Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Blink_Cat

where is nxt update..??
so gud, sahil was angry, n pinky exposer on t way?
u remember all, phokat raja story too...lol..
want to see wHAT would b ani reaction,
plz update soon..

Himanshi...πŸ€—
Will update the next part today itself...
Phukat raja episode is one of my favorites...😳don't know kitne baar dekh chuki hoon...I can go on and on about it...😳
The way they find out the clues...and how can I forget...the first Shivika team up happened in this track...πŸ˜†
One Annika's reaction update coming up...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Mind blowing update
Shivay broke his promise very badly this time
He seriously need a lot to mend everything
Finally Anika came back all because of Shivay
I want full on oh my mata of pinky
She doesn't deserve son like Shivay
Update soon please

Thank you...
Yes Shivaay did...and he made up for it too...
Full OMM is happening...πŸ˜†
It will be a full fledged exposure...(of all of pinky's kands I remember though...)
And no redemption for pinky whatsoever...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Superb update

Shivaay trying various ways for Anika to get up
Loved how saahil shouted at sso
loved omru, rivya doing omm of pinky
Loved how Anika's housemaid & security personnel stopped pinky from gng near Anika
Finally Anika wakes up irritated by Shivaays voice
This was completely imaginable.
Laughed so much.
Continue soon

Thank you...
Happy to know that you liked it...😊
Annika's personality is so adorable and caring that everybody falls in love with her...
Everybody stood up for their Annika...
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

Awesome update yar...

it was too emotional...
everyone is sooo heartbroken...
Shivaay's words were heartouching...it really gave a flashback of their full story...
waiting for the next update 

Thank you dear...😊
Everybody is scared for their Annika...
Shivaay trying every way possible to get response from Annika...
ks_angel thumbnail

Thank you dear...😊
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

haha shivaay singing is so bad anika had to come back from death bed

haha
loved this part ending
please do continue
waiting for next one

Thank you dear...😊
Shivaay's songs leave long lasting impacts on peopleπŸ˜†
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apu_915

Amazing Update. Totally loved it β€οΈ

Saahil-Shivaay's convo was intense. Loved the way the family confronted Pinky.Shivaay's pain & emotions were beautifully written πŸ‘πŸΌ
So our Khidkitod Anika is back with a bang!
Waiting for the nxt!

Apu...πŸ€—
Thank you dear...
Was trying to portray Sahil's helplessness...He had trusted Shivaay with his di and seeing her fighting death made him loose his composure...
OmRu and Rivya are ardent Annika supporters...Pinky's band bajathi thodi der aur ruke tho...πŸ˜†
Yeah...Kidkithod Annika is back...
ks_angel thumbnail
Thank you...😊
ks_angel thumbnail
ks_angel thumbnail
Hi guys...

Thank you so much for the encouragement you gave me for my last update..

Had to split up 2nd shot into 2 parts...Part 2-A and Part 2-B...

Updating the part 2-B...
Do tell me your opinions regarding it...

~~~~Ishaqzaade~~~~
Shot 2-B

After doctor checked on Annika...her family turned into her angrily...

Rudra:"Bhabhi, apki himaat kaise huyi...aise karne ki...?apko kuch ho jatha tho...?"

Annika:"kuch nahi huva na...I'm perfectly alright..."

Sahil:" kadu alright...I almost lost you..."

Om:"For the last few hours we were dying thinking that we had lost you, Annika..."

Gauri:"bhagvan ka lakh lakh sukar hein...varna aaj apka vo kya bolthe hein...?ha "tai" ho jatha..."

Bhavya:"apko andaza bhi hein kya hone vala tha...?aap bhi na..."

Sahil:"I'm katti with you di...apne tho meri puri chop karne ki irada mein thi...agar apko kuch huva tho mera kya haal hoga...
?"

Annika hugged her little brother...
Annika:"I'm sorry baba...dubara aisa nahi hoga...Pinky promise..."

Sahil:"pinky promise..."

Annika looked at her man standing behind the family...watching her...who had not said a word...The whole family had shouted at her for being reckless...ranted and vented out their frustration...but not her kanji eyed billuji...

Annika raised her hand towards him...Shivaay slowly walked towards Annika...they had eyes for each other only...it was as if they were in a cocoon of their own...their was something intimate even about their simple eyelock that others had to look away...they slowly moved out to give the love birds some time together...

Shivaay kept his hand on hers...
He sat down on the chair besides her...Annika cupped his face with her other hand...

Shivaay stared at her as if his life depended on it...it was as if his mind told him that she may disappear if he so much as blinked his eye...

Annika saw dried blood on his hands...
Annika:"you were...?"
She checked his pockets and found out the incriminating item...

Annika:"dimang karab hogaya kya apka...kya karana chahta tha...?how dare you...kuch ho jatha tho...?"

Shivaay:"isliye he tho ready rakha tha...so that if anything happened to you..."

Annika was fuming with anger...
Annika:"mein kuch kiya iska matlab yeh todi na hein ki aap bhi vaise He karo...mein pehle bhi kaha tha...agar mein kuve mein kudu tho..."

Shivaay:"meine bhi pehle vahi kaha tha Annika...mein bhi kudunga..."

Annika glared at the infuriating man...She turned to the other side angry...

Shivaay made her face him yet again...
Shivaay:"last 6 months without you were enough to last a lifetime Annika...don't ever turn away from me..."

The hurt and pain Annika saw in his eyes left her broken...
Annika:"what have I done...?"
She thought to herself...

Shivaay:"isn't it strange that we both were so messed up and yet we never thought of reaching out to each other...sometimes our tadi is the main issue between us Annika..."

Annika nodded...
Annika:"looks like we have a lot more to learn Shivaay...and I thought taking bullets for each other were the ultimate level of love..."

Shivaay:"yes...a lot more to learn..but we can stumble and learn together..."
He said intertwining their hands and kissing her hands...

Annika leaned forward and kissed his cheeks...

Shivaay looked at Annika surprised...This was the first time she had intiated a kiss...
Shivaay smiled and hugged her sideways...

Annika was blushing hard but she didn't pull away...

Shivaay:"kya huva meri chui mui lajvanti aaj bade chantomai baan gaye hein...?"

Annika:"I have shied away enough to last for the lifetime Shivaay...from now on I'm going to enjoy my life to the fullest with you...it's time to shed all my inhibitions...I don't know what tomorrow brings...but I'm going to make maximum use of my today..."

Annika:"jiska hoon uska hone ke intezaar hoon..."

Annika watched Shivaay's eyes with fascination...how she missed looking into his eyes...
Annika:"aapke ankhem na bilkul saurangi hein..."
Shivaay made her lie down...He knew a part of what she said was her drug induced stupor speaking...

Shivaay:"Annika...I think you should take rest...so javo..."

Annika:"I'm serious..."
She pouted like a baby...

Shivaay:"of course you are...we have whole life to love each other...now you have to take rest and come back strong..."

Annika:"aap javoge tho nahi...?mujhe chodke...?"

Shivaay:"no... I'm going to be with you forever..."
He ran his hands through her hair...

Annika:"Forever...I like the sound of it..."
She smiled...

Annika:"I hate hospitals...it smells so hospital-ly...like medicines and phenol..."
She said sniffing...

Shivaay laughed...

Shivaay:"stop sniffing like a doggie and sleep...
He pulled her nose...

Annika held his hand in hers...And fell asleep...
Shivaay:"I'll make everything alright Annika...and this is my promise to you...

Annika woke up next day in...in her room...?
She blinked her eyes to make sure she wasnt dreaming...

Shivaay:"good morning..."

Annika:"Shivaay...how did I end up here...?mein tho hospital mein tha na...then how...?"

Shivaay patted himself on his shoulder...
Shivaay:"Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko koi bhi cheez muskil nahi hein hein...besides didn't you tell me you hated hospitals...so...I got the clean chit from the doctor...and brought you here..."

Annika:"yeh tho kamaal huva..."

Shivaay:"but on one condition...you are to stay away from Alcohol and Anxiety pills...and sleeping pills..."

Annika looked away...these were the things she lived on for the last few months...

But Shivaay knew...He knew how it was and how hard it is to break free of it...He had seen Om drowning himself in stupor...

And this time he and the whole family will be there with Annika to support her...He promised himself that he would keep Annika out of any further anxieties...she had suffered her quota...He would shield everything that comes her way...

But before that he had a marriage to stop...

Almost an hour later...

Annika looked up to see pinky walking in...

Pinky:"wah...wah...kya planning tha...?"
She said clapping her hands...

Pinky pulled away the stitches in her hands...and shouted...

Pinky:"Mar kyu nahi jathi...?chutkara milthi mere bache ko tumse..."

The wounds began to bleed again...Annika gritted her teeth because of the pain...

Pinky:"Dosarom ko dard dene ka bohot shauk hena...kudh jelo kabhi kabhi..."

Pinky:"Ek baar phir tumne mere Shivaay ki shaadi thodi tumne...kitne baar dore daalogi mere bache par...?haan...?bas karo apne yeh shameless act..."

Pinky:"sayad tum bhool gaya sab kuch...koi nahi...mein dilatha hoon...Mein batha he dethi hoon Shivaay se ki vo, Shakthi aur kamini ke NAJAYAZ aulad hein...Shakthiji ka paap ka nishani...aur socho agar Shivaay ko yeh sach patha chala tho...?tsk...tsk...bechara tho mar hi jayega..."

Annika:"Bas Mrs.Oberoi baas..."
Annika roared...

Annika:"bohot hogaya yeh drama...kya chahthe hein aap...?yahi na ki mein Shivaay ki zindagi se dhoor javu...?Nahi...mein nahi javungi...aap vo kijiye jho apko karna hein...but this time I won't let myself get manipulated by you...because you are nothing but a bully...ek bar meine apke kehne pe yeh sab karke bohot raitha phailaye...abb aur nahi...abb raitha sametne ka vakth aa gaya hein.."

Annika:"sab kuch meine bardash kiya...Shivaay ke liye...unke khushi ke liye...aur hamesha aap ne mere yeh feeling ka galath faida utaya...Besides what power do you have Mrs...Pinky...Singh...Oberoi...to come here and show attitude to me...?I  think you forgot...yeh ghar mera hein...this house is mine..."

Pinky:"apne aukat pe avo Annika..tum .nahi janthi ki mein kaun hoon aur kya kar saktha hoon..."

Annika laughed out loud...
Annika:"waah..waah...what a dialogue...for your kind information...I have seen your true face...I know what you are and what you are capable of...aap khud ek giri huyi...ghatiya aurat hein jisko apne hi bette ki khushiya nahi dikh payi...aur aap mujhe bol rahe Hein manoos...?mujhe aukat dika rahe hein...kya hein aapka aukat...?kandhan ki...?jho apko ek lottery ki tarah diya gaya tha apne janam pe...?ya phir vo Mrs.Pinky Singh Oberoi banne ki ahankar...?Shakthi singh Oberoi ki patni aur Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki ma banne ka ghmand...?"

Annika moved towards Pinky...While she cowered...

Annika:"kisi aur ki hardwork se kharidi gayi dress aur jewelry aukat nahi dethe Mrs.Oberoi...unpe gamand dikana vale zalil hote hein...kudh ki kamai se liye gaye meri purani tooti huvi chandni apke 50,000 ke designer slipper se zyada acha hein..."

All gathered around Annika...Om and Gauri looked at her with admiration...Rudy was doing his little happy dance behind pinky's back while bhavya was watching with a small smile playing on her face...

Bhavya:"indian nari sabpe bhari..."
She whispered to Rudra...

Pinky:"abb tum mujhe tana maar rahe hein...?"
She said angrily to Annika...

Annika:"please forgive me...tana ki kayak the hein aap...I have suffered a lot from you...so much that I had to leave my Shivaay...mera pyaar...so as to keep him safe from your manipulations..."

Annika dialed Tiwari's number...''bring it all Tiwari ji..."

Tiwari brought the pen drive that contained all the video footage incriminating Pinky Singh Oberoi...Annika crossed her hands above her chest as she watched pinky sweating watching all the kands she did...starting from the Nayanthara incident...where she went to the hospital and tampered the DNA test...They saw the footage of OM where pinky and Nayantara were scheming...Her adding the chemical in the mehandi...she helping Priyanka elope...And finally her drama with the forbidden truth...

As the video got over, all the eyes turned to Pinky...while she cowered...

Annika:"ever imagined what would happen if Shivaay comes to know of the truth...?"

Pinky:"yeh jhoota hein...this is a lie...how did you get this footage...?you are  playing a nasty game with me..."

Annika smiled...
Annika:"Mrs.Pinky...it's sad that you underestimate me... checking and assembling all footage was a child's play for me...don't for get that I'm ANNIKA...there is no game I haven't played...I kept low and suffered all because I thought that maybe my going away would make you more humane towards Shivaay...but nahi...you made a mistake in underestimating me... I'll fight the entire world for my Shivaay...I can even fight myself for him...aap kya tuchi cheez hein fir..."

Pinky:"cheeti ki bhi par nikal aye..."

Annika:"ayega Mrs.Oberoi..zaroor .ayega...par hi kya...it can sprout a fang with deadly poison to protect the ones they love..."

Pinky:"cheeti kitna bhi bada aur poisonous kyu na ho...but it doesn't stand a chance against a lion..."

Annika snorted...
Annika:"aap...aur sheer...vaah...you know what,  I must say you are really funny..."

Pinky:"tum mujpe haas rahe ho...?oh my mata...now a sadak chap kuda will talk back to me...?"

Annika smirked...
Annika:"well it is better than sprouting venom on others...like you do..."

Pinky smiled...She was very well aware of Annika's weak point which She was going to prod on...
Pinky:"yes...see I told you Shivaay himself will kick you out...and he did...you never meant anything to Shivaay...you were his passing fancy...object of his lust..."

Annika looked straight at the eyes of the woman before her..Pinky found thrill in others pain...and she wasn't going to give her that pleasure...And then Annika smiled...her heart was exploding with pain...but she couldn't give up now could she...?she needs to be strong for her Shivaay...

Annika:"of course...you were successful alright...but soon I'll take back my Shivaay...we are meant to be together...and no power in the world can break us this time... you won't be able to do anything..."

Pinky:"no you won't dare...and if you do then I'll surely reveal everything to Shivaay...you don't want that do you...?you choose, if you want to be in his life or to prevent him from breaking completely..."

All around them to people gasped...Rudra and Om walked towards Annika...
but what Annika did suprised them and they stopped short...she just crossed her hands and laughed out loud...

Annika:"I Dare you...Mrs..Oberoi...I dare you...just go and tell him the truth...he may break...but that's better than living a lie that can fall on him any moment...at least his entire family would be there with him right...?"

Pinky:"I have nothing to loose..."

Annika smiled sweetly...
Annika:"of course you have nothing else to loose...because YOU HAVE LOST EVERY DAMN THING  in your selfishness...and now you are nothing but a poison spewing, screeching, miserable old lady..."

Annika:"I challenge you to try...play your worst...but before you reach Shivaay you will have to go through US..."
Pinky looked to see that OmRu, Gauri and Bhavya stood by Annika...

Annika twisted the pen drive in her hands...and smiled...

Annika:"hein aapme ithni himmat...?"

Pinky walked away angrily leaving her behind...

As she went Annika sat down on the bed exhausted...

Rudra ran over to her and hugged her tight...
Rudra:"bhabhi...you are a rockstar...mein apki jabrahat fan ho gayi hoon...phir se..."

But Annika was tensed...had she done the right thing...what if pinky Oberoi indeed said that to Shivaay...She looked at Om...

Om :"no she won't Bhabhi...she won't take such a risk...you don't have to get stressed about it...and if at all she blurts it out to Shivaay...we will take care of him...it's better if it happens when we are with him...we can be their for him...''

Shivaay had just reached house when he heard a commotion in Annika's room...Shivaay ran over to hear his mom screaming...

Shivaay se batha dongi ki vo, Shakthi aur kamini ke najayaz Aulad hein...He stood frozen...He felt his entire world spinning...He hid as a few minutes later pinky Singh Oberoi walked out fuming with anger...

Shivaay felt a tug in his hands and saw Sahil...
Sahil:"SSO...?are you ok...?"

He knew from having heard bandari bua call Annika didi that the word pinky used was bad...

Shivaay got down on his knees before the kid...
Shivaay:"sahil I want you to look after Annika...take care of her...there is some unfinished business I have to take care of..and please don't tell Annika...she Will stressed khamakha..."

Sahil watched Shivaay walk away...
He walked over to Annika's room...

Sahil:"Annika didi...SSO heard everything..."
Annika stumbled...
Annika:"we need to get to OM soon..."

Rudra:"but bhabhi you are not well..."

Annika:"please we can argue later...we need to reach OM soon...

Shivaay finally knew what it was that forced Annika to leave...He made a few phone calls to verify the facts...and on getting satisfying replies he hatched a plan in his mind...it's show time Pinky Singh Oberoi...

To be continued...

Guys how was it...?

Had thought of this as a Three Shot...but had to split up shot 2 into two parts...Part 2-A and Part 2-B...(as the update went lengthy...sorry for the inconvenience...)

Will update the next part, ie...the Third shot on Wednesday(1/11/2017)

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...
Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago