Shivika OS:Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar~(TY for the 100+ likes)~AN on page 9

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This Shivika OS is a playful one with Shivika and their 6 months old Ansh...

Had written this a few months back after Shivaay-Sahil man to man talk...πŸ˜†
Found it in my drive and thought to upload it...πŸ˜ƒ

Timeline after 4 years of Shivika marriage...Hope you like it...

~~~~~Jaise Banjaare ko Ghar~~~~

Shivaay woke up in the middle of the night listening to his son crying...

Shivaay almost groaned...He and Annika had stayed up the entire night calming the little guy who was all energetic at night and all ready for his play after his baby nap during the day...and after they had put him to sleep Shivaay would have got barely 1 or 2 hours sleep and the little prankster was awake again...

Not wanting to disturb Annika who was working till late night for their son's first Diwali, and then was taking care of Ansh, he tiptoed to his son's cradle and took him in his arms...and the baby was happy and cooing once again, happy to have got a play mate...Shivaay wrapped his little bundle of joy in his cute blanket and took him out to the poolside...

Shivaay:"Ansh Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I need to have a word with you young man..."

He said in to his son in full tadi...
Baby cooed happily at that as if to tell him ''bring it on papa..."

Shivaay:"We have to change your sleeping pattern.Ansh...do you know that early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy , wealthy and wise..."

Shivaay:"you must be thinking how do papa know about it...heina...Arey that's because your papa is a great man who knows everything...and also it's secret of success of your papa  obviously..."

He looked down to see his son nodding off...He laughed out loud...
Shivaay:"Tum na bilkul apne Mamma pe gaya hein...Drama Queens hein donom..."

Ansh looked at him with his eyebrows narrowed...

Shivaay:"ok...gosh...mama ke chamcha...yes your Mama believes that I'm a Drama Queen too...but that's absurd...matlab mein...aur Drama Queen...no way..."

Shivaay looked at his baby smiling...more like smirking...Was it possible for babies to smirk at 6 months age...?
He thought to himself...

Shivaay:"vaise...you don't have to be so pleased with yourself little guy...your mom hone se pehle Annika mere biwi hein...I know her more than you have...you have known her only for 6 months...and nine months before that I guess...but I have known her for 4 years..."

He said his chest puffed up with pride...and pleased with himself...

aaa...aaa...aaa...
The baby started crying out...

Shivaay:"gosh...relax dude...I was just kidding...(Sort of ...He mumbled...)..."
Shivaay:"no need to get so personal about it..."

Ansh stopped wailing and stared at his father in awe...

Shivaay:"vaise...where were we...? Oh yeah, your sleeping pattern, we need to bring discipline to your habits...ok..don't you agree...?"

Baby blew a few raspberries in the air in response...

Shivaay:"well seeing that we have different opinion regarding it...maybe we should think of a compromise...?because you are so a night owl., young man...you party all night and sleep all day...aisa kaun kartha hein yaar...?Let me tell you., we do have watchmen at OM if you don't know...kal subah milathi hoon unse...so feel free to sleep at night...you don't  have to stay alert all night...deal..."

Annika:"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, are you lecturing my son on "GST" Again...?"

Shivaay turned to see his wife looking at him with suspicion, and had her arms crossed across her chest...

Shivaay:"No...I was not..."

He said with dignified expression...Seriously...yeh Annika bhi na...it was just a one time scenario...Ansh rona baand karne ka naam aur nisaan he nahi le raha tha and being a baaad singer Shivaay didn't dare sing lori...tho ek bechara businessman kya kartha...He thought pouting...

Annika rolled her eyes...
Shivaay:"And Annika is never going to let me live it down..."
He thought making faces...

On seeing her Ansh eagerly leaned on to her...Annika smiled at Ansh who looked so tiny in the blanket...just  like a little turtle putting its head outside the shell...

Annika:"oh...Mera ladoo...did papa bore you with his lectures...bore kiya kya..."

.She said taking her baby in her arms...Ansh leaned on to her and yawned...

Annika:"neend aa raha hein mere ladoo ko...?mama lori sunathi hoon...soo jaa mere Anshu, So ja...so ja mere ladoo...so ja..."
Ansh clapped his hands happily...

Shivaay:"as if...yeh silly se gane sunege tho zaroor soyega baby...dekha nahi break dance karne ka mood mein hein Ansh..."
He muttered sarcastically...

Annika:"apne Mamma pe gaya hein mere ladoo...jaal bhin machli..nritya bin bhijli..."

She said proudly...Shivaay rolled his eyes...

Annika:"vaise, last time apke lori sunke tho 2 hours ke liye mera ladoo non stop roye...bade aye Arjit Singh kahi ke..."
She said in a sing song way...

Annika:"heina mere bacha...heina mere bacha...Meri nanhi ladoo...umah.."
Ansh cooed happily...

Shivaay:"and ladoo...like really...?not cool..."

Annika:"but my ladoo loves it shoo shoo much...heina...papa se bolo..."

Ansh clapped his hands...
Annika laughed...

Shivaay:"I hate you two...hamesha ek he team mein chale jaathe ho..."
He said making cute faces...

Annika:"aww...but we love you sshoo much...heina Anshu...Papa se hum bohot pyaar karthe hein...heina ladoo...we love papa very much..."

She said placing him in Shivaay's hands...Shivaay put Ansh's tiny hands inside the blanket so he won't feel cold...

mmm...mmm...mmm...
Ansh hummed...

Annika shivered with the cold...
Shivaay:"Annika...go get your sweater...varna you will get cold...and I hate your voice when you get cold...it goes all KRA KRA...and as you don't stop talking ever...it starts to grits my nazuk ears...

Annika:"Haww...says the guy who sings like pahadi kauva..."
Shivaay laughed...

Shivaay:"Go..."
He said...

Annika:"Acha baba...jaa rahi hoon..."
She walked inside smiling...

Shivaay:"vaise utna bhi bad nahi gaathi hoon mein...your mom's jealous..."
He said secretly to his son after Annika went inside to get her sweater...

Ansh tried to pry his tiny fist out of his blanket...
Shivaay:"Na...na...no cheating...tand lag gayega..."

Shivaay rocked the baby slowly...Ansh kept looking at his father...

Shivaay:"Ok little guy... let's strike a deal...you sleep right now and help me keep my dignity and I'll take you to see ducky in the park..."

Shivaay:"Ducky...in the paaky...Ducky in chi paaky...I'll show you fichy fichy..."
He said softly in baby talks like Annika does...

Shivaay:"fichy fichy...?no that doesn't sound right at all...sounds like michmichi..."
He said making yucky face...

Shivaay:"seriously...doing baby talk is so embarrassing...doesn't go along with the glamour and personality of Shivaay Singh Oberoi...better leave it to professionals..."

Shivaay:"so as I was saying,  we can go and see Ducky in the Parky and fishy in the pondy..."
He sang...

Annika:"Shivaay, Ansh so gaye..."
She whispered softly,  placing her hands on Shivaay's shoulder...

Shivaay looked down at his baby who had fallen asleep leaning onto him...Ansh  looked so tiny in his arms...Shivaay felt his eyes prickle with tears...

He looked at Annika who was watching them with love...His woman...His love...ever since she came into his life...He had known nothing but happiness and love...

Jise zindagi dhoondh rahi hai,
Kya ye woh makaam mera hai,
Yahaan chain se bas ruk jaaun,
Kyun dil ye mujhe kehta hai

His Annika who made him the king of her heart...She just transformed his life with her magical touch...Made him a better man...unleashed those feelings of love in him which he thought He would never feel for anyone...

Jazbaat naye se mile hain,
Jaane kya asar ye hua hai,
Ik aas mili phir mujhko,
Jo qubool kisi ne kiya hai

and now she gave him his Ansh  to love...a small family of their own...He felt his heart explode with his love for Annika...

Haan
Kisi shaayar ki ghazal,
Jo de rooh ko sukoon ke pal,
Koi mujhko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjaare ko ghar 

Shivaay:"Th..."
Annika placed her hands on his lips...and shook her head to indicate no...because she knew...

Naye mausam ki sehar,
Ya sard mein dopahar,
Koi mujhko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjare ko ghar

Her throat choking with emotion...
She looked the man who made her every dream come true, each day was nothing less than a happy dream for her ever since she fell in love with him...

Jaise koi kinaara 
Deta ho sahaara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara 
Karta ho ujaala 
Waise hi roshan kare woh shehar,

The man who made her the queen of his heart...who broke all the chains of unhappiness that bound her soul with his love...and he gave himself to her...and now a son to love...Their little family...

Dard mere woh bhula hi gaya,
Kuchh aisa asar hua,
Jeena mujhe woh phir se woh sikha raha

Shivaay leaned forward and kissed her forehead...They really knew each other so well that words were no longer necessary to know each other's feelings...

Jaise baarish kar de tar,
Ya marham dard par,
Koi mujhko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjare ko ghar

Annika:"Isn't he perfect...?"
She said smiling through her tears...tears of happiness...kissing her son...

Shivaay:"He is and so are you..."
He said wiping off the tears in her eyes...

Annika:"aur Aap bhi..."
She said...

Shivaay:"vo tho mein hoo he..."
He said it with so much tadi that Annika rolled her eyes...

Smiling cheekily Shivaay walked inside and Placed Ansh on their bed...

Shivaay and Annika lay down on the either sides, their hands intertwined, .Watching their baby sleep...like they used to do since Ansh was born...They could simply watch him sleep all night and day...

Naye mausam ki sehar,
Ya sard mein dopahar,
Koi mujhko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjaare ko ghar

Shivaay and Annika leaned down and kissed their Ansh...
Shivika's Ansh smiled in his sleep...

Koi mujhko yun mila hai,
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just heard the song.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Res πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Unres😳😳

Ohhh God Kirthi. This was super cute. Little Ansh was responding to Shivaay's talks in his own Tadibaaz ways.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Shivaay lectured Ansh on GST. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Also, Shivaay's deal was super cute with Ducky and Fichy in the paaky.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Totally enjoyed it.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Rainzz - 6 years ago
rarefan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was a very satisfying kind of read.. beautiful
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Cute os...
Song was nice
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kirthi my dear this is so beautiful. Cuteness overloaded and so dreamy . I loved it to the core πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Can't stopped smiling πŸ˜ƒ
chandran.rudra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww
Kirthi , its really cute n sweet.
Loved it
IBPS thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!! Kirthi, It was beautiful πŸ˜³
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that was really amazing loved it so much.
Teju... thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This os...its sooo cute...sso making deals with chota ansh and givin him lecture about GST...yeh banda kabhi nahi sudhrega...wish we get this type of scene in last episodes of ishqbaaz 
Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww... Kirthi darling I loved it. β€οΈ β€οΈ
So beautifully written.  
I am still smiling. Loved the papa Shivaay and mamma Annika πŸ˜Š
I would love to see this in the show.πŸ˜‰
Ippazhenkilum post cheyyan thonniyallo thank you honeyπŸ€—
So much Love
Krishna
Edited by krish_10 - 6 years ago