ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tadibaaaz-

Res

Unres

--------------
Kirthi!

At last Annika found her home!! That was a happy moment..Loved that!!

Update soon..Thanks for the pm..

Love,
Rusha

Hello Rusha...😊
yeah, Annika got back her home and a bit of her memories too...Glad to hear that you loved it dear...

Will update today itself...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina744

Extremely sorry for late review... Really love it a lot..
Shivay is now in a very complicated situation...
Anika's drawing and her childhood memories are portrait by you so beautifully...
Waiting eagerly for next part
Tnq so much for the pm...

Aww...Thank you so much dear...😊
Shivaay is definitely in a complicated situation...He is going on creating a  web of lies around himself...
Will update soon...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Read all chapters together!!
It is damn kidkitodh...
Luvd the concept!!
Anika searching for the culprits of her past...
Possiblity of Shivay family involvement...
Shivay scared to loose her...hence hiding things...
And her strong trust on him...
Hope everything turns out fine!!
Can't wait for next update!!
Continue soonish

Thank you dear...😳
It will turn out fine...
Shivika will take care of everything...😆
Will update today itself...
ks_angel thumbnail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My other Shivika stories...

Shivika OS: Jashn of Love...
(If Dare games were to be played between Shivaay and  Annika...What would be Annika's dare for Shivaay...and  what would be Shivaay's demand from Annika...?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika TS: Love and War...(Completed)
(An alternate track for Shivika bhaang revelations...What would happen if instead of Shivaay, if it was Annika who got drunk...Will Shivaay be able to get the truth as to why Annika broke his heart and left him three months before)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika OS: Baarish...

(An OS on how a rainy night changed the life of Shivika, post Annika's return to the OM after the 3 months separation...)

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail

Hey guys...

Updating the seventh part of the SS...

Hope you enjoy it...

Links to previous chapters of 

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Links to all  parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19-A

Part 19-B

Part 20

Please leave comments or like the post for PMs...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivika SS:Agar Tum Saath Ho...

Chapter 7

"In finding love, it's important to be patient. In being in a relationship, it's important to be honest, to communicate, to respect and trust, and to strive to give more than you take."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annika paused with her hand on the handle of the door...

She took a deep breath...this was were everything started...

From where a beautiful dream started to turn into a most frightening nightmare...

Was she really ready for this...?she thought to herself...

Every cell in her body screamed that she was going to open the Pandora's box...

thar her life may not be the same after this...she could turn back and let the past be...go back to being ignorant 

about anything that happened...

She looked up to see Shivaay look at her concerned...He took her hands in his...intertwining them...imparting his strength to her...Telling her that no matter what he was with her...

And Annika pushed open the door...

The light that penetrated through the door did nothing to erase the darkness...Annika stood frozen besides Shivaay...

Shivaay:"I'm here Annika...you don't have to be scared..."

Shivaay hugged her sideways and checked for lights...and switched them on...

Annika looked around...

The house looked exactly like how she had left it 20 years back except a little dusty...but all the warmth was gone...

She shivered...

Shivaay noticed that Annika had gone unsually silent after entering the house...

He saw her stare absentmindedly at something...

Shivaay:"it's beautiful..."

He whispered truthfully...

Annika looked at him open mouthed and blinked...what part of a dusty house did he find beautiful...?

Annika:"kya...?"

Shivaay:"what I meant was that the interior designing and all is top notch...even after all these years it is still classy..."

He said pointing to the painted glass, beautiful colour schemes and dazzling lights...it was like they were inside an ancient palace...the house was small but the grandeur of interior stole his heart...

Annika smiled...

Annika:"Ma did all this...She put in all her efforts to revamp this place after we moved in...it was her personal pride...our home sweet home..."

Shivaay:"your mom was really talented...now I see from where you got your eye for beauty and art from..."

Annika:"I...I had never realized that..."

She said amazed...

And slowly Annika eased up...

Shivaay smiled...Annika, don't ever think that I'll let you drown in pain alone...we are in this together...no matter what happens...

Annika:"She was amazing...She was a pro in handling things...but the truth is no matter how hard I try...I can only scratch the surface of her skill..."

Shivaay:"hey...watch it...you are underestimating the talents of my wife...She is very talented alright...ya maybe rough around the edges...but give her a few more years and she will be as perfect as her mother...and maybe even more..."

He said proudly...

Annika:"aww...Itna barosa aur guroor hein mujpe...?"

Shivaay:"kudh se bhi zyada..."

Annika led Shivaay to her parents room...

She stared at the spot where she had found her father...her Superhero...the man who had a smile in his face for his wife and children, even when he was breaking with pain inside...

During the times she was beaten up and locked in the dark room, she used to think how her life would have been if things hadn't happened the way it had...if her parents were still alive...if her chutki was with her...She had once even hoped that somebody would just kill her and relive her of the pain she was nesting in her heart...

"Annika..."

Shivaay's voice broke through her...it was then she realized that her nails had dug into Shivaay's skin...she jumped back...

Annika:"I'm so sorry Shivaay...I...didn't notice ki mein..."

Shivaay:"you were stressed...it's ok..."

Annika:"this is where...my father..."

She said pointing to the spot...

But she didn't cry...she won't insult her father's memory by crying where he died...

Annika:"let's look around for clues...kuch tho saboot chodke gaya hoga vho log..."

Shivaay wanted to point out that it's been 20 years since it all happened...Will evidences really survive this long...?and besides police would have been through these already...and there was a possibility that her parents had committed suicide...Not wanting to disappoint Annika he kept his mouth zipped...

They looked around the for clues...

Annika opened the cupboard...

There they found the graduation certificate of  her father kept inside a file...He was a graduand from one of the prestigious colleges of India...

Shivaay:"your father was an architect...?"

He asked surprised...

Annika:"I didn't know at that time...but..."

When she was a kid she thought her father loved drawing and painting...and to keep him happy she used to draw too...so he was an architect...?

Her father used to say that he would build my Ma a palace...where she will live like a queen...His queen...and she and chutki will be pretty little princesses...and two prince charming would come in white horses to sweep them off their feet and take them to their own  happily ever after...

And she had indeed found her tadibaaz prince charming...Her Shivaay...

When Shivaay turned he saw Annika starring at him with a smile...

Shivaay:"what...?"

Annika:"Nothing...just thinking something..."

Shivaay found a drawer inside it with lot of Architectural drawings...

Shivaay pulled it out...

Both of them stared at the sheet for long...

Annika:"what does this mean...it's all going above my head..."

Shivaay:"it's the plan of a building...More like a company building...here see this...these are different blocks...

These are the floors..."

Annika zoned out...

Annika:"oh pete ki...you know all these too...even if it's not your field of expertise..."

Shivaay smiled...

He was about to keep it aside that he found a contract under the drawing sheet...a contract between HVT Engineering construction and contracts division and Oberoi Group of Companies...He immediately slammed the sheet back...

Annika:"Hein...?"

She looked at him confused...

Annika urgently tugged on the group of drawings and it tumbled down onto the floor...and dust rose up from it...Annika bend down to pick it up...

COUGH...COUGH...

Annika stopped midway and looked up to see Shivaay holding his chest and coughing...

She panicked...

Annika:"Shivaay...are you ok...aap tek tho hein na...Shivaay kuch bolo..."

He sat down on the chair besides them...He took off his coat...

Annika:"kuch tho bolo Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"I'm...fine...just...medicines lena bhool gaya...".

Annika:"aap bhi na...why do you have to be so careless about your health...?meine apko yaad dilaya tha na..."

She cried...

Shivaay:"Annika,  Don't panic...mein medicines lete he ok ho javunga...car mein hein...please..."

Annika:"mein...mein...abhi ayi...apko kuch nahi hoga...mein...abhi leke avunga..."

She ran...

Shivaay just looked at her running and muttered sadly...

Shivaay:"sorry Annika...please forgive me..."

He bend down and took the contract file...he saw that it was some contract between the two for the construction of some factory...He would gave to go through it to know in detail...

He then took out the contract papers, folded it and  kept it inside his coat...and placed  a few other random papers inside the file...and dropped the file in the place it had fallen earlier...

He checked inside the cupboard for more documents...and finding none he sat back on the chair...

Shivaay took out his cellphone and called Mishra...

Shivaay:"Mishra...Check if we had an employee named Harshvardhan Trivedi...And report to me immediately...don't forget to share the information I passed with the PI...tell him I'll message him an address as soon as possible...Ask him to be ready with his resources to investigate about the man...I'll need the preliminary report by the end of the day...".

Shivaay messaged the address location to the PI...

"Shivaay...?"

He almost dropped his phone in surprise...

Shivaay:"Annika...tum itni jaldi aa gayi...?"

Annika looked at him confused...

He coughed some more...

Annika:"I found the medicines in the dashboard...here...have it..."

She said urgently...

Shivaay took the tablet from her hand...

Annika handed him the water bottle...

Annika:"I was foolish...how could I have done this to you...knowing that the dust will trigger your allergy..."

She said tearfully...

Shivaay:"Annika it's all right dear...I'm fine...just medicine lena bhool gaya tha...And Once I have it I'll be tan tana tan tan tan tara...in your language..."

Annika smiled...

Shivaay who had already taken his allergy pills...slowly slipped the tablet inside his pocket and just drank water.

Shivaay:"look...I'm perfect now..."

Annika took the water bottle from him and put it inside her bag...

Annika:"Shivaay let's leave...looks like kuch milne nahi vala hein...it was really foolish to think I would find something almost after 20 years...I was totally mad..."

Shivaay:"nahi Annika...don't berate yourself..."

Annika:"let's leave Shivaay..."

Shivaay:"we can't leave things like this and go..."

Annika:"don't worry...I'll do it..."

She bend down and immediately picked up all those scattered plans and kept it inside the cupboard... As soon as she turned Shivaay threw away the tablet...Which Annika saw through the mirror in the cupboard...

Shivaay was faking the asthma attack...?Why...?

Annika watched as he picked up his coat hurriedly...something was definitely off with Shivaay...He was hiding something...She thought to herself...

And glancing back at her parents room again...Annika walked out after Shivaay...

So guys how was it..?

Please let me know of opinion through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Previous Chapter: Part 6|| Next Chapter: Part 8

Edited by ks_angel - 3 years ago
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update 
Very satisfying the fact that annika can finally know about more about her past 
Though I did feel horrible that shivaay is betraying her by keeping her away from the truth, I know he is scared and worried for her and their relationship but his actions shows that he is falling weak, and now that annika has become suspicious ...
Very eager for next chapter 
Much love!
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...update yar...
Totally loved it 
ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved the update..but it's kid of scary at the end..
 Annika, is she going to misunderstanding him? 
Loved that Annika found her home and also got information related to her parents...now it will be interesting to see what Annika will do as she saw Shivaay throwing the medicine..
Waiting for next updates..

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very interesting.
Anika has caught 9n...dal mein kuch Kala hai.

Waiting to see how she handles shivay.

Thanks for the pm