
Continue soon
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Such a great chapter πŸ‘. When Annika gave saboots to Tej he didn't even ask her if she had any copies or not. Aur to Tej didn't even check Shukla chip by his ownπŸ˜†. He was so over confident. The edited version makes more sense. Was wondering where Svetlana and Janhvi are? Janhvi ka ilaaj hua kya? I think Omru and Gauri have a plan for rescuing Shivika. Aur Dadi, Shakti, and Bhavya ke kya plans hai? I know for that I have to wait to read next chapter. Vaise you didn't include Pinky anywhere. I loved how you trolled the current track hereπŸ˜†. 
Update soon πŸ˜ƒ
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome amazing fantastic fabulous khidkitod darwazatod incredible 
Loved the way Shivika did their OH MY MATA
CONTINUE SOON 
ND PLZ PM ME IF POSSIBLE 
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow loved it
shivika played well
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing kirti,, they r chantomai,, n shivaay is double,
wathng for nxt part
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ks_angel

Ujju...πŸ€—

Thank you dear...
Wrote this FF when keeping in mind Annika's past...which wasn't explored in the show then...πŸ˜†

So Shivika married bhi hein...aur marriage ki 2 years bhi ho chuke hein...And Annika is trying to find chutki...😳

The background setting is the same as our show only...

1. Annika's brother...Sahil..

2.Annika is a business woman..and having been in the field for the past 2 years she herself has considerable hold in the society too...

3.No I haven't...it's the same like the show...have mentioned it in passing a few times in conversation and all...😳
So as to get the continuity...

This FF on how Shivika deals with the truth of Annika's past...and how they face it all...

Happy to know that you loved the concept dear...😳
I hope I have cleared your confusion...😳

~
Kirthi

Thanks Kirthi πŸ˜Š
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update 
Just awesome 
Can't wait for next part 
Thanks for pm
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome job, what a twist, ASSO and SSO are the perfect team !πŸ˜‰
Seema84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear n we always adore shivika when they work as a team aren't we ? Annika's one smart move with hope that she left her bracelet there near shivaay z the real turning point of the story πŸ‘

N yes dear me n my hubby both r die hard Marvel fan that this one come back of avengers so we r so excited but after watching movie we r so heart broken like who does that need to wait for a yr to know what will be next because half of hero already gone πŸ‘ I'm somewhat ok but my hubby omg he was so heartbroken by the last part i can't tell u how he was behaving that day 😲

Enough of my marvel rants come to update I just loved it n looking forward for next... n thanks for the pm dear...