adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
amazing update, hope she finds Chutki
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This one is superb dear...
Shivika convo was so emotional... He suffered a lot in his life...
His dadi is everything for him...and now Anika...
Anika lost her sister and blamed herself for her sister's death...
Both of them needs each other... Shivay ke bina Anika nehi and Anika ke bina Shivay nehi...
Tnq so mach for an awsm update and also for pm...waiting for the next...
Thwisha617 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely dear.
I wish we cud see something like this in the serial.
Great work.looking fed for the next part.
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful nd extravagant
Continue soon
Do pm me if possible
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super .. love it.
Do go on.
Anika opening up finally.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Omm!!
Shivaays childhood revelation though may not be shocking but was emotional too
Good he opened up
Anika finally revealed...
Hopefully she completely.opens up too
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm
ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seema84

Awesome start n the concept z nice... at least shivaay can pay attention to know about annika's past related to Chutki...

Thank you...😊
Yes Shivaay will be Annika's strength in the time of her need and vulnerability...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

Amazing update dear!!!

Superb!!!
She is going to open up with him...
Update soon..

Thank you...😊
Yes she is...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar...

Totally loved it...
it was too emotional to see them like this 
both of them suffered so much in their childhood in different ways ...
I am glad that Annika is letting shivaay in and confessing every thing 

Thank you dear...
Yes both of of them suffered in their own way...and after Annika let's Shivaay in...Their love will heal her...
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi peeps...
Updating the third part of the SS...

Sorry for the delay...

PS:"Flashbacks in Pink and Annika's thoughts about the past in red..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3

I'm here. I love you.

I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long, I will stay with you.

If you need the medication again, go ahead and take itI will love you through that, as well. 

If you don't need the medication, I will love you, too. 

There's nothing you can ever do to lose my love. 

I will protect you until you die, and after your death I will still protect you.

I am stronger than Depression and I am braver than Loneliness and nothing will ever exhaust me..

~Elizabeth Gilbert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay pulled her closer to him...

He held Annika as she cried her hearts out...
The pain and hurt that was accumulated in her heart since she was a child rained down...

Shivaay:"Annika..."
His voice shaking with pain on seeing Annika crying...that snapped Annika out of her soul wrenching sobs...

Annika:"I'm fine...Shivaay..."

She wiped off her tears...Shivaay intertwined his hands with hers and kissed it...

Annika kept telling herself...it's time Shivaay knew about you...with all the guards down...just the plain Annika...

Annika:"I was 8 and chutki was 5 when our parents died..."

Annika:".when i returned after school that day there was this eerie silence in the house...which was so unusual...usually papa and ma would wait for us in the porch sipping their tea...and chutki would be napping after coming back from the nursery school..."

She took a deep breath...seeing it all in her mind again...the haunting darkness in the house...the maddening silence...after getting no response even after calling out for her parents for a few times...panic had started to creep in...

Annika:"there was blood all over when I switched on the lights...for the first time I feared the unknown...I was scared...I followed the trail and I found papa in the bedroom...drenched in a pool of his own blood...lifeless...he was..."

She left it hanging...but Shivaay knew what it was...what Annika was trying to say...

Annika had screamed and cried out loud...calling out for her father to wake up...but he was already..

Annika swallowed...

Annika:"I heard a whimper from the washroom...Mom...She was still alive...barely..."

After calling for ambulance she had ran to chutki expecting the worse...but she was safe...her little angel was hugging her worn out yellow giraffe and was fast asleep...She couldn't wake her up and risk her seeing those horrifying things...and getting scarred forever...

Annika:"we took Ma and papa  to hospital...but...Papa was already gone by then...and Ma...once she came to know that Papa was no more even she lost her will to live..."

Annika:"I even fought with the nurse who said that Ma and Papa were gone...but they really were gone...away from us forever..."

Shivaay's heart bled for his Annika...losing her loved ones at an age when she didn't even know what death was...watching her narrate her past like it was just a story was more painful than it would have been if she was crying...He was sure that Annika was reliving those incidents...
Annika was stuck in the whirlpool of her past...and only thing that kept her tied to reality was Shivaay...
After postmortem they had brought their bodies back home...
Annika was slowly learning...learning that bad things can also happen...life was not just a bed of roses...there were thorns too...

And after the funeral service she heard a new story too...that it was a suicide...apparently papa and ma were having financial crisis at the business...and they were in heavy debts...

Annika:"it was brushed off as a suicide...for first week people sympathized...and then they started talking behind the backs .regarding my parents...As if they would just commit suicide leaving me and chutki...but nobody would listen to me...I tried to tell police about my doubts...but what authenticity would an 8 year old's words carry...it was totally rejected...it feel on deaf ears...why would anybody care about the rambling of a kid..they said I was in trauma...I was assuming things to seek attention..."

Annika:"Then within the week there was another attack too...this time on Chutki...we had no other option than to run...the poojari of temple gave us temporary shelter...but he couldn't go protecting us forever...we left from their when the attacks worsened..."

Shivaay:"And Mr.Bajaj found you both and left you at the orphanage..."

Annika nodded...
Annika:"from there hell broke out...everything went downhill...I tried to move on from my quest to get justice to my parents, for the safety of chutki...Hoping for a new life away from the tragedies of life...

Annika:"past had come following...they made me pay for my insolence...for daring to complain against them and Tried to "cut" the oppression in their on ways...they send their executioner Natvarlal to discipline me..."

They had tortured her..the bruises she used to sport those days...concealed under baggy clothes...every square inch of her body used to hurt...the pain had made her want to die sometimes...they used to lock her up in a dark room and leave her hungry until she begged...

Life as an orphan is very painful...the little kids have to go through the trauma of losing their loved ones...and face ridicule...get beaten...stay hungry...and in the end only some stay alive...and to those kids the so called "righteous society" unleashes their viciousness...

Annika:"when it became unbearable I decided to run away with chutki...but they found us and brought us back..  and this time as a punishment they took my chutki away from me...They told me that they were giving chutki up for adoption..."

She had begged the matron to not let the adoption happen...
Chutki's screams still rang in her ears...but it fell on deaf ears of their matron...

Annika:"it was too late when I realized that avenging my papa and Ma's death was not that important compared to protecting my chutki..."

Shivaay hugged her tightly...no child deserved what she had gone through...and his Annika had been struggling with the world since she was a child...

Annika:"a few days later they told me that my chutki was dead...they said they couldn't even get the body..."
She clenched and unclenched her palms...

Annika:"you know Shivaay...Chutki had a character that was totally opposite to mine...She was this furball of cuteness and positivity...She was just like mom...always smiling...always happy...ittu sa tha vo...aur mein use se protect bhi nahi kar payi..."

Shivaay:"Annika...it's not your fault...if anybody are to be blamed it should be those monsters...you did what you could..."

Annika:"I didn't Shivaay...I didn't do my best...I was the one who unleashed the monster...and my sister got killed in this mess..."
She said feeling angry with herself...

Shivaay:"Annika it wasn't because of you...and we will find chutki...har haal mein...har keemath par..."

Annika:"all my investigation has lead to dead ends Shivaay...Chutki is..."

Annika swallowed...after investigating for chutki since the past few weeks...and subsequent dead ends...the PI had informed her clearly that the possibility that chutki was dead was possible too...

Annika:"if at all chutki is g...on...gone forever...she deserves a perfect goodbye from the world...I'll make sure that I'll find about her...and give her a proper bye from her sister..."

Shivaay:"Annika...we will find about Chutki..."

Silence ensued...Annika and Shivaay watched the sun comes up...

She twirled the chand bracelet...with a wistful smile...

Annika:"you know what Shivaay...I don't remember what my parents looked like...what there names were...?but even now I remember...My mom... she had a beautiful smile...you know...it was magical...and the warmth that in her hugs...and my dad...he was this big nautanki...we used to laugh till our cheeks hurt ..."

Annika:"we were so happy and then all of a sudden everything vanished...sab kuch bhikarke raag ho gayi..."

Annika:"only thing my mom asked from me on her death bed was to take care of chutki...aur meine...sahi dang se vho bhi nahi kar payi..."

Annika looked at Shivaay trying to comprehend his reaction...waiting for him to be disgusted...

Shivaay:"I'm not going to run away Annika...if that's what you are waiting for..."

He clarified seeing Annika look at him confused...His eyes shining with his love for her...

Annika remembered what they had once said to Mallika about love...

Shivaay:"Mallika...mera maan na hein ki har rishta ek deal hotha hein...aur kisi bhi rishthe mein zaroorat se zyada umedem leke javo tho bura he lagtha hein..."

Shivaay:"all thanks to films, songs, poetry, greeting cards...log pyaar mein bhi zaroorat se zyada emotions leke jathe hein...Asman aur neela lagtha hein...baarish aur geeli lagthi hein...dil me kuch bachta hein...and all of that.."

Shivaay:".you know yeh saab sirf films mein hota hein...aur mein asal zindagi mein rehta hoon...And asal zindagi mein aisa kuch nahi hota...it doesn't happen in the real world ok..."

Annika:"Mujhe nahi lagtha ki meri jaisi ladki kI zindagi mein kabhi pyaar aa saktha hein..."

Annika:"Meine bhi bohot saari pyaar ki kahaniyan suni hein...pyaar eisa hota hein...pyaar vaisa hota hein...jeeta tho vohi hein jho pyaar kiya ho...mujhe dar lagtha hein ki kahi yeh sach nikala tho...?Agar mein pyaar karne se pehle he mar gayi tho...?meri tho bohot badi chop ho jayegi..."

Annika:"Mein zindagi mein ek baar jeena chahtha hoon...bas kisi kone mein baitke unhi smile karna chatha hoon...kisi ko yaad karke...bas yun he khush hona chahthi hoon...yun hi gun gunana chahthi hoon...pyaar ka sara pagalpan karna chahthi hoon...koyi mere liye vo pagalpan kare..."

Annika:"kisi ke zindagi mein me no.1 baan na chathi hoon...jiski duniya meri charom taraf guume...mujhe patha hein aisa kuch hoga nahi...phir bhi mera dil chatha hein ki e baar eisa ho..."

How things had changed since then...both of them who never believed in love were brought together by Destiny...The man who believed that every relation was a deal now leaves no stone unturned to let her know of his love for her..they grew so much in love that they their entire universe started to revolve around each other...they could understand each other just by a look...by a touch...

Shivaay:"Annika...Annika...where are you lost...?kya huva..."

Annika:"Nothing...I..."

Shivaay:"you don't have to worry...I'm with you in this fight...we will bring the culprits to justice and get back chutki. ...

Shivaay made himself a cup of coffee and brought her a cup of Annika's favorite masala tea...

Shivaay:"Annika..."
He called out on not seeing her anywhere...

Annika came out of the bathroom drying her hair...

Shivaay:"where are you going Annika...?"

Annika:"I got a call from the my PA saying that the commissioner had called to office... to inform that Natvarlal is getting parole in a few days..."

Shivaay:"And why did he want to inform YOU...?why...?"

Annika:"since this case is related to me... he thought I might be be interested to know...and I'm interested..."

Shivaay caught Annika by her hand and stopped her...

Shivaay:"can't you see Annika...this has trap written all over it...you were the one who said that he was denied a parole since the time he was arrested...then why now...?it's a bait...for you..."

Annika looked at Shivaay and smiled sadly...

Annika:"I know Shivaay...this is a trap...but I have got no choice...from what he said to me yesterday when I saw him...he was scared...genuinely...somebodys after him...somebody is hunting him down...he changed his identity and settled somewhere else because of this...and I want to bring that man out...his boss..."

Shivaay stood up angrily...
Shivaay:"This is madness Annika...And I can't let you do it..."

Annika:"Don't make me regret telling you everything Shivaay..this is the only way I have to get hold of the real culprit behind my parents death...and to know about chutki...i'll have to force the man to play his hand...for that i'll have to forfeit my queen...so that my king can checkmate him..."
She said looking at him hopefully...

Shivaay:"wow...you want me to stand by and watch while you are out there playing dangerous games...and strike him when you are down...Gosh...this is why you have been telling me to stay clear of your past right...?nothing good will come out of poking at old wounds...you had said back then..."

Annika cupped his face...
Annika:"Shivaay...I'll drown in my past...I want you to stay clear of the mess because I want you to pull me out once everything is done...I want you to save me from my past...the last time I went digging I lost my sister...I can't afford to lose you like that Shivaay...I want to live with you happily...I want to love you...to be loved by you...I want to have our little family that we have dreamed of...and I want to grow old with you..."

Annika's dream was no different from that of Shivaay's. ..And that's what made his heart tremble with fear...what if...

Shivaay picked up his phone and dialed Khanna's number...

Shivaay:"get me all information regarding that prisoner natvarlal...try to get the police  commissioner on line...

Shivaay:"there's some hisaab I have to settle with this natvarlal..."

Shivaay:"Nothing will get past me to hurt you till I'm alive Annika...this is my promise to you..."

So guys how was it..?Should I continue...?

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Previous Chapter: Part 2 || Next Chapter: Part 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by ks_angel - 5 years ago