Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys...
Kirthi here...
Thank you so much for the encouragement you gave me for my last update...

Will be updating the 2nd shot in 2 parts...
Part 2-A and Part 2-B...

Updating the part 2-A...

Link to Part 2-B and Part 3...

Do tell me your opinions regarding it...

~~~~Ishaqzaade~~~~
Shot 2-A

The hospital was buzzing with excitement...Handling cases of Celebrities were very tedious...first was the issue of saving the life...also they had to keep the paparazzi away...

Shivaay sat a little away from all...

He watched Sahil walk towards the ICU...Om lifted the little guy up so that he can see his sister...once he was put down Sahil walked towards Shivaay angrily...And caught hold of his shirt...

Sahil:"kya bigada tha mera Annika Didi apka...bolo...kya raitha phailaya apne iss baar ki vo itne bade step lene mein majboor ho gayi...bolo Shivaay Singh Oberoi...Bolo..."
He asked wiped away his tears furiously...

Om walked over to him...And tried to calm him down...but Sahil pushed off Om's hand...
Sahil:"Chodiye mujhe..."
He said shouting...

Sahil:"promise kiya tha na...ki aap meri Annika didi ko protect karega...yeh hein apka protection...?"
He said pointing to the ICU...

Sahil:"the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."
He said mockingly...

Shivaay didn't say a word...there was nothing he could say...no explanation he could give...this was all his fault...He should have looked out for Annika...but the truth was he didn't...

Sahil:"I hate you SSO...I hate you with whole my heart...ever since you came into our life, my Annika di  hasn't been the same...she got lost in your world...that too for a man who can't see her worth..."

Sahil:"she loved you...loved you so much that the thought of losing you made her take such a harsh step..."

Sahil:"kyu ayi aap humare zindagi mein...?sab kuch acha chal raha tha...sab barbad kar diya apne...kash aap humare zindagi mein nahi aye hothe...mujhe meri Annika didi ko iss halath mein dekne nahi padthi..."

Sahil left Shivaay's shirt and started walking towards the ICU...but stopped feeling a tug...

Shivaay held his hand...

Sahil:"Mere haat CHODO..."

Shivaay:"mene vadha kiya tha ki mein Annika ko kuch nahi hone dunga...and I stand by it...I'll get our Annika back..."

A couple of hours later...

Sunitha:"Aap ki vajah se yeh sab huva...varna Annika mam aisa kabhi nahi karthi...''
Annika's housekeeper said angrily...

Pinky:"tum kaun hothi ho mujhse aise bathem karne vali...?apne aukat pe raho..."

Commotion ensued in the premises...
Om:"for Goodness sake...this is a hospital...and what are you doing here Choti Ma...?"

Pinky:"I don't need anybody's certificate to go anywhere...and mujhe kisi ko safai dene ki koi zaroorat nahi hein..."

Annika's Security Officer, Tiwari stood adamant...
Tiwari:"Cant let you through Mrs.Oberoi...I have seen what you have done to Annika mam...not anymore...not on my watch...I won't let that happen again...you may leave now..."

Rudra:"choti ma...it's better if you leave...go home...nobody wants you here..."

Pinky:"oh my mata...you are talking back to me like this...?"

Rudra:"before we loose our patience just leave...because no way a're we going to let you hurt Annika Di again..."

Pinky:"that's if she comes out of this alive na...I have already talked to the doctor about her...her chances of survival is 20%...and with this the zyapa khatam..."
She smiled...

Rudra lunged towards Pinky...while Om caught him and held him...
Om:"she is not worth it Rudi..."

Rudra:" leave me O..."
He turned towards Pinky angrily and shouted...

Rudra:" ek baat kaan kholke sunlo Mrs.Oberoi...agar meri Annika Didi ko kuch huva tho mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga...mein apke kartoot ke baare mein saab janthi hoon...agar Shivaay bhaiyya ko patha chal gaya ki Annika di ko aapne blackmail kiya tho na jane kya hoga apka..."

Bhavya:" vaise pinky Auntyji...don't you know it's an criminal offence to insinuate somebody to commit suicide...?jail mein apka puura oh my mata honi hein...Andar karvaoon kya...?"

Gauri:" aur Priyanka ki shaadi mein apka haat bhi mein nahi bhulne vali...bechari Annika bhabhi ko uske vajah se kitna sataya sab ne..."

Om:"Oh by the way..."Choti Ma"...does Shivaay know that Ragini Malhotra's deranged ex-fiance story is all cooked up to get sympathy from him...?kya hoga kal ka shaadi ka if he comes to know...haye rabba..."
Pinky gulped...

Rudra:"isliye acha hoga if you leave...because you may be able to mislead Shivaay bhaiyya with your sob stories...but not us..."

Pinky mumbled as she walked away..
It was around midnight...the whole family had fallen asleep owing to the emotional trauma they were in...Shivaay walked to the ICU where Annika was kept in observation...there was no change whatsoever in her condition...the doctors had given up hope...her breathing was becoming more and more laborious...

The senior Doctor came out and tapped his shoulder...

Doctor:"Mr.Oberoi,  You should go see her...say your goodbyes...she is in deep coma...In a few hours-she will slowly slip away...she will be free of the pain..."

The doctor gulped at the glare Shivaay shot him...Shivaay then turned and walked towards his Annika...

Shivaay watched as his Annika lay as still and white as death...her breathing was so shallow...Shivaay held his heart to control his overflowing emotions...he ran his hands through her face delicately...the face he dreamt of seeing the first thing in the morning...and last thing when he went to sleep...

Shivaay took Annika's hand in his and kissed it...he felt Annika's breaths going shallower...he felt as if she wasn't breathing anymore...
Shivaay panicked...

Shivaay:" no...no...no...don't do this to me...don't die Annika...please don't die...I can't live without you Annika...Mar javungi mein..."
Tears rolled down his eyes...

For the next couple of hours he spoke to her...he switched from coaxing, complaining, tempting to threatening even...

Shivaay:"you are really a nautanki...do you know that...itna satathi ho ki mein javani mein he is bhudda ho jayega..."
He said with a painful smile...

Shivaay:"tho apna tadi dikane ka eradha hein kya...?acha...koi nahi...tadi dikathe raho...mein tumse naraz hoon..."

Shivaay:"vaise there are a lot of lessons pending for me to give you...abb sirf blush lessons, farak lessons aur dard lessons he huva hein...abb aur kayi lessons bache hein jiske baare mein tum sunoge tho tum mujhe chalu cheez cheapde bulavogi...vaise tumhe first night ka meaning bhi tho bathana hein..."
He coaxed her...

Shivaay:"Annika please wake up...tum meri sherni ho na...Don't you dare give up...please wake up...come on...you can scratch , claw...throw gobbar...throw water...call me vho kya tha...yeah sri sri kanji ankhom vala tadibaaz bhagad billa Maharaj or whatever you want...but please Don't leave me...mein mar javungi..."
He cried holding her hand...

Shivaay talked on and on...he flited from one topic to another...time flew by...

Shivaay:"you are making me look bad in front of everybody ok...especially Sahil...and you know how Shivaay Singh Oberoi hates to look bad...so be a good girl...and wake up will you...?"

Shivaay:"do you know how much I missed you...?so much that I watched fhukat raja...itna ghatiya picture meine zindagi mein kabhi bhi dekha nahi..."
He shuddered...

Shivaay:"vho white saree ke neeche white sports shoes pehene vali bhoot na...jho interval ke baad ichadari naagin banjathi hein...usse dekha tho mujhe tumhari yaad agayi..."

Shivaay:"vaise uss movie ka chakkar kya hein...?puuri movie mein itna jangali janvar aya ki poocho maat...ichadari eagle...ichadari rhino or was it buffalo...?...sach mein aisa laga ki meein ek zoo mein phas gaya..."

He ran his hands through her hair lovingly...

Shivaay:"mein bhool hi gaya phukat raja 2 release hone vala hein...meine promise kiya tha ki tumhe aur Sahil ko uske screening pe le javungi...tho jaldi teek ho javo...varna ek bhaskar worthy film miss ho jayega...itne classic movie jho hein..."

Convinced that if Annika knew how much she meant to him...She would stay alive...Shivaay poured his hearts out...

Shivaay:"I love you Annika...i love you...Shivaay Singh Oberoi loves Tadibaaz Kidkithod Annika...and I have to tell that to you in a way you deserve...poore filmy style mein confess  karna chahthi hoon...aur tumse ek aur baar puure rasam ke saath shaadi karna chahthi hoon...mujhe chodke javoge tho mein yeh tumse kabhi nahi kah pavungi..."

Shivaay:"I can't live without you...there is so much I want to tell you about...so much I want to show you...so many places I want to take you...

Driven by anger and desperation, Shivaay clutched her hand and abruptly switched from pleas to stern threats.

Shivaay:"Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi...don't you dare leave me...I will kill you if you do...do you get that...tum nahi janthe ki mein kaun hoon aur kya kar saktha hoon...I'm warning you..."

Shivaay:"open your eyes damn it...ankhe kolo..."

Shivaay:"how will I live without you...?Fine...take me with you...I'm coming with you..."
He demanded like a little kid...

Shivaay:"I love you Annika...I'll fill your life with all the happiness in the world...I promise you...please apne ankem kholo..."

Shivaay:"fine...I have a an alternate plan...I have studied a song...I'm going to sing it ok...and when I'm through you will have no other choice but to shout at me..."

Shivaay:"oh jaana...khoya khoya rehtha hein...Dil tadap ke kehtha hein tu hein meri jeene ki vajah...oh jaana..."
He laid his cheeks against hers and cried...

It was then Shivaay felt something...a slight whispering against his cheeks...
Shivaay jerked up alerted and looked at Annika...he looked fanatically for signs that it was her voice he heard...
Shivaay:"Annika..."
He bend over to her trying to catch any motion from Annika...

Shivaay:"Annika...my love...bolo...I'm listening to you...say something sweetheart..."
Shivaay saw her lips move and she whispered something again...

Shivaay:"kya hein Annika...?"

Annika whispered again and this time Shivaay's mouth fell open as he finally understood what Annika was trying to tell him...

He stared at her hands held tightly in his and then his shoulders shook as he began to laugh. It started as a soft chuckle and then exploded into laughter that rang out along the corridor bringing OmRu, Gauri, Bhavya and Sahil running into the room in the obvious misapprehension that Shivaay's grief had boggled his mind...and that he has finally lost it...

OmRu held Shivaay as he clutched his stomach laughing...
Om:"Shivaay...shhh...shh...it's ok...relax..."

Rudra hugged Shivaay tight...

The girl's cried for their bade bhaiyya and bhaujai...

Shivaay:"oh...OmRu...you have got to hear what Annika said...bola ki mera gana sunke aisa laga ki pahadi kauve ki gala baait gaya ho..."

Shivaay:"My Annika is back with full tadi...''

He said looking at her lovingly...And she slowly opened her eyes to see her love...

Annika smiled at Shivaay...tightening her hold in his hands...

To be continued...

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
... Edited by BIaddict - 6 years ago
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is really emotional 
Shivika are so heartbroken 
Finally Annika is ok
Update soon 
Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kirthi i will first ask then say it ...how many shots n how soon 😆 now thats out of the way ...super awesome as always 👍🏼 looking fw to the upcoming updatesEdited by yash2010 - 6 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh that was so good.
He bared his heart and she responded.
What next...pinkys omm by Shivvay 

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
So much pain, love and angst from Shivaay...
Saahil...his pain at his didi's state...
All the words uttered by Shivaay , it reminded me of their journey...what a journey...
Still not sure what Pinky is doing at hospital...
Lovely update...waiting for next...
Blink_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where is nxt update..??
so gud, sahil was angry, n pinky exposer on t way?
u remember all, phokat raja story too...lol..
want to see wHAT would b ani reaction,
plz update soon..
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mind blowing update
Shivay broke his promise very badly this time
He seriously need a lot to mend everything
Finally Anika came back all because of Shivay
I want full on oh my mata of pinky
She doesn't deserve son like Shivay
Update soon please
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update
Shivaay trying various ways for Anika to get up
Loved how saahil shouted at sso
loved omru, rivya doing omm of pinky
Loved how Anika's housemaid & security personnel stopped pinky from gng near Anika
Finally Anika wakes up irritated by Shivaays voice
This was completely imaginable.
Laughed so much.
Continue soon
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update yar...
it was too emotional...
everyone is sooo heartbroken...
Shivaay's words were heartouching...it really gave a flashback of their full story...
waiting for the next update